• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I'm just getting a crepe. I don't feel like eating much." Hyunjin said as she put down the menu. "I'm also gonna get honeydew milk tea." Zealot put hers down as well, leaning back in her chair. "Well, I'm have a slice of ice cream cake and milk tea." She said before she let out a sigh and waited for someone to take their order. "So, any other questions you might have, Lily?" She asked, looking at her knowing she was trying to brew up some questions to keep the conversation going.
Lily nodded, hovering the menu above the lower half of her face, so it was covering her mouth. She didn’t share what she was getting, just because she didn’t really want to seem like she was holding back. “I...I guess I’m mostly curious about who exactly you are,” she admitted, looking away for a second. “I mean, I know your name, I...think I know your power, but that’s not all of you, right? I...would like to be your friend,” she laughed softly, “It’s just a little hard when I know nothing about you!”

Lily nodded, hovering the menu above the lower half of her face, so it was covering her mouth. She didn’t share what she was getting, just because she didn’t really want to seem like she was holding back. “I...I guess I’m mostly curious about who exactly you are,” she admitted, looking away for a second. “I mean, I know your name, I...think I know your power, but that’s not all of you, right? I...would like to be your friend,” she laughed softly, “It’s just a little hard when I know nothing about you!”
Zealot blinked and chuckled as she shook her head. "Lily, sweety, I'll end up spoiling your first encounter with me. So I'd rather keep it a secret so I could surprise you when we first meet in your time." She said with a smile leaning forward and propping her head up with her hand, her arm being on the table. Underneath the table, she had one leg crossed over the other. "You were quite surprised when you learnt more about me too. It was interesting to watch."

Zealot blinked and chuckled as she shook her head. "Lily, sweety, I'll end up spoiling your first encounter with me. So I'd rather keep it a secret so I could surprise you when we first meet in your time." She said with a smile leaning forward and propping her head up with her hand, her arm being on the table. Underneath the table, she had one leg crossed over the other. "You were quite surprised when you learnt more about me too. It was interesting to watch."
Lily frowned, that obviously not being the answer she wanted. A few moments later it was back to a smile, and she was back to thinking. “It would be hard not to be surprised, given how secretive you are,” she said, her voice a mix of disappointed and teasing. “Sorry...” she apologized quickly, before moving onto the next topic. “What can I ask then? What questions will you answer?” she asked, lowering the menu from her face as she tilted her head to ask the question.

Future Rouge/Present Rouge’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
“What a development,” Rouge sighed, taking the book as it was shoved in her direction. Her eyes seemed almost dead, tucking the book under one of her arms, she glanced over at Future Evan, before looking over at Present Evan and her own future self. “Alright, time for this whole reunion to be over, we got what we came for,” she yanked Evan out of Future Rouge’s grasp, the vampire jumping back and pouting a little. “I doubt either Rachelle is happy with me right now, so you can go take this to her, if you want to find me, I’ll...probably be on the rooftop,” she held out the book to him, practically shoving it into his chest. As soon as she had started talking to him, she was gone, having left the library almost as suddenly as Rachelle had.

Future Rouge stood there for a second, her hands at her sides. “Ah, I had forgotten about this encounter,” the vampire sighed, seeming rather regretful. She turned to future Evan, acting as a wall between the two Evans. “Are you going to go look for her?” She asked, referring to future Rachelle. “I expect she isn’t too pleased with me, so once your past self decides to leave, I think I’ll take a walk, I’d rather not make things more difficult,” she said with a sad smile, continuing to act as a wall between the two. "Maybe I'll go see Marcus," she pondered quietly, still trying to smile.

Chelsea and Present Albright's POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BoltBeam BoltBeam
Chelsea was just rushing back with the supplies as inari arrived with Marcus, Albright seeming to have been waiting on edge.
"It wasn't too long, no," Albright reassured, already kneeling down next to the child. Chelsea kneeled down across from him, obviously checking for a pulse. "He's still alive," the nurse affirmed, Albright moving her hand out of the way so he could feel it as well. "Thank god you found him, I think he will actually be able to make a full recovery," Albright looked over at Inari, nodding, as if confirming that she had done a good job. "Where's the source of the wound, Chelse?" the nurse lightly pushed Marcus onto his side, pointing at the two bite marks on his neck. Albright tried not to gasp at this discovery, biting down on his lip and looking down at the wound again. "What is it?" Chelsea asked, looking up at Albright, who took a few seconds to formulate his thoughts. "I'm...90 percent certain that's a vampire bite," the doctor muttered, taking one of the blood bags Chelsea had been told to bring. He placed it close to Marcus's face, as if it would somehow wake him up. "Right now, he won't die, we've stopped the bleeding, we've treated the wound, it's just a matter of seeing if the vampire 'poison' will take effect or not," he explained, "So...for now...I guess we just need to see what happens," the doctor sighed, Chelsea prodding the boy a little, before backing off.
Future Rogue’s POV
Rouge continued to stand there, smiling, as if this was something she had wanted to do for awhile. “I was kidding, I’m not hurt,” she laughed, twining and untwining her fingers as she continued to keep her arms wrapped around him. “You know, it’s not nice to comment on a lady’s age,” she poked Evan on the nose, barely hitting the spot she had been aiming for. “I personally think I look pretty good for 500 years!” she smirked, before moving onto the next topic. “What would make it better? Are you hungry? There are some fine specimens around the school that would make for a good meal!” She offered, bearing her fangs for a second, which were a little more prominent then the past Rouge’s, sharper, too.

Present Rogue’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
Rouge listened to Rachelle’s confusion fueled rant, trying to understand how to respond. “I can see where you’re coming from, but sometimes you just want to see something for some kind of explanation, some kind of knowledge of where you’re getting, correct?” she tilted her head. “If someone close to them dies, if they die, whatever negative outcome, you’d rather those people live through that grief then have an opportunity to change it? I’m positive the future isn’t all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows, no matter what it might seem,” she crossed her arms. “Then again...things like that may be the only reason I’m still alive,” she muttered, seemingly to herself.

Present Albright and Chelsea’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam

“Just be careful with the kid, try to stop any bleeding if he still is, I’ll send Chelse to get supplies, we can meet in the garden,” Albright instructed, glancing over at Chelsea, who was trying to figure out what they might need. “We hope to see you soon,” he said back to Inari, before continuing to talk to Chelsea in a slightly more hushed tone. He was seemingly giving her more instructions, and the nurse quickly rushed off, a list of materials needed in her head, ready to be gathered at the doctor’s office.

Present Ene’s POV
Interactions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

“Maybe I can, but what do I gain from showing you it?” Ene asked, pulling out the student folders. “As far as I can tell, you have no authorization to view these, so, if you want to, I’d like to gain something as well, whatever that might be,” she added, now holding the file behind her back, a sly smile on her face.
  • Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Headmaster's Quarters)
    fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

(Nothing to post for here, come back next time maybe?)

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent, Hallway)

large.jpg

In no time at all, Inari would make it downstairs with the withering Marcus - with or without Gal'Gore, and their blood leaking having more or less ceased. As said, she would head to the garden, where both Albright and Chelsea were waiting for her to return with him. "Here he is." She said, carefully putting him down nearby. "I hope that didn't keep you both waiting for too long..." She added, managing a minor smile - though the boy's state was not a 100% good one - he'll need to recover and such, but they at least got an extra pair of hands if this goes well.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

evan
"oh well, I didn't mean to be..EEEP" evan was about to make a comment to rouge well.. apologies to mary about mentioning her age but she booped his making him let out a little loud eep well just about hitting his noise, anyway she hopped onto a different topic that being food evan looked down at his stomach.he was a little hungry? should he take up the offer? maybe..? future Rachelle had gotten extremely emotional shoving the book form before into rouges arms, then she tugged him out of her futures selfs grapes, then shoving the book into his chest the demon boy grabbing onto it "ok then... ill see you later mary" he said somewhat awkwardly the began to leave letting his letting his future self and future rouge talk.. making sure not to looking at himself even though he REEEAAALLY wanted to, but he didn't wanna break time himself, making is a y towards where he though the present Rachelle was.

evan (future)
future evan sighed.. as the floofy rachelle wriggled out of his grip after rouge made another rude remark letting out a sigh as rouge mentioned that she remembered this encounter he gave a slight nod “yes.. ill go see how she’s doing hopefully not too badly” he spoke quietly then turning to leave the library also but not before saying one more thing “you have fun too”

Marcus/gal’gore
gal’gore continued to to look worried perched on Marcus’s body seeming little surprised when the girl pulled out what was basically a healing gun not only did it stop the bleeding mostly but gal’gore appeared to be sucked back into then boys body soon after the poking form something and a odd smell, sturred the boy awake slowly, his head felt heavy and well, everything was like way to bright, and the smell was coming from something close to his face placing hand on his head Marcus let out a painful moan “wwwhat.....happened”

Future Rouge's POV
"Right! I'll try to have fun!" The vampire waved him off, before going in her own direction. She knew her past self was on the roof, so that was a no-go. She almost fluttered down the hallway, seemingly trying to keep to herself. "Marcus? Marrrrcussss?" Of course she wasn't trying to keep to herself, she was looking for the next person to talk to, peeking in every classroom she could find, trying to find the 'child teacher' as she had come to call him.

Present Albright and Chelsea's POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
"We're not entirely sure what happened either," Albright looked relieved, standing back up, while Chelsea continued to watch from next to him. "You were attacked by a vamp-""-That's just a theory I have right now!" Albright cut off Chelsea, looking down at the child again. "All we know is that Ms. Inari found you bleeding out, and we fixed that problem, now we're trying to see if that's one half of a bigger problem," he explained. "Does anything feel...off?" he asked Marcus. He was hoping nothing had happened, since the bag of blood was still seemingly untouched, and Marcus was making no moves towards it, but there was still a chance. "Did you see anything, Ms. Inari?" Chelsea turned her blank gaze to the other girl, deciding to focus on what happened in the past, while Albright was trying to figure out what was happening in the present.

Present Ene's POV
Interactions; Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

"Sadly, as an AI, I am immune to any kind of flirtation or 'charm' as you call it" Ene laughed. "Well, that's a shame. What about just a future favor? I give you what you want now and in the future you can give me something I want?" She took out the file, practically holding it under Kevin's nose. "How's that sound?"

Last edited:
  • Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Headmaster's Quarters)

awkwardly the began to leave letting his letting his future self and future rouge talk.. making sure not to looking at himself even though he REEEAAALLY wanted to, but he didn't wanna break time himself, making is a y towards where he though the present Rachelle was.
    The past Evan had left the library, and thankfully the illusion the future Rachelle put on him and the others in there was more than enough to get him to where he was headed without paradoxes happening or any added danger from taking root. Rachelle was in the Headmaster's Quarters, aptly sat there and staring at several papers, until she saw Evan approach. "Hm? Did you find something?" She asked, not immediately seeing the book, and was asking in a surprised and worried tone, the events prior having hit home pretty hard.

large.jpg

Chelsea was just rushing back with the supplies as inari arrived with Marcus, Albright seeming to have been waiting on edge. "It wasn't too long, no," Albright reassured, already kneeling down next to the child. Chelsea kneeled down across from him, obviously checking for a pulse. "He's still alive," the nurse affirmed, Albright moving her hand out of the way so he could feel it as well. "Thank god you found him, I think he will actually be able to make a full recovery," Albright looked over at Inari, nodding, as if confirming that she had done a good job. "Where's the source of the wound, Chelse?" the nurse lightly pushed Marcus onto his side, pointing at the two bite marks on his neck. Albright tried not to gasp at this discovery, biting down on his lip and looking down at the wound again. "What is it?" Chelsea asked, looking up at Albright, who took a few seconds to formulate his thoughts. "I'm...90 percent certain that's a vampire bite," the doctor muttered, taking one of the blood bags Chelsea had been told to bring. He placed it close to Marcus's face, as if it would somehow wake him up. "Right now, he won't die, we've stopped the bleeding, we've treated the wound, it's just a matter of seeing if the vampire 'poison' will take effect or not," he explained, "So...for now...I guess we just need to see what happens," the doctor sighed, Chelsea prodding the boy a little, before backing off.
Inari would smile and watch as the scene went by, Marcus eventually waking up and he was indeed alive and awake - as hoped. It was not worthless, and that brought a relieved sigh to Inari herself. "Whew... That was quite a rush, almost thought we lost you." She said honestly, eventually hearing Chelsea speaking to her while Albright spoke to Marcus.
"Did you see anything, Ms. Inari?" Chelsea turned her blank gaze to the other girl, deciding to focus on what happened in the past, while Albright was trying to figure out what was happening in the present.
"Unfortunately, it was difficult to tell what I saw exactly..." Inari said, shaking her head. "If you don't count some kind of parasite. Not much was really out of the ordinary, nor could I tell what exactly happened..." She said calmly and honestly.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Lily frowned, that obviously not being the answer she wanted. A few moments later it was back to a smile, and she was back to thinking. “It would be hard not to be surprised, given how secretive you are,” she said, her voice a mix of disappointed and teasing. “Sorry...” she apologized quickly, before moving onto the next topic. “What can I ask then? What questions will you answer?” she asked, lowering the menu from her face as she tilted her head to ask the question.
Zealot chuckled. It looked like she was just teasing at this point. "I will grant you only three answers only then. I will for sure answer them. Guaranteed." She said with a teasing smile. "So, what's your first question?" She asked as Hyunjin simply just looked around aimlessly. Maybe she could find a familiar face, but of course, no one looked familiar to her. Twenty years had passed so twenty generations would surely change everything.

Zealot chuckled. It looked like she was just teasing at this point. "I will grant you only three answers only then. I will for sure answer them. Guaranteed." She said with a teasing smile. "So, what's your first question?" She asked as Hyunjin simply just looked around aimlessly. Maybe she could find a familiar face, but of course, no one looked familiar to her. Twenty years had passed so twenty generations would surely change everything.
Lily sat there for few moments, trying to figure out a question. “Guaranteed?” she repeated, taking a deep breath. “How did Mr. Virgil become headmaster? What happened to the old one?” she asked, unable to think of any other questions. That was one of the first things she wanted to understand about the new Trinity Cresent. She seemed a little awkward about asking the question, as if she looked unsure of whether she would actually get an answer or not. Worst case scenario, she was sure she could do something to forget it.

Lily sat there for few moments, trying to figure out a question. “Guaranteed?” she repeated, taking a deep breath. “How did Mr. Virgil become headmaster? What happened to the old one?” she asked, unable to think of any other questions. That was one of the first things she wanted to understand about the new Trinity Cresent. She seemed a little awkward about asking the question, as if she looked unsure of whether she would actually get an answer or not. Worst case scenario, she was sure she could do something to forget it.
Zealot thought about it for a moment and spoke. "From what Virgil said, the headmaster was inspecting the school's grounds, specifically near the garden area. Then from what Ene had said, a lady with black robes and a conical hat had passed him and ultimately killed him by stabbing a knife into the back of his neck which paved way for the invasion." She said. "Virgil took the opportunity to direct Danger Class against the attackers while directing other students to safe areas. He did so by rushing to the headmaster's office and hopping onto the intercom. He also let his Black Book go crazy which allowed more powerful defenders for the school and whatever safe areas within. He did get possessed, but only to an extent." Zealot said before cracking her neck a little bit, leaning back. "Second question?"

Zealot thought about it for a moment and spoke. "From what Virgil said, the headmaster was inspecting the school's grounds, specifically near the garden area. Then from what Ene had said, a lady with black robes and a conical hat had passed him and ultimately killed him by stabbing a knife into the back of his neck which paved way for the invasion." She said. "Virgil took the opportunity to direct Danger Class against the attackers while directing other students to safe areas. He did so by rushing to the headmaster's office and hopping onto the intercom. He also let his Black Book go crazy which allowed more powerful defenders for the school and whatever safe areas within. He did get possessed, but only to an extent." Zealot said before cracking her neck a little bit, leaning back. "Second question?"
Lily listened, her eyes widening a little as Zealot told her what happened. “How do you only get possessed to a certain extent?” she murmured, not entirely understanding. “That’s not my next question!” she added quickly, just to clarify. She looked over at Hyunjin, before looking back at Zealot. “Is there any way to save Hyunjin...?” she forgot if she had asked already, practically shaking as she asked.

Future Rouge's POV
"Right! I'll try to have fun!" The vampire waved him off, before going in her own direction. She knew her past self was on the roof, so that was a no-go. She almost fluttered down the hallway, seemingly trying to keep to herself. "Marcus? Marrrrcussss?" Of course she wasn't trying to keep to herself, she was looking for the next person to talk to, peeking in every classroom she could find, trying to find the 'child teacher' as she had come to call him.

Present Albright and Chelsea's POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
"We're not entirely sure what happened either," Albright looked relieved, standing back up, while Chelsea continued to watch from next to him. "You were attacked by a vamp-""-That's just a theory I have right now!" Albright cut off Chelsea, looking down at the child again. "All we know is that Ms. Inari found you bleeding out, and we fixed that problem, now we're trying to see if that's one half of a bigger problem," he explained. "Does anything feel...off?" he asked Marcus. He was hoping nothing had happened, since the bag of blood was still seemingly untouched, and Marcus was making no moves towards it, but there was still a chance. "Did you see anything, Ms. Inari?" Chelsea turned her blank gaze to the other girl, deciding to focus on what happened in the past, while Albright was trying to figure out what was happening in the present.

Present Ene's POV
Interactions; Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

"Sadly, as an AI, I am immune to any kind of flirtation or 'charm' as you call it" Ene laughed. "Well, that's a shame. What about just a future favor? I give you what you want now and in the future you can give me something I want?" She took out the file, practically holding it under Kevin's nose. "How's that sound?"

The past Evan had left the library, and thankfully the illusion the future Rachelle put on him and the others in there was more than enough to get him to where he was headed without paradoxes happening or any added danger from taking root. Rachelle was in the Headmaster's Quarters, aptly sat there and staring at several papers, until she saw Evan approach. "Hm? Did you find something?" She asked, not immediately seeing the book, and was asking in a surprised and worried tone, the events prior having hit home pretty hard.

large.jpg

Inari would smile and watch as the scene went by, Marcus eventually waking up and he was indeed alive and awake - as hoped. It was not worthless, and that brought a relieved sigh to Inari herself. "Whew... That was quite a rush, almost thought we lost you." She said honestly, eventually hearing Chelsea speaking to her while Albright spoke to Marcus.

"Unfortunately, it was difficult to tell what I saw exactly..." Inari said, shaking her head. "If you don't count some kind of parasite. Not much was really out of the ordinary, nor could I tell what exactly happened..." She said calmly and honestly.

marcus/gal'gore
marcus was still rubbing his head as his whole body felt sore and everything was blurry he had a hard time hearing what anyone was saying... something about a vampire? he was talking to one right? and there was still that bag that smelled weird unthinkingly Marcus grabbed the blood bag and started gnawing on it without think of it much "oh what would the other problem be? was it cuz i was talking to a vampire? does talking to one make you feel all woozy? wait... did she bite me?" his words were muffled with e blood bag in his mouth.

evan
approaching Rachelle with the book in hand evan gave her a smile trying to lighten the already incredibly dire mood that seemed to be hanging around the poor girl "yeah i found something a book with the ritual in it" he said in a peppy tone placing the book onto the table "i hope it helps.. although I'm not sure" Evan mentioned as the spell theif rose of his skin again giving Rachelle a smile.

evan (future)
curiously evan followed the trail of shards along as they seemed to be part of future Rachelle's mask this worried future evan further it looked as if the whole situation had taken an even worse toll on the girl then he had thought before a spell thief head coming off future Evans body and nuzzling the demon knowing how its host felt, continuing to follow the shard he eventually found her sitting atop the gate rocking back and forth crying like a child. future evan frowned further watching quietly not wanting to approach the girl just yet, that was until she split the mask into shards a good few striking future evan making the demon hiss a little but not enough to distract Rachelle listening to it what she was saying to herself and well his heart sank even further there was no need to beat herself up about all of this and the worst part she was cursing her floofy ears future evan sighed his wings lifting him off the ground and nearby Rachelle " Rachelle, i don't see why your beating your self up about this your letting the past haunt your future and you don't need that right now, im truly not sure whats plaguing your mind, but perhaps talking about it might help? better to let it out here.. with just one other person?" he tried to be reassuring perching himself next to the girl wrapping his arm around the girl that is if she was ok with that if no he would back off.

Albright tried not to cringe as he saw Marcus start to gnaw on the blood bag. He knew that much wasn’t normal, or at least, something he shouldn’t normally do. “Well, have you ever read stories or seen movies that involve vampires?” he tried to think of the best way to explain it to the child. “They drink blood to survive, and a few things can come of that. One option is the person dies, they’re gone, all their life force is sucked out, that’s obviously not the case with you, so that brings us to option two. That’s getting turned into a vampire, or maybe a kind-of vampire. A human gets bit, and from there, a type of ‘poison’ would take hold, turning the human into a vampire, that’s what we’re hoping didn’t happen,” Albright explained, before stopping. “You were talking to a vampire?he asked, “What did he or she do to you?”

“So you were not at the scene of the attack as it happened?” Chelsea asked Inari, wanting to make sure she was getting her facts straight. She tapped her pencil on the side of her notebook, trying to think about Marcus’s patient file. “There was a parasite? What did it look like?” she asked, her voice still flat, only raising to ask a question. “I apologize for all my questions,” she bowed her head slightly for a second. Looking back up, she waited for Inari’s answer.​

approaching Rachelle with the book in hand evan gave her a smile trying to lighten the already incredibly dire mood that seemed to be hanging around the poor girl "yeah i found something a book with the ritual in it" he said in a peppy tone placing the book onto the table "i hope it helps.. although I'm not sure" Evan mentioned as the spell theif rose of his skin again giving Rachelle a smile.
    Rachelle took a look at the book and then to both Evan and the Spell Thief, managing a smile. "This... You're not sure it will help? This is where I got the spell from in the first place!" She sounded amazed, and managed a little laugh. "But if this is from 20 years in the future, it's probably a more updated book - so perhaps there will be a way to reverse it in here..." Rachelle shook her head and looked at him head-on, maintaining a smile and a fixed expression otherwise. "This will definetly help. Thank you." She said softly and simply after that.

large.jpg

“So you were not at the scene of the attack as it happened?” Chelsea asked Inari, wanting to make sure she was getting her facts straight. She tapped her pencil on the side of her notebook, trying to think about Marcus’s patient file. “There was a parasite? What did it look like?” she asked, her voice still flat, only raising to ask a question. “I apologize for all my questions,” she bowed her head slightly for a second. Looking back up, she waited for Inari’s answer.
"I wasn't there when it happened, no. I made it to the scene when it had already been done, for it looked like he had been there a while..." She explained, hearing the question about the parasite next. She would also hear Chelsea's apology and shake her head like 'no worries' before speaking up. "It looked almost serpentine - I couldn't make out what it actually was, but it had semblances like it..." She thought aloud, though she may actually be wrong - for she didn't actually see the parasite too much before Marcus got healed by the healing gun and this parasite got sucked back into their host's body - so what she's saying is purely speculation as to what it 'actually' is, only remembering small parts.

Lily listened, her eyes widening a little as Zealot told her what happened. “How do you only get possessed to a certain extent?” she murmured, not entirely understanding. “That’s not my next question!” she added quickly, just to clarify. She looked over at Hyunjin, before looking back at Zealot. “Is there any way to save Hyunjin...?” she forgot if she had asked already, practically shaking as she asked.
She simply shrugged. "Who knows? I was never there when she was injured. For all I know, we found her in the ice already. Virgil said she had a teammate named Aria, but you already knew what happened to that search." Zealot said before she looked at Hyunjin who was still looking around, aimlessly and blankly. She then turned her eyes back to Lily. "Now your third question. Use it wisely, it's the last guaranteed answer you'll get." Zealot said in a teasing yet serious tone. This was Lily's last question. What should she ask for?

She simply shrugged. "Who knows? I was never there when she was injured. For all I know, we found her in the ice already. Virgil said she had a teammate named Aria, but you already knew what happened to that search." Zealot said before she looked at Hyunjin who was still looking around, aimlessly and blankly. She then turned her eyes back to Lily. "Now your third question. Use it wisely, it's the last guaranteed answer you'll get." Zealot said in a teasing yet serious tone. This was Lily's last question. What should she ask for?
Lily was quiet, terrified of asking a pressing question and getting an answer she already knew. “My last garunteed question, huh...?” she murmured to herself, looking over at Hyunjin. “Hey Hyun-I mean Hyunjin! Do you have any questions?” she asked, waving her hand and trying to get the other girl’s attention. “I’d feel mean if you didn’t get a chance to have a burning question answered,” she added, as if trying to justify her actions.

Lily was quiet, terrified of asking a pressing question and getting an answer she already knew. “My last garunteed question, huh...?” she murmured to herself, looking over at Hyunjin. “Hey Hyun-I mean Hyunjin! Do you have any questions?” she asked, waving her hand and trying to get the other girl’s attention. “I’d feel mean if you didn’t get a chance to have a burning question answered,” she added, as if trying to justify her actions.
Hyunjin snapped back to reality and looked at Lily. She shook her head and spoke after awhile. "I... I have nothing to ask. Sorry." She needlessly apologized.

Hyunjin snapped back to reality and looked at Lily. She shook her head and spoke after a while. "I... I have nothing to ask. Sorry." She needlessly apologized.
Lily tilted her head, shaking it as Hyunjin apologized. “No, it’s fine!” she shook her head, getting over apologetic. She went back to thinking, her brain practically working in overdrive trying to think of a question to ask. “Would you please tell us everything you know about this Trinity Cresent, compared to the one we came from? Everything, students, teachers, alumni, history, etcetera," She tilted her head. She was hoping the way she had worded it would get her answers to any questions she could have asked, all at the same time. She almost looked proud of herself, trying to hide the lower half of her face under her menu again.

Last edited:
Albright tried not to cringe as he saw Marcus start to gnaw on the blood bag. He knew that much wasn’t normal, or at least, something he shouldn’t normally do. “Well, have you ever read stories or seen movies that involve vampires?” he tried to think of the best way to explain it to the child. “They drink blood to survive, and a few things can come of that. One option is the person dies, they’re gone, all their life force is sucked out, that’s obviously not the case with you, so that brings us to option two. That’s getting turned into a vampire, or maybe a kind-of vampire. A human gets bit, and from there, a type of ‘poison’ would take hold, turning the human into a vampire, that’s what we’re hoping didn’t happen,” Albright explained, before stopping. “You were talking to a vampire?he asked, “What did he or she do to you?”

“So you were not at the scene of the attack as it happened?” Chelsea asked Inari, wanting to make sure she was getting her facts straight. She tapped her pencil on the side of her notebook, trying to think about Marcus’s patient file. “There was a parasite? What did it look like?” she asked, her voice still flat, only raising to ask a question. “I apologize for all my questions,” she bowed her head slightly for a second. Looking back up, she waited for Inari’s answer.​
Marcus/gal'gore
"yes silly i know what a vampire is I'm not a stupid little kid" Marcus protested still gnawing on the blood bag but then the realization dawned on then boy his eyes widening "wait.. does that mean... I'm a vampire now?" and with that, the blood bag managed to burst the blood trickling down Marcus's throat. "yeah i was talking to a vampire mister she was really nice though, well i guess until she tried to bite me i think i can really remember".

Rachelle took a look at the book and then to both Evan and the Spell Thief, managing a smile. "This... You're not sure it will help? This is where I got the spell from in the first place!" She sounded amazed, and managed a little laugh. "But if this is from 20 years in the future, it's probably a more updated book - so perhaps there will be a way to reverse it in here..." Rachelle shook her head and looked at him head-on, maintaining a smile and a fixed expression otherwise. "This will definetly help. Thank you." She said softly and simply after that.

large.jpg

"I wasn't there when it happened, no. I made it to the scene when it had already been done, for it looked like he had been there a while..." She explained, hearing the question about the parasite next. She would also hear Chelsea's apology and shake her head like 'no worries' before speaking up. "It looked almost serpentine - I couldn't make out what it actually was, but it had semblances like it..." She thought aloud, though she may actually be wrong - for she didn't actually see the parasite too much before Marcus got healed by the healing gun and this parasite got sucked back into their host's body - so what she's saying is purely speculation as to what it 'actually' is, only remembering small parts.

Evan
evan's smile widens when Rachelle explained the fact that yes the book would help "oh well that's perfect then, I hope there something useful in it then" he paused for a moment "umm.. you need anything else? because I'm not sure what I should do aside from just waiting for this whole thing to blow over"

Evan (future)
future Evan slowly nodded letting the girl get everything out as she nuzzled into him in sorrow. Evan squeezed his arm around the sobbing girl then going into a full-on hug trying to at least comfort the girl. an odd sight to behold for anyone a rather scary demon comforting a girl... well a 38-year-old that looked like a child. "yes... that whole thing..." he admitted with a sigh "I can see the problem, no one taking you seriously... but its even worse when they used to no?" he paused, for a moment closing his eyes "i well... look while it might not be the same I can understand what your going through, I mean look at me now even now people are still terrified of me... of course they have a good reason, you know how I eat magic now? well, of course, you do..." he paused again the spell thief rising off the future Evans body he gave it a little smile for the first few months after molting.. I tried to resist the urge, to well drain others of magic, of course, it was painful, even my little one was ripping at the back of my mind, but eventually, I had to just give in, of course, I sometimes regret it, but I think it goes for both of us when I say things have changed drastically, but in your case, being treated like well a child at your age, I can see why it's eating away at long with this whole time travel incident"

(ok this is probably written poorly sorry)

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
"Looks like we here..." As they approached the main room door he could hear a argument on the inside on the other side of the door.

"That's BS and you know it!" War's voice boomed out.

"You are just utter ass at poker!" Victor yelled back.

Kevin knocked and the door swung open. There sat Abbadon who was now arguing with War his voice and eyes shifting constantly between the two."Look War you wasted all my money and I thought you where a amazing strategist!

Kevin walked in and he sat down at the table across from Abbadon with the phone in hand.

"So what you need comrade?" He said opening a mini fridge and taking out a can of beer and putting it down by Kevin.

Kevin cracked it open then motioned to the phone."Well go on..." He then drank from the can.

Present Albright’s and Chelsea’s POV
Albright managed to laugh softly, “I’m sure you do,” he dismissed the same way he used to dismiss a slightly more energetic Chelsea. Listening to the rest of his questions, Albright had to try and figure out how to respond. “You...probably are, unless you just suddenly got a taste for blood, I don’t really have any methods for testing that,” he flinched back a little as the bag broke, not wanting to get blood on him. “I would ask who the vampire was, but there’s a high possibility that they got sucked into the vortex, it’s a little too early to try to fix this,” he pat Marcus on the head out of reflex, though the child didn’t seem too phased by the situation he was in. “Be careful, okay? We don’t want you burning up or doing the wrong thing, you can’t do anything if you’re dead, alright? Any questions?”

Chelsea jotted down something, the pink nurse trying to put together a conclusion. “That may have been Gal’Gore, assuming he got attacked by a vampire,” she murmured. “I’ve never talked with him before, so it can be taken with a grain of salt, but I have no idea what else it could be,” she admitted, putting the notebook away. “Have you found anyone else?” She asked, deciding to continue the conversation a little more.

Present Ene’s POV
Ene had tried to stay quiet, preferring to let the whole scene play out in front of her in silence. Human interaction wasn’t her weak point, but it wasn't exactly her strong point either. That’s why, when Kevin basically put her on the spot, she freaked out a little.
“Eh? No, no, continue arguing! The entire student population has only gone missing and you’re playing poker? I’d love to hear the reasons for that,” Ene waved her hand dismissively, glaring at Kevin, as if saying ‘you too.’ Now she stood there in silence, as if she was expecting to hear an explanation.​

Last edited:

evan's smile widens when Rachelle explained the fact that yes the book would help "oh well that's perfect then, I hope there something useful in it then" he paused for a moment "umm.. you need anything else? because I'm not sure what I should do aside from just waiting for this whole thing to blow over"
    Rachelle shook her head. "Not neccessarily, no need for anything else. It does get kind of lonely in here, though - it'd be nice if you perhaps stuck around if you'd like, but otherwise, I don't need anything else." She said to Evan, nodding after. "Again. Thank you. I still can't pardon myself for what I did, but I 'will' try my best to get us all back to where we came from." She added, letting out a minor laugh.

large.jpg

“That may have been Gal’Gore, assuming he got attacked by a vampire,” she murmured. “I’ve never talked with him before, so it can be taken with a grain of salt, but I have no idea what else it could be,” she admitted, putting the notebook away. “Have you found anyone else?”
Inari nodded in agreement with her words before shaking her head in response to the question at the end. "Unfortunately not." She said honestly, sighing. "Or at least, not by myself. I believe Ene is currently trying to find someone at the moment, I don't know if she 'has' though." She added and then crossed her arms calmly, unsure what else to say apart from what is in fact going on.

Last edited:
narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
"Poker is just fun..." Victor shrugged his shoulders."This probably involves some magical BS since I was almost pulled in and I am pretty drunk."

"Even with my demonic knowledge it had to be dominic in nature. Anything else and I have no idea." Abbadon said while drawing a card."If you can find out what kind of ritual it was I can help."

Present Ene’s POV
“If it didn’t involve magic, then what would it involve?” Ene shook her head, sighing. “Look, I’m not here to ask for help or anything, if you guys are too lazy to help, I’m not forcing you to. I’m just here to make sure everyone’s alive, as we found a kid bleeding out just a few minutes ago,” she said, starting to separate their files into two lists she had created. “That being said, you’re all okay, right? I can’t really help you if you aren’t, but I can find someone who can!” She smiled again, clapping her hands together and looking over the group, trying to act more cheerful then she normally would.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back