• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Traveling Writer Looking for New Literate Long-Term Writing Partners

RP Fairy

Hello! First off, I don't believe in writing character skeletons and all. I will not write one for the sake of a roleplay. I have the imagination to create one on the whim with appearance, motivations, personality, and a powerful backstory intact without it. The method provides a more fitting character chemistry, which in turn provides a better character-driven story. My writing personality: I fall on the GM/DM spectrum. I do have an urge to make our story believable by creating a vast and exciting world riddled with interesting characters and consequences. Otherwise, the insular vacuum with zero characters other than our protagonist is a complete snooze-fest to me. I have no great preference for genre, types of characters, or even gender; Provided when the characters written properly, it'll make me excited regardless!

My writing style is one you'd find in a novel. Third-person omniscient, where I describe every gesture and emotion (instead of what is visible to the onlooker). My post-length is freestyle, but I do tend to post many paragraphs. When the scene is between dialogue or an interaction, I don't expect or write much either. I tend and prefer to get real flowery with my prose, but it isn't purple prose. I write what is necessary, not to fill up the box and reach a specified word count. What I look for in a partner is the same level of my creativity and post style. I don't want to actually GM/DM, but to have aspects of it where we both build a world together, along with other characters too.

I highly prefer that my partners be 18+, I'm a bit older so I get along with folks that are adults. I play all genders, all species, etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back