• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Agreed. Welcome. My character goes by Fei and she'll be your hueg zui quan drunkard for this game.

Also your Dawn caste.

Edit: And our Night is apparently a sociopathic serial killer.

...albeit a principled and loyal one.

I am uncertain how I feel about this, save that his two listed intimacies don't fit for a Compassion 1 character.

Last edited:
I have our first IC post up. Reply as you like.

Fixed up the sheet a bit. Added a background, moved some virtue dots around, and changed one of the intimacies. The background I put there is truncated, because I realized as I was writing his full story that I was getting into multiple page territory, and I'm still not done. If anyone wants to read the full story, I'd be happy to post it once done.

Fixed up the sheet a bit. Added a background, moved some virtue dots around, and changed one of the intimacies. The background I put there is truncated, because I realized as I was writing his full story that I was getting into multiple page territory, and I'm still not done. If anyone wants to read the full story, I'd be happy to post it once done.
I would love to read it whenever you finish. :)

EDIT: Will work up a post once I'm certain I'm totally done with my sheet. Had something in mind. Still trying to find a way to find 5 bp or 3 bg points and 2bp for Breeding 4. No real mandated mechanical benefit unless my character ends up trying to have children prior to Essence 4, but it sorta matters for backstory and the social implications of her seeming to really obviously be a Dynastic Dragonblood, even though she's only one of those two things.

Last edited:
Apologies for the double-post here, but wanted to let folks know my post was up. As to why it took so long, well, I hope the quality will excuse how long it took to make.

Pardon if the group's a bit hasty. For my part, Exalted is my favorite game of all time in tabletop, so I'm almost always eager to just jump right in.

Pardon if the group's a bit hasty. For my part, Exalted is my favorite game of all time in tabletop, so I'm almost always eager to just jump right in.
It's fine, I understand the feeling. It's just that I work a 9-5, so if it stays as quick as it did this weekend, I'm unlikely to be able to keep up.

It's fine, I understand the feeling. It's just that I work a 9-5, so if it stays as quick as it did this weekend, I'm unlikely to be able to keep up.
Yeah, I know how it goes. I'm in the software development profession in the middle of a job change, so my schedule's abnormal presently.

RettieSetGo RettieSetGo my boy, I think the stage is set for an old hat inside job. This one may be more of a trick depending on what the security of the joint looks like.

Would it be possible to put together a character who uses a warstrider as his main weapon? Im 99% certain its mechanically possible with the resources we have, I'm more asking along the lines of "does it fit with the story and game themes you guys have planned". I figure it will at least make avoiding the Immaculate Order more difficult, after all, hiding a massive golden robot isn't exactly easy.

Except for the fact that at this part of the game, no artifacts or hearthstones are allowed. You may be able to get a Warstrider later on down the road, but for now, you are looking for a way to get the stuff you so richly deserve.

Oh. I'm sorry, I missed that in the character design tab. Looks like I'll be making a sorcerer then.

That is the one type of character that we're lacking, so that sounds good. We shall now have a perfect Circle.

Do we know if the Mnemon Darik society on the Blessed Isle is friendly to Solars, or is it still rooted in Immaculate philosophy? I was thinking about including it as part of my character's backstory and sorcerous initiation, but if they arent Solar-friendly, that could complicate things.

Do we know if the Mnemon Darik society on the Blessed Isle is friendly to Solars, or is it still rooted in Immaculate philosophy? I was thinking about including it as part of my character's backstory and sorcerous initiation, but if they arent Solar-friendly, that could complicate things.

Please tell me that's a joke.

No, just the uninformed ramblings of someone who hasn't played Exalted 2e in forever. All my group's been playing lately is 3e, so the 2e lore has lost what space it had in my brain.

Barring things that explicitly say otherwise or Gold Faction / Cult of the Illuminated stuff, the safe bet is that most organizations are Solar-wary at best. Most are Solar-hostile by nature. It's the inherent drawback to being an Age of Sorrows Solar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back