• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kuromimi

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello! How are you doing today? Hopefully well! If you stumbled across this rp request then that means you must be looking for a Trigun rp as well! Well you’re in possible luck, because I am as well! Before reaching out, please make sure to read the rules first, this is very important! If by the end your still open to rping with me, don’t be afraid to leave a comment or message me! Peace, love and doughnuts ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
0DA07CAF-5B2D-4D84-BF60-A7D34D665786.jpeg
1. Grammar: Please make sure during the rp that your responses and grammar is readable. It’s ok if there’s a few mistakes here and there, especially since a lot of us have autocorrect that likes to change things up on us when we don’t notice or realize. But it becomes a struggle when I’m having to ask what every sentence means or trying to decipher every other word. Also, I request that we please try to refrain from using text lingo unless it’s like, universally known, and even then please save that for out of rp chat.

2. Life: we all have lives, things happen, stuff comes up, I understand! Especially since we are still recovering from the pandemic, things are hard for everyone in one way or another. I will always do my best to keep you updated on what’s going on and I would appreciate if you did the same! If something is coming up to where you won’t be able to respond for a while- lemme know. If you’d like to stop the rp cause the desire just isn’t there anymore or things are getting to be to busy- let me know! It’s just common courtesy after all, and I will do the same for you.

3. Style: I’m a lengthy writer, I usually write around 6-7 paragraphs. I don’t expect everyone to do that but please give me something to work with. One or two paragraphs can be really hard to work with and progress the roleplay forward, and honestly for me, it makes me very bored very fast when responses are short and are going no where or going at a snails pace. I also rp in third person, would prefer if you did as well just cause it makes things easier to work with. Overall it’s quality over quantity but please don’t just give me quick 5 min responses with no effort or thought.

4. Love interest: my ocs love interest is Vash. I also only do canon X oc’s. I don’t do ocxoc or ccxcc, my apologies. I don’t mind though doubling in love interests, so say your oc loves Vash as well- I certainly don’t mind playing him for you!

5. Limits: I will only rp with those above 18+, I’m just not comfy rping with anyone below that. I’m also more keen on mature themes- gore, cursing, etc etc. if you aren’t keen to that and the other more mature themes *wink wonk* then I’m not the rp partner for you.

6. Rp: I prefer to rp on discord as well as talk over discord. I don’t quite fancy talking and rping here mainly because I’m not on here much so I can often forget interactions compared to discord that I’m on almost every day. We can also rp through email if preferred.

B9825FDB-63E4-44C6-9F46-885BC46FAAEC.jpeg

Wooooo~ you made it, congrats! Hopefully my rules weren’t too brutal or demanding! If you’re still willing to rp with me after all that, shoot me a dm or comment and we can get things rolling! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back