• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Trapped in Neverland

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
c753a7552103f24affd51be261fd72b6.png
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]RULES[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]PLOT[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]EXTRA[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is first come, first serve. You must tell me what role you want when you express interest. HOWEVER, there is a cap to how many people I will accept, and if I get too many of the same type of character I will have to choose.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. There will be a discord for ooc talk.
[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]
Here lies Peter Pan, a shadow of his former self...

Although he is not dead, Peter Pan has become a shell of who he used to be. He's grown bitter and resentful, thanks to Wendy and the Darling brothers. There had been something special about them, but they left him behind in Neverland to grow old. Why?

Unable to reason why, he grew hateful towards the place he once loved. Neverland became a dark place; the place of nightmares. No one wants to venture into the once beautiful waters, or the once lively woods.

Peter found a way to start over, and he took it. Casting a spell, he created a town, somewhere in the USA. The creatures of Neverland all became normal humans, and forgot their time in Neverland. He's the only one who remembers the old way of life.

But what happens when a few humans stumble into his town, unable to leave, and start poking around where they shouldn't?

[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]
Hello!

So as you can see, this is somewhat inspired by OUAT, and my love for Peter Pan. I probably won't be allowing other disney OCs, simply because I wanna keep this semi small at best. Wendy and her two brothers will not be playing a part in this roleplay. If you want to be a creature from Neverland, you are welcome to. The only other option is a human, and I'll only be accepting two, maybe three at the most. Preferably one boy and one girl.

Some ideas on characters to apply for (remember, even if you pick a canon character, you're going to be making them into an OC):

-Peter himself (I'm going to be very picky on who portrays Peter) [taken by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ]
-Tinkerbell [taken by me]
-Tiger Lily [taken by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat ]
-other indians
-Lost boys [none taken]
-Hook [taken by Cosmo Cosmo ]
-Mr. Smee [taken by deer deer ]
-other pirates [one taken by PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ] ]
-mermaid [taken by Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; ] ]
-merman [none taken]
-other mythical and non mythical inhabitants of Neverland
-Human male (1) [taken by WolfSol WolfSol ]
-Human female (1) [taken by Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ]
If you have questions, by all means, ask away!

LINKS:
Character Sheets
Lore/Announcements
Main Thread

[/div]

[/div][/div]
[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; min-width:90px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:10px; padding-right:12px; border-radius:1.8px; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color:#3a3a44; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #b37aba; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/252741560/superthumb.jpg?t=1470204128'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/233816899/superthumb.jpg?t=1460048625'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/267229711/superthumb.jpg?t=1479682925'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

Last edited:
A part of me wants to say Peter, because ANGST AND ANGER, but a part of me is scared I wouldn't do him justice. XD

Honestly, you totally could. If I would trust anyone to do it, you'd be one of those people.

Also I was toying with the idea of Hook knowing about the curse as well, though ultimately it's up to Cosmo how he wants to portray him. But throwing that out there, too.

Honestly, you totally could. If I would trust anyone to do it, you'd be one of those people.

Also I was toying with the idea of Hook knowing about the curse as well, though ultimately it's up to Cosmo how he wants to portray him. But throwing that out there, too.

Gen smells drama!
WELP IF YOU'RE TRUSTING ME I CAN'T VERY WELL LET YOU DOWN, NOW, CAN I?

Oooooh!
You mentioned Hook, what if I were to show interest in Hook? Would that be all right? Otherwise, I'll take a human male or female if that's all right?

oh good, mermaid wasn't taken yet.

if someone takes it. I will go for a female pirate or a reuse the same idea and go for a fairy spy for the pirates.

Either way it's pirate aligned.

If the human female role comes free hmu. I’d love to add a cool twist (if even allowed) of the intrusive human being a daughter or granddaughter of Wendy Darling or one of her brothers ^_^. That would definitely add some angst and drama.

Whoops, I didn't expect this to get so much interest in the short time I was gone. Okay, let me try and answer all the questions I've seen:

1. "Taking artistic liberties".
Even though Tinkerbell is taken, anyone who ends up in this roleplay is more than welcome to take some creative liberties with the character they chose.

2. "I have a question it says only Peter remembers the old way of life but what about the lost boys, tinker bell, tiger lily, captain hook some of the pirates/Indians wouldn't they remember to since they were there?"
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat did a great job of answering this one; yes, Peter cast a spell on the others and made them forget.

3. "I don’t get why there can’t be two mermaids. Is there a reason for that?"
My reasoning for not allowing more than one (maybe two, depending) of each role is that I don't want this to be a very large roleplay, and I thought it'd be more fun if we had a vast array of characters, as opposed to three mermaids, or 5 pirates, etc.

4. "Also why a town in the US? Wouldn't England make more sense?"
Not really, no. I chose the USA because it's what I'm more comfortable with. Location doesn't really matter.

I'll be assigning roles and tagging you in the main thread shortly for roles. Alot of people asked for the same or similar roles, so I want to honor my word and go with the first person who asked.

animegirl20 animegirl20 , I'm tagging you specifically because I remember you from before, and you don't like realistic face claims. Do you still want to be a part of this, because I only allow realistic FC's.

This got alot more interest than I thouht it would, so at this time, I am closing this interest thread.

At this time, I am re-opening this interested thread to ONE or TWO people at most.
Specifically looking for lost boys (can be genderbent), mermen, or indians (either gender).
If you have another idea, feel free to run it by me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back