Hey! It’s been a bit, hasn’t it? I’ve been in a cloud of lacking creativity for a while, and I wanted to put an interest check out. A little about myself, well, I’m a 23 year old male. I have a full time job, but I am able to I respond at least once a day.. If it ever reaches to the issue where I can't respond, I will let you know. This is gonna be an action/adventure roleplay where we are both trapped inside an online video game. The only way to escape is to beat the game and it's almost impossible alone. I'm on board with romance, but I'm cool with something platonic as long as it's interesting. I also like blossoming romance. The slower clinching and drawn out, the better. I can play both genders easily so I'm open to everyone. If you're interested now, feel free to message me and I can give you plot details. Here are a few rules for being my partner.
- Semi-lit to lit. Absolutely no one-liners.
- Please be able to world build and communicate with me
- Put effort and part into the roleplay such as coming up with ideas, coming up with a plan, playing side characters
- Be friendly and understanding
- 3rd person writing please!
- Express yourself to me without hesitation, if I do something you don’t like, just say it.
- Be mature
- Have fun with me! Don’t be afraid to send memes or joke around OOC!