• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial By Fire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It depends on what you'd like it to do. There are some general spirit powers listed in the book. It also varies on what kind of animal you get. A housecat can have more powers to it and still stay at a 2 dot level compared to a Kodiak bear, since it has a sizable amount of combat ability.

I was thinking some water related, since Bard comes from the west. Like a mer-cheetah.

Might also be able to reason already having an elemental perhaps.

But then again... a magical ferret could be both pretty and impressive too.

I'm definitely think some sort of fancy or charismatic or pretty animal. The kind to go with Bards flair.

It's not a book. Onyx Path releases a small PDF each month for a creature or an NPC. I tend to grab the creatures once in a while. They can be found on DrivethruRPG

I love how a temple-sized Pterodactyl with Legendary Size and a hawk that can eat dreams are both considered 3 dot familiars. I feel like a lot of the familiars are weirdly overcosted, and the scaling being limited to 1-3 dots makes the most powerful familiars weirdly cheap.

I have a character in Jaydude's game that has a Unicorn as a familiar. Thanks to Sherwood, I have the copy of the write up of that one.

It's not a book. Onyx Path releases a small PDF each month for a creature or an NPC. I tend to grab the creatures once in a while. They can be found on DrivethruRPG
I know that line. I think I only have the mole hound pdf.

Sherwood Sherwood Has there gone a full day? Wanna know if i've had the time to recover a willpower. Not that i think it's gonna be be all that important but who knows.

Sherwood Sherwood Has there gone a full day? Wanna know if i've had the time to recover a willpower. Not that i think it's gonna be be all that important but who knows.
I will have everyone at full Essence and Willpower going into this encounter.

9 successes (if I win join battle, I get 1 point of temp WP)
You managed to tie with me in the Join Battle rolls. You know what this means, don't you? From now on we'll be botching our rolls because we did so well starting out!

It is almost a shame that I don't have any '1's' in all those dice to get the reroll.

Almost.

It is almost a shame that I don't have any '1's' in all those dice to get the reroll.

Almost.
But still, 12i to start is pretty darn respectable.

Lll dont worry. I'm sure next join battle will net us plenty of 1s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back