• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Trapped: A Disney Roleplay

Claimed Characters and Information

MegMath13

We're All Mad Here!
Here's The OOC

d8c3ab5fee345c13e1bb6acf77d99eeb.png
Information
Based Loosely on Once upon a time.

Maleficent and The Evil Queen have been working together to curse all of the Disney characters we know and love. They are cursed to live in our world with no memories of their others lives. Most of them are reincarnated as 18-23 year olds. The 18-23 years olds are all enrolled in the university. THe curse can be broken only if they begin to remember their other lives. This will play through them trying to get through the lives that they were cursed to live in. Each character was gifted at book that detailed their past lives by the old librarian but none of them remember. The Evil Queen and Malifiecent along with Jafar and Fairy Godmother are Teachers at the University.

(Sorry it isn't detailed, this is just an Idea I had when I was watching Once Upon a Time. )

Rules
  • No godmodding, it isn't fun for anyone else when you take control of their character.
  • 6 characters per person right now really depends on how many people are interested
  • Please try to have decent grammer and spelling, I know no one is perfect so mistakes happen!
  • The minimum post length is a paragraph, but if you write more then that's alright I probably will.
  • There will be certain places that we have to hit but this is truly sort of laid back.
Claimed Characters:
  • Can Be older or Newer characters. I don't have a specific list so You guys can pick!
  • Limit 6 to a person for now as I said it can change depending on how many of you guys are interested!
  • these can be villans too! just not the ones mentioned above!!
List of Characters:
MegMath13 MegMath13 : Mushu, Aladdin, Prince NAveen, Stitch, Moana and Piglet
apolla apolla : Tinkerbell and Scar
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : Kuzco, Kovu,Mabel,Tramp. Thomas O'Malley and Megara
Scatterbrain Scatterbrain : Hopper(The Grasshopper)
MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 : Jim Hawkins and Dipper Pin
deer deer : Tod
Andrita Andrita : Sofia The first
The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye : Ursula and Chernabog
AI10100 AI10100 [/USER] : Li Shang and Rafiki
PandorasBox101 PandorasBox101 : Mulan and Merida
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy : The Queen of Hearts
Maree Maree : Marie and Berlioz from Aristocats
stepherz345 stepherz345 : Lady(Lady and Tramp) and Hercules
revalia revalia :Cricke and Duchess from Aristocats
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel : Belle and Peter Pan
Ocean123 Ocean123 : Aurora and Snow WHite
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount : Pooh and Baymax
Athens Athens : Boo, Hiro, Nick Wilde, Pocahontas, Mother Gothel
Nick36545 Nick36545 : Carlos

Last edited:
I know Tinkerbell is one I want. And I need a bad boi bc that's what I'm in the mood to do.... hrmmm......

Okay, so I have to use my Kuzco because he is pretty much my best boy. Sorry Kovu

And I guess for ma girl.... hm.... I just have to do Megara.

Well this is ironic. I first created them at the same time XD

Okay, so I have to use my Kuzco because he is pretty much my best boy. Sorry Kovu

And I guess for ma girl.... hm.... I just have to do Megara.

Well this is ironic. I first created them at the same time XD
Oh I love them too! Kovu was also one of my favorites.

When reading this thread I immediately thought Hopper so I'm going to tentatively express my interest as well so I can hopefully claim him.

MegMath13 MegMath13 Can I ask would Molt and Thumper count towards my character limit should I choose to include them as well? Even though they would be more like NPC's than actual characters.

I'd be interested in this! I'd love to claim Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet and Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls, if that would be alright. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back