• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Speaking as taskforce, it could theoretically be allowed on account that it was either sentient (aka would not mindlessly attack) or had some sort of assurance in the form of handler(s)

Basically there can't just be a non-sentient monster running around the place doing whatever -- the taskforce is very very strict and they'd rather just imprison something than have it cause chaos in the faction

I'd even be ok with theoretically reptilian characters like Starflight being able to communicate with him, just so that there's some form of order

Whatever affiliation he is, just make sure there is an applicable reasoning for how they function -- even if they are unaffiliated, there has to be some assurance to other players in the form of lore/personality of how they won't just be a violent nuisance
OH GOT IT
ill re-work on it for yah

Name: Rico Rodriguez (Scorpio, The Scorpion.)

Past Affiliations: Leader of the Army of Chaos. Ruler of Solís.

Fandom: Just Cause Series (Just Cause 4: Day One Edition.)

Affiliation: Resistance Spy

Age: 47 ( January, 25, 1968 - This is due to him being sucked from his 'World'.)

Race: Human

Appearance:
apps.47624.14163577380888922.bc0c147f-7f15-4b79-9d4d-8d32ba109f27.jpeg

Abilities/Skills:

Being a man of action and having extensive training in combat, He could possibly one of the best fighters out there. He uses mostly CQB and Environmental destruction to his advantage. He knows how to fly most Aerial and Land vehicles alike, Even submarines!

SMG-2: It's not a horrible gun, with surprisingly great accuracy considering its rate of fire, but it's outclassed by just about every other automatic weapon in the game. Rico uses the 78-Round Magazines chambered in 9mm Parabellum.

CC-10 Shotgun:
The CC10 is a decent, hard-hitting shotgun, but like all video game shotguns, it excels at close-quarters work, which is a rare for starters. It's not as useless outside point-blank range as the stereotypical video game shotgun is, but it's still not Rico's best option.
The alt-fire's more fun, though. The CC10 comes primed with stun charges, which do no damage, but knock down enemies within their blast radius. This can cause armored targets to drop their shields.

Wingsuit: Why fall through the air without a cheaply-made wingsuit when he has this built into a wearable harness. With the combination of his grapple-hook and his wingsuit, he can hijack a high-speed fighter jet mid-air!!

Parachute: This baby is tucked into the back piece of the harness and allows for a permanent parachute to be reused over and over. Can be triggered whenever wanted to his advantage in aerial combat.

Bracer - Grappling hook: This bracer has a built-in grappling hook and a small screen, For Comms and control of the harness. The grappling hook can up go up to 50-Feet without snapping, and is able to support up to Two-Tons of weight.

Personality: A man who cares for his Land, And wants to protect it. He is a caring man and will do anything to stop Innocents from dying, Even If that means death for himself. Mayor + High-Tech Weapons = Peace.

History:
"Ah Senior, I am a man of willingness and bravery. I was born in Mexico, But I then moved to an Island unexisting of this land, Solis as its name is. I became mayor, Which I have protected my land to the best of the abilities. I did serve as a CIA Agent for an amount of time, Before going AWOL. Haha, Never gets old. I just love to destroy everything that is owned by the enemy, And let them swim away without a boat."

Last edited:
Can I Join?
OC: Nariki Youcha, from Onepiece.
Nariki.JPG
Power: He came from the world of Onepiece, so he consumed a Devil Fruit, the Pane Pane No-Mi. It allows him to shatter like glass and reform upon will. He cannot swim, and he can melt himself upon will to take new forms. He has two Adamandite Scythes, tipped with Sea prism serrated edges.
Tha's all.

Name: Rico Rodriguez (Scorpio, The Scorpion.)

Past Affiliations: Leader of the Army of Chaos. Ruler of Solís.

Fandom: Just Cause Series (Just Cause 4: Day One Edition.)

Affiliation: Resistance Spy -> Utopia

Age: 47 ( January, 25, 1968 - This is due to him being sucked from his 'World'.)

Race: Human

Appearance:
View attachment 852100

Abilities/Skills:

Being a man of action and having extensive training in combat, He could possibly one of the best fighters out there. He uses mostly CQB and Environmental destruction to his advantage. He knows how to fly most Aerial and Land vehicles alike, Even submarines!

SMG-2: It's not a horrible gun, with surprisingly great accuracy considering its rate of fire, but it's outclassed by just about every other automatic weapon in the game. Rico uses the 78-Round Magazines chambered in 9mm Parabellum.

AT3-X: This is probably the best RPG from his land because it has burst-fire. Why hit anything with one rocket when he could hit them with a brace of four? It has a low ammo count, but by the time it's dry, he'll be standing in a field of the recent dead with his pick of their weapons.

Wingsuit: Why fall through the air without a cheaply-made wingsuit when he has this built into a wearable harness. With the combination of his grapple-hook and his wingsuit, he can hijack a high-speed fighter jet mid-air!!

Parachute: This baby is tucked into the back piece of the harness and allows for a permanent parachute to be reused over and over. Can be triggered whenever wanted to his advantage in aerial combat.

Bracer - Grappling hook: This bracer has a built-in grappling hook and a small screen, For Comms and control of the harness. The grappling hook can up go up to 50-Feet without snapping, and is able to support up to Two-Tons of weight.

Thrusters/Tethers: Rico carries 5 High-Tech thrusters, Which can stick to any surfaces. These thrusters can be handmade by Rico and they can be used for ANYTHING. If he wants to see a Soldier fly into the air, Why not? But when the fuel runs out, The thrusters will explode. Tethers can be stuck to any surface and can be stretched up to 20-Feet long and can carry up to 40-Tons! If he wants to strap a car to a plane, Why can't he do so? Tethers will disappear leaving no trace of evidence after use, Sticking to fleshy surfaces will result in Wounding others.

Personality: A man who cares for his Land, And wants to protect it. Mayor + High-Tech Weapons = Peace.

History:
"Ah Senior, I am a man of willingness and bravery. I was born in Mexico, But I then moved to an Island unexisting of this land, Solis as its name is. I became mayor, Which I have protected my land to the best of the abilities. I did serve as a CIA Agent for an amount of time, Before going AWOL. Haha, Never gets old. I just love to destroy everything that is owned by the enemy, And let them swim away without a boat."
Uh... dude.. as being the leader of the resistance, we have no reason to spy on Utopia. They are literally no use to us in any way.

Can I Join?
OC: Nariki Youcha, from Onepiece.
View attachment 852135
Power: He came from the world of Onepiece, so he consumed a Devil Fruit, the Pane Pane No-Mi. It allows him to shatter like glass and reform upon will. He cannot swim, and he can melt himself upon will to take new forms. He has two Adamandite Scythes, tipped with Sea prism serrated edges.
Tha's all.
Please look at the first post in sign ups. We need basically all of the information listed there. Including a faction. There are 4 factions you could join. Resistance, task force, unaffiliated, utopian, you can also be imprisoned. If you need more information, please check out the first post in signups

Basically on Break. You know, Like, A weeks worth break. A vacation.

I reread it and it said that Soldiers are allowed. Unpermitted violence will result in jail-time or Ban from Utopia. I trust that Rico is not crazy.

I reread it and it said that Soldiers are allowed. Unpermitted violence will result in jail-time or Ban from Utopia. I trust that Rico is not crazy.

Hi there, thinker behind Utopia here. Basically, this would be allowed under the guise that your character would have to hide the fact he is from the Resistance, if he decides to go there. Utopia wants absolutely nothing to do with Resistance, so would likely ban him if he wasn't done with his faction.
Hiding the fact he was from the Resistance would mean no weapons, no technology or communications related to Resistance, etc etc

Oh okay.

Is just starting him off in the ocean a great Idea? Nah just kidding. Can I start him off near main 'R' Base?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back