• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Very true. I had that thing written up with a ton of soak and regenerating health levels. You guys were just able to blast it to bits before it could regen.

Flexing? Lol mostly just fumbling and guessing.

But definitely getting the hang of it! Learning more. And the battle helped me write up a sheet for things I need to remember and rolls and bonuses to apply. As well as clarifying a lot of things.

Also fully excepting a hard counter to be thrown at me at any time. Since I know I can only go so far on the platform of "hit things hard and tank".

I agree with Rykon. Also having a lot of fun. I really like the world and system of exalted. And am very grateful I was allowed to join and be introduced to it.

Exalted is a blast. I'm so looking forward to the 3e Lunars book to come out. They have always been my favorite kind of Exalt, and I want to see what kind of changes they have done to them.

I have a Exalted campaign called Lunar Fury where all the players are Lunar Exalts fighting off a new Fae invasion, and I would like to run it in 3e once the book comes out.

I hope I get the chance to hop on board when it happens! Lunars are the next exalt I want to try out.

Lunars are fun, but I'm interested in seeing how the broken Sidereal martial arts are addressed in 3e.
Ooh yes! I think I read that Solars can learn Sidereal Martial Arts. I can wait to start looking those up too.

Speaking of... the one we just took out was the martial artist right? Or did I get the names mixed up?

That's one heck of a Martial art style.

Also! Let's not forget the gem things she dropped. They could be important as they might be dangerous.

Hearthstones perhaps?

Ah, well I s'pose Ragnar may get to experience the gamut of martial arts for himself then.

If not, then I'll have some suggestions for you.

Have I told you about the build that lets you get a T-Rex up to 120mph on water, with a mecha sized Direlance for jousting?

Ah, well I s'pose Ragnar may get to experience the gamut of martial arts for himself then.

If not, then I'll have some suggestions for you.

Have I told you about the build that lets you get a T-Rex up to 120mph on water, with a mecha sized Direlance for jousting?
You havent, but that sounds amazing. I'm building that next.

1568692311676.png
1568692359579.png
1568692376368.png
1568692599771.png

Admittedly, I don't think Sherwood Sherwood has the book for Imperfect Lotus, but I can send that easily enough. That is also provided he's willing to allow the 4 silly "Arts of Debate" styles that tie to the four virtues.

Fair enough lol, it is a bit too hammy with us transitioning to Third Edition on the side as well.

I was actually looking at some of those ride charms! Lol I didn't think we could actually ride dinosaurs.

Though, on this build I was kinda eventually gonna get the Charm that let me turn a castle to dust with one punch. Or another set to let me punch someone into next week.

So was already dreaming big. Could go bigger, I see.

Of course i can go less than if Sherwood desires.

You ain't seen big until you've seen the Charms in Dreams of the First Age. Essence 7+ Charms. Very nasty. One Archery Charm that comes to mind lets you make a to hit roll against your target no matter where they are in relation to you. If you are underground in Yu-Shan and your target is in the Underworld? No problem. Tag, you're it.

I got to see if I have that book

Mmm, sounds like the one where you can throw somebody halfway across creation.

Dreams is a combination of two books. First is Lords of Creation, that has rules for playing a First Age character. Then there is Lands of Creation, that gives setting info for the First Age before the fall of the Deliberative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back