• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial By Fire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The real question is where in the book says this? It's probably where it was talking about antagonists.
Celestial Circle Sorcery
Cost: —; Mins: Occult 4, Essence 3
Type: Permanent
Keywords: None
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisite Charms: Terrestrial Circle Sorcery
The Solar ascends to the Second Circle and becomes an
avatar bearing aspects of Heaven and Hell in her mind. In
all the world, there are only a handful of sorcerers at this
level of power. Upon learning this Charm, the Exalt gains
the ability to cast spells from the Celestial Circle of sorcery.
In addition, the Solar learns one shaping ritual and one
Celestial spell for free. The spell selected acts as an additional
control. Celestial Circle Sorcery may not be learned
prior to Essence 3 by selecting Occult as a Supernal Ability.

I may change that down the road, but for the moment, we'll be sticking with this for our start up.

I am having you all start out together on a ship heading through the White Sea in the far north, heading towards Icehome. You will all have at least a basic knowledge of one another, as will be detailed in my opening IC post.

I am having you all start out together on a ship heading through the White Sea in the far north, heading towards Icehome. You will all have at least a basic knowledge of one another, as will be detailed in my opening IC post.
Cool beans. Being from the west. I can get to a ship pretty easily.

Anything extra for character creation( aside from no artifacts or hearthstones) or we going stock for now?

So long as you don't go overboard on your mundane gear, you can start out with what you'd like for armor, weapons, and a mount (if you desire one, that is).

jaydude jaydude , I only see a few dots of Merits. You get a total of 10 dots. What else are you wanting to get?

jaydude jaydude , I only see a few dots of Merits. You get a total of 10 dots. What else are you wanting to get?
Honestly not sure. I don't see much point in taking on Merits tied to a particular part of Creation (Allies, Backing, Contacts, Influence) if we're not going to be staying in the North for the entire Chronicle, and those are the ones I tend to focus on besides Artifacts. And I don't know if I want to start off with things like Command, Followers or Retainers; besides a larger group for the Circle to provide for, and the likelihood that I can aquire them later on, I don't feel they quite fit Kuaidao's backstory and concept.

The Fast Reflexes Merit is 3 dots, and it adds one to your Join Battle roll, or you can get Pain Tolerance to lower the effects of your Wound Penalties.

Retainers or a Familiar are always nice.

The Fast Reflexes Merit is 3 dots, and it adds one to your Join Battle roll, or you can get Pain Tolerance to lower the effects of your Wound Penalties.

If you're willing to recommend those Merits, I'll take them. Thanks for your help.

That's my Merits sorted, Sherwood Sherwood .

No problem! I have both Fast Reflexes and Pain Tolerance, and they give me some nice numbers.

jaydude jaydude , don't forget to adjust the wound penalties on your sheet. Your -2's are now -1's, and your -4 is a -3.

Tyrant lizard, no, simhata maybe. But for that you'll have to justify it.

Simhata are usually reserved as mounts for Exalts, because the Anima Flux of the Exalt does not harm them.

Simhata are usually reserved as mounts for Exalts, because the Anima Flux of the Exalt does not harm them.
Are they found in any certain place or area?

Not that I'm getting one. Was just curious and seeing my options.

Lol basically all I need is a decent instrument and some light clothes, and I can do that via mortal stuff.

Oh! Does anima normally harm mounts and people?

Off the top of my head, they are found in the south-eastern plains. The anima of the Dragon Blooded can cause harm to those around them when they go totemic.

Off the top of my head, they are found in the south-eastern plains. The anima of the Dragon Blooded can cause harm to those around them when they go totemic.
Cool beans! I wont try to get one if I cant think of a good reason that he would have one.

Was just looking for things to spend merit points on.

Lol though I have a feeling I'm having a pretty expensive build as is. Between MA and performance and some social and presence things.

Syvvaris Syvvaris

Also! If you get the terrestrial circle sorcery charm. You get the Thaumaturgy merit for free. (According to the Thaumaturgy merit)

Sherwood Sherwood

Given that Silver Voiced Nightgale style uses voice and sound rather than weapon or fist... would strength still be the governing attribute for damage and dexterity the governing attribute for accuracy?

The style essentially gives the attacks the properties of a light artifact weapon (if the user is a Solar. As per mastery tag)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back