Tribe Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maevrys

Just another face.
For tribe-related, I'll have you fill out a small form. This is from your character's perspective, and the other person may have a different opinion from you. (Please also put your relationship with your leader)

1. Your character to their character (use character names please)
  2. Relationship (positive, negative, neutral)
  3. Elaboration (love, admiration, hate, rivalry, disgust, jealousy, etc)

If you've already filled out a form and don't want to again, I'll just copy/paste it here for you.

Example:

1. Daichi Shimizu to Akari Amemasu
  2. Neutral
  3. He blah blah blah (1-3 sentences)

@Fyuri @Orikanyo @AnimeGenork @Merkurial @Yunn @Kid_Wendigo @Nada @Ultraman @UnknownSection @rusticyawn @Tonkatsu

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Kouya Hisakawa to Daichi Shimizu
  • Positive 
  • They have worked together on multiple occasions and Kouya respects and believes in Daichi to bring about positive changes to their village. She is eager to help him research exactly how to do that from her study, behind a stack of books, in near total isolation.

• Kouya Hisakawa to Kano Shimizu 
  • Positive
  • Kouya has gotten acquainted with him through their work, and dotes on him like a favorite nephew. She feels a sense of misguided kinship with him, since she was raised in part by a Shimizu Tutor.

• Kouya Hisakawa to Akari Amemasu
  • Positive
  • Kouya has become acquainted with Akari and has come to respect her inquisitive mind, and also her field notes. She feels a sense of friendly competition toward Akari, even if the feeling isn't mutual.

TRIBE RELATIONS

• Yui Tsumei > Akira Yosuzume
  • Positive
  • Yui's view of Akira is complicated.  He was her first crush and it's hard to get over your first (so they say).  She's a bit overly sensitive when it comes to being in his presence and will often try to cover up any nervousness with her stubborn pride.  So she feels like she embarrass herself often in his presence.

• Yui Tsumei > Kazuki Yosuzume @UnknownSection
  • Neutral
  • Yui's reaction to Kazuki all depends on their interactions.  They aren't exactly friends, but they also aren't enemies.  You could say that Yui tolerates Kazuki since at times he can seem condescending and detached.  This indifference ruffles Yui the wrong way at times.

• Yui Tsumei > Katsumi Haneki @Merkurial
  • Positive
  • Yui is most open with Katsumi since she knows lying to a Haneki would just be trouble.  It isn't just due to Katsumi being a Haneki though, but her personal ethics that Yui can respect.  She does find her interest in the Tochiko a bit strange, but accepts that as a fun quirk since it's entertaining to watch Katsumi when she comes across any Tochiko.

(My lord my original was typo filled.  Did it when I woke up and barely awake.)

TOCHIKO RELATIONS

• Yui Tsumei >Daisuke Matsumoto @Orikanyo
  • Positive
  • Yui and Daisuke are friends, though you'd never hear Yui ever admit that.  She can't help but tease him.  He's a like the older brother she never had.

• Yui Tsumei > Yoko Nakamura @Yunn
  • Neutral
  • She views Yoko as a but of a push-over.  Yui tends to feel frustrated with Yoko at times, but doesn't really have any ill-will towards her.  Yui doesn't understand why Yoko is a representative.

• Yui Tsumei > Kichiro Kimura @Nada
  • Neutral (leaning towards negative)
  • Yui isn't overly fond of him.  While she herself can be blunt at times she views him as way worse than her.  She tends to ignore him (partially to try an annoy him).

• Yui Tsumei > Kushi Akiba @Ultraman
  • Negative
  • This perfectionist irritates Yui.  She views him as an uptight and boring person.  Death glares happen at times in his direction.

• Yui Tsumei > Honoka Suzuki @Tonkatsu
  • Positive
  • She adores her.  If Honoka is around Yui will show her cute and giddy side.  Yui is known to glomp poor Honoka.

• Yui Tsumei > Harumi Akiba @Maevrys
  • Negative
  • Yui sees Harumi as a rival.  Harumi seems to get all the attention, even from Akira!  Not that... Yui.. likes him or anything.  BUT STILL!

• Kazuki Yosuzume -> Katsumi Kaneki
  • Positive
  • Holds respect for her and acknowledges her as a responsible and mature fellow representative

• Kazuki Yosuzume -> Yui Tsumei
  • Neutral
  • Is a bit irked by her sudden flares of temper, but recognizes her strong independence

• Kazuki Yosuzume -> Akira Yosuzume
  • Neutral
  • Believes that he is doing his job and does not hold any particularly strong opinions about him

1. Kano Shimizu -> Akari Amemasu
  2. Positive
  3. He doesn't know her very intimately, but he's well acquainted. He appreciates how open and honest she is and is probably the most comfortable around her. He's probably asked her for advice once or twice.

1. Kano Shimizu -> Kouya Hisakawa
  2. Positive
  3. He's acquainted with her, but he couldn't claim to know her that well. The only thing he knows about Kouya's past is the death of her parents, and dwelling on that in combination with her affability toward him makes him feel guilty for constantly frowning around her, so he tries to be especially friendly toward her to compensate.

1. Kano Shimizu -> Daichi Shimizu
  2. Positive
  3. Daichi is like a role model for him. He's competent, successful, and a Shimizu, so he is especially proud to serve under him. He's still pretty intimidated by Daichi's strong presence, but in the few years Kano's served under him, he's come to feel sure that he is a wise leader and a kind person.

Kushi Akiba to Harumi Akiba

2. Positive

3. "Harumi's a reliable individual, who I can count on to lead the Tochiko people. After all, she's knowledgeable in the variety of rituals necessary for our religion, and her level-headed nature allows me to convey the economics and politics of this world to her without any worry. Although, I do not understand her desires to convey details in a manner that pleasures the senses, if only she spoke in a rigid, passionate manner."

1. Kushi Akiba to Daisuke Matasumoto

2. Nuetral

3. "A strong individual, but he lacks the responsibility necessary in a representative. The more I engage with him, even for a little bit, the less I comprehend his motives. At least, he's somewhat existent as a representative, since he lightens the mood, when I cannot."

1. Kushi Akiba to Yoko Nakamura

2. Positive

3. "She's sensible in her actions and words-- oh and I do find our talks somewhat intriguing, for she cares for the village deeply, since she presents a variety of problems to me. However, I hope she doesn't think of me a crutch, as she's definitely reliable in her work, and at times I find her abundance of questions quite bothersome. Also, her creativity and ingenuity makes her a valuable asset to this community, for her new recipes and experimentations reveal her intelligence."

1. Kushi Akiba to Kichiro Kimura

2. Negative

3. "I'm starting to wonder if being a representative is a joke, for Kichiro's bouts in drinking, women, and laziness are sure enough signs that anyone can attain the representative position. However, he does speak his mind clear enough, which makes his opinions easy to understand for the most part, when he's not drunk on lust or alcohol."

1. Kushi Akiba to Honoka Suzuki

2. Negative

3. "I answer her jokes to the best of my ability, but sometimes they're tiresome.  She seems to desire attention, but I won't play into her hand; however, once she's serious, I'll give her another benefit of the doubt, but for now I'll ignore her vies for attention. Maybe she's lonely,  It's a good thing she sings well, for when she sings about our religion, I feel somewhat better about our community."

Daisuke Matsumoto to Honoka Suzuki - "Now thats a singer and a half! Hell, she can talk about as much as I can! I mean she talks alot, like, really alot. Keeps staring at my stomach for some reason... yea think I need to lose weight?" (Positive)

Daisuke Matsumoto to Kushi Akiba- "He doesn't talk much, so we don't talk much. hardly ever see the guy NOT working. Wierdo. Good guy though." (neutral)

Daisuke Matsumoto to Kichiro Kimura - "Oh that guy, yea man he's hilarious. Like a dog that always looks angry. Got this weird thing against potatos. Weird guy." (neutral)

Daisuke Matsumoto to Yoko Nakamura - "Oh man, Yoko... Is.. is she around? Gotta keep it quiet okay? Fun girl to talk to, right sweet... just even since I made that bat for her she's gotten right to usin' it on me! Not a clue why- Ah, I think I hear her!" (Neutral, fear)

Daisuke Matsumoto to Harumi Akiba - "Harumi... Hehehe... Cutest girl in all the world if you ask most folks. Sweet, talented, and never, ever raises her voice. Unless she's mad at you... but yea gotta do something real stupid for that to happen.... Don't get her mad man... Just don't..." (Positive)

1. Kichiro Kimura -> Honoka Suzuki
  2. Neutral
  3. Mostly, Kichiro is just interested in staring at the good stuff. Otherwise, he tolerates her presence.
  1. Kichiro Kimura -> Kushi Akiba
  2. Negative
  3. He reminds him of his brother, which is a very bad thing; he thinks they're both annoying and wishes they would leave their stupid comments in their pockets.
  1. Kichiro Kimura -> Yoko Nakamura
  2. Neutral
  3. Again, staring at the good stuff. As long as she doesn't get on his case, he doesn't really care.
  1. Kichiro Kimura -> Daisuke Matusmoto
  2. Neutral
  3. He's good for wood jokes, not much else.
  1. Kichiro Kimura -> Harumi Akiba
  2. Positive
  3. Kichiro knew her when he was still actually invested in his job. Part of him feels bad for being an embarrassment for her. Not enough to stop drinking though.

1. Yoko Nakamura -> Harumi Akiba
  2. Positive
  3. Is respectful and shares similar values towards the village. She's very happy to serve her. However she's a bit embarrassed about showing her "unprofessional" self towards her. Tries to keep the impression of being reliable and wants to improve her capabilities to be relied on by her. She wants to be a person worthy to be by her side.
  1. Yoko Nakamura -> Kichiro Kimura
  2. Neutral
  3. She wishes he would take care of himself more and is worried about him but that is all to their relationship. Though at times she wants to take all his wine away and put him on probation.
  1. Yoko Nakamura -> Daisuke Matusmoto
  2. Neutral
  3. She doesn't really hate him, though she thinks his negatives out weighs his positives. Thinks only his friendly personality and his woodworking abilities are the only thing going for him. In all honesty she thinks he could learn a bit more self control.
  1. Yoko Nakamura -> Kushi Akiba
  2. Positive
  3. A hardworker which she can never dislike. Mostly seeks him whenever she needs help or when she wants to gain new knowledge. 
  1. Yoko Nakamura -> Honoka Suzuki
  2. Positive
  3. Thinks of her as a cute little sister. It's like she heals her. 
  1. Katsumi Haneki -> Kazuki Yosuzume
  2. Positive
  3. Kastumi respects Kazuki's dedication to society, though she always worries she'll end up looking like a fool by comparison. Katsumi was once told by her father to act more like Kazuki, but she just ended up exaggerating his seemingly indifferent nature, and soon realised she was being stupid. She then apologised to Kazuki for improperly representing him.

1. Katsumi Haneki -> Yui Tsumei
  2. Neutral
  3. Katsumi finds Yui scary, having never been good with confrontation. The last time she lost her temper, Katsumi apologised profusely for many minutes...even though her burst of anger had nothing to do with her. However, Katsumi earnestly wishes to get along better with her distant relation.

1. Katsumi Haneki -> Akira Yosuzume
  2. Positive
  3. Having worked with Akira for some time, Katsumi has developed a healthy respect for his leadership. More than anyone else, her father told her to try and emulate him, but as one might expect, she just ended up making herself look like a poorly preformed parody of his confidence and swagger. She does wish he was less confrontational, however, and while she has her misgivings about Umiko, she would rather not provoke them. She has never expressed this sentiment, of course.

1. Honoka Suzuki -> Harumi Akiba
  2. Neutral
  3. Honoka has mixed feelings about serving Harum. Sure, she's heard here and there that Harumi is a hard worker and a kind person, but honestly? The amount of praise directed to Harumi sometimes just makes her wonder what kind of a person she is, to be praised so immensely. Honoka has absolutely no clue why the other representatives adore her, but that's just because she hasn't talked to her. . yet, that is.
  1. Honoka Suzuki -> Kichiro Kimura
  2. Neutral
  3. They've conversed a few times, and Honoka considers him a friend. Just not a 'best friend', since he barely has anything to say about himself, or his drinking habit.
  1. Honoka Suzuki -> Daisuke Matusmoto
  2. Positive
  3. Thinks of Daisuke as a senpai, mostly just because of his Monaka abs.
  1. Honoka Suzuki -> Kushi Akiba
  2. Neutral
  3. They've never really talked, thus their relationship is as good as none.
  1. Honoka Suzuki -> Yoko Takamura
  2. Positive
  3. Considers Yoko as a motherly figure. Yoko keeps feeding Honoka her favorite Monakas and takes care of her. Often goes to Yoko for advice, but a little scared when she gets all serious and mean.

Katsumi Haneki cross-tribe relations

1. Katsumi Haneki -> Kichiro Kimura
  2. Negative
  3. Initially, Katsumi found Kichiro to be a perfectly nice young man when he started on the job. Then he started making passes at her, and she's avoided making contact with him ever since. (We talked about this, fyi)
  1. Katsumi Haneki -> Yoko Nakamura
  2. Positive
  3. Katsumi finds Yoko pleasant to deal with and perhaps the most agreeable of all the representatives.
  1. Katsumi Haneki -> ALL UMIKO REPS
  2. OFFICIALLY NEGATIVE
  3. THE SORAKO ARE DOING VERY FINE ON THEIR OWN THE UMIKO DON'T HAVE TO COME NEAR THEM ESPECIALLY THEIR REPRENSENTATIVES GOODBYE AND PLEASE STAY IN THE OCEAN

1. Kichiro Kimura -> Katsumi Haneki
  2. Positive
  3. Big women have even bigger personalities. While Kichiro is more than aware he has alienated Katsumi, he still holds affection for her, both in his usual shallow fashion and in the old friend sense.
  1. Katsumi Haneki -> Female Representatives
  2. Positive
  3. Kichiro will attempt to flirt if you look feminine enough. If you do not make it too hard for him, he will persist. That is the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread