• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
D. Rex D. Rex
Just to make sure we are on the same page, as I didn't get to see the other posts before mine sent... Remember we are going for an empire rather than a republic. While security clearance may be a matter of debate. I don't intend to have bureaucratic barriers to emergency tools like that. The deliberative element is also not intended to have significant authority without Express approval from the emperor, at least at first.

This is actually in line within the existing governing structure of the setting and it will be a safety net for all the different groups that used to be enemies learning to work together.

D. Rex D. Rex
Just to make sure we are on the same page, as I didn't get to see the other posts before mine sent... Remember we are going for an empire rather than a republic. While security clearance may be a matter of debate. I don't intend to have bureaucratic barriers to emergency tools like that. The deliberative element is also not intended to have significant authority without Express approval from the emperor, at least at first.

This is actually in line within the existing governing structure of the setting and it will be a safety net for all the different groups that used to be enemies learning to work together.
Well Ragnar never said it would be them. Just that someone would discuss it. And our beloved king and queen duo counts a "council".

And there was a subtle if not implied suggestion that such decision would be outside of political bureaucracy.

As such, any outside deliberations as to the use of the weapon are more of... suggestions, to be vetoed by those in control. Namely Aredin and Darian.

Or such is how I can spin it :p

I can have him shut up for the remainder, to prevent such contradictions lol. Just trying to contribute!

Rykon Rykon
Still here! Just not sure what to do, and refraining from posting lest I misspeak and start an exalted world war. I figure best reserved for punching thing :)

Until we know differently, these are merely disrespectful individuals. Seems appropriate to treat them as such.

OOC they are clearly our bond mates. Given Heaven and Sirocco's absence now I'll make a quick roll before explaining in character. Assuming it's not a botch. That would have amusing consequences.

3 Successes... here it goes.

If I botched, I was going to claim they were Akuma assassins and threaten them at sword point. What a shame.

Still following this. Just not sure what there is for Annika to do at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back