• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Transsolar

you can make them up basically, find a good picture, describe their traits and go with that. I trust you guys to know what you're doing, and if not I'll give you some things you can improve.

I have to agree with Dragongal, I won't have a good CS until the weekend. Also, I've got a few more questions. What type of crew is this going to be? I understand that there will be scientists, but I have to assume there will be some form of armed team on board with them.

I am still going to add a lot of stuff in the overview, so I don't mind that much if you make your CS a bit later, I should explain that we have different 'decks' or departments on board this ship, where your character can be part of.

that's great, I will need someone in every department, we already have a pilot/navigator and a captain/engineer as far as I see. That's why I allow two characters, this thing is ambitious to say the least.

don't try to spread your character too thin. They are only assigned to one department, let's keep it nice and clear, you can do things on the side, but you only have one main thing. Besides, medical also works on genetics and biology, so it is more sciency than first aid, you'd need to know a lot more than how to stitch a wound to get into the medical deparment.

Elvengarda said:
don't try to spread your character too thin. They are only assigned to one department, let's keep it nice and clear, you can do things on the side, but you only have one main thing. Besides, medical also works on genetics and biology, so it is more sciency than first aid, you'd need to know a lot more than how to stitch a wound to get into the medical deparment.

I mean the second character idea >.<

oh, you can have a second character in medical bay yes, that's why I allow them, so we can fill up those deparments.

@Anaxial, love the character, but please scrap the power suit to something a little less OP and preferably more light-weight. I have no problems with kevlar military armour, but the power armour is too strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also like to point out that if you want you can go wild with the characters, the empire is large, and most humans nowadays have alien family. You can have tech implants, changing haircolours, some form of telepathy... you know... liven it up (B')

so I assume book and anaxial are both in the soldier department, I have a navigator, dragongal has the captain, now we just need some dedicated science guys and engineers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back