• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Then it's settled then. We'll come visit her and maybe she'll..." She kept talking until she saw a few dead bodies along the road and a woman in the most traditional clothing with a fierce look in her eyes landed on the hood of the car. "Ah, son of a bitch." The woman then climbed the car and made her way into the passenger seat through the open sky window in the roof the car. She also happened to sheath her two kukri blades behind her crop top. She began speaking, with a heavy accent. "Hey, Xue-xue, how you been? Nice of you pick me up~ I just found some terrorist walking 'round here. Turn out there was hideout. Not anymore, I burn it down." Soo-Xue looked at the woman concerned before the woman waved her hands dismissively. "I put out fire afterward, seriously. I not starting forest fire." She then looked behind and saw the two in the back. However, she was more focused on Hyunjin. "Wait, ain't Hyunjin suppose to be dead? When did ice thaw?" Hyunjin shook her head. "Er... no, I'm not the Hyunjin from the ice. I came with some of my friends. You see, we time traveled? It was a twenty year jump forward for us, aunt Shi Hua." Shi Hua shook her head. For some odd reason, she was able to keep a cool head seeing Hyunjin walking about, and the whole time traveling story. "What I tell you, don't call me auntie. You make me sound very old." She then looked at Lily with a welcoming smile. Almost too welcoming. "Hi hi, who you?"
Lily was almost frozen in fear from the get-go. She had seen the bodies and her entire brain had practically shut off. She had tried to make herself seem as small as possible, hoping her presence would go unseen. This was quite the change of pace, and she sat there gaping until the woman’s head turned to her. She probably would have been unable to speak if it wasn’t for Shi Hua’s smile, though Lily was unable to return it. “W-who am I? U-Um...m-my name is...Lily...” as she spoke, her voice got a little softer, only meeting Shi Hua’s eyes for a few moments, before her eyes slowly started to point down again. She clung to her notebook like it was the most important part of her body, trembling like the scared child she was.

Lily was almost frozen in fear from the get-go. She had seen the bodies and her entire brain had practically shut off. She had tried to make herself seem as small as possible, hoping her presence would go unseen. This was quite the change of pace, and she sat there gaping until the woman’s head turned to her. She probably would have been unable to speak if it wasn’t for Shi Hua’s smile, though Lily was unable to return it. “W-who am I? U-Um...m-my name is...Lily...” as she spoke, her voice got a little softer, only meeting Shi Hua’s eyes for a few moments, before her eyes slowly started to point down again. She clung to her notebook like it was the most important part of her body, trembling like the scared child she was.
Soo-Xue took a glance at Shi Hua and slapped her butt, hard. It made Shi Hua sit down, rubbing the area where she was slapped. "What the hell?! That hurt, you know?!" Soo-Xue scoffed. "Good. You're scaring her. How have you lived this long and not know how to frighten children?" Shi Hua rolled her eyes and took out one of her kukris and a clean cloth and began to clean the blade. "I try not to frighten, but it hard to look weak in Roanapur. Show weakness and you on trip to death door. City full of irredeemable criminals. Every last one of 'em." She finished as Hyunjin rolled her eyes and smiled, began patting Lily on the shoulder to calm her. "She's been like this. She's not scary once you get to know her. Well, know her when she's in a house and not outside. She's a lot more tame than you'd think."

Soo-Xue took a glance at Shi Hua and slapped her butt, hard. It made Shi Hua sit down, rubbing the area where she was slapped. "What the hell?! That hurt, you know?!" Soo-Xue scoffed. "Good. You're scaring her. How have you lived this long and not know how to frighten children?" Shi Hua rolled her eyes and took out one of her kukris and a clean cloth and began to clean the blade. "I try not to frighten, but it hard to look weak in Roanapur. Show weakness and you on trip to death door. City full of irredeemable criminals. Every last one of 'em." She finished as Hyunjin rolled her eyes and smiled, began patting Lily on the shoulder to calm her. "She's been like this. She's not scary once you get to know her. Well, know her when she's in a house and not outside. She's a lot more tame than you'd think."
"I-It's quite the...first impression..." Lily murmured, still trembling. Jumping on the roof of the car, essentially just barging into said car, it was a shock to Lily that people could do that. Her breathing started to even out a little. "She's your...aunt?" she asked, thinking she had misheard them earlier. What she had pictured was much different then what she saw. Even though she appeared to be relaxing, her body was still scrunched up to look smaller, "We're also not going to Roanapur...right?" she added softly, terrified by Shi Hua's description of the place.

"I-It's quite the...first impression..." Lily murmured, still trembling. Jumping on the roof of the car, essentially just barging into said car, it was a shock to Lily that people could do that. Her breathing started to even out a little. "She's your...aunt?" she asked, thinking she had misheard them earlier. What she had pictured was much different then what she saw. Even though she appeared to be relaxing, her body was still scrunched up to look smaller, "We're also not going to Roanapur...right?" she added softly, terrified by Shi Hua's description of the place.
"Roanapur City long way from here. Very very far. It in Thailand and we very far from that country. You need airplane ticket to get there so you can relax." Shi Hua said, soon looking to Soo-Xue. Before she could ask anything, Soo-Xue spoke, almost answering a question Shi Hua had in her head. "We're going to Higanbana. We're just gonna do some sight seeing and hang around there until their time traveler figures out a way to get back home. Until I get a call from the boss, they're going to stick around for awhile." She said and Shi Hua nodded. But that didn't stop her from running her mouth. "Oh so we just going to meet you cute fiance, huh? You lucky girl." Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, almost surprised to hear this news. "You have a fiance? You're getting married?" Soo-Xue nodded. "Yes. I didn't really intend to stay single. Plus, grandpa would like some grandchildren before he passes. He's also a really cute guy. Not only he's cute but he's pretty smart, family likes him, and he can fight just as well as I can. He also taught me his way of fighting which I've pretty much gotten a hang of already. He's got shitty jokes though. But, that's also why I kept him." She said with a smile as she continued driving, the canyon drive settling down as they hit an intersection of what appears to be the outskirts of Higanbana. If it wasn't obvious enough, there was a 'Welcome to Higanbana' sign next to the road. Even if it were outskirts, it was still a busy place. It looked like a small market area.

"Roanapur City long way from here. Very very far. It in Thailand and we very far from that country. You need airplane ticket to get there so you can relax." Shi Hua said, soon looking to Soo-Xue. Before she could ask anything, Soo-Xue spoke, almost answering a question Shi Hua had in her head. "We're going to Higanbana. We're just gonna do some sight seeing and hang around there until their time traveler figures out a way to get back home. Until I get a call from the boss, they're going to stick around for awhile." She said and Shi Hua nodded. But that didn't stop her from running her mouth. "Oh so we just going to meet you cute fiance, huh? You lucky girl." Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, almost surprised to hear this news. "You have a fiance? You're getting married?" Soo-Xue nodded. "Yes. I didn't really intend to stay single. Plus, grandpa would like some grandchildren before he passes. He's also a really cute guy. Not only he's cute but he's pretty smart, family likes him, and he can fight just as well as I can. He also taught me his way of fighting which I've pretty much gotten a hang of already. He's got shitty jokes though. But, that's also why I kept him." She said with a smile as she continued driving, the canyon drive settling down as they hit an intersection of what appears to be the outskirts of Higanbana. If it wasn't obvious enough, there was a 'Welcome to Higanbana' sign next to the road. Even if it were outskirts, it was still a busy place. It looked like a small market area.
Lily was spacing out again, her mind put at ease. Or, it was kind of put at ease, she was trying to erase what she just saw from her head by staring out the window. “When are you getting married?” Eventually, Lily kind of brought herself back to reality. The topic of marriage grabbed her attention. It was just pure interest on her part that got her to ask. She also didn’t want to be left out of the conversation, a small smile on her face.

Lily was spacing out again, her mind put at ease. Or, it was kind of put at ease, she was trying to erase what she just saw from her head by staring out the window. “When are you getting married?” Eventually, Lily kind of brought herself back to reality. The topic of marriage grabbed her attention. It was just pure interest on her part that got her to ask. She also didn’t want to be left out of the conversation, a small smile on her face.
Soo-Xue didn't have to think for this one. "It's in a few weeks. I'm... really looking forward to it. And kind of nervous." She said with a giggle. She continued driving, especially at the flow of traffic so she wasn't disobeying any street laws. Shi Hua was just resting her eyes by letting them close and Hyunjin was sitting there silently until she looked over to Lily and raised an eyebrow. "Hey, just out of curiosity, anyone on your mind? Y'know, like a crush?" She asked, obviously trying to start up a conversation between the two since they're on the topic of romance.

Soo-Xue didn't have to think for this one. "It's in a few weeks. I'm... really looking forward to it. And kind of nervous." She said with a giggle. She continued driving, especially at the flow of traffic so she wasn't disobeying any street laws. Shi Hua was just resting her eyes by letting them close and Hyunjin was sitting there silently until she looked over to Lily and raised an eyebrow. "Hey, just out of curiosity, anyone on your mind? Y'know, like a crush?" She asked, obviously trying to start up a conversation between the two since they're on the topic of romance.
Lily smiled, “I’m sure it will be incredible!” she clapped her hands together. She also started to relax, until Hyunjin asked her question. “E-Eh? Me? A crush?” her face turned red, definitely caught off guard. “Of course not! My parents would definitely be unhappy if I did!” She shook her head violently, her white hair a bright contrast to her red face. “D-Do you?” she tried to turn the topic away from herself, looking at Hyunjin to hear her answer.

Lily smiled, “I’m sure it will be incredible!” she clapped her hands together. She also started to relax, until Hyunjin asked her question. “E-Eh? Me? A crush?” her face turned red, definitely caught off guard. “Of course not! My parents would definitely be unhappy if I did!” She shook her head violently, her white hair a bright contrast to her red face. “D-Do you?” she tried to turn the topic away from herself, looking at Hyunjin to hear her answer.
Hyunjin thought of it for a bit. It wouldn't be too weird to have a crush at her age. It would actually be completely normal for someone like Lily and her to have crushes. But nothing really came to mind for Hyunjin. "Nope. Not anyone I could think of really." She said. "I guess being in the Danger Class and having to run patrols and stuff like that hasn't given me much time to think about stuff like that." She then shrugged but smiled at Lily. "You're also blushing quite a lot though. Maybe you do have someone in mind just... to embarrassed to share?" She teased.

Hyunjin thought of it for a bit. It wouldn't be too weird to have a crush at her age. It would actually be completely normal for someone like Lily and her to have crushes. But nothing really came to mind for Hyunjin. "Nope. Not anyone I could think of really." She said. "I guess being in the Danger Class and having to run patrols and stuff like that hasn't given me much time to think about stuff like that." She then shrugged but smiled at Lily. "You're also blushing quite a lot though. Maybe you do have someone in mind just... to embarrassed to share?" She teased.
Lily looked a little disappointed, as the conversation had come back full circle. “N-No...I really don’t...” she shook her head. “I actually don’t know that many people, Ene’s murder accusation has caused a lot of people to stay away...” she messed with a string of her hair, looking a little sad despite her smile. “Maybe I’ll find someone! But it probably won’t be soon, there’s a lot of factors keeping that from happening. And I hope the same for you! I hope you do find someone! I-I mean...only if you want to!” she finished, her cheeks still a little red.

Kana Valden
Interaction
: BoltBeam BoltBeam , @narcissisticnugget(?)

Kana chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll live, Super Nova." She didn't like the plan, but she was willing to follow. Kana trusted Inari with her dignity, so Inari would hopefully protect her if things got ugly.

On the way there, Kana talked about all of the pranks they could pull together. Their powers were useful and kind of similar, which was one of the reasons why Kana liked Inari. She would make a great partner in crime.

At the infirmary, Kana slammed the door open and strod in like she owned the place.
"We have come to grace you with our presence, Medical Duo! Where are you guys at?!" Kana yelled with a hint of sarcasm. She then started to kick the bed to add on to her barbaric entry in hopes of getting their attention.

Present Albright and Chelsea’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3
Oh, Kana got their attention. Chelsea was there in seconds, coming in from the office where they could see Albright scrambling to clean up papers. A syringe was pressed against Kana’s neck in no time, her normally still face tilted down with a scowl.
“No sedating people!” Albright yelled from the office, putting his lab coat back on. Kana’s chaotic entry had received a somewhat chaotic response, but Chelsea backed off pretty quickly, her face returned to its normal state.
“I would advise not doing that unless you want to end up looking like a bouquet of flowers,” She warned, trying to keep her hands away from objects for the time being. Her stony gaze tracked the new duo.
“Alright, you have the ‘medical duo’ now, although your entrance was less then satisfactory. Most people just knock you know,” Albright was there as well, running a hand through his hair to kind of put it back together. “What did you need?”

• Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Hallway -> Headmaster's Quarters)
    fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

(Nothing yet, so here's a quote of my previous post for her instead.)
    Rachelle laughed a little, and after making sure the books were with the battery turtle and no less being taken off, she began to turn around and follow it. "Thanks, you two. See you next time - if there is one." She said hopefully and calmly, heading to the Headmaster's Quarters with the books atop the back of her real illusion monster - a welcome power up as a reward for accepting the mess she is in and taking all responsibilities for it. Now she can get a few extra hands to make things easier if she would like - she can use her now physical illusions to get things done, though the cost is still there - her consciousness. Upon arrival in the room, she would take the books off of the battery turtle's back and one could see her rubbing the turtle's head in question, to which it seemed to like before vanishing with a smile on its face. "...Right then. Back to looking through these pages!" She said to herself enthusiastically, beginning to open the two books - one at a time, and going through them - one at a time.

Interactions: @narcissisticnugget

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent, Infirmary)
6eef00abf5eb23f767db9fcb5737fd5e.jpg

"Don't worry, I'll live, Super Nova."
"Let's find out." Inari jokingly challenged when they arrived at the Infirmary. "Alright, first of all, don't do anything-" Inari would be cut off by Kana's sudden actions and overconfidence in particular. "...Stupid." Inari finished sharply, sighing in disappointment as Kana continued on, but Inari stayed behind to avoid the 'welcoming party' on the other side of the door.
At the infirmary, Kana slammed the door open and strode in like she owned the place. "We have come to grace you with our presence, Medical Duo! Where are you guys at?!" Kana yelled with a hint of sarcasm. She then started to kick the bed to add on to her barbaric entry in hopes of getting their attention.
Oh, Kana got their attention. Chelsea was there in seconds, coming in from the office where they could see Albright scrambling to clean up papers. A syringe was pressed against Kana’s neck in no time, her normally still face tilted down with a scowl.
“No sedating people!” Albright yelled from the office, putting his lab coat back on. Kana’s chaotic entry had received a somewhat chaotic response, but Chelsea backed off pretty quickly, her face returned to its normal state.
“I would advise not doing that unless you want to end up looking like a bouquet of flowers,” She warned, trying to keep her hands away from objects for the time being. Her stony gaze tracked the new duo.
“Alright, you have the ‘medical duo’ now, although your entrance was less then satisfactory. Most people just knock you know,” Albright was there as well, running a hand through his hair to kind of put it back together. “What did you need?”
Inari remained relatively dissatisfied with Kana's actions. "I would have just done this whole thing myself, it's just a certain 'someone' wanted to come with me for some reason, who also just opted to kick the door in before I could dare stop her at all." She said sharply and coldly first of all, then shaking her head. "Anyhow... As to why I'm here, I came for the note - as I said I would. It's nigh time to hide it and pass it along." She explained, trying to keep a level head but cannot really ignore this mild pinch of anger from her 'backup' pressing the idiot button instead of something more favourable (or something like that). She is withstanding it, somehow, but for how much longer, heck knows.

Interactions: Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3 , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Lily looked a little disappointed, as the conversation had come back full circle. “N-No...I really don’t...” she shook her head. “I actually don’t know that many people, Ene’s murder accusation has caused a lot of people to stay away...” she messed with a string of her hair, looking a little sad despite her smile. “Maybe I’ll find someone! But it probably won’t be soon, there’s a lot of factors keeping that from happening. And I hope the same for you! I hope you do find someone! I-I mean...only if you want to!” she finished, her cheeks still a little red.
Hyunjin just giggled a bit before patting Lily's head, just because she felt like it. She then looked through the windshield of the car to see where they were going. They were still in the market area but they seem to be getting started on entering the more inside parts of the town. It looked very lively, almost like Japan's Akihabara. There were shops all around the area, tall buildings with electronic banners displaying advertisements for products they sell or other things. Not a lot of cars were going by though, which allowed pedestrians to walks across the streets safely. Soo-Xue eventually found a parking space along the sidewalk in front of a pastry bakery. "Well, we're here. Let's go." She said as she got out of the car and Shi Hua, the same. Hyunjin got out as well to pop open the trunk and get Lily's wheel chair. She came around to Lily's side and opened the door for her, ready to seat her in Lily's wheel chair. "Shall I help you out?"

Present Lily’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Lily smiled when she felt Hyunjin’s hand on her head. Slowly, she found her attention being drawn back to the window, eventually placing her face as close as she could to it. She didn’t say anything for the rest of the ride, too captivated once again. Once they were in the parking spot, she tried to drag herself to the side to meet Hyunjin. “C-Could you do that?” she asked, seeming almost embarrassed.

Present Lily’s POV
Lily smiled when she felt Hyunjin’s hand on her head. Slowly, she found her attention being drawn back to the window, eventually placing her face as close as she could to it. She didn’t say anything for the rest of the ride, too captivated once again. Once they were in the parking spot, she tried to drag herself to the side to meet Hyunjin. “C-Could you do that?” she asked, seeming almost embarrassed.
Hyunjin smiled and nodded. There was a slight giggle as well when Lily asked. She then carefully picked her up bridal style again and gently placed her in the wheel chair. Shi Hua was watching this and decided to just comment on it. It was more of the words just coming out of her mouth with no restriction than a decision. "You two like married couple. Maybe it suit you." Hyunjin looked at her with a face that would ask if Shi Hua was serious. Soo-Xue slapped her in the back of the head again and rolled her eyes. "Don't mind aunt Hua here, she just lets her mouth run wild. It's why she always gets into trouble all the time." Shi Hua rubbed the back of her head since that time it really hurt. She then just turned to walk towards the bakery and Soo-Xue followed. Hyunjin walked behind Lily's chair and began pushing as she spoke. "Sorry about my aunt. She's always like this."

Kana Valden
Interaction : BoltBeam BoltBeam , @narcissisticnugget(?)
When Chelsea suddenly appeared and tried to jab a syringe into Kana, she tilted her neck away as if it was fire beside her. As much as it was embarrassing, Kana hated needles. She was the type of kid that would refuse to get their yearly vaccinations, and when doctors approached her with the needles when she was younger, all of hell let loose.

"Oh h*ll no," She muttered under her breath as she glared at the needle and back at Chelsea.

Kana stepped away from Chelsea when Albright told her to back off, and she quickly went into the furthest corner in the whole Infirmary. She stood there and eyed the others, listening closely though not wanting to be near the dangerous father and daughter. Kana had enough heart attacks and nightmares about the days that she almost died in Street fights, and the Medical Duo was starting to get her own nightmare boiling in Kana's mind.

Present Lily’s POV
Lily clung onto Hyunjin as she was picked up, afraid of falling. Her face flushed when she heard Shi Hua, hiding it behind her notebook and looking away. “N-No, it’s no big deal...” she quickly tried to dismiss it, shaking her head. “S-So...we’re going to the bakery?” she changed the topic, despite still being flustered. It was easier for her to talk about simpler things, going to a bakery was one of those things, love was not. “What should we get?”

Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam , Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3
Chelsea kept Kana in her sight, the petite nurse being fully ready to use any kind of force to restrain the other girl. A full verbal lashing was arranged in her head, but she stayed silent, putting gloves over her hands to keep flowers from appearing around her.

“Shesh...” Albright shook his head, “You know, she won’t physically do anything to you, her threats are empty,” the doctor tried to reassure, earning him a glare from the nurse. “Anyways, you want the note?” He rummaged around in his lab coat’s pocket, pulling out the note, safe and sound. “Here,” he held it out to Inari, waiting for her to take it.

Present Lily’s POV
Lily clung onto Hyunjin as she was picked up, afraid of falling. Her face flushed when she heard Shi Hua, hiding it behind her notebook and looking away. “N-No, it’s no big deal...” she quickly tried to dismiss it, shaking her head. “S-So...we’re going to the bakery?” she changed the topic, despite still being flustered. It was easier for her to talk about simpler things, going to a bakery was one of those things, love was not. “What should we get?”

Chelsea kept Kana in her sight, the petite nurse being fully ready to use any kind of force to restrain the other girl. A full verbal lashing was arranged in her head, but she stayed silent, putting gloves over her hands to keep flowers from appearing around her.

“Shesh...” Albright shook his head, “You know, she won’t physically do anything to you, her threats are empty,” the doctor tried to reassure, earning him a glare from the nurse. “Anyways, you want the note?” He rummaged around in his lab coat’s pocket, pulling out the note, safe and sound. “Here,” he held it out to Inari, waiting for her to take it.
Soo-Xue just nodded. "Well, we could just buy some cheesecake. There is some stuff in there besides bread. There's also some canned drinks if you guys are thirsty." She said as Hyunjin continued to push. "Maybe I'll grab a drink then. What about you, Lily?" She asked, wondering if Lily had something in mind already. Though, it was fine is she didn't. They have not been to this place and it's their first time so there will be things they won't know about until they gave it a look around.

• Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Hallway -> Headmaster's Quarters)

Rachelle laughed a little, and after making sure the books were with the battery turtle and no less being taken off, she began to turn around and follow it. "Thanks, you two. See you next time - if there is one." She said hopefully and calmly, heading to the Headmaster's Quarters with the books atop the back of her real illusion monster - a welcome power up as a reward for accepting the mess she is in and taking all responsibilities for it. Now she can get a few extra hands to make things easier if she would like - she can use her now physical illusions to get things done, though the cost is still there - her consciousness. Upon arrival in the room, she would take the books off of the battery turtle's back and one could see her rubbing the turtle's head in question, to which it seemed to like before vanishing with a smile on its face. "...Right then. Back to looking through these pages!" She said to herself enthusiastically, beginning to open the two books - one at a time, and going through them - one at a time.

"Excellent." Inari smiled upon seeing the note, taking it by her hand. "Apologies for the get-in and then get-out situation, but here I thought you probably have other things to attend to..." Inari shrugged and opted to turn around - as if right after claiming the note, she would head off to hide it in one of the books. That 'is' her plan, and it 'was' true that Albright seemed to be busy before you-know-who kicked the door in. Inari would prefer to leave him to it right away, though Inari couldn't help but notice Kana's situation and shake her head in 'why' while with a hand on her head.

Present Lily’s POV
Lily thought for a few seconds, not really sure what she wanted. “I guess I’ll just have to see...I don’t really know what they have after all,” she smiled. “Though maybe a drink would be nice...” she followed Hyunjin’s choice, figuring a drink would probably be one of the cheapest things on the menu, so she didn’t have to worry about the others paying for her.

Albright nodded, “It’s not a crazy amount of work, just some papers I’ve been procrastinating on doing,” he admitted. “Drug descriptions,” Chelsea added, further explaining. Albright’s power created drugs that they could/would use on students, not listing down what they knew about them was pretty stupid. They waved after Inari again, Chelsea looking at Kana and wondering if she would follow.​

Albright nodded, “It’s not a crazy amount of work, just some papers I’ve been procrastinating on doing,” he admitted. “Drug descriptions,” Chelsea added, further explaining. Albright’s power created drugs that they could/would use on students, not listing down what they knew about them was pretty stupid. They waved after Inari again, Chelsea looking at Kana and wondering if she would follow.
With the note retrieved and Inari nodding in understanding (as to what the answer to her 'how busy are you' asking), she would begin to turn around and glanced to Kana. "We're done here. I'd assume you'd want to get out of here as soon as possible." Inari said bluntly, and made a gravity gun like before, picking Kana up with it, and carrying her away with it in use.

Future Albright and Bianca’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
Albright handed the books over to Rachelle. “You don’t need to worry about payment of any kind, we barely did anything after all,” he said, but Bianca spoke up a little more. “You can tell me about Chelse and Mom the next time I see you!” The child said, despite her probably doing even less then her father. Albright shook his head and managed a small smile, as if quietly saying to Rachelle ‘don’t worry about that’. Bianca took a few steps away from the turtle, holding onto Albright’s hand. “Be careful getting back!” she said, grinning.

Future Rogue’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

“I guess we are at a school for magical students, but do you know anyone that would be willing to help you with that?” Rouge asked, “I only learned one or two spells from my brother before he passed away, I’m of no help,” she added quickly, not wanting to get pulled into stuff she couldn’t do. “So, Gal’gore, What’s your plan to get a magically inclined person?”

marcus/galgore
"well... you see we need to find a very specific form of magic... a hemomancer... blood magic yes?" gal'gore said Marcus smiling at the mention of that "oh yeah there is that one girl in the class with that sort of magic" he said rather excitedly then stopping "but yeah... i assume.. we are... hmm no that would... you know im not sure how we are going to do with without getting in trouble" Marcus said once again looking down at the floor "oooh well don't worry so much marcus, im sure me and rogue can easily find her don't you say?" gal'gore replied looking at rogue

Future Rogue’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Rouge listened and nodded slightly, though she still didn’t understand why she was being included in this conversation. “You know, if we’re thinking about the same person, she went missing after the battle,” Rouge was talking about Aria, someone she knew had been a part of the organization, but had no idea what happened to her. “Is there a new student who can use blood magic?”

Kana Valden
Interaction : BoltBeam BoltBeam , @narcissisticnugget(?)
When Inari picked her up with the gravity gun, Kana was shakened and pissed. "Hey! Super Nova, put me down right this instant!" She yelled at Inari as she thrashed. She didn't like the uneasy feeling of defying gravity, so she was literally about to hurl if she kept looking down.

So, Kana decided with closing her eyes and grumbling a colourful array of curse words as Inari floated her out of the Infirmary. Once they were at least a kilometer away from the Infirmary, Kana pouted and muttered in irritation,
"Inari. Put. Me. Down. Or. I. Hurl. "

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent, Infirmary -> Hallway)

When Inari picked her up with the gravity gun, Kana was shakened and pissed. "Hey! Super Nova, put me down right this instant!"
Inari whistled as she just left the infirmary with the suspended girl in the 'grip' of the gravity gun - though she had heard her, mind you, Inari just felt it would be lot better, no less simpler and easier, to just get it done herself. So she did, and this is what happened.
Kana pouted and muttered in irritation, "Inari. Put. Me. Down. Or. I. Hurl. "
Kana made one mistake - didn't say 'how' she wanted to be put down. Inari spared her of such by just simply lowering her to the ground, disengaging the gravity gun and then disassembling it with her power, back into energy for later. "You're welcome." Inari said coldly, almost a little worried in her tone as well. What else 'could' she have done? Leave Kana to it to make the mess an even bigger one? Not on her watch.

Interactions: Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back