• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tribal Troubles OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also have you seen the new Pokémon starters who do you guys like so far? For me I love sobble

I'm for posting now XD

Gotcha. I'll post as soon as I'm able.

And nah, I haven't seen the newest pokemon yet. I'm trying not to let myself fall into despair at the fact that I don't have a console to play it on.

Cries in a corner

Gotcha. I'll post as soon as I'm able.

And nah, I haven't seen the newest pokemon yet. I'm trying not to let myself fall into despair at the fact that I don't have a console to play it on.

Cries in a corner
Even me I tried to look up the price for the console cause the game looks gorgeous and I just cried in broke ;-;

This is kinda my voice claim for Mallory but it's more her singing voice ^^

Honestly, I haven't found a single character theme or voice claim for both my characters.

Poor boys, stuck with a musically inept player

Finally posted! Sorry I would've done it sooner but RPnation really doesnt like notifying me XD

Also for my one character ellis this is probably the closest voice claim I can find for him

Oh and just curious when everyone's birthdays are ^^

Been working double shifts, so time was limited for a while,
Oh and just curious when everyone's birthdays are ^^
OOC? Aug 26

IC? "This year."

Funny. You chose Spiderman as a voice when Nickel thought he looked like a bug-type.

As far as theme suggestions, I'd say make it a game of association.
For example, if your character flies, go through music that is already made to go with something that flies. Look through OSTs from things featuring dragons or jets. (Ace Combat series, perhaps?) Try to imagine your character in a scene with those various songs in the background and decide if anything seems off.
I thought to go through Mechwarrior music cause Nickel is a Steel-type that moves notably slower that most, but is physically powerful. A stompy robot, essentially.

Or just have fun with it and make one of Mallory's themes Vaporwave

Just wanted to check so I know to wish you all ^^ AI10100 you have the same birthday as my bro lol
Mine is December 30th in case you all were curious

June 28 is also the day James Madison, president of the US, died. As well as the successful assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand which started WWI.

I... may have the most useless knowledge of death dates on my birthday.

Made me google who died on my birthday
...​
Then I realized I can't recognize any of the names listed
Not good with historical figures or celebrities
BUT, I do share a birthday with Don LaFontaine (Trailer voice guy), da HomeAlone kid, and Mother Teresa, apparently.
Noted Events: 19th amendment went into effect, and the steamboat was patented

I also didn't recognize anybody who died on my birthday but apparently the oldest gorilla named Massa died on my birthday which is you know... Pretty sad

As for people I share a birthday with the only names I recognized were LeBron James, Ellie Goulding, V from BTS and Tiger Woods

Ah I spoke to Kiki and suggested maybe we see if new people would be interested in joining the rp since I haven't heard from others in awhile ^^' I hope you guys are okay with that? Its still early on in the story so shouldn't affect us too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back