• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hazytrickster

Fallen Angel
Hello! My name is Trick. I'm an 18 year old writer who's new to the site! I've been roleplaying for ~8 years now (I grew up on the internet - both a blessing and a curse), and writing stories since I was a toddler! I graduated high school early, so I'm currently in the weird phase of life between high school and college. I figured I'd fill this time by joining a site!

About Me:
> I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, but I'm available virtually every day! I'm usually awake from 9am to midnight.
> I usually match length with my partner's responses. That said, I would definitely like you to write at *least* a paragraph for your responses. I can write up to ten, if I were to estimate.
> I don't have an age requirement for my partners! As long as I can read and understand your writing, and you understand the basics when it comes to storytelling and plot, we should be good!
> I'm trans, FtM so I prefer playing male characters. I generally prefer MxM pairings, but I will play the male in an MxF pairing if needed. If you wanna try to convince me to play an FxF story, you're welcome to!
> I'm friendly to ghosting. I understand that there are more important things in life than roleplay sometimes, and that's absolutely okay.

Genres:
Science Fiction
☁ Dystopian
☁ Cyberpunk
☁ Supernatural
☁ Fantasy
☁ Modern
☁ Historical
☁ Horror
☁ Mystery
☁ Romance
☁ Platonic

Fandoms:
Note: I will not do Canon x OC pairings. I will only do Canon x Canon OR OC x OC.
☁ Homestuck
☁ My Hero Academia
☁ South Park
☁ Attack on Titan
☁ Sally Face
☁ Creepypasta
☁ IT
☁ Ouran High School Host Club
☁ Harry Potter
☁ Hetalia
☁ Minecraft
☁ Among Us
☁ DnD

Pairings:
Note: This is just a short list of ideas if you have none! Feel free to come with any of your own, or ask me for others!
☁ Arranged Marriage
☁ Royalty x Royalty
☁ Royalty x Commoner
☁ Royalty x Knight
☁ Royalty x Pirate
☁ Celebrity x Celebrity
☁ Demon x Human
☁ Demon x Angel
☁ Angel x Human
☁ Alien x Human
☁ Android x Human
☁ Superhero x Supervillain
☁ Soulmates
☁ Assassin x Target
☁ Roommates
☁ Bullied x 'Savior'
☁ Bullied x Bully
☁ Preacher's Kid x Rebel
☁ Apocalypse Survivors​

Hey. I'm new in this website too. If a semi lit style is ok I would be interesting in a roleplay. I can try to write at least 1 paragrah as you said. I also prefer a MxM I'm interested in an android x human roleplay in a sci fi world. I can create different ideas since I like sci fi a lot. For example one of those ideas is about a journalist who gets rescued by a very damaged old android inside a scrapyard. I have other ideas in case you ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back