What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trapped in Neverland

WolfSol

<InsertSomethingSmartHere>
Oooooh!
You mentioned Hook, what if I were to show interest in Hook? Would that be all right? Otherwise, I'll take a human male or female if that's all right?

PolikShadowbliss

Raptor Shapeshifter
oh good, mermaid wasn't taken yet.

if someone takes it. I will go for a female pirate or a reuse the same idea and go for a fairy spy for the pirates.

Either way it's pirate aligned.

If the human female role comes free hmu. I’d love to add a cool twist (if even allowed) of the intrusive human being a daughter or granddaughter of Wendy Darling or one of her brothers ^_^. That would definitely add some angst and drama.

Goldieloxx

you are gold baby. solid gold.
Whoops, I didn't expect this to get so much interest in the short time I was gone. Okay, let me try and answer all the questions I've seen:

1. "Taking artistic liberties".
Even though Tinkerbell is taken, anyone who ends up in this roleplay is more than welcome to take some creative liberties with the character they chose.

2. "I have a question it says only Peter remembers the old way of life but what about the lost boys, tinker bell, tiger lily, captain hook some of the pirates/Indians wouldn't they remember to since they were there?"
@Cecilia did a great job of answering this one; yes, Peter cast a spell on the others and made them forget.

3. "I don’t get why there can’t be two mermaids. Is there a reason for that?"
My reasoning for not allowing more than one (maybe two, depending) of each role is that I don't want this to be a very large roleplay, and I thought it'd be more fun if we had a vast array of characters, as opposed to three mermaids, or 5 pirates, etc.

4. "Also why a town in the US? Wouldn't England make more sense?"
Not really, no. I chose the USA because it's what I'm more comfortable with. Location doesn't really matter.

I'll be assigning roles and tagging you in the main thread shortly for roles. Alot of people asked for the same or similar roles, so I want to honor my word and go with the first person who asked.

@animegirl20, I'm tagging you specifically because I remember you from before, and you don't like realistic face claims. Do you still want to be a part of this, because I only allow realistic FC's.

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club
Whoops, I didn't expect this to get so much interest in the short time I was gone. Okay, let me try and answer all the questions I've seen:

1. "Taking artistic liberties".
Even though Tinkerbell is taken, anyone who ends up in this roleplay is more than welcome to take some creative liberties with the character they chose.

2. "I have a question it says only Peter remembers the old way of life but what about the lost boys, tinker bell, tiger lily, captain hook some of the pirates/Indians wouldn't they remember to since they were there?"
@Cecilia did a great job of answering this one; yes, Peter cast a spell on the others and made them forget.

3. "I don’t get why there can’t be two mermaids. Is there a reason for that?"
My reasoning for not allowing more than one (maybe two, depending) of each role is that I don't want this to be a very large roleplay, and I thought it'd be more fun if we had a vast array of characters, as opposed to three mermaids, or 5 pirates, etc.

4. "Also why a town in the US? Wouldn't England make more sense?"
Not really, no. I chose the USA because it's what I'm more comfortable with. Location doesn't really matter.

I'll be assigning roles and tagging you in the main thread shortly for roles. Alot of people asked for the same or similar roles, so I want to honor my word and go with the first person who asked.

@animegirl20, I'm tagging you specifically because I remember you from before, and you don't like realistic face claims. Do you still want to be a part of this, because I only allow realistic FC's.
Oh! Yeah ok then never mind. But good luck though! It's nice idea!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)