• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
(Slightly based on the Netflix show, Outer Banks)
tumblr_p3zvliPC071qcjlv3o1_400.gifv

It was supposed to be the summer of their lives. The summer before they left for college where they partied, hung out, drove around, got into trouble.
Never in a million years did they ever think they would stumble upon the clues that would lead them to the legendary St. Mary ship that sunk in 1807 that led to the discovery of their little island town.
With the gold that is supposed to be on that ship, they wouldn't need college or to split up their friendship to try and make something of themselves. It could all be in the palm of their hands.
They would just need to find it before anyone else did.

~~~

Adventure and friendship based RP. 3 boys and 3 girls try to find the gold that went down with the St. Mary ship but run into obstacles as each clue leads them closer to the gold. Basically a race to get to it first against bad guys that'll try to hunt and kill them.
Please be somewhat literate. 3 paragraph minimum, somewhat good grammar and punctuation. No godmodding so please don't tamper with a character if the player isn't online. Follow RPN rules. Only looking for 2 boys and 2 girls as I'll be playing two characters. Doubling up is encouraged but not mandatory, it'll just make the process of people searching go faster haha.
I'll have more of a description in lore when it comes up but to sum it up it's a summer treasure hunt between friends.
Let me know if this interests you and I'll get a character sheet up.​

Okay, so if either of you wanna invite someone who might be interested in this to fill the last role, or if PinkChiffon PinkChiffon can double I can make the CS thread and we can get started faster :)

hiya there! i might be interested in filling that last spot ^^

PinkChiffon PinkChiffon just lmk which gender your character is and i'll take whatever role is left~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back