• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Trigun Stampede Roleplay Search

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
7164fd1abc586396046022b8ff29ca2e.jpg

Hello, Vapor here!
22 - They \ Them
I've been roleplaying for about 5 years.
I'm looking for a roleplay partner who's over the age of 18, as I don't feel comfortable writing with minors.
My writeing style is literate to literate advanced, looking for a partner who can match my style.

I just watched the first two episodes of Trigun Stampede 2023! To say the least— I'm pretty hooked on the show!
I'll be honest this is my first time ventureing into the Trigun fandom! So I'm not entirely knowledgeable on the plot, as I've just started watching the original anime. I'm absolutely loveing the series so far!
However, I'd love to practice writing Vash! With anyone who'd be down to write with me—
I'm looking for someone who can write Wolfwood.

I'd prefer to do M \ M ships
I absolutely adore roleplaying plots with lots of angst, and occasional darker themes. I'll let you know what my limits are.
Cannon typical violence is perfectly fine.
I'd love to write a plot shipping Vash \ Wolfwood
I'm completely open for aus, or brainstorming a plot up.
{With any exception to modern \ college aus}
+ I don't mind spoilers when it comes to plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back