• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trial By Fire Redux - Exalted 3e - CLOSED

Psychie Psychie Any idea in particular you think could go well with Scorpion?

Pitching an idea. With Bandit rider, mightent be far fetched they came across each other in the scavenger lands. Given the last shape shifting. He very well could ride her into battle. Or their abilities together might lead them both to greatness, be it in mounts and hearts blood. And a wayward slave girl might just be what he needs to step and use his newly gained exaltation for more than himself.

Where are these things called Merits in the book?
Cool little bonuses that can aid you in certain ways. Got some pretty useful ones there!

I think you can also pick up flaws for more merit points. Or spend bonus points on extra ones.

Merits are used to buy Languages known, Artifacts (which in this particular game are not allowed yet), wealth, Contacts and stuff like that.

I'll be setting up IC, Character, OOC and Lore threads soon.

To be honest, I kind of like the idea of starting with no artifacts.

Let's us spend our points on other things. And makes things a bit more special when we do find one.

Plus! We can start with whatever normal stuff we want, and based on what we find and like, can add specialties and the like then!

Are you still looking for players? It looks like you have four characters already created and are ready to go, but if you have room for one more then I would love to play. I'm familiar with Exalted 3e.

Are you still looking for players? It looks like you have four characters already created and are ready to go, but if you have room for one more then I would love to play. I'm familiar with Exalted 3e.
Certainly! I will happily welcome you in.

Hello.

I hope a spot is still open, i would love to join with a no-moon lunar non-sorcerer occultist.

I have experience with EX3

Hello.

I hope a spot is still open, i would love to join with a no-moon lunar non-sorcerer occultist.

I have experience with EX3
I believe that I can find room for one more player. Welcome to the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back