• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *roleplay thread*

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Jack wasn’t so content to just sit at the first place available like Zadruch. He hadn’t forgot the leech swarm nor the pair of gruesome deaths via crocodilian. Of course it was pretty unlikely that one big ole snapper crawled all this way just to score an easy meal, but the space man used to think that talking trees didn’t exist either. He used to believe a lot of things before the warp. So while his companions had their little back and forth that Jack only somewhat caught, he busied himself with thoroughly inspecting a fallen log for comfort and security.

With that done the meat shield took a seat, though he still didn’t seem very confident in the jungle loveseat. His mind distracted by the thought of a foot long centipede crawling up his shirt Jack didn’t quite realize what Zadruch said until the bottle was already in the air. In a near panic, the space man caught the item in a not at all graceful almost snappy way. But he caught it!

Blinking away his surprise he opened the bottle with a genuine, “Thanks.” He only drank a small amount for the sake of not being a greater burden on his savior before tossing the bottle back. To keep the conversation going he asked both his companions, “So how long have the two of you been together?”

Interactions- gwenpool gwenpool

Zadruch Vohn and Pepper
Zadruch noted the man's nervousness, which was fair, this hasn't exactly been the friendliest swamp. He took the sword off his back, setting it against a log as he sat down. It was a subtle reminder to himself and Jack that they could at least stand some chance. And also it was a pain to try and sit down in, being almost as tall as him. Zadruch caught the bottle with an outreached arm, setting it down on the cleanest spot of miscellaneous swamp while he thought over what Jack asked.
"It's been three decades," Pepper sighed, spawning into view with a puff of mist.
"But you've enjoyed it, right Pepper?" Zadruch asked playfully, "why else would you let me call you the name I gave you?"
"I like my name," Pepper admitted with a quiet squeak.
"He's my Ghost -- we're bonded for our entire lifetimes," Zadruch explained.
"We met the first time he was killed," said Pepper, "on his... First mission with his fireteam."
"Yes, ghosts can revive soldiers of my old order, Guardians," Zadruch added.
"'My primary function'," said Pepper somewhat bitterly.
"But once a ghost does, that's the only person he can revive for his existence," Zadruch ignored Pepper, "as Pepper likes to remind me constantly, he meant to revive my brother, and be his Ghost." Zadruch didn't realize how weird it felt to talk about his brother until he did.
"And, well, he's stuck with me now," Zadruch finished after a beat, "even after I left the order, Pepper had to follow me. Even if it wasn't exactly his choice, I'm glad he's with me."
"So what about your revive powers?" Pepper asked, "how long have you had that?" Zadruch wondered if it was a kindness, or a reflex, from the grouchy ghost to steer the conversation away from what gave Zadruch so much inner turmoil to this day.

Garrus Vakarian
Finishing what felt like a silent victory drink to him, Garrus left his lamb to thaw in the fridge while going to seek out somewhere to go practice firing. He was told to stop going out on the top of the mountain, because firing shots out in the open like that attracted lots of attention. So he looked for a room that seemed to have the best sound proofing. He admittedly didn't want to bother anyone with gunshots. But it would be a shoddy practice, as the width of a room was nowhere near the distance he normally trained on. As he explored, he realized his time imprisoned had been the majority of the time the resistance had this base. This location has been used relatively shorter compared to their previous temporary bases. So in other words, Garrus had no idea where anything was.

Samara, Blink
Blink thought it was an interesting coincidence that she would run into Samara out in the park. She thought she'd use this opportunity that she may otherwise shy away from.
"Heyy, Samara," Blink said melodically with awkwardness.
"Clarice," Samara greeted with recognition, "it is good to see you, friend." Despite the utterly terrifying amounts of power that this blue woman gives off, it was always somewhat of a comfort that the two had managed to get along.
"You too..." Clarice said, trying to segue, "Samara, could I ask for some advice?"
"I didn't know I was qualified," Samara stated.
"Well, you've lived over one thousand years doing all sorts of crazy things, you'd probably know what to do in my situation."
"I guess you have a point," Samara said lightly, seeing how upset the mutant looked, "very well, come sit with me." They went off the park's pathway and under a tree, where Samara crossed her eyes and motioned with her hand in the grass for Clarice to sit across. Blink awkwardly dropped down, not sure if she was supposed to mirror Samara's position so crossed her legs just to be safe.
"Tell me what ills you," she invited Blink to begin.

Rook
Resistance headquarters

Rook walked around the man. Doom guy was still standing there. She didn’t want to deal with the man. She set the blades hoe down in the display case and shut the door, locking it back and kept the key in a pocket. She simply walked back to the door, and turned back to the man.
“You know where the door is. Don’t say here too long.”
she walked out. She knew where she was going to go. She wanted to talk to Garrus, then Widow. She wanted to check up on her seconds. She looked at the walls as they passed. They were plain as usual. Nothing new. It was almost boring. She arrived at Garrus’s room, knocking on the door. She waited for an answer.

No response.
She knocked again.
once again no response.

She figured he was somewhere else. She figured to check the dining hall first. She started down the hallway back the way she came. Rook still had the blade under her sleeve. Really no reason for it but she enjoyed having it.
she realized that she was almost to the mess hall when she looked up and saw him.

“Hey Garrus. How are you doing after everything? I hope you aren’t having too tough of a time getting back to the ‘norm’”

Celeste and Kallias
As Kallias' shift was over, he first went to the store to pick up some more foodstuffs and some things for Celeste and the Japanese man. Celeste accompanied him for this trip, and tried to pay for as much as she could, but she had so little money left, so it wasn't much. But he didn't seem to mind paying for her things. Not used to people being nice to her for no reason, Celeste was instantly suspicious. She was watching his movements and behaviors, and while he seemed kind and polite, Kallias was also most definitely a warrior. He had the quiet discipline of someone used to taking orders, and the graceful movements of someone who knew their way around a sword. He may have been a most gracious and generous host, but she was still wary.
By the time they got to his apartment complex, the sun was setting. She waited outside on a bench as Kallias went inside to talk to someone. A few minutes later, he came and got her, claiming that she was cleared to stay here, as long as she paid rent on time, even if it was in cash.
The inside of his apartment was small, only two rooms, a bathroom and one that appeared to be multi-purpose. He explained that his roommates were currently gone, but would be back later that night. When she asked where the beds were, he gestured to the floor, which was covered in blankets and pillows. Celeste didn't mind. She had definitely slept on worse.
Later, he explained to her that she could stay here was long as she liked, and that he would give her updates as to her application.
And then they waited for the others, including the Japanese man, to arrive.
The Japanese man had decided to go by the apartment he had been residing in to grab his things. He definitely needed his sword, especially in a world like this. He also had a bag of luggage, carrying his essentials such as clothes and bathroom stuff. He made his way to the point where he had been told to go, carrying his sheathed katana in one hand and his luggage in the other. He offered to shake hands with Kallas. "I don't think we've introduced ourselves. I'm Yu Narukami."

The Japanese man had decided to go by the apartment he had been residing in to grab his things. He definitely needed his sword, especially in a world like this. He also had a bag of luggage, carrying his essentials such as clothes and bathroom stuff. He made his way to the point where he had been told to go, carrying his sheathed katana in one hand and his luggage in the other. He offered to shake hands with Kallas. "I don't think we've introduced ourselves. I'm Yu Narukami."

Celeste and Kallias
Kallias shook hands with Yu. "It is nice to formally meet you, Yu. I am Kallias, son of Kallos. This is Celeste. Welcome to my house. It isn't much, but it's home. For now, at least. We have no beds, but you are welcome to sleep anywhere you can find room. I apologize for that, but beds are apparently expensive in this world. You are welcome to any food in the kitchen. The bathroom is that door there." Kallias gestured to a small door off the main room. "If you would like, I can bring you an application for the cafe where I work, if you need a job. If there is anything else I can do for you, all you must do is ask. And feel free to meet my roommates. They are kind enough. Well, Kairo is a bit prickly. But the others are welcoming." He waited a moment. "If there is nothing else, I must go to sleep. I have an early shift. And Celeste, I will ask my manager about your application."

Celeste and Kallias
Kallias shook hands with Yu. "It is nice to formally meet you, Yu. I am Kallias, son of Kallos. This is Celeste. Welcome to my house. It isn't much, but it's home. For now, at least. We have no beds, but you are welcome to sleep anywhere you can find room. I apologize for that, but beds are apparently expensive in this world. You are welcome to any food in the kitchen. The bathroom is that door there." Kallias gestured to a small door off the main room. "If you would like, I can bring you an application for the cafe where I work, if you need a job. If there is anything else I can do for you, all you must do is ask. And feel free to meet my roommates. They are kind enough. Well, Kairo is a bit prickly. But the others are welcoming." He waited a moment. "If there is nothing else, I must go to sleep. I have an early shift. And Celeste, I will ask my manager about your application."

The Japanese Man, who told himself to be Yu Narukami, nodded thankfully to his host. "I appreciate it. You're doing a lot of good here." He smiled slightly to Kallius. "And I could use an application. I promise I'll work hard."

Interactions: gwenpool gwenpool & screaming armadillo screaming armadillo

The light blue eyes of a tall human male opened in the dirty waters of what appeared to be a swamp. At first he thought he had drank too much mead in the Bannered Mare at Whiterun and passed out, much to his dismay, but after lightly pinching himself, he found himself believing that he was indeed in the middle of nowhere. At first, he suspected where he was. Perhaps he was still in Skyrim, but then he remembered that there wasn't any environments quite like this one, but he could just of suffered that much of a concussion that his memory had faded.

Rubbing his head underneath his Iron Helmet, the Dragonborn stood up slowly as all the water that his attire had absorbed whilst within a murky pond. First he checked his equipment; nothing was missing, his Steel Sword was still sheaved on his left hip and his Steel Dagger was on his right. His Banded Iron Shield was still attached to his left wrist which was a good sign. At least he was still fully equipped, that much gave him the confidence and guard he needed in case this was an ambush by his enemies. But who could of set him up, he wondered. The Thalmor? Not for sure, he hadn't encountered any Thalmor mages who were capable of transportation of this scale. Could someone have forced him to read a Black Book and suck him into a realm of Oblivion? He rummaged through his inventory but there was no Black Book on him so that theory was cast to the wayside. Then he overheard chatter in the distance;

Zadruch Vohn and Pepper
Zadruch noted the man's nervousness, which was fair, this hasn't exactly been the friendliest swamp. He took the sword off his back, setting it against a log as he sat down. It was a subtle reminder to himself and Jack that they could at least stand some chance. And also it was a pain to try and sit down in, being almost as tall as him. Zadruch caught the bottle with an outreached arm, setting it down on the cleanest spot of miscellaneous swamp while he thought over what Jack asked.
"It's been three decades," Pepper sighed, spawning into view with a puff of mist.
"But you've enjoyed it, right Pepper?" Zadruch asked playfully, "why else would you let me call you the name I gave you?"
"I like my name," Pepper admitted with a quiet squeak.
"He's my Ghost -- we're bonded for our entire lifetimes," Zadruch explained.
"We met the first time he was killed," said Pepper, "on his... First mission with his fireteam."
"Yes, ghosts can revive soldiers of my old order, Guardians," Zadruch added.
"'My primary function'," said Pepper somewhat bitterly.
"But once a ghost does, that's the only person he can revive for his existence," Zadruch ignored Pepper, "as Pepper likes to remind me constantly, he meant to revive my brother, and be his Ghost." Zadruch didn't realize how weird it felt to talk about his brother until he did.
"And, well, he's stuck with me now," Zadruch finished after a beat, "even after I left the order, Pepper had to follow me. Even if it wasn't exactly his choice, I'm glad he's with me."
"So what about your revive powers?" Pepper asked, "how long have you had that?" Zadruch wondered if it was a kindness, or a reflex, from the grouchy ghost to steer the conversation away from what gave Zadruch so much inner turmoil to this day.

While the words spoken by them weren't fully distinguishable due to how far they were from his position, the Dragonborn assumed they were natives or residents of this area. At least, that was the only logical conclusion he could come up with in this state. For now, his goal was to locate these people and figure out where he was, and why he was thrown here. Taking slow steps, he wanted to ensure that he wasn't too loud as to draw unwanted attention but at the same time, a hand was rested on the hilt of his Sword in case they provoked him, but he had hoped it wouldn't come to that. Better to make sense and friends of it than to cause a scene and generate unwanted attention, and reputation. He could shout, get their attention that way, but that would definitely attract more than those he could hear; especially if he used his Thu'um which could stir up the whole swamp if he wasn't careful.

His approach was set. Hopefully the sounds of water swishing as he walked would be enough to draw their attention so he could chat with them, but his guard remained up at all times in case they see him as an enemy.​

Doctor Saburo Kusanagi (Medicine, Bachelor's Degree in computer science)
20201027_134138.png

"Paisley Park", electrical entity and Dr. Kusanagi's superpower
ECIAVEMXsAA8NTL.jpg

"I think we're outside their perimeter. Question is, where the hell are we?" Getting back his phone had been the most important thing, not due to the contacts or texts, those people were a whole universe away. He wasn’t a fighter, wasn’t built for this kind of thing but he wasn’t going to join this damn Taskforce, they’d already alienated themselves by borderline abducting him and throwing him into that damn prison. He’d have been willing to talk if it weren’t for the guards and their rather bullying manner towards him.

And he did not like their ultimatums. “Do this or we imprison you”. Fuck that, he was a cybercriminal. Steal their data just for that alone, use it to his advantage… If he was going to be treated like one, might as well go the whole damn hog and do some crime. He needed more information and thankfully, that's what his "superpower" was good for. Just a random stroke of luck with genetics.

"We will be okay!" The feminine voice called out behind him, the pink humanoid materialising from his shadow. "I have faith in your decisions, you need to have faith in yourself. Let me guide the way." Paisley Park stated, almost hugging her user. It was a strange experience when your own powers talked back to you, but loneliness wasn't a problem.

"Remaining unaffiliated for the time being sounds like the best option until we learn everything about the various factions. For now, I want to get out of this jungle." There was a dry smile on the young doctor's face before he took a swig out the bottle he stole from a guard Paisley Park killed. Fighting wasn't something he enjoyed, but they came at with him with the intent to kill. He had to respond in kind to survive and he won that encounter, simple as that.

The short trek into the city took an hour, but he didn't have an identity in this world and probably needed to source some local currency. Soon locating an ATM, he did a check to make sure no-one was looking. "Paisley Park..." He whispered, the pink shape almost melting into the machine as lines of code went by and caused it to glitch. The ATM ejected all of it's cash which Saburo pocketed. "Coffee time? It's been a while since you ate." The pink entity offered, coming back out the ATM. "Sounds good, then we need to work." He wasn't aware he'd been spotted.

darkred darkred

Last edited:

1613689664698.png

Tech-Com Commander John Connor-

John Connor was a commander back home in the war with the machines but here in this war, he was just like every other person that stepped here. But being unaffiliated had its perks. He didn’t have to watch his steps quite as much as if he was Resistance or on that damn Task force.

Over time here, he’d run into a man who claimed to be a wizard and a talking bug creature which was way beyond his level of understanding. For years, he’d been tasked to fight terminators for years at a time, take men and women out to fight the machines, which could be considered pigs to the slaughter. But Connor was fond of team work and duty and he often led the soldiers to victory. John Connor was fond of technology and used it to his advantage to turn the tide of the war against the machines, here, he could do some good damage here.

Connor already made his way toward a distant “ATM” and took out a little device, and slipped in on the machine, typing a few codes into it, the code flashing and money began to fall out, Connor pocketed the extra cash and moved fast, pocketing his little hacking machine.

Connor wasn’t fond of stealing cash, but if it was to survive here, he’d deal.

Connor had a plasma rifle as well, he had stolen from a terminator in the war and he reprogrammed the plasma rifle to work to his advantage here.

He wished he scoped out the city earlier.

John was starting to feel anger for all the soldiers that had died for stopping Skynet in his name and he wondered how the man vs machine war was starting to hold up without him. It was then he stopped, another man with some sort of pinkish creature was hacking the same machine he was at. He wasn’t sure if this man was truly Resistance or Task force.

FactionParadox FactionParadox

Doctor Saburo Kusanagi (Medicine, Bachelor's Degree in computer science)
20201027_134138.png

"Paisley Park", electrical entity and Dr. Kusanagi's superpower
ECIAVEMXsAA8NTL.jpg

He hadn't noticed John Connor, he was too busy waiting for his power to hack the CPU of this thing and get himself that precious money he needed to live.

Paisley Park's suggestion of a cafe wasn't a bad idea, there might be a TV or Radio
to listen in to or hack for further information. Plus, he really missed caffeine and wanted to feel more awake.

God he'd missed chocolate cake. It wasn't hazelnut chocolate but perhaps that wasn't common in this part of the world. He really hoped it had been invented, it sounded like what he needed right about now for not being shot by those brainless thugs.

Communicating with Paisley Park through text, he took another sip of coffee and looked at the local news. She had gotten him phone signal, somehow and perhaps he could access a GPS of this world. Not just civilian but maps from that Taskforce so he could avoid their areas and patrols.

[Text - Paisley Park]: What's the plan now, doc?

[Text - Kusanagi]: Lay low, investigate the city. Fabricate ID and go into deep cover.

[Text - Paisley Park]: No rest for me huh? :(

[Text - Kusanagi]: Nor me. I need to avoid recapture. But tonight we can relax for a bit, find a quiet hotel.

1613691099619.png

Tech-Com Commander John Connor-

John Connor sighed, slightly cautious he was being followed. But he felt more at ease when he saw this man was just a human offworlder like him, he took a breath. Should he risk talking to this man and perhaps end up in a prison cell or recruited in another war?

John often used fake IDs and fake names to get him around places often.

He looked over at the man and the strange pink figure nearby and forced himself to go over, keeping his plasma rifle closed in his hand.

He was taking a risk but he had to do it.

John stood a short distance away from the man, rather interested in what the man was doing as well. He took his chance. “I couldn’t help but see you do the same thing as me, you good with computers?”

Last edited:
Salora
Utopia
Interactions: open

She looks at the time. It was much later than she expected. She shuts the book. She hadn’t done anything all day but read . Salora gets out of bed, stretching her limbs out one last time, then goes towards her closet. Grabbing the freshly hand washed outfit out and taking it off the hangers it was hanging on. The raven feathers slightly shining with the light. They were always beautiful, she made sure of that. She looked around one last time, she saw her bow in the display case like usual, and everything was normal.
She headed to the bathroom and got ready to finally go out and do something with her life. Even if that something would just be getting some drinks by herself. She put up her hair how she liked it. Then made sure everything was in order. Then she left. She looked around the area of the town. It was peaceful enough here. More peaceful than when she was with the resistance. She was almost glad she left. She missed some of the people though.
she snapped out of her own thoughts and walked on towards the bar. She looked forward. Her head held high. The sound of her boots quietly thumping down the road.
Salora walked for a few minutes. No one bothered her. She was glad. She wasn’t too big with social interaction. But she could handle it.
She finally reached her destination and entered the building. Salora ordered her usual drink. Once she got it she sat in furthest seat in the back. She then started to sip on her drink and looked around. ‘People watching’ as some would call it.

"I guess you could say I'm good with computers... And considering what I saw you do, it's safe to assume you also have technical knowledge?" Saburo asked, sipping his cappucino with a slight smile as he pulled up a chair for John, inhaling the scent of the coffee. "I'd recommend the brownies, very chocolatey." The small talk was a slight distraction as his phone bleeped. He'd asked Paisley Park to run an identity check on this man which came back as negative. In most of the common databases of this city and indeed the world, the man before him didn't exist so presumably he was an off-worlder.

"I'd recommend we drop the pretense, makes things easier. I think we've both figured out we're both not from this planet, at least not this Earth. I'm Saburo Kusanagi, lovely to meet you." He offered, putting the cup down. "Have you also encountered this Taskforce lot? Rather pushy, upon my refusal to join them I got locked up in some dank prison not too far from here. Escape wasn't easy, but I managed. We should exchange information and figure out what to do next."

darkred darkred

John nodded and looked back while the stranger offered a seat at a local cafe. John placed away his plasma rifle and sighed, now serious, placing his hands upon the table. Connor immediately heard the phone and realized he was being tracked. “You might want to delete that, Saburo.”

John was slightly on edge and sighed “You trust me? How do you know I will trust you?”

He thought later about trying to go back and erasing his fingerprints in case a very sneaky terminator or Skynet decided to turn the tide in the war against the machines back home.

“I’m Commander John Connor, Tech-Com. It’s complicated. Should I let down my guard, there is a rogue AI named Skynet ready to claim my head should I make the wrong move. But maybe I’m just … being too guarded.

“Here, I’m just like every other human here. I need to get back home. Thing is Skynet had nuked about 3,000,000,000 people in my world to certain death and survivors had to fight for me against the machines to survive.

John Connor stared at the computer expert “Saburo, a pleasure even though it’s a first time. The taskforce? I’ve heard of them here but I haven’t run across anyone like that.”

I figured we can lay low since we know our ways around the local computer systems here. You got any fake names? You might want to use them when I’m around. I got some of my own.

Garrus Vakarian
The Turian stopped in his tracks, turning his head when he heard her footsteps, in time to hear her speak.
"Can't remember the last time I'd been at someone else's mercy like that, at least not in a situation that helpless," the Turian admitted honestly, but knew it was Rook he was talking to; as insane as she was, he could trust her with emotional-type things.
"Physically, yea, I'll be fine -- checked in with Solus." It was still strange, knowing so many from his world were out there. He was glad someone who survived the Suicide Mission was here with him, someone he'd been through actual hell with. Samara, unfortunately, was unswayed, which was fair enough. She didn't have any sort of personal stake in this battle. And Wrex, to his surprise, was nowhere to be found. Garrus guessed this meant he was back in Utopia with the Asari, and the
Drell. Fine, but perhaps Garrus was a little disappointed; despite the krogan's hatred of turians, the two really had each other's backs, even in the fight against Saren and Sovereign. And he thought Wrex enjoyed fighting. Well, he was a little smarter than the huge majority of krogan, so maybe he knew when to stay out of something.

Zadruch Vohn and Pepper
Zadruch was the first to hear someone new approaching, and while his instincts as a former warrior drew him to grab his sword or use his magic, he had grown used to seeing all sorts of odd folk in the most peculiar locations. At least this one wasn't a giant swamp monster.
"Well met, stranger," Zadruch Vohn called out, noting the persons garb and weapons. Crude in era but well-forged regardless. This definitely came off as a warrior with more to them than what met the eye.
"If you'd like, you may join us. We're low on supplies, so this is a very rudimentary camp. Forgive me for that. But if you mean no harm, we mean no harm. I am Zadruch Vohn, this is Jack, and that small robot scanning you is Pepper." Indeed, Pepper had spawned in a different location, to the side of this stranger, a flat beam of white flipping up and down, the result not of Zadruch's curiosity but the ghost himself.

Lord Asriel Belacqua and Stelmaria
After parting ways with the krogan, the man and snow leopard went off to continue more research for the time being. The walk took them through the heart of downtown, presently heading towards the tram.

Boom-Boom
Tabitha tugged her jacket tighter to her body, to fight against a sudden spike in the cold. This in turn made her momentarily wince aloud, as she felt the still mostly unhealed wound that was both a cut and a burn. The boon of her last fight in this world. At least she seemed to be in a pleasant enough town today. And her relatively normal appearance meant no unruly gazes, but at the same time her normalcy meant having to try and survive out in a world that gave little care to someone who had nothing. At least if she got arrested, she'd have food and reliable shelter. Maybe she'd set off an explosion just to cause some attention. Mm. Actually, that might be a bad plan. Probably best to lay low for now.

Interactions: gwenpool gwenpool

So much for being quiet. Then again, he figured that much seeing as he was traversing an area almost full of water. Once one of them called out to him saying "Well Met", he recognized that greeting as a few members of the Companions and City Guards often used that greeting when addressing him. Then that little... construct? Thing? started doing something; projecting a light from it's core and went up and down him. When they offered for him to join them in their rudimentary camp, he agreed.

"I'll do that. This area is still strange to me after a black out."

Walking normally now, he took a seat on the ground, releasing his hand on the hilt of his Steel Sword.

"Zadruch Vohn, hm? A pleasure to meet you, folks in my home call me Dragonborn or Dovahkiin. And this little construct is called Pepper? (It certainly doesn't look like Dwemer design, but it's not the strangest thing I've encountered in Skyrim.) Might I ask exactly what it's doing?"​

Rook

She took what Garrus said in. She understood the feeling in a way, but she also got herself out of situations like that. It was pretty easy since the people kidnapping her were idiots who didn’t properly know how to hold a prisoner.

“Well, not to get sappy, but I’m glad you’re back. I missed you, man” Rook said with a slight smile on her face.
“I’m glad that you and Solus had a chat, I know y’all go way back, it’s always good to reconnect with people after being away for awhile. God I miss all my friends in Hope... or well... back when I knew they were alive and I wasn’t chained in a bunker” ,Rook started to tear up. Her past in Hope always made her choke up. It was a blessing and a curse that she got sent here.
“Fuck. Anyways. I’m glad you’re okay, at least physically”,Rook reached and patted he’s shoulder.

Zadruch Vohn and Pepper
"Ah yes, ignore him," Zadruch said with an embarrassed sigh, "he's just getting a read on you, something he really doesn't need to do." Zadruch lowered his tone to passive aggressiveness towards his ghost, who blipped back into mist and then appeared again by the awoken's side. Zadruch realized that the person was in all likelihood from a world without machines, something he had some familiarity with, having previously met benders and mages and what have you.
"...Dovahkiin," he repeated the name aloud to himself, momentarily avoiding trying to explain vast amounts of technological advancements -- for now, "you seem flustered. Blacking out, you say? I'm going to take a guess you're new to these parts," referring to the entire world, and potentially alternate universe. Zadruch wasn't sure if it was fate that he ran into so many that were new here, or if there were just that many people appearing in this world.

Garrus Vakarian
Oh spirits she's doing exposition again, Garrus thought to himself worryingly while habitually speaking in the vocabulary of his old Asari friend, very uncomfortable still with the idea of being a counsel, as he was used to only cracking jokes and talking military strategy. He blinked warmly from the pat, indeed happy to be among a friend again.
"I only wish Wrex came with me," Garrus mused, speaking of friends, "but it seemed like he still had his own goals. Er, Wrex is a friend of mine, from my galaxy. Guess he came here too."

Forrest
The young healer had been on this island for a week now, and for a while it had been somewhat turbulent. He had enough money to stay afloat, having some few thousand gold from his old world -- and apparently this currency was worth more here -- a lot more. But in general, someone staying in a motel for days straight, with seemingly no reason for being in town -- it derives suspicion. Luckily, it seemed there was little if any Taskforce here. Forrest more and more suspected this was a sovereign nation from the agreement. But the motel owners were kind to him, and cut him a much cheaper rate for the time being, and had even suggested locations for affordable, more permanent residence. But the idea of signing a lease with some property made him nervous, because that insinuates he'd be able to stay in one place for that long. But he hoped he could stay here -- it was so nice, and accepting. And while money was no issue, he still looked around for work, and eventually met a couple that mutually piqued interest. One of the men was a tailor, and the other man ran a small local clothes shoppe next door -- it was how they met. Forrest was beside himself to be able to show them his skill, and they hired him to help repair clothes. He enjoyed being able to still do what he loved in some capacity. So for now, Forrest was presently at said tailor's, alone in the store while the tailor himself was off next door to see if his husband would want to grab lunch. Forrest was contently sewing the sleeve of a top, hoping he could get done soon so he could quietly start on his own designs -- something he worked on just for fun, when there was nothing to do. Forrest hummed quietly while he worked.

Blink, Samara
The two sat under the tree in the Utopian park, and Blink began her woes, which came out as a sort of stumbling venting, which Clarice felt internally anxious about.
"I'm conflicted," Clarice started, "between doing what's right, what's needed of me, or what feels safe. I'm not sure what feels the best for me, personally."
"If you're asking whether duty should be prioritized over personal well-being, I am surprised you don't already know my answer." Shit. Yea, that's true. Samara's whole deal is that she gave up every piece of herself to pursue a rigid justice. But that's not exactly what Blink was trying to get at.
"It just feels like I can't think for myself, wherever I go -- no matter where I turn, there's somebody waiting to tell me what I should do. Even if they tell me I don't have to help, it feels like I'm wronging the world if I be selfish and not help any side."
"Is that what you want, to be on no side?" Samara asked, "isn't that what this place is for? To be against any obligation?"
"Well, look how that turned out," Blink retorted, "I came here to escape the confines of any faction's need for me, but here, I'm more utilized than anywhere. I mean look at you, didn't you come here to get away from the Taskforce? But now you're being thrown into all of these fights that Utopia has found themselves in."

Rook

she listened to him intently. She understood the feeling, even though she didn’t believe anyone from her past was there. She looked back up, already back to her emotionless face. She gave him a slight nod.
“Yea. That is unfortunate. we all do have our own objectives I guess. I get the feeling though. So many people just doing their own thing even though we truly don’t want them to leave. But that’s just life.”
she brushes her hair back, adjusting it way from her eyes.

“I hope your fate brings you two together once again.”

Interactions: gwenpool gwenpool

"That's right."

The Dragonborn responded, planting a hand onto his forehead as some droplets of water were still dripping out of his armor.

"It feels like I've drunk too much mead and passed out... But I wasn't expecting to be found in a swamp, much less in the middle of nowhere. I'm pretty convinced this isn't Skyrim, or even Tamriel. Oh right, Dovahkiin."

He quickly realized that Zadruch spoke his name out loud.

"It's dragon tongue for Dragonborn; someone who has the knowledge and language of Dragons. If you require proof, I can show you, but it might alert any natives or hostile creatures with the volume."​

Spinosaurus
health: 100%
interactions: open!
A great forest
imageedit_10_8978780856.gif

The giant beast stomped around the forest letting everyone know who the king was around in the beautiful forest, it let out a mighty roar alerting any challenger who dared to fight the beast, it eventually stopped at a leg and it bent down and began drinking the water quite peacefully, it saw a fish swam by and it immediately snatched it up and lifted his head and swallowed the fish whole.

Thirty years, his brows minutely raised at the Ghost’s answer. That was really something; here Jack was having yet to reach -but getting alarmingly near- the big three-oh while it was only a stepping stone for them. How many people who didn’t his share his blood had he kept in touch with for even ten years? A handful perhaps, and of only two or three he would drop everything for at any time. Well, that was a tad presumptuous. What good were such flowery words when they can never be relied upon all the time.

Like now’, came the same bitter voice, and like times before that the crewman forced himself to flush it from his mind. That is he tried to, but he could only ever push it back with the rest of those self-destructing thoughts that grew louder with every passing doubt.

So he was almost glad when Zadruch picked up on another being in the area. Almost. The angry tree had kind of ruined any chances for Jack to go around welcoming every lost soul with open arms. But that, at least somewhat, just seemed to be who Zadruch was as he welcomed the new person to their shabby camp. Although he wasn’t a massive tree this person was another oddball, a man from a more medieval time who apparently spoke dragon.

Neat. Or crazy. And Jack wasn’t entirely sure which was better at the moment.

“This is becoming quite the story now, wouldn’t you say so?” He asked both Pepper and Zadruch before adding, “And in this world people may actually believe us if we told it.” Whether that was supposed to be a joke or not was a even a mystery to the crewman however he didn’t linger on in the name of manners, “Anyways it is good to meet another friendly face,”I hope’ he mentally added, “but I’m afraid you are no longer in your own world. Its…a long story.”

Interactions: Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 gwenpool gwenpool

Auguste

A tall human was walking through Utopia, going out of his house for a coffee in a 24 hour shop nearby. He walked with the grace of a panther, and moved with a specific kind of power that one who'd spent years fighting had created. He was muscular in a lithe way that seemed antithetical to his grace where someone with how long those limbs were should not be as sure footed and aware of his movements. He stared out at the city from behind a curtain of shaggy two-toned hair as he walked, white earbuds in his ears as he tried to drown out the sound around him with Chopin like the edgy bastard he was.

(Sorry this is kind of short, but I'm a little bit uncertain as to how to join this)

Salora
Utopia
Interactions: open

Salora finished her drink. It was too early to get absolutely drunk, she payed her tab and walked out of the bar. She decided to grab a coffee. It was a weird thing to go from drinking alcohol to drinking coffee but she desperately needed some. She stepped out of the door and onto the pavement. She walked down the road, the thumping of her boots echoed in her ears as she walked. She let out a yawn. She continued walking, mumbling her herself quietly going over what she should do today. It wasn’t an extensive list. Mostly just get coffee, go back home, and maybe paint.
Before she knew it, she arrived at the coffee shop. She entered and went to the counter. She ordered a simple iced coffee. She really likes ice coffee. She then sat at one of the tables, she unhooked her raven feather lined cape and set it behind her, relieved that the weight around her neck had been relieved. She looked out the window and sipped on her drink.

Auguste

Auguste had the unintentional and somewhat unfortunate habit of turning heads whenever he walked into a room in the absolute worst way possible. In an "oh God some massive shaggy bigfoot thing just walked into the room I'm about to be cannibalized" way. He walked up to the counter and spoke in a deep, soft voice that was hard to hear even a few feet away from the intended listener and returned to being a gigantic walking terror of a person by standing in the corner of the coffee shop, next to the sugar packets and mixers and extra cream, and glaring at anyone taking extra sugar packets with the judgement that one would pass through in the underworld or maybe breaking their diet as he awaited his drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back