• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial By Fire - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Our OOC Thread. We shall bring our Musings here.

You are both silly. Probably why I like you guys so much.

We'll be up North for the first part of the game.

I would reach through your computer screen and slap the stupid out of you.

Yes, but I've had my head in the Lunar PDF working on my character. If you want to go with diametrically opposed kind of characters, you could be the bard while I'm the beast.

Lol music soothes the savage beast, no?

That's up to you! I can personally have fin with any of them.

How does Sorcery Work? I haven't gotten that far, I just took a nap... I was thinking of a spellcastor for my person.

How does Sorcery Work? I haven't gotten that far, I just took a nap... I was thinking of a spellcastor for my person.
Sorcery can be pretty potent, but you have to charge it up first.

Basically the spell you want to use will have a target number.

You shape the spell each turn by rolling dice. The spell is cast when you get enough successes to reach the target number.

Can be quite fun. I picked it up easily enough.

You will only be able to start out with the lowest of the three tiers of spells known as the Terrestrial level. The next one up is out of our reach for the foreseeable future.

I am really torn between using Steel Devil Style and just sticking with my regular ol' Lunar Charms. It would give me my 4 bonus points back that I used to buy the Martial Arts Merit. But if I keep the martial arts, I can also pick up Single Point Shining into the Void Style, which has an Essence requirement of 2 for the Form Charm.

Thoughts?

Steel Devil Style is a formidable one, so is SPSitV Style. You could do well to focus on the power of being a skilled martial artist. Up to you.

So Im taking like 4 Languages. Can someone tell me the best 4 to take?

Any one of them like... Abyssal or Celestial that maybe Ancient people may have used?

Also, for abilities. I'm able to put some points in non-caste and non favored

You'll want to get Skytongue at the least, since we are up north. Old Realm is the language of sorcery and spirits, so if you want to be a spellcaster, that is a must. I'd also pick up Riverspeak. That's the language of the river provinces. The last one is kinda a shot in the dark, so any of the directional lingo's would be fine.

We get a free language too, right?

Sorry, this book is not user friendly. It's like 1 page of how to do stuff then 30 pages of story.

Yes, you get your native one for free, and every dot beyond that is another language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back