Poetry Trapped

A

Arafor

<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">Trapped</span></p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>There doesn't seem to be anywhere to go,</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>every corner I cut gets me nowhere.</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>No one to help me out of this place,</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>no person to be seen not even a face.</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>Then when that face is seen it shows me no hope,</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>only that same solemn look as mine.</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>These walls closing in and the end is clear,</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>I am lost when the end is here.</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>There is only one chance to save me,</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>gotta dig me out of this hole so I can see the light.</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>The one good light with its rays of warmth to bathe in,</p></div>

<p> </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>This is the only way but many have made it clear that the hole is where I stay and to where I adhere</p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back