• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Present Lily’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Lily thought for a few seconds, not really sure what she wanted. “I guess I’ll just have to see...I don’t really know what they have after all,” she smiled. “Though maybe a drink would be nice...” she followed Hyunjin’s choice, figuring a drink would probably be one of the cheapest things on the menu, so she didn’t have to worry about the others paying for her.

Present Albright and Chelsea’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam , Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3
Albright nodded, “It’s not a crazy amount of work, just some papers I’ve been procrastinating on doing,” he admitted. “Drug descriptions,” Chelsea added, further explaining. Albright’s power created drugs that they could/would use on students, not listing down what they knew about them was pretty stupid. They waved after Inari again, Chelsea looking at Kana and wondering if she would follow.​
Hyunjin had to agree as they headed inside. There were not a lot of customers around, but there was just a few groups of them. Be it couples sharing some memories together at the table near the wall, an elderly couple buying bread, and a group of Trinity students who're just hanging out at one of the other tables. Shi Hua was looking through the items they had as Soo-Xue walked up to the counter and began talking to one of the clerks behind the counter, specifically her fiance. He looked pretty tough, like a Mongolian metal band member. He had facial hair that included a mustache and a beard and look sort of barbarian-like. Despite all that, he seemed very kind. When Soo-Xue looked back at them and pointed, her fiance looked at them with a smile and waved at them. "Ah, welcome. I'm Tyrian Hu. Since it's your first time here, and --- to you this is the future --- what you get here is on me today. A special offer. Sounds good, right? But if you wish to leave a tip, I won't stop you there." He said, his tone almost charismatic and alluring. "So, what would you girls like today?" In terms of food, there was a variety of bread. Like sweet bread and cannan bread, even cream filled bread and garlic bread. In terms of drinks, they also sold milk tea but with not many options, just a select few flavors. There was also bottled water and canned sodas as well with the side of packages mango juice and orange juice. There was also a display in the counter showing all sorts of cakes, cheese cakes and flans. For a bakery, there was quite the variety of items here.
1580973901248.png

Hyunjin had to agree as they headed inside. There were not a lot of customers around, but there was just a few groups of them. Be it couples sharing some memories together at the table near the wall, an elderly couple buying bread, and a group of Trinity students who're just hanging out at one of the other tables. Shi Hua was looking through the items they had as Soo-Xue walked up to the counter and began talking to one of the clerks behind the counter, specifically her fiance. He looked pretty tough, like a Mongolian metal band member. He had facial hair that included a mustache and a beard and look sort of barbarian-like. Despite all that, he seemed very kind. When Soo-Xue looked back at them and pointed, her fiance looked at them with a smile and waved at them. "Ah, welcome. I'm Tyrian Hu. Since it's your first time here, and --- to you this is the future --- what you get here is on me today. A special offer. Sounds good, right? But if you wish to leave a tip, I won't stop you there." He said, his tone almost charismatic and alluring. "So, what would you girls like today?" In terms of food, there was a variety of bread. Like sweet bread and cannan bread, even cream filled bread and garlic bread. In terms of drinks, they also sold milk tea but with not many options, just a select few flavors. There was also bottled water and canned sodas as well with the side of packages mango juice and orange juice. There was also a display in the counter showing all sorts of cakes, cheesecakes, and flans. For a bakery, there was quite the variety of items here.
"H-How did you know we were from the past?" Lily asked softly, not expecting him to know that, even though she knew she probably should have. "U-Um...Hyunjin...what do I do...?" Lilly looked back at her friend, seeming incredibly flustered. It wasn't from anything about Tyrian, she had just been overwhelmed by the start, and her decision to simply get a drink was being challenged by the presence of other items that looked good as well. That, added on with how he said he would pay for it, only furthered her confusion. She was almost staring at Hyunjin now, praying that she would give her the answer.

"H-How did you know we were from the past?" Lily asked softly, not expecting him to know that, even though she knew she probably should have. "U-Um...Hyunjin...what do I do...?" Lilly looked back at her friend, seeming incredibly flustered. It wasn't from anything about Tyrian, she had just been overwhelmed by the start, and her decision to simply get a drink was being challenged by the presence of other items that looked good as well. That, added on with how he said he would pay for it, only furthered her confusion. She was almost staring at Hyunjin now, praying that she would give her the answer.
"How'd I know? Well, for one thing, I was in school with you guys. But you don't know me though, but I've only heard about you guys. And compared to here and now than back then? I see no changes, which is impossible. The Lily I know has longer hair and, of course, aged a bit since Trinity. And the Hyunjin I know is--- Well, you get the idea." He said with a shrug. Hyunjin listened to Lily's question and chuckled a bit. "Well, he said it's on him. Even though we had lunch not too long ago, I could go for some dessert." She said to Lily with a smile as if telling her it's okay. She then looked up at Tyrian and then the menu and thought for a bit. "I'll just have mango milk tea and the small leche flan to-go, please." She ordered and Tyrian nodded. She then looked at Lily, waiting for her order.

"How'd I know? Well, for one thing, I was in school with you guys. But you don't know me though, but I've only heard about you guys. And compared to here and now than back then? I see no changes, which is impossible. The Lily I know has longer hair and, of course, aged a bit since Trinity. And the Hyunjin I know is--- Well, you get the idea." He said with a shrug. Hyunjin listened to Lily's question and chuckled a bit. "Well, he said it's on him. Even though we had lunch not too long ago, I could go for some dessert." She said to Lily with a smile as if telling her it's okay. She then looked up at Tyrian and then the menu and thought for a bit. "I'll just have mango milk tea and the small leche flan to-go, please." She ordered and Tyrian nodded. She then looked at Lily, waiting for her order.
Lily still looked surprised, but started to calm herself down enough to look like she wasn't going to fall apart. She glanced at her reflection in the counter, trying to picture what she might look like twenty years in the future just based on his short description. Then it was time for her to order, "I-I'll have...um...I'll have green tea and the bread with cream, please!" she tried to keep her voice loud enough that Tyrian could hear her, while also trying to figure out if she had ever seen a student that even looked a little like him.

Kana Valden
Interaction : BoltBeam BoltBeam
Kana let out an 'ow' when Inari plopped her on the cold hard floor. She pouted, but did not say anything. She got up and dusted herself off, before turning to face Inari. "I wasn't going to do anything, you know," Kana muttered under her breath along with another few curse words.

After she was done with whining about how much her backbone hurt, she went back to discussing about the current situation.
"So, Super Nova, we just sit and wait around for the time being?" Kana asked, pocketing her hands in her hoodie.

• Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Hallway -> Headmaster's Quarters)
    fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

(Nothing yet, so here's a quote of my previous post for her instead.)
    Rachelle laughed a little, and after making sure the books were with the battery turtle and no less being taken off, she began to turn around and follow it. "Thanks, you two. See you next time - if there is one." She said hopefully and calmly, heading to the Headmaster's Quarters with the books atop the back of her real illusion monster - a welcome power up as a reward for accepting the mess she is in and taking all responsibilities for it. Now she can get a few extra hands to make things easier if she would like - she can use her now physical illusions to get things done, though the cost is still there - her consciousness. Upon arrival in the room, she would take the books off of the battery turtle's back and one could see her rubbing the turtle's head in question, to which it seemed to like before vanishing with a smile on its face. "...Right then. Back to looking through these pages!" She said to herself enthusiastically, beginning to open the two books - one at a time, and going through them - one at a time.

Interactions: @narcissisticnugget

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent, Hallway)
6eef00abf5eb23f767db9fcb5737fd5e.jpg

"I wasn't going to do anything, you know," Kana muttered under her breath along with another few curse words.
Inari shook her head. "I can't really tell what you were up to, so... I just did that instead." She said simply, verily aware what she just did probably wasn't the best thing to do, yet she did it anyways. As Kana cursed and muttered under her breath, Inari tried to ignore anything she may have been muttering and cursing with/at in that time - as to not get sidetracked entirely.
"So, Super Nova, we just sit and wait around for the time being?" Kana asked, pocketing her hands in her hoodie.
"More or less." Inari said. "When this page here is hidden and passed on through the books, we should be done for the time being - at least, of course... until something else happens later." She explained, hoping she understood as she would promptly prepare the page itself - though which book she is to hide it in will be a mystery for now.

Interactions: Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3

Lily still looked surprised, but started to calm herself down enough to look like she wasn't going to fall apart. She glanced at her reflection in the counter, trying to picture what she might look like twenty years in the future just based on his short description. Then it was time for her to order, "I-I'll have...um...I'll have green tea and the bread with cream, please!" she tried to keep her voice loud enough that Tyrian could hear her, while also trying to figure out if she had ever seen a student that even looked a little like him.
Tyrian nodded and he went to the back to get the food ready and the drinks prepared. It took him awhile since it was quite a handful of orders but it wasn't much compared to others. Hyunjin waited patiently as Soo-Xue looked around. Of course, she's been here loads of times to see Tyrian, but there were also new stock of new items lurking around. Though, nothing was new since the last new item came only recently. Tyrian soon came back with a small container containing Hyunjin's flan, a paper bag with Lily's cream bread inside it, and a cardboard cup holding tray with the two drinks in plastic cups. He would usually put them on the counter for them to take, but since it was on him, he decided to reach over to hand the items to Hyunjin and Lily. Especially Lily since she can't get any taller to pick it up. "Here you are, ladies. Enjoy the future." He said with a welcoming smile. Hyunjin smiled and nodded to him and took the drinks and the food, giving Lily her drink and food.

Tyrian nodded and he went to the back to get the food ready and the drinks prepared. It took him awhile since it was quite a handful of orders but it wasn't much compared to others. Hyunjin waited patiently as Soo-Xue looked around. Of course, she's been here loads of times to see Tyrian, but there were also new stock of new items lurking around. Though, nothing was new since the last new item came only recently. Tyrian soon came back with a small container containing Hyunjin's flan, a paper bag with Lily's cream bread inside it, and a cardboard cup holding tray with the two drinks in plastic cups. He would usually put them on the counter for them to take, but since it was on him, he decided to reach over to hand the items to Hyunjin and Lily. Especially Lily since she can't get any taller to pick it up. "Here you are, ladies. Enjoy the future." He said with a welcoming smile. Hyunjin smiled and nodded to him and took the drinks and the food, giving Lily her drink and food.
Lily looked at her sketchbook while she waited, a little afraid to meet eye contact with any of the other diners. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Tyrian approach, and looked up again, holding out her hand to take her food items. She rested the bag in her lap and held onto her drink. "T-Thank you..." she murmured, starting to drink her tea to avoid speaking anymore. That was only temporary though, as a new question quickly came to her mind. "Are we eating here?" she asked softly, tilting her head.

Kana Valden
Interaction : BoltBeam BoltBeam
Kana smirked when she heard Inari's reply. She was expecting more walking and work to do, but then again, she done enough and now she gets to have some fun while the school is in chaos. Kana let ideas race through her mind. She could snap a whole bunch of paint over the school, or she could even try pranking the Medical Duo for the many times a stupidly scary syringe was pressed against her veins.

"So we get to slack off now? Cool, pass me some chemicals, Super Nova, I am gonna bomb the forest-" Kana began to say with enthusiasm, raising her hands to express her excitement for her plan. She hated the forest as the dangerous ability types always went to there before or during missions to slaughter some agents or kick some arse, so she planned to bomb the place along with every disturbing memory she had of that area.

• Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Hallway -> Headmaster's Quarters)
    fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

(Nothing yet, so here's a quote of my previous post for her instead.)
    Rachelle laughed a little, and after making sure the books were with the battery turtle and no less being taken off, she began to turn around and follow it. "Thanks, you two. See you next time - if there is one." She said hopefully and calmly, heading to the Headmaster's Quarters with the books atop the back of her real illusion monster - a welcome power up as a reward for accepting the mess she is in and taking all responsibilities for it. Now she can get a few extra hands to make things easier if she would like - she can use her now physical illusions to get things done, though the cost is still there - her consciousness. Upon arrival in the room, she would take the books off of the battery turtle's back and one could see her rubbing the turtle's head in question, to which it seemed to like before vanishing with a smile on its face. "...Right then. Back to looking through these pages!" She said to herself enthusiastically, beginning to open the two books - one at a time, and going through them - one at a time.

Interactions: @narcissisticnugget

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent, Hallway)
6eef00abf5eb23f767db9fcb5737fd5e.jpg

Kana smirked when she heard Inari's reply. She was expecting more walking and work to do, but then again, she done enough and now she gets to have some fun while the school is in chaos. Kana let ideas race through her mind. She could snap a whole bunch of paint over the school, or she could even try pranking the Medical Duo for the many times a stupidly scary syringe was pressed against her veins.

"So we get to slack off now? Cool, pass me some chemicals, Super Nova, I am gonna bomb the forest-" Kana began to say with enthusiasm, raising her hands to express her excitement for her plan. She hated the forest as the dangerous ability types always went to there before or during missions to slaughter some agents or kick some arse, so she planned to bomb the place along with every disturbing memory she had of that area.
Inari sighed and shook her head in response to Kana's aim to bomb the forest with chemicals - though what she said about slacking off was basically true. "Absolutely not." She said dismissively and sharply. "I don't know what your reasons for that are, but I'd suggest leaving them alone. You know, with those gone, you'd have less to 'live off of', so to speak, right?" She said as logically and simply as she could - with the loss of the forest, not only would the Dangerous ability students would have nowhere to really 'attend to', there would generally be less wildlife and sources of oxygen for those who even 'go there' - not an appealing sight. She would proceed to hide the page she has in one of the three books they had found, and smiled - her work was done.

Interactions: Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3

Lily looked at her sketchbook while she waited, a little afraid to meet eye contact with any of the other diners. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Tyrian approach, and looked up again, holding out her hand to take her food items. She rested the bag in her lap and held onto her drink. "T-Thank you..." she murmured, starting to drink her tea to avoid speaking anymore. That was only temporary though, as a new question quickly came to her mind. "Are we eating here?" she asked softly, tilting her head.
Soo-Xue nodded. "Just for a bit. Auntie Hua needs to wash off in the restrooms anyway. It'll take her a bit so we can sit here." She said before finding a table to sit at before settling. She chose the one nearest to the window since it was nice weather outside. Hyunjin began moving Lily over as well while Shi Hua went to the restrooms to wash off any blood that was on her. It also reminded Soo-Xue to check her seat for any blood. She swore if Shi Hua dirtied her seat, she was going to scold her later. Hyunjin sat next to Lily and began eating her food. She was a few bites in and she looked at Lily. "I wonder if Alvar knows about this. Y'know, us having traveled in the future and all."

Soo-Xue nodded. "Just for a bit. Auntie Hua needs to wash off in the restrooms anyway. It'll take her a bit so we can sit here." She said before finding a table to sit at before settling. She chose the one nearest to the window since it was nice weather outside. Hyunjin began moving Lily over as well while Shi Hua went to the restrooms to wash off any blood that was on her. It also reminded Soo-Xue to check her seat for any blood. She swore if Shi Hua dirtied her seat, she was going to scold her later. Hyunjin sat next to Lily and began eating her food. She was a few bites in and she looked at Lily. "I wonder if Alvar knows about this. Y'know, us having traveled in the future and all."
Lily nodded, glancing around the cafe as she was moved over to the table. She quietly took a few bites of her bread, seeming rather content. "What do you think he would do if he did know?" she asked, tilting her head. Her newfound knowledge of Alvar was still being processed, and she couldn't say she could understand him anymore. "But I don't think it was too hard to tell that we traveled to the future," she giggled despite the not-ideal memory that had popped into her head. "Do you think he's trying to get us back on the other side?"

Lily nodded, glancing around the cafe as she was moved over to the table. She quietly took a few bites of her bread, seeming rather content. "What do you think he would do if he did know?" she asked, tilting her head. Her newfound knowledge of Alvar was still being processed, and she couldn't say she could understand him anymore. "But I don't think it was too hard to tell that we traveled to the future," she giggled despite the not-ideal memory that had popped into her head. "Do you think he's trying to get us back on the other side?"
Hyunjin thought about it and sighed. "If he knew, he might start asking us questions that we'd have to feign memory loss or something. As for him trying to get us back, I'm sure he would only for that reason." She said. "He definitely has some goal in mind, it wouldn't be surprising if he wanted to know if he would complete it or not." She finished her leche-flan and thought about it a bit more. "Perhaps... It'd be best to hope he shrugged it off as some random incident. Him not knowing that we were here would be the best case scenario. No questions and no other sketchy ideas he might be up to, gaining advantage on the situation." She then began to sip from her milk tea as they were waiting for Shi Hua. She began to remember some old friends, most whom she hasn't spoken to in a long time. Due to patrolling and being part of the Danger Class category, she wasn't able to make much friends outside of her class-type. "Hey, Lily, how're your friends doing? Especially the... Dragon-type guy? It's been awhile since I've spoken to them."

Hyunjin thought about it and sighed. "If he knew, he might start asking us questions that we'd have to feign memory loss or something. As for him trying to get us back, I'm sure he would only for that reason." She said. "He definitely has some goal in mind, it wouldn't be surprising if he wanted to know if he would complete it or not." She finished her leche-flan and thought about it a bit more. "Perhaps... It'd be best to hope he shrugged it off as some random incident. Him not knowing that we were here would be the best case scenario. No questions and no other sketchy ideas he might be up to, gaining advantage on the situation." She then began to sip from her milk tea as they were waiting for Shi Hua. She began to remember some old friends, most whom she hasn't spoken to in a long time. Due to patrolling and being part of the Danger Class category, she wasn't able to make much friends outside of her class-type. "Hey, Lily, how're your friends doing? Especially the... Dragon-type guy? It's been awhile since I've spoken to them."
"We could make up a variety of excuses for where we were sent!" Lily proposed, "I'm sure that wouldn't be hard, time is such a weird thing when you really think about it..." she had finished her bread and was starting to sip at her tea again. The more or less sudden topic change made her hesitate to speak for a few moments. "You mean Lance?" she hesitated a little more, staring at her lap. "I have no idea how he's been doing...I haven't seen him in a while..." she said, smiling sadly. "Ene's the only person I really speak to on a daily basis, but I still miss them..."

"We could make up a variety of excuses for where we were sent!" Lily proposed, "I'm sure that wouldn't be hard, time is such a weird thing when you really think about it..." she had finished her bread and was starting to sip at her tea again. The more or less sudden topic change made her hesitate to speak for a few moments. "You mean Lance?" she hesitated a little more, staring at her lap. "I have no idea how he's been doing...I haven't seen him in a while..." she said, smiling sadly. "Ene's the only person I really speak to on a daily basis, but I still miss them..."
"Ah... I wonder how they're doing on the other side. I should find Lance when I get back. A certain someone's been wondering about him." She said as she pointed at the sword sheathed on her back. Shi Hua finally came out of the bathroom, having had washed off any bloodstain that was on her person before she entered. She sat at the table with everyone else and looked at Lily. "Just wondering, do I scare you? Sorry honey, I don't mean to. It just natural I be threatening and I need time to flip switch, you know what I mean?" She said with a smile as she was patting her back lightly, maybe even very gently, as if she was patting someone's wound.

"Ah... I wonder how they're doing on the other side. I should find Lance when I get back. A certain someone's been wondering about him." She said as she pointed at the sword sheathed on her back. Shi Hua finally came out of the bathroom, having had washed off any bloodstain that was on her person before she entered. She sat at the table with everyone else and looked at Lily. "Just wondering, do I scare you? Sorry honey, I don't mean to. It just natural I be threatening and I need time to flip switch, you know what I mean?" She said with a smile as she was patting her back lightly, maybe even very gently, as if she was patting someone's wound.
“Your...sword?” Lily hadn’t been told much about Hyunjin’s sword, outside of a few vague things she was told from time to time. Lily averted her eyes when Shi Hua came back, “N-No! I’m not scared at all!” She waved her hand dismissively, but it wasn’t very convincing. “I can understand what you mean when you say that...I’m just...easily frightened!” She tried her most convincing smile, trying not to flinch away from the pat on her back.

“Your...sword?” Lily hadn’t been told much about Hyunjin’s sword, outside of a few vague things she was told from time to time. Lily averted her eyes when Shi Hua came back, “N-No! I’m not scared at all!” She waved her hand dismissively, but it wasn’t very convincing. “I can understand what you mean when you say that...I’m just...easily frightened!” She tried her most convincing smile, trying not to flinch away from the pat on her back.
Hyunjin smiled and continued sipping away at her milk tea. Shi Hua chuckled a bit and sat down next to her. "I see Hyunjin not tell you much about the sword. Her sword is ancient relic, family heirloom forgotten by some previous generations. I never forget it." She said as she continued to explain. "Hyunjin's sword houses a Divine Beast inside. Back then, it was considered a God, allowing anyone who wield it to harness its power of ice. However, of course with great power can come great risk of corruption. One of inheritors from before used it for selfish thing. We won't go into detail of what he did. It was unforgivable and we took him down according to family creed. You can assume what happen next. We then learn the sword begin choosing wielders. Later on, it ask to stay dormant in cave from the many wrongful choice the sword made. I wonder what made it choose Hyunjin." She said as she looked over at her. Hyunjin looked at her aunt a bit confused as Su-Xue answered to Shi Hua's wonder. "Perhaps it's because Hyunjin saved me when I went to grab the sword first. And with her attempts to get rid of it at first, only made the divine beast more determined to pick her, since I don't think anyone rejected it with the knowledge of its power. So far, Hyunjin's using it right and I can see that the two bonded quite well." She said as she then looked at Lily. "I think we're done here. Shall we head out to look around?"

Hyunjin smiled and continued sipping away at her milk tea. Shi Hua chuckled a bit and sat down next to her. "I see Hyunjin not tell you much about the sword. Her sword is ancient relic, family heirloom forgotten by some previous generations. I never forget it." She said as she continued to explain. "Hyunjin's sword houses a Divine Beast inside. Back then, it was considered a God, allowing anyone who wield it to harness its power of ice. However, of course with great power can come great risk of corruption. One of inheritors from before used it for selfish thing. We won't go into detail of what he did. It was unforgivable and we took him down according to family creed. You can assume what happen next. We then learn the sword begin choosing wielders. Later on, it ask to stay dormant in cave from the many wrongful choice the sword made. I wonder what made it choose Hyunjin." She said as she looked over at her. Hyunjin looked at her aunt a bit confused as Su-Xue answered to Shi Hua's wonder. "Perhaps it's because Hyunjin saved me when I went to grab the sword first. And with her attempts to get rid of it at first, only made the divine beast more determined to pick her, since I don't think anyone rejected it with the knowledge of its power. So far, Hyunjin's using it right and I can see that the two bonded quite well." She said as she then looked at Lily. "I think we're done here. Shall we head out to look around?"
Lily tried to fully comprehend what she had just been hold, though it took a few seconds to fully process. “I think I understand...” she nodded. She stayed quiet for the next few moments, “Isn’t that’s a hard thing not to tell someone? That your sword has a ‘god’ in it?” she asked softly, surprised she hadn’t been told sooner. However, she wasn’t given enough time to ask anymore questions, finishing the last of her tea and nodding. “Mhm! I’m ready to go if everyone else is!”

Lily tried to fully comprehend what she had just been hold, though it took a few seconds to fully process. “I think I understand...” she nodded. She stayed quiet for the next few moments, “Isn’t that’s a hard thing not to tell someone? That your sword has a ‘god’ in it?” she asked softly, surprised she hadn’t been told sooner. However, she wasn’t given enough time to ask anymore questions, finishing the last of her tea and nodding. “Mhm! I’m ready to go if everyone else is!”
Su-Xue nodded and went off to go start the car. Shi Hua followed and Hyunjin got up and began moving Lily. While she did that, she began to answer Lily's previous question. "I thought I told you about my sword long ago, didn't I? Perhaps not..." She said. "I suppose it would sound unbelievable at first and it would entice some to challenge. Maybe that's why I didn't say anything about it." She continued to push Lily's chair to the car, while waving to Tyrian on the way out and he did the same. Once she got to the car, she opened the door and got ready to pick Lily up to place her in the car. "Ready?"

Su-Xue nodded and went off to go start the car. Shi Hua followed and Hyunjin got up and began moving Lily. While she did that, she began to answer Lily's previous question. "I thought I told you about my sword long ago, didn't I? Perhaps not..." She said. "I suppose it would sound unbelievable at first and it would entice some to challenge. Maybe that's why I didn't say anything about it." She continued to push Lily's chair to the car, while waving to Tyrian on the way out and he did the same. Once she got to the car, she opened the door and got ready to pick Lily up to place her in the car. "Ready?"
“Maybe I just forgot...” Lily frowned slightly, “I-I’m sorry if that’s the case!” she looked a little upset that she had forgotten that. “Yep! I’m ready!” She clung onto Hyunjin when she was picked up, deciding to ask another question while she was being moved to the seat, “Where are we going next?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back