• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tribal Troubles OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey everyone! I'm back (hopefully for good this time)

First, I want to apologize to everyone for having not posted in a long time, especially those who have been waiting on me. Long story short, there was a lot going on in my life in the past month that was keeping my busy for a while and killing my motivation to do much of anything rp related. I figure I owe you all an explanation as to what was going on since it has been a while since I last posted, so here was what was happening.

Firstly, my engineering classes in college have been keeping me very busy for the past month. My grades weren't all that good in those classes either, so I ended up having to invest more time in those classes, thus having less time to rp. I'm planning to change my major since I'm starting to realize I don't like engineering/Computer Science as much as I thought I would, and it's just getting harder and harder from here on out, so I've also been in and out of advising for about a couple weeks on that. Thankfully, I think I have most of that figured out, so I'm not as worried about that at the moment.

Secondly, there has been a lot of drama/infighting in one of my irl friend groups that was stressing me out. I've been trying to fix the issues going on there (to no avail), and it ended up making me busier and killing my motivation to rp for a while.

So yeah, that's what was happening on my end. Again, I'd like to apologize to everyone for not posting in a while and not communicating with you all about it sooner. I've been trying to work things out irl and hoping things would get better, and well, in some ways life is getting better, and in other ways it isn't. I think my overall mood is improving though, so I'll probably be able to get a post out by this weekend at latest, if that's ok with y'all.

Last edited:
Hey! Finally got a chance to pop in, sorry about being late everyone, my internet died. I'm a friend of Kiki's! And I'll be making a character for the RP :D

Ah I spoke to Kiki and suggested maybe we see if new people would be interested in joining the rp since I haven't heard from others in awhile ^^' I hope you guys are okay with that? Its still early on in the story so shouldn't affect us too much
I'm thinking of joining, but is their a list of who is active or who you feel are the most active?

KiKi Kitsune KiKi Kitsune I hope you see what I was going for. What do you think of my try at making a Kiba general? I thought it would be fun to make this direct parallel to Fia, using one of my favorite pokemon.

KiKi Kitsune KiKi Kitsune I hope you see what I was going for. What do you think of my try at making a Kiba general? I thought it would be fun to make this direct parallel to Fia, using one of my favorite pokemon.
I see what you are trying to do, and it's a good idea, but it's a little too similar to Fia. You basically copy pasted what I wrote and changed the name.

For a CS, I use the longer writing (from personality and history) to see how people write as well.

While it would make sense for Epiphy to be raised outside of the cave system - since that's the norm for grass types - the rest is a bit too on the nose.

Plan on posting next week/after this weekend
SpookySableye SpookySableye

Why are all the generals green? Even Drystan USED to be...
I'm planning on posting soon maybe tomorrow ^^ been really busy the last few classes before exams are always the most intense

And happy coincidence for the general part? Maybe it's a prerequisite XD

Sorry for the late post! I honestly lost track of time ^^; hope everyone is doing well though! Has anybody seen the Detective Pikachu movie yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back