• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom trashy & obscure fandom search [cc x cc, mainly lgbtq+]

pollypocket

wallet holder
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
detective-conan-conan-edogawa.gif

y'all know the drill, so here's the quick rundown-
+ pocket, he/him, 18
+ no one younger than 17, please!
+ varying post length, usually 300-500 words but can do less or more (all i ask is my partners be capable of a paragraph or two and have decent grammar!)
+ i'm not even putting a typical reply time anymore because these days it varies way too much!! if you're patient i'll be patient for you
+ i love ooc chatter and getting to know my partners
+ on-site or discord

moving on! i'm lame and i'm looking for rps in a lot of equally lame fandoms. before i list the fandoms and ships themselves, i wanna make a few things clear: i only really want to do cc x cc for these. i could be open to oc x oc, but i absolutely won't do cc x oc out of personal preference. most of the ships i'm looking for are lgbtq+, though not all. i'll have the character i prefer bolded, and if both are bold i'm open to either. as far as characterization, if you're extremely strict about being in character, i'm not your guy- while i do my best to stay in character, i also have a lot of headcanons and generally just wanna have fun instead of worrying about that stuff. as far as plots go, i'm open to anything, and i love throwing characters into au's of all kinds! the following fandoms and ships are listed from most to least muse.

now, without further ado, here's the fandoms-

001. Detective Conan/Magic Kaito
i might as well put these two in one category, since they're literally the same universe. i've been going insane over dcmk lately, and i highly doubt anyone else will be interested, but i might as well put it out there! here are the ships i'd be down for:
shinichi x heiji (extreme interest and i am insane over them)
shinichi x kaito
ran
x kazuha
masumi
x ran
masumi
x sonoko
(with the girls, i have a lot less experience with their characters, so i might be more liable to be ooc- i'll do my best, though!)

002. Ace Attorney
another one that makes me go crazy but probably won't spark any interest! i've only played 1-4 and a little bit of the first investigations game, so sadly i won't be able to do any dgs characters. here's the ships i'd be down for:
apollo x klavier
maya x franziska
phoenix
x miles

003. All Saints Street
this one is fully off the map, but again, you never know! i've seen the full series and i've also read as much of the donghua that has been translated to english. shipping wise:
lynn x nick
neil x lily
neil
x evan
momo x crystal
ira
x damao
ira
x luis
oc
x oc (this is the only one with that listed, bc i think it's generally a really fun universe and i would love to throw some ocs into it)

004. Fullmetal Alchemist
now we have made a Very sudden jump from very obscure to one of the most popular anime series ever, but i still don't see people rp this a lot, so i figure it still counts (and also this is my own list and i'll do whatever i want lmao) i've seen all of brotherhood multiple times and i've read the manga, but i haven't seen the 2003 series, so i won't be able to follow that path. pairings:
edward x ling
roy x riza
roy
x jean
riza
x olivier
winry x paninya

005. Rune Factory 4

i recently started rf5, but i really haven't played long enough to play any of the characters- it did bring back my obsession with some rf4 characters, though!
margaret x forte
doug
x dylas

006. Haikyuu
i'm putting this one here because i genuinely love the characters, but i also want to throw y'all a bone, since it's the one that i think is most likely to generate any interest! i only watched through half of season 4, but i've had everything spoiled for me on twitter- it does mean that i don't know some of the characters as well, though. i'm gonna try to list every ship i'd be down for, but there's a chance i'll miss some, so feel free to message me with interest for those as well.
hinata x kageyama
hinata x kenma
hinata x atsumu
(hinata is my biggest muse, i'll probably play him against anyone hkjdf)
kageyama x sugawara
bokuto x akaashi
oikawa x iwaizumi
nishinoya
x asahi
nishinoya x yaku
yachi
x kiyoko
yachi x kanoka
kanoka x maiko
miwa
x alisa

i think that's all? we're done? we're good? pm me on the off chance you're interested, i guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back