• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just to be fair, the Empress is not a slouch, either. She is a 800-900 year old Exalt with plenty of magic items at her immediate disposal that she carries all the time. Not that she could stand up to all of you, but it would be a nasty fight.

But we can kill her by hitting her really hard. Which seems a nice edge we have.

Definitely gonna have to get some artifact breaker charms.

Also! The reason why Ragnar asked about the plan is because I dont quite understand the plan.

It's not that she's a slouch. It's that a Deathlord is a cosmic badass best left to be dealt with by McGuffins and plot convenience.

Also for what it's worth... I had completely forgot the stone explicitly doesn't work against Abyssals when I mentioned it. Still, it can't hurt. More mote recovery for Darian is far from a bad thing.

Alright, so I've picked up all the special eye stuffs, so i dare a deathknight to walk by me, now! also solar sanctuary and the mirror copy sorcery, whatever good those will do.

My dude... the best counter to the sword of creation is Technique Mirror set on a Metasorcerous Phylactery trigger.

If the Empress targets anything including you, she dies too.

Well... with the way the spell works... if she nuked you, she'd end up nuking herself too cause it is a harmful attack.

huh...guess I have a reason to gather the infinity gems some hearthstones, after all.

I am nearly done with my vacation to Indy, and will be flying home late Tuesday night. I'm looking forward to getting back home and into the groove of posting again.

I'm still here! Haven't ditched, in case it might seem like it, so am checking in. Just didnt have reason to have Ragnar get involved.

Ragnar would never. He loves children([insert "on toast" joke here]).

Lol he may not be the most well traveled or diplomatically inclined. But violence and strength is a language he is pretty literate in. And if she isnt interested in listening to the silken and dulcet tones of our King and Queen. Then perhaps the universal language of the savage can convince her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back