• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Trapped: A DIsney Roleplay (Closed)

MegMath13

We're All Mad Here!

waltdisneylogo.jpg

Trapped: A Disney Inspired Roleplay

Information
Based Loosely on Once upon a time and Descendants.

Maleficent and The Evil Queen have been working together to curse all of the Disney characters we know and love. They are cursed to live in our world with no memories of their other lives. Most of them are reincarnated as 18-23-year-olds. The 18-23 years olds are all enrolled in the university. The curse can be broken only if they begin to remember their other lives. This will play through them trying to get through the lives that they were cursed to live in. Each character was gifted a book that detailed their past lives by the old librarian but none of them remember. The Evil Queen and Maleficent along with Jafar and Fairy Godmother are Teachers at the University.

Rules
  • No godmodding, it isn't fun for anyone else when you take control of their character.
  • 2 characters per person
  • Please try to have decent grammer and spelling, I know no one is perfect so mistakes happen!
  • The minimum post length is a paragraph, but if you write more then that's alright I probably will.
  • There will be certain places that we have to hit but this is truly sort of laid back.
  • A max of 12 people
Claimed Characters:
  • Can Be older or Newer characters. I don't have a specific list so You guys can pick!
  • Limit 2 to a person for now as I said it can change depending on how many of you guys are interested!
  • these can be villans too! just not the ones mentioned above!!
List of Characters:
MegMath13 MegMath13 : Mushu and Piglet
NightMoves NightMoves : Flynn Ryder and Aladdin
EricSings EricSings : Aurora
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : Thomas O'Malley
jasmyn jasmyn : Robin Hood
Xed Xed : Mulan
apolla apolla : Tinkerbell
christy christy : Rapunzel and belle
erzulie erzulie : Tiana
fin fin : Beast and Peter Pan
MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 : Jim Hawkins
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse : Basil from Great Mouse Detective

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Last edited:
I've never watched Once Upon a Time so I hope that won't be a problem, but I really like this idea. I have a question though. Did our characters just sort of pop in as 18-23 year olds with no memory at all? Or were they reincarnated as children and forced to live a whole life up until this point?

NightMoves NightMoves They have fabricated memories like an entire past that was implanted into them instead of their real lives. So they have their Disney Stories which are truth and then they have the fabricated memories that are what they believe to be their true lives.

NightMoves NightMoves They have fabricated memories like an entire past that was implanted into them instead of their real lives. So they have their Disney Stories which are truth and then they have the fabricated memories that are what they believe to be their true lives.

Thanks. That's pretty cool! Should we go about claiming characters or will there be like an application process of sorts where the best one will be chosen? If it's the former, I'd like to go for Aladdin and Flynn Rider.

Thanks. That's pretty cool! Should we go about claiming characters or will there be like an application process of sorts where the best one will be chosen? If it's the former, I'd like to go for Aladdin and Flynn Rider.
You can claim them whenever and I'll add yours to the list!

I would love to possibly try this.
Do we need 2 characters or are you meaning 2 is the max amount?

Okay! I'd like to claim Snow White.
I may add another but for now I'll keep it as one.

ooooh i'd love rapunzel! are we allowed genderbends or do they have to stay the same gender?

I apologize but I'd like to change mine to Robin Hood (female version) if that's okay!

How obscure can characters be?
If it’s generally popular Disney characters or anything that has disney’s corporate hands on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back