• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tribal Troubles OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Pfft wait I just noticed

Drizo fell in love with Eliora - the healer.

Fiero is potentially definitely going to fall for Diana - the healer.

Breaking news: My boys have a type guys.
Oh my gosh XD

They would be able to make their own swords. There are blacksmiths in the village. Swords wouldn't be too common since most gijinka would use their own power, but some may use a weapon as a way to channel their power.
Sweet, thank you much. :)

Anything I should know, being a general?

Hey y'all, sorry about having not posted in a while. There was some personal stuff going on with my life that I'd rather not talk about, and it kinda just sucked out a lot of my motivation for the past week. I'm back now though, so I'll be getting to work on Lucas's post shortly. ^-^

Also, cool character AmethystRoze AmethystRoze !

Hey y'all, sorry about having not posted in a while. There was some personal stuff going on with my life that I'd rather not talk about, and kinda just sucked out a lot of my motivation for the past week. I'm back now though, so I'll be getting to work on Lucas's post shortly. ^-^

Also, cool character AmethystRoze AmethystRoze !
You're good man, we all get it, life happens. Hope it's getting better!

And thanks. ^^

Just a quick question
Is there anyone here who's really good at picture editing? Like, good enough that any editing done wouldn't be obvious?
It's cool if there isn't.

Oh, btw KiKi Kitsune KiKi Kitsune I was thinking that maybe only the alphas and Alik knew about Rensaiet's parents, as she would most likely ask to leave sometimes to take care of them, but she doesn't necessarily like broadcasting their condition.

Just a quick question
Is there anyone here who's really good at picture editing? Like, good enough that any editing done wouldn't be obvious?
It's cool if there isn't.
I've dabbled in some types of editing, but I wouldn't call myself good overall.
May I ask what the goal is? Last thing I did was change the colors of a picture that someone used for their avatar.

I've dabbled in some types of editing, but I wouldn't call myself good overall.
May I ask what the goal is? Last thing I did was change the colors of a picture that someone used for their avatar.

Well what I really wanna do is edit the picture I'm currently using for Zora. Her ear is bothering me, it makes her look too human for my taste. I'd like to cover it up and give her a more Zoroark-like ear.
But if that's too difficult it's fine. If I can't edit it, I may just change to a different picture instead.

On a different note, I'm really tempted to make a third character.
But gah!
I don't wanna overload myself!
But I have so many cool pictures that would make awesome characters!
> ^ < The struggle is so real!

Last edited:
Thinking on creating a little half-sister for Nickel,
perhaps just as an NPC like the family members of other characters,
perhaps a Ground-type, that I might have pop up in the tunnels occasionally , cause Kiba should have one
possibly a Diglett?

In other words, I'm thinking about creating a:
minor,
minor,
miner
character

Thinking on creating a little half-sister for Nickel,
perhaps just as an NPC like the family members of other characters,
perhaps a Ground-type, that I might have pop up in the tunnels occasionally , cause Kiba should have one
possibly a Diglett?

In other words, I'm thinking about creating a:
minor,
minor,
miner
character

I Dig it

On a completely unrelated note
I definitely think Primarina's title should be changed from "Soloist Pokemon" to "Trap Pokemon"

Well what I really wanna do is edit the picture I'm currently using for Zora. Her ear is bothering me, it makes her look too human for my taste. I'd like to cover it up and give her a more Zoroark-like ear.
But if that's too difficult it's fine. If I can't edit it, I may just change to a different picture instead.
I may be able to do something like that... can't promise it'll look seamless

I may be able to do something like that... can't promise it'll look seamless

There's no harm in trying!
And if it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out. I've got another picture I can use if all else fails.
I can send you the original sized image if you wanna give it a shot?

Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae

Mentioned you in Rensaiet's first post, didn't think you would mind, since she's not interacting with anyone. ^^ If you had other plans just tell me and I can rewrite it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back