• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tribal Compromise (Closed for now)

Dellay

Roleplay Type(s)

• Sooo..I have sat on this idea for quite a while now, the plot is on the next tab, but I’ll resume the idea for you here;

Looking for female characters to be played in a light fantasy setting long term Rp, writes at least around 1 paragraph, you’re also free to come with ideas and help on it be “CoGming” events and other characters.

The basic idea is that she will be the daughter of the chieftain of one of the strongest tribes in the continent, we could take lots of paths from here. Maybe she's a shaman, a sort of oracle, a priestess.

During one of the big gatherings her hand is offered as the prize in a tournament, the tournament happens as major contest between warriors of all tribes to find out who is the strongest one, the winner is granted riches and blessings from the hosting tribe (This would be when my character suddenly pop´s up).

Not to spoil it, but as she is delivered to him, expecting to be owned by a rough man that will keep her at home like a trophy, things go completely off track. So no, of course I won´t be making you describe house chores there´s a lot more than this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back