• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tree of Life | Open

Aryasaurus

Queen of Dragons
Interest Check
Original story idea

INTEREST CHECK
Notes:
◉This is the third roleplay in a series, however you do not need to have partaken in any prior to jump in!

◉Meister = a user of magic. It means "denoting a person skilled or prominent in a specified area of activity", and is just a cool way of saying "mage/witch/wizard/warlock/etc." without identifying to the monsters.

◉Characters MUST be between the ages of 17 and 19 (a.k.a. high school senior age). Please keep in mind, you are all in the 12th grade and nearing graduation.

◉Inhuman races are available! You can create your own too (more info in character sheet area!)

◉You may be wondering what it is that I mean, so let me explain: The Astral Plains is the hub - a central of all the worlds and universes that exist, connected by magical portals knowns as Spectre Gate's. The truth is that nothing is impossible within the realm of existence - if it is impossible in your world, it is possible in another. Does your home world not possess magic? Well in most worlds, magic flows strongly. To put it simply, if you are still finding this hard to comprehend: think of every single universe you possibly can - every universe from shows, games, movies, etc. and imagine a bridge that can connect them altogether in an unseeable dimension. Possibilities are endless.

For a millennium the world has fell into a content state of peace, where wounds are nursed, and people grow fat on their laziness. One would think that no violence or war would be a blessing that this world sorely needed, but do not take false comfort as you sit in the quiet calm of the storm's eye. Our worlds have seen many terrors in its past, from the great Demon War, to the corruption of the gods in Geruvah - many universes within these vast Astral Plains have been affected, and yet now we sit in silence, waiting for the next catastrophe as soldiers grow lazy from their idle.

Fate would not have the worlds sit in this state of peace for too long, the disruption of people more and more inevitable as the years pass by, until finally the time has come. The worlds seated within the Astral Plains have seen an astronomical change since it's last visitation, and what once was a quaint life, is now a central of evolution. The worlds have changed much since our story last left off, and no more did the world of fantasy live in such medieval ways - enter the modern era of society within a broad spectrum of the magical world, where one may find unfamiliar familiarities. No more was magic a mystery. No more was it hidden behind carefully concealed words and worlds. Magic ruled with a Magocrasy, governing the many systems and universes - it’s capital? A world that once hosted the last stand for meisters everywhere against the demons that threatened to corrupt the world: Arcadia, now a vast kingdom, a thriving city, was the pillar of the New World.

And yet, with all the peace brought from the victories of others, trouble begins to stir behind the veil. Subtle, at first, yet a steadily growing evil begins to seep between the cracks. The worlds have been poisoned, many universes are dying off as corruption spreads like wildfire across the land...

Fate has chosen you, but will you save the worlds, or be the downfall of existence?

WELCOME TO THE INTEREST CHECK!

This is a fantasy adventure roleplay that centres YOU (all the players) as the main character and hero of this story. You will be playing as one student within a classroom (other players as your classmates) - however, you don't attend just any school! This is Crestfyre Academy, where the Grand Meister himself had hand-picked the students from outside worlds to travel to Arcadia in order to attend, and train to one day become elite magic-wielding guards known as Exhalts.

This is your last year at the academy, with the exam period just ahead of you - a series of events will lead you to abandon your education and undertake a mission in order to - quite literally - save all of existence.

There are many story lines, much lore, and an overwhelming amount of freedom. The plot of the story will be shaped by YOUR CHOICES. However, please do be warned - not only will your choices matter, but they will have consequences, and repercussions. There will be no plot armour to save your character from death.

★ This roleplay will force you to think rationally to pass through the obstacles you face to reach your goal.

★ This roleplay will force you to make difficult moral decisions.

★ This roleplay will not hand-hold or comfort you.

★ It is a psychological horror. Please, please, please be aware that what you may encounter may be fun, or it may* effect you on a personal level.

*or it may not, I don't know how my descriptions will affect you, but it is a disclaimer in case shit goes down.

I'd be very happy to have you on board, so please give this a chance!
Let me know below, and I'll work on putting up the character sheets and main RP very soon!
CS | Lore | Main
Also, please, if you do wish to join, also come see us at Home!
A hub for, not only this roleplay, but others, and a chance to make new friends and memories!
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Code by Aryasaurus

Last edited:
Hmm. Looks interesting though i'm uncertain with the magic since it seems like i'm tied to only 1 choice within an element instead of playing multiple elements at a weak strength. Will consider.

Don't worry Dark Sanctuary! You will get choices to learn more magic later on~
It is because you start weak. Think of it like a video game - the more you level up, the better your magic is ^^

Was more or less thinking of making a character that is only able to use weak levels of magic but is able to handle multiple elements.

Oh, hm, that can be possible, but not immediately, I'm afraid. There are world laws to uphold, however your character will be permitted secondary magic relatively quickly depending on the pacing.

Interest Check
Original story idea

INTEREST CHECK
Notes:
◉This is the third roleplay in a series, however you do not need to have partaken in any prior to jump in!

◉Meister = a user of magic. It means "denoting a person skilled or prominent in a specified area of activity", and is just a cool way of saying "mage/witch/wizard/warlock/etc." without identifying to the monsters.

◉Characters MUST be between the ages of 17 and 19 (a.k.a. high school senior age). Please keep in mind, you are all in the 12th grade and nearing graduation.

◉Inhuman races are available! You can create your own too (more info in character sheet area!)

◉You may be wondering what it is that I mean, so let me explain: The Astral Plains is the hub - a central of all the worlds and universes that exist, connected by magical portals knowns as Spectre Gate's. The truth is that nothing is impossible within the realm of existence - if it is impossible in your world, it is possible in another. Does your home world not possess magic? Well in most worlds, magic flows strongly. To put it simply, if you are still finding this hard to comprehend: think of every single universe you possibly can - every universe from shows, games, movies, etc. and imagine a bridge that can connect them altogether in an unseeable dimension. Possibilities are endless.

For a millennium the world has fell into a content state of peace, where wounds are nursed, and people grow fat on their laziness. One would think that no violence or war would be a blessing that this world sorely needed, but do not take false comfort as you sit in the quiet calm of the storm's eye. Our worlds have seen many terrors in its past, from the great Demon War, to the corruption of the gods in Geruvah - many universes within these vast Astral Plains have been affected, and yet now we sit in silence, waiting for the next catastrophe as soldiers grow lazy from their idle.

Fate would not have the worlds sit in this state of peace for too long, the disruption of people more and more inevitable as the years pass by, until finally the time has come. The worlds seated within the Astral Plains have seen an astronomical change since it's last visitation, and what once was a quaint life, is now a central of evolution. The worlds have changed much since our story last left off, and no more did the world of fantasy live in such medieval ways - enter the modern era of society within a broad spectrum of the magical world, where one may find unfamiliar familiarities. No more was magic a mystery. No more was it hidden behind carefully concealed words and worlds. Magic ruled with a Magocrasy, governing the many systems and universes - it’s capital? A world that once hosted the last stand for meisters everywhere against the demons that threatened to corrupt the world: Arcadia, now a vast kingdom, a thriving city, was the pillar of the New World.

And yet, with all the peace brought from the victories of others, trouble begins to stir behind the veil. Subtle, at first, yet a steadily growing evil begins to seep between the cracks. The worlds have been poisoned, many universes are dying off as corruption spreads like wildfire across the land...

Fate has chosen you, but will you save the worlds, or be the downfall of existence?

WELCOME TO THE INTEREST CHECK!

This is a fantasy adventure roleplay that centres YOU (all the players) as the main character and hero of this story. You will be playing as one student within a classroom (other players as your classmates) - however, you don't attend just any school! This is Crestfyre Academy, where the Grand Meister himself had hand-picked the students from outside worlds to travel to Arcadia in order to attend, and train to one day become elite magic-wielding guards known as Exhalts.

This is your last year at the academy, with the exam period just ahead of you - a series of events will lead you to abandon your education and undertake a mission in order to - quite literally - save all of existence.

There are many story lines, much lore, and an overwhelming amount of freedom. The plot of the story will be shaped by YOUR CHOICES. However, please do be warned - not only will your choices matter, but they will have consequences, and repercussions. There will be no plot armour to save your character from death.

★ This roleplay will force you to think rationally to pass through the obstacles you face to reach your goal.

★ This roleplay will force you to make difficult moral decisions.

★ This roleplay will not hand-hold or comfort you.

★ It is a psychological horror. Please, please, please be aware that what you may encounter may be fun, or it may* effect you on a personal level.

*or it may not, I don't know how my descriptions will affect you, but it is a disclaimer in case shit goes down.

I'd be very happy to have you on board, so please give this a chance!
Let me know below, and I'll work on putting up the character sheets and main RP very soon!

Also, please, if you do wish to join, also come see us at Home!
A hub for, not only this roleplay, but others, and a chance to make new friends and memories!
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Code by Aryasaurus

In and comitted.

Ahhh, I apologize but I'll have to drop out. (Real life has very cruel timing...)

Really sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back