• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry. If you keep playing smart and working together like this, you guys will most likely win this fight, but I don't want to make it too easy for you.

Going to try and raise my DV with a stunt, so target is level two, yes? I'll have to wait till I'm back home so I can type properly.

Hopefully, this next onslaught will really make him burn out more essence.

If this plays out how I suspect, the Death Knight is either considering turning coat on Filial, or waiting for an opening to get the drop on one of us.

Sherwood Sherwood Did I get enough successes on the to-hit roll (combined with Strength+DamageOfWeapon) to surpass 24 soak, or should I roll essence ping of 4?

Also, should I roll [post-soak or ping] twice for One Weapon Two Blows?

Sherwood Sherwood Did I get enough successes on the to-hit roll (combined with Strength+DamageOfWeapon) to surpass 24 soak, or should I roll essence ping of 4?

Also, should I roll [post-soak or ping] twice for One Weapon Two Blows?
I am guessing that you will not have enough successes to be able to beat the four dice you'll have for ping damage.

Also, the Charm of One Weapon, Two Blows just adds one to the Rate and Accuracy until your next action, so just roll your four dice.

I just realized my Rate is now 4 and not 3 (from upgrading to reaper daiklave over mundane), this is going to get a little more interesting.

I do believe that he had dumped a ton of motes into Infinite Melee Mastery, giving him free use of his Excellency.

After stunt mote recovery, I'm only down 2m by now. I can take another assault like that before I'd need significant cover.
My commitment to charms is 25m 2w atm though. As I did commit to both the scene long excellency discount and defense charm

EDIT: Assuming the defense and attack counted as 1 die stunts, that's another four motes back, so down 14m while still dishing out a mean threat of attack. Not too bad.

Last edited:
Are we using essence ping or just minimum damage?

Not bothering to use damage enhancers anymore, just too much risk right now with little chance of creeping past the armor value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back