• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Trashposting Extravaganza

Nihilum

HONEEEEYY? WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT?!
I can't be bothered to dig up the old thread. You know the drill. Hot ladies. Hot androgynes. Disgustingly large files that test the limits of RPN's image hosting. ....homosexuality?

In case it doesn't go without saying, I'm not interested in critiques. I am merely a mediocre degenerate interested in drawing smokin' ladies. Most of the time, I am too lazy to bother with the nuances of 'pRoPeR aNaToMy' and 'iNtErEsTiNg cOmPosItIoN' and this thing called ''consistent style.'' Your mileage may vary.

Feast your eyes.

fourbutmorehot.png
fourrrr.png
LAMBSAUCE2.png

Last edited:
I kind of have a thing for "women with blood splattered all over their face." But to abide by the rules, that's not blood.

It's, uh...-

Uhm.

Strawberry jam. She just finished a really good sandwich.

venusjelly2.png

TINY SLEEPING DRAGON TINY SLEEPING DRAGON TINY SLEEPING DRAGON TINY SLEEP-

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Last edited:
These are fun. I should do more. I won't stop until I have a massive league of tiny sleeping babies.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

On today's episode of "Why does my art look terrible in thumbnail views, but great up close?" we discuss my answer of "fuck if I know."

katangery4.png

Last edited:
im never fukin drawin again screw dis shit

crowleu2.png

To walk the line between beast and men is to know true damnation—a tormented life lived by a single strand of sanity, clinging desperately to the few memories keeping true madness from overtaking a fragile mind.

Few recall his name, and even fewer recall his treacherous past. Crowley. A noble hunter of beasts, once renowned and respected for his incredible prowess, now nothing more than another monstrosity plagued by tainted blood. Those days of glory, spent invigorated with the thrill of the hunt and bathed in the brilliant light of hope, have long since faded away from his memory. He can no longer recall what once was, nor put a name to the countless faces that haunt him in his restless sleep—there must be some sense to the hysteria, but following each fit of derangement, his wit withers further and his amnesia tightens its hold on him.

The end soon approaches, and with it, the loss of his humanity entirely. There remains only one final quest to endeavor; piece together what remains of his rationality. Remember what has been forgotten. Somewhere in the depths of the endless darkness, there must be a flicker of hope that still burns, promising a cure to this wicked curse.

crowleu4.png

Last edited:
Super quick look into how I build up muscles and body shapes because people are always curious. If you can draw one body type, you can draw all of them - you just gotta know the basics before you can start exaggerating them. I recommend taking an anatomy class. For real. I've taken like three for my degree and I know where all the muscles are, which is obviously important in drawing beefy characters. You also need to know what body part connects to what; this is especially important for areas like the hips, breasts, and armpits. Don't draw your breasts as floating bolt on balloons. Please.

sgsrthsrth.png

"YOUR HONOR, I'M TELLIN' YOU, HIS ASS RAN INTO MY BASEBALL BAT A WHOLE FIFTY-TWO TIMES - CAN YOU FUCKIN' BELIEVE IT??"

veatessssss2.png

Last edited:
I interrupt today's regularly scheduled program with a highly important broadcast

"Zombies? Apocalypse? Global anarchy? What are you talking about, comrade? Come, we have vodka to drink and tracksuits to squat in."

CYKA BLAT.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back