• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Given the Atlas, and what they know from having seen the ship and knowing the gear they have, could it be possible to make a war or awareness roll for a hint on possible advantageous approach?

Sure. I'll give you that. Make it a Int + War with the bonus from the Atlas.

Since this is hopefully the last confrontation before we get a breather, I'll be activating Fivefold Bulwark Stance before landing.

As far as I'm aware, the globe is just light, you could push your way out. I don't think it's fully solid or anything.

Lol good thing I tried to roll lots. Lots of near successes. Saved at the end.

Makes it easy to jump out!

Ragnar jumps. Breaks open the deck. Dragon lady jumps and enters and tears the place apart. The noble King lands on the majestic spring board and decapitates everybody.

Fool proof.

I have a Exalted campaign called Lunar Fury where all the players are Lunar Exalts fighting off a new Fae invasion, and I would like to run it in 3e once the book comes out.
Before I forget, if you bring that campaign back, I would definitely like to give that a shot.

Are there openings in the hull of the ship such as cannon ports or windows? If so, I like the idea of going beneath the mountain and trying to enter at their blind spot in the hold.

Regardless, we'd need Kuridin's and Annika's time to catch up with ours.

What if we took both approaches? An extra conceal approach to aid the two already there. Then a distraction for them to take advantage of.

Considering that they have not even gotten on the airship in the game. It could be said that they were waiting for dark to make their move before going onto the airship. Up to you guys.

I meant that Annika and Kuredin were waiting, so when you guys come charging around the bend in the Globe it wouldn't be with them in the ship.

Well, its late for me, so I'm calling it a night. See you all tomorrow.

Goodnight boss!

Gives us time to discuss approach too.

Ragnar votes an approach that could make a Deathknight soil their pants. But he is biased like that. And there is a chance that with a little fire we could make a boom that silhouettes an awesome entrance.

Three Exalts and a Lunar dropping explosively on a death knights doorstep in cloaked in their full splendor could be a stunt of legends. The abyssal would think he's still in hell.

Then just as the abyssal summons back his arrogance. Two more Solars come from the shadows fir a second comeuppance to hammer home how screwed he is

Well, what I really want to do is just use the rediculous damage combo to break their whole ship to splinters with a single swing, but it seemed like everyone wanted to salvage it.

Otherwise, I can use the Infinite Resplendence Amulet to form a glider suit or parachute and drop in from above. There's also surfing a deflating gas bag down to the deck. We have options.

Well, what I really want to do is just use the rediculous damage combo to break their whole ship to splinters with a single swing, but it seemed like everyone wanted to salvage it.

Otherwise, I can use the Infinite Resplendence Amulet to form a glider suit or parachute and drop in from above. There's also surfing a deflating gas bag down to the deck. We have options.
Well, most of the stuff worth salvaging would be magical, and wouldnt so easily destroyed. And if the gasbags did explode, if they explode, they should be high enough it shouldn't explode the ship.

Also. That sounds absolutely swashbuckling.

Maybe ragnar softens the ship, and it could count as an assist to help make your super slice all the more effective in cutting it and everything inside.

Everyone throwing a major combo at once to the degree it makes Sherwoods head spin from the overkill and epic stunts.

Ships can be built and bought at a whim. But opportunities for epic stunts come rarely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back