Title: One Man’s Trash...

Game: Trashkin

Player Count: 3-6
  • Squid
  • Hermit
  • electric gRAYce
  • Rob (tentative)
  • Ash (tentative)
Description: You are a Trashkin; half-human, half animal that eats out of the trash, and you are going on an epic quest in a fantasy world.

Character Creation: Characters will be created collectively after players have been selected.

House Rules/Game Style: this will not be a serious game. It is a one-page RPG with simple rules. I see this game as being in a similar vein as Adventure Time. This will be a short game, maybe about the length of a Blades quest. The system is from the same designer that made Honey Heist.

Rules:

Last edited:
Opening this back up now that I’ve experienced some of the Blades style of pbp. So this will be in that style instead of a live game.

I shouldn't be here but I've never needed something in my life as much as I need this.

So Neph will shout at me for this but I would like to say I'm interested. However I have a lot of games so please choose people with less games instead of me.

Neph has a spray bottle so I need to hide in the trash - and like Rob said - lotta games so if you need me to move along to make room for someone with less I completely understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back