• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trials of the powerful ooc

Working on my character rn so I can put up character sheets!

I'll get working right away! But I have a question, regarding the races. Since King Baelsong is of Dragon race, does that mean our characters can also be of races that are not known to the real world? Such as Unicorns and Dragons? Either way, what is the limit of the races we can choose from.

I'll get working right away! But I have a question, regarding the races. Since King Baelsong is of Dragon race, does that mean our characters can also be of races that are not known to the real world? Such as Unicorns and Dragons? Either way, what is the limit of the races we can choose from.
You can choose from any race other than dragon, there are really no limits. They can even be a custom race!

I do have a question about FCs, and after that I'm pretty sure I'll be able to finish mine by tomorrow. Does it matter what we use as the face claims? Or is there a certain thing we should use. When I'm talking about if it matters, I'm talking about whether we can use someone's own art and giving credit, using websites like Artbreeder/Picrew, or our own art.

I do have a question about FCs, and after that I'm pretty sure I'll be able to finish mine by tomorrow. Does it matter what we use as the face claims? Or is there a certain thing we should use. When I'm talking about if it matters, I'm talking about whether we can use someone's own art and giving credit, using websites like Artbreeder/Picrew, or our own art.
It doesn't really matter, I got my fc off of pinterest.

This is a silly question, but Humans do exist, correct? Before I continue with anything else I want to make sure, because they play a big part in the history of my original race I created. (Also, my main CS is finished, I'm just providing background information on the race.)

Yes, they don't populate the region the eight kingdoms are in though because it would be to dangerous for them to live there.

This is a silly question, but Humans do exist, correct? Before I continue with anything else I want to make sure, because they play a big part in the history of my original race I created. (Also, my main CS is finished, I'm just providing background information on the race.)
I love Eiylios!

I still got to work on Baelsong though lol

I'm still going to add to Eiylios, but I'm taking a break to get a few things done before I go back to it. I might add a list of strengths and weaknesses along with likes and dislikes. I might organize a little more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back