• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *roleplay thread*

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kallias and Celeste
Throughout his shift, Kallias found himself looking at Celeste quite frequently. And talking to her, whenever he was near her. There was something about her that was alluring. Not in a sexual way, although he had to admit that she was beautiful. Very, very beautiful. But it was something else. She just felt trustworthy. She probably wasn't, but there was just something about her. . .
She looked like Chrysanthe. That was it. It was her light brown hair, long and down her back, that fell in loose curls and waves. That and her pale skin. If he took away the strange clothes and the thick golden collar around her neck, and made her a bit taller. . . she could be Chrysanthe. Save for the eyes. Chrysanthe's eyes had been a pale green, and they glowed when the sunlight touched them. This new girl, her eyes changed color. Every few seconds, they were something else. Violet, pale blue, blood red, white, deep green, pure gold. . .
It was terrifying. He knew himself well enough to admit that he was afraid of her. She was unnatural, something magic, something other. She was most likely quite powerful. Yes, she was short and thin, but she clearly had magic of some sorts.
She was alien to him, but when he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, he did not see a girl in a baggy gray sweatshirt and a golden collar-like necklace. He saw Chrysanthe. He wished with a sort of frenzied desperation that she was Chrysanthe, than she was here, with him. But whenever he took all of her in, and spoke to her, he saw that they were not the same, and his heart broke just a bit more.
But she was good company. She was witty and sharp, and she ordered another tea, and he gave it to her at half price. His manager was on break. She would never know. And besides, his coworkers had all done much worse, and his manager didn't care as long as they still made money.
When his shift was over, he was going to offer her a place with the others in the apartment. If she was from another world like he was, she would need a place to live. And he was more than willing. Perhaps helping her could help him atone for the monstrosities he had committed. He was on the path to becoming better, and maybe taking this girl in could be that extra push he needed.
And of the young man near her? He, too, appeared to be from another place. There was just something slightly off about him. Perhaps Kallias could offer him a space, too.

Celeste looked up. Kallias was approaching her. He wasn't wearing his apron, but his name tag was still there. He looked tired, but still very good-looking. Celeste looked him up and down. He was tall, and beneath his shirt was more muscle than she expected. Quite a bit more. Short black hair, pale blue eyes. . . he was attractive. But there was the matter of age. He appeared to be in his early twenties, perhaps twenty two, or twenty three. She was seventeen. Five to six years, then. Not a good idea. But perhaps he could be an ally, or maybe even a friend.
As he approached, he stopped in front of her. "Celeste?"
"Yes?"
"I, er. . . do you. . . ." He swallowed and continued. "Do you have somewhere to live? Because I have a place. It's a small apartment, but the owners ask no questions. They take in outworlders as long as they can pay. You are clearly of another world."
Celeste blinked in surprise. Of all things, she hadn't been expecting this man to offer her a place to live. "Yes. Yes! That would be wonderful! I would be most grateful! Thank you!"
Kallias nodded, his cheeks slightly red. He turned to the young man nearby. "What of you, offworlder? Do you need a home? You could be my roommate, if you wished."

Yu looked up, his train of thoughts shattering at being talked to. He was a bit surprised by the person asking him for joining. "Oh, uh, sure." He nodded and then gave them a smile. He didn't know who they were but he could take care of himself. He did miss his friends, though, and he really needed to make some in this world.

Well that’s certainly convenient. Here Jack was expecting a grueling week long hike toward freedom through mud, gunk and god knows what else in a tattered pair of shoes. Of course he wasn’t going to complain about getting back to civilization even a second sooner and likely -hopefully- in one piece. So lead on future man and little cheeky floating robot!

As for Zadruch’s inquiry into the locator, Jack didn’t have to lie when he answered, “The twenty-third century to be semi exact. In my dimension we were making solid progress in exploring the unknown worlds in our universe. So to answer your question, yes my world is more advanced than this one but still leagues behind your own based on first impressions.” He tried to follow alongside Zadruch where the forest allowed such luxury. Not wanting to leave an awkward silence he tried small talk, “So how long have you and Pepper been stuck on this world?”

Interactions- gwenpool gwenpool

"Terror-Billy"

The bright light had blinded BJ and he fell onto the hard asphalt of a street, Or at least something similar to a street. He collapsed to his knees then took note of his surroundings, The heat bore down onto his head. "Grace, Ya think this is some sort of..." He turned around slowly and noticed something familiar. The 'Welcome to Texas!' sign wasn't covered in Nazi symbols nor any Nazis in sight, Which they usually were. "Well, Only one way to find out."
The man waved an 18-Wheeler to a complete stop and the man motioned for him to get in quickly. "Hey! Get in!" The Trucker shouted as he opened the passenger side door. Blazkowics quickly hopped in and closed the door. "You with the Nazis?" He asked as he pointed his Machinegunpistole at the trucker. "WHOA! Son! Put that thing down, I ain't no Nazi, I'm a Patriot! You one of 'dem Offworlders right?" The trucker asked as he drove the truck forward.

SPARTAN-117

b63b200adbf2db436ab25adfec4b04b924a0bdce.jpg

The Chief quickly ran a scan on the large Dragon, It was much stronger than him, Or at least looked like it was. "Agent Mothman, This is Sierra-117. I will, Be leaving now!" He ran down the hall as his metal boots thudded on the steel floors, Then turned a corner, back to his cell, Where the Pelican could be seen decloaking out the hole in the brick and metal reinforced wall.
He hopped onto the ramp and the hydraulic door closed quickly. You could easily tell he was breathing heavily, And he didn't want to make the Resistance look like a bunch of International Terrorists, So he ran without a fight. The Pelican lifted up off of the ground kicking up dust as bullets and such hit the aircraft, To no avail.

KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy gwenpool gwenpool

2f4e506c16326e7e46c89ed0c1b92cb6.png

Vitals: 100%

Interacting with: N/A [Intro Post]

"Readings are off the charts! Some sort of... manifestation?! It's interfering with our navpoint!" The Navigations XO's voice trembled with an uncertain influx as he stared at the terminal in front of him, which was now glaring red accompanied with a sudden soundoff of the klaxon alerting all personnel to assume actions stations. The nimble Paris-Class shuddered and shook as it took on an unexpected terbulance within the vaccum-like tunnel of the Slip Space field. The Captain of the ship growled, got onto the PA and reconfirmed the alert as the gravelly voice boomed throughout the hull. Roused from her light slumber, the Spartan was near-instantly awake and alert as she raced to the bridge; placing her helmet over her head and barely having enough time to grab her equipment as she made her way there. Nearly running into other crew members as bodies were frantically pacing around the halls; Marines with their uniforms half assembled; eyes frantic as they were all clearly caught off guard. As the woman raced to the bridge and fought past the automatic doors to inquire on the situation, the world was enveloped in a literal white flash; the sound of the bow glass shattering before the roar of space destroyed the interior. Without any time to close her eyes, the polarized visor struggled to tint against the blinding light as something pushed into, grabbed, and pulled her into unconsciousness.

In the middle of a field, near the main city, a white spherical portal opened with a thunderous 'crack!' It had gone just as quickly as it materialized; the 'shuddering' air of oxygen and charged ionized particles soon dissipating as the armored woman lay on the ground. She wasn't inactive for long, awakening with a soft jolt as she felt the ground beneath her, and shot upright as she drew her weapon on instinct. Swiveling around to cover every possible direction, she finally lowered the rifle in her hands. The hilltop she was on gave way to overlooking the sprawling city center; steel buildings of all sizes populated the horizon as the architecture reminded her of the structures on Imber: Sleek, efficient, and bureaucratic- perhaps a bit more primitive in design like some other colonies she had been deployed to try and take from Covenant occupation.

The woman ended up holstering the DMR onto her back; the magnetic field keeping the weapon snug in place as she kept her eyes on a swivel. Something wasn't right, the environment hadn't been sieged by the Covenant; as if she was on some backwater colony that was unaware of, or had simply been mysteriously overlooked by the alien empire. Confused, the woman first tried the E-Band tuned to the general UNSC frequency. 'Hopefully if there's any elements here, they'll fill me in on what just happened.' She thought. Sighing once, the woman activated the communications module and spoke into her helmet. "Any UNSC elements, this is Sierra Zero-Zero-Four of the United Nations Space Command, NAVSPECWAR Group Five broadcasting on general channel. I have been separated from my assigned operation; requesting assistance, over."

Glancing toward the cityscape after concluding the transmission, she scanning the pathway down the hill and toward the city- and began heading toward it.

Last edited:
"Good call, sir! Keito, I recommend you fall back as well. We got what we came for, no use in staying longer than needed." The human boy knew that he could only keep up his charade for a little longer before someone would catch on.

Dag on the other hand, was hoping to pick up any sort of message from an ally. Instead of someone from the Resistance, he picked up the end of a broadcast. "Communications link established. I only caught the end of your message, please repeat."

Keito, upon being told to bail, was ready to take his leave. "Well, it was nice seeing you all again! Hopefully I will never come back," he said with a smirk before dashing out the hole in the wall.

Latest in the Cycle

MackyDraws_.gif

Chun was honestly surprised Korra took it so well. He'd be freaking out, though that may just be him. He nodded at her question about his home kingdom, saying, "Uh, yeah. Ba Sing Se, born and raised. Ever been there? Uh, don't, if you haven't. Place is like tha armpit of the world." It was just then that Chun noticed the massive polar bear dog as well. He somehow...knew him. It was Naga, Korra's spirit guide, just as Chun's fire ferret Pengyou was to him. The fact he immediately knew who Naga was unnerved him once more, but eh supposed he'd have to get used to that feeling. Chun awkwardly waved at the animal, giving a nervous grin as he slouched forward, hoping he wasn't ripped to shreds for bringing imbalance or something by meeting himself.

With the introductions concluded, Chun figured now was the time to actually ask where the were, exactly. "So, uh, Korra...where are we, exactly? And how did we get here? And why are we both here? Or can you not answer any of those questions?" He'd heard talk of something called "Utopia" while in Singapore. From what he remembered from his Waterbending teacher's more expansive vocabulary, a utopia was some sort of perfect society...so a pipe dream. But Utopia did imply some sort of peace, and the Taskforce didn't exactly seem like the friendliest sorts. He was hoping Korra could at least point him in the right direction, so he could work on getting home. He had responsibilities, unfortunately...and people to go back to. This wasn't home, and he didn't intend on staying long, unless he had a good reason to.
gwenpool gwenpool

She nodded, "Another glass of wine, too, if you don't mind" Lungwort gently placed Archimedes back onto the table. The hound was quick to pick up on his tipsiness, her brow rising "Everything okay?" She worriedly questioned.
"Don't push yourself too far- I need you as my coworker, not my patient" She rested her cheek into her palm as her tone became playful. Was it morbid of her to see what type of drunk he'd be? She was torn between the answer to that, really. A youthful, childish form of herself said no, she should push for a more playful friendship with him anyways! or better yet, get drunk herself.

Her more mature, consistent self told her yes, it was wrong to think that, and it was wrong to pursue anything outside of professional standings. Lungwort was nearing her thirties and was in no condition to act like she freshly turned 21.
Oh, did it tempt her though- she yearned for that feeling of youth again! Unfortunately, she couldn't be as wild as she once was- but just being tipsy wouldn't hurt. Lungwort's decision flickered between keeping herself sober or indulging, watching further to see how the rest of her night would unfold before finalizing.

She nodded, "Another glass of wine, too, if you don't mind" Lungwort gently placed Archimedes back onto the table. The hound was quick to pick up on his tipsiness, her brow rising "Everything okay?" She worriedly questioned.
"Don't push yourself too far- I need you as my coworker, not my patient" She rested her cheek into her palm as her tone became playful. Was it morbid of her to see what type of drunk he'd be? She was torn between the answer to that, really. A youthful, childish form of herself said no, she should push for a more playful friendship with him anyways! or better yet, get drunk herself.

Her more mature, consistent self told her yes, it was wrong to think that, and it was wrong to pursue anything outside of professional standings. Lungwort was nearing her thirties and was in no condition to act like she freshly turned 21.
Oh, did it tempt her though- she yearned for that feeling of youth again! Unfortunately, she couldn't be as wild as she once was- but just being tipsy wouldn't hurt. Lungwort's decision flickered between keeping herself sober or indulging, watching further to see how the rest of her night would unfold before finalizing.
Medic

"Oh Jaja, I'm fiiine...Just a bit too much Vodka, Perhaps?" He steadied himself. "I will be fine, trust me, Doctor."
Then a Bartender placed plates in front of the two and a fresh glass of wine to Lungwort. Dr. Ludwig grabbed his fork and steak knife and quickly cut off a small portion of the steak. He held the food up and observed it. "Hmm, The food here is much more natural and processed as well."
He took the piece of meat and bit it off the fork.
"Delicious, I must say!" He spoke as he chewed with a cheery half-smile.

berrybeans berrybeans

Rook

The car ride was slightly louder that the plane ride. Most of them were having small conversations amongst themselves. They were happy to finally be back in the same vicinity of their base. Rook mostly looked out the window, still day dreaming, she hasn’t quite stopped since she boarded the plane. They neared the base and spirits were high. They hoped to not do much when they get back. But Rook knew that she had much to do. But still wanted to at least get some food and maybe another nap. They now were in very familiar territory, now only a mile or two out.
Rook looked around with heavy eyes, most of them were looking out the windows of the jeep. They now rolled up on the base. Finally arriving back from the multiple day mission. The jeep rolled to a stop. They filed out of the jeep and rushed back into the base. All tired and worn out. Rook scurried back to her room. Ready to fall into bed. She shut her door and face planted on the bed, shutting her eyes.

Samara
"Settling down seems like a distant memory now," Samara said, only half-paying attention to what Eight was doing as she vividly imagined what felt like an Asari lifetime ago; being with her partner, and three daughters. "Part of taking on this Code means that sort of life will forever elude me, now. I presume I am to be killed eventually, by a challenge I am inclined to pursue. I hope you may achieve happiness. Here, or in your world. Both have their issues, I'm sure."

Zadruch Vohn and Pepper
"I'm sure my Ghost has an exact count, but it's kind of fuzzy for me, if I'm being entirely honest," the awoken mused, keeping a monotonous pace, making sure he stayed on par with Jack. "Years, I'd imagine. I had first encountered Utopians in their early stages of establishment. They had gotten the clearance to own land in Singapore, but had nothing more than a foundation. The first friend I had made here had left me for Utopia. I understood, of course. Just seemed like too many rules for me to follow, too much authority and stifling -- nomadic is more my style, I think. Taskforce was getting in its swing of things after that, helped a boy escape their servitude -- I still wonder, and worry, about his well-being. The one he was with still tries to track me down. And you?" He asked, still looking towards their path, "how have you been managing in your time here? I'd imagine your... ability has been to your aid?"

Starflight, Basilio, Hana
Before the dragon could even get in a word, it seemed the escaped prisoner was on his way. The dragon started in hot pursuit, his superior, four-legged sprint meaning he would catch up. But someone threw themselves at the NightWing. It was Basilio, who tackled the dragon, spotting him as he helped Rook with the plan. The Warrior wasn't even sure if this dragon was Taskforce, but he didn't seem to be with them, and didn't look like a prisoner -- well, he was chasing a guy that looked like a Taskforce guy, by how heavily armed he was. Basilio dug his foot into the dragon's side, using him to kick away, and took out his Killer Bow. He shot an arrow which the dragon knocked away with a wing, Starflight roaring with the intent of intimidation. He raked his claws across Basilio's torso, getting back in his range in only a second. Basilio cried out, dropping the bow as his hands felt numb with pain, but clocking the dragon in the jaw with a punch in self-defense. Starflight got in closer, breathing down a blast of fire onto the Khan before jumping back, low to the ground with his wings extended, something he did as a young dragon in his world to seem bigger and more threatening, but I guess wasn't really applicable here.
"Shit," Starflight let out weakly, now realizing what he'd done. He didn't mean to go this hard... he really didn't. He had to constantly keep himself in check, make sure he was scaling his strength down or...

The man was unresponsive, the blast of fire singing him all too closely. To Starflight's knowledge, it appeared he was already gone.
"Starflight?" called out Hana, who had followed the sound of blasting, shouting, and dragon noises. She ran in at a quickened pace, one hand on her katana. She was minorly injured from the fighting that had ensued, which was mainly just a chaos of Resistance, prisoners, and who the hell else. She even now carried a stun baton, on the other side of her belt. Her grip loosened when she saw the scene that had unfolded, silently surprised. Her later reaction was one of solemn, recognizing a loss, even not on her side, was regrettable. She wasn't supposed to be in another war, after all.

Korra and Naga
"No," Korra admitted to Chun, somewhat embarrassed. He was supposed to be this....younger? version of herself, but it already seemed like he was a much more built avatar.
"I've only ever been in the South, and Republic City. And... here, I guess." It was nice, in a way, being here. It was a chance, really the first chance she's ever had, to be able to travel the world. Even if it wasn't her world. She wasn't sure if the avatar duties remained, but she still tried to uphold it the best she could. Lucky she unlocked airbending right before this. While Korra spoke, Naga slunk down to the street, looking up expectantly for anyone there to pet her. Korra was left with the flurry of questions.
"All right," Korra said with a sympathetic laugh, "slow down, I can probably help you out with some of these." Her tone shifted as she began to speak quicker and with more excitement in her tone, like she was reciting a story. "So, yes, we are in Singapore right now. It's a country, and we're near a settlement within the country called Utopia -- it's down that road a mile or so, I think. But talking big-scale here, we're in a whole other dimension. It's like ours, except no benders. Except us. And maybe there's others from our dimension, but none that I've seen. But maybe you already know all this, so... Yea, no one knows why were here, I'm pretty sure the people at this place wouldn't even know." She twists her thumb behind her, referencing Utopia.
"It just seems like everyone is just being thrown in here from every sort of feasible reality." She didn't even know some of these words existed before living here for the year or so. "As for two avatars, no clue. Maybe this is just a 'Two Avatars' kinda problem?" It was kind of nice to know that she was someone to be looked up to by him.
"I'm sure someone could help you or show you around, if you're looking into Utopia. I'm actually new to this area, myself. So is this guy," she said, referencing Connor.

Garrus Vakarian
Garrus had been through a lot in his recent bouts, he was used to a lot of fast-paced action, but this felt like a huge rush. Normally he was a pretty charismatic Turian, he'd like to think, but he was pretty silent on the ride back, only occasionally cracking jokes -- and not mentioning much about his time in there unless it contained essential information on the Taskforce. He had restarted his optical piece and omni-tool, now that he had the means to, which meant he could get back to his on-point sniping and hacking. The loosest he managed on the trip back was when he was able to hustle up some alcohol when they touched down. But when they had arrived back at Morocco, he was surprised with himself with how quickly he was ready to just get away for a bit. He hadn't had privacy in what felt like an eternity. He thought about going to the roof of one of the abandoned buildings, shooting some bottles, but when he sat down in a bed he claimed in the underground sector of their little scraped-together base, he realized how exhausted he was, even after he had managed a few hours of sleep on their journey. He barely had the energy to remove his armor, in fact. But he got into non-combat garb, and passed out, his blue optical piece shutting off as his eyes closed. That was one thing he was too tired to remember to remove.

Forrest
Forrest had made it. What he hoped could be the start of a safe life for him, or at least one for as long as possible. He wasn't sure if there was Taskforce presence on this island country in the Middle East -- not many Taskforce members could remember which countries were under which jurisdiction unless it acutely had to do with their next assignment. But he could hopefully stay here for somewhat longer of a time before some Taskforce agent came knocking -- most often it was Beruka, but many others recognized his face by now. He got off the boat with what he guessed were tourists -- though not many, because it was still very, very early in the morning. There was a mild drizzle of rain, but that didn't damper the young healer's enthusiasm for this place. As he walked across the dock, dragging his large suitcase along with him, he took in the populated sidewalks of early-risers and the opening of many storefronts. He wondered how much it would take for him to be able to open up something of his own. He could sell clothes, his own designs. He'd even settle for repairing clothes. He continued down his path, not exactly sure where he was headed, but daydreaming in the meantime.

A low hum formed in the back of her throat, the end of her tail regaining a curled form. Lungwort’s posture soon straightened, the scent of the food heavenly, starved from a day’s work. At the mention of it’s quality, her gaze wandered towards her plate “I suppose so. I’ve gotten so used to this world’s foods, It’s hard for me to tell anymore” She chuckled while grabbing for her utensils.
”Wine here seems to be of better quality, too” Temptations began to brew, another glass wouldn’t hurt.
Lungwort began to cut into her steak, eating quietly. Before she took another bite, her head turned to main cluster of people within the bar. She studied their chattering, their laughter echoing throughout the room, even their drunken tomfoolery. A more youthful Lungwort would’ve been crawling all over that situation, glued to the bar till she’d get kicked.

“It’s funny how quiet life gets when you age“ She remarked, eyes now half-lidded as she watched on. A small smile found it’s way onto her lips “I used to be wild like that, especially in my college days. I joined a sorority that was pretty much fueled by parties. I’m surprised both me and those girls still have our livers” With that, Lungwort grasped the stem of her glass, easing back a few sips.

Samara
"Settling down seems like a distant memory now," Samara said, only half paying attention to what Eight was doing as she vividly imagined what felt like an Asari lifetime ago; being with her partner, and three daughters. "Part of taking on this Code means that sort of life will forever elude me, now. I presume I am to be killed eventually, by a challenge I am inclined to pursue. I hope you may achieve happiness. Here, or in your world. Both have their issues, I'm sure."
Eight

"Yeah, I don't expect it to be anytime soon, I'm gonna be missing my Sugar Bombs and Grognak comic books. Until then, I hope this version of Earth will give me more meaning than just stumbling around lookin' for Merc jobs." He lets out a sigh, knowing that he only has two boxes of Sugar Bombs left in his backpack, But no Grognak Comics.
"Thank you...really. It's gonna be hard when I sett- Hold on. What in the name of god is that?" He points to a field farther from Utopia. An orb of what seemed like white energy appeared, But It then dissipated into the air, leaving no trace except for whatever or whoever It could've spat out.

gwenpool gwenpool

Interacting with: N/A [Intro Post]

"Readings are off the charts! Some sort of... manifestation?! It's interfering with our navpoint!" The Navigations XO's voice trembled with an uncertain influx as he stared at the terminal in front of him, which was now glaring red accompanied with a sudden soundoff of the klaxon alerting all personnel to assume actions stations. The nimble Paris-Class shuddered and shook as it took on an unexpected terbulance within the vaccum-like tunnel of the Slip Space field. The Captain of the ship growled, got onto the PA and reconfirmed the alert as the gravelly voice boomed throughout the hull. Roused from her light slumber, the Spartan was near-instantly awake and alert as she raced to the bridge; placing her helmet over her head and barely having enough time to grab her equipment as she made her way there. Nearly running into other crew members as bodies were frantically pacing around the halls; Marines with their uniforms half assembled; eyes frantic as they were all clearly caught off guard. As the woman raced to the bridge and fought past the automatic doors to inquire on the situation, the world was enveloped in a literal white flash; the sound of the bow glass shattering before the roar of space destroyed the interior. Without any time to close her eyes, the polarized visor struggled to tint against the blinding light as something pushed into, grabbed, and pulled her into unconsciousness.

In the middle of a field, near the main city, a white spherical portal opened with a thunderous 'crack!' It had gone just as quickly as it materialized; the 'shuddering' air of oxygen and charged ionized particles soon dissipating as the armored woman lay on the ground. She wasn't inactive for long, awakening with a soft jolt as she felt the ground beneath her, and shot upright as she drew her weapon on instinct. Swiveling around to cover every possible direction, she finally lowered the rifle in her hands. The hilltop she was on gave way to overlooking the sprawling city center; steel buildings of all sizes populated the horizon as the architecture reminded her of the structures on Imber: Sleek, efficient, and bureaucratic- perhaps a bit more primitive in design like some other colonies she had been deployed to try and take from Covenant occupation.

The woman ended up holstering the DMR onto her back; the magnetic field keeping the weapon snug in place as she kept her eyes on a swivel. Something wasn't right, the environment hadn't been sieged by the Covenant; as if she was on some backwater colony that was unaware of, or had simply been mysteriously overlooked by the alien empire. Confused, the woman first tried the E-Band tuned to the general UNSC frequency. 'Hopefully if there's any elements here, they'll fill me in on what just happened.' She thought. Sighing once, the woman activated the communications module and spoke into her helmet. "Any UNSC elements, this is Sierra Zero-Zero-Four of the United Nations Space Command, NAVSPECWAR Group Five broadcasting on general channel. I have been separated from my assigned operation; requesting assistance, over."

Glancing toward the cityscape after concluding the transmission, she scanning the pathway down the hill and toward the city- and began heading toward it.

SPARTAN-117

The Pelican shook as It sustained a bit of damage from a rocket, But nothing serious. A crackle filled the Chief's helmet as he flew high into the Atmosphere, Then he got back low again and set the Pelican on Autopilot to the Resistance base, Or at least where he was told It was at. The Crackle got louder and louder until a voice was transmitted, And they were using a frequency only available to the UNSC. "Any UNSC...of the...Space Command...Group FIve broadcasting on...general channel...Separated...from my assigned...Requesting Assistance, Over..." The transmission ended and the Chief opened up comm system. "Sierra-004, This is Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 of the UNSC, Report Status and Give me your Co-Ords, Over." He turned off his comm system and turned back to the console. A red light began to beep loudly as what seemed like Two Fighter jets trailed behind, Much less advanced aircraft. All the Chief would need to do was either shoot them down and try not to kill the pilots, Or kill them Instantly by opening a portal to Slip-Space, Which, Would be like a Mini-Nuke with powerful waves of force.

After handling the fighter jets, He returned back to the console And stares at the controls and such. He was able to take down the jets by going high up into the atmosphere and letting the fighters freeze over.

Specialist Specialist

A low hum formed in the back of her throat, the end of her tail regaining a curled form. Lungwort’s posture soon straightened, the scent of the food heavenly, starved from a day’s work. At the mention of it’s quality, her gaze wandered towards her plate “I suppose so. I’ve gotten so used to this world’s foods, It’s hard for me to tell anymore” She chuckled while grabbing for her utensils.
”Wine here seems to be of better quality, too” Temptations began to brew, another glass wouldn’t hurt.
Lungwort began to cut into her steak, eating quietly. Before she took another bite, her head turned to main cluster of people within the bar. She studied their chattering, their laughter echoing throughout the room, even their drunken tomfoolery. A more youthful Lungwort would’ve been crawling all over that situation, glued to the bar till she’d get kicked.

“It’s funny how quiet life gets when you age“ She remarked, eyes now half-lidded as she watched on. A small smile found it’s way onto her lips “I used to be wild like that, especially in my college days. I joined a sorority that was pretty much fueled by parties. I’m surprised both me and those girls still have our livers” With that, Lungwort grasped the stem of her glass, easing back a few sips.
Medic

"I haven't drunk wine in years, Not since I was younger. Just Vodka from Heavy and the Whiskey from Soldier." He sighs as he eats. He then sees that Lungwort is looking at the group across the bar that is quite wild.
"Oh, I somewhat miss being young, And I know how to reverse age and such. But why be young and dumb when you can be old and smart?" The Medic felt a smile creep onto his lips before taking another chunk of steak. The steak was warm and tender, And nothing tasted off in it either, a Fine quality steak by his terms. "I was never wild like that back then...I had to join the war or work hard labor. So, Eh, I became a Medic. Although we had times when we would drink lots and get crazy with the local ladies, Ah, Great times. Then the Americans joined the war, Helped a lot of us Germans die. Say, Did World War two happen in your...dimension?"

berrybeans berrybeans

Lungwort’s ears twitched to the sound of his voice, her head turning back. “I do miss being a little dumb, though” Her smile grew “Doing crazy things without thought, without a care, it’s such a rush!” Realizing what she said, she covered her mouth in slight shock and embarrassment “I hope you understand what I meant! I promise you I wasn’t dumb in academics!” Tipsiness began to fester- the more she drank, the more high-strung she was to become.

“Hard labor? I bet those breaks were few and far between, poor thing” Letting out a sympathetic whimper, her expression had sweetened. It was growingly obvious the alcohol was getting to her.
“I do hope you find this world easier on you, it seems like you could never catch a breath on yours” A few more sips of wine followed after her remark, it’s natural tartness enticing her to want to finish off the glass.
Lungwort was caught off guard by the mention of WWII, her smile fading in anticipation for a more serious topic ”Yes, it did. Why do you ask?“ She prodded, curious to learn more.

Medic

"Oh Haha, I understand Miss." The doctor said as he finished off his steak. He then began to eat his veggies. "Oh Ja, Work all day, Barely got no sleep, So I decided to join the war. At least I had something to give myself to do so I wouldn't be bored." Medic continues as he chews on his veggies, Watching the hellhound get more drunk the more she drank, He might just have to carry her home.
"I hope so, I'm beginning to wonder If anyone else from my world had made it...Heck, maybe even there's a female version of me out there somewhere." The medic laughed softly and sipped his Vodka again.
"Oh, I was just wondering. I'm also wondering If it took place in this world, I do feel for those poor Americans that died in Pearl Harbor, It will forever be a day in Infamy..." His voice seemed to soften a bit.

berrybeans berrybeans

USS Arizona and her crew

Captain Franklin turned to the radio as a voice began to speak. "BB-39, This is Joint base Hickams, Seems like you uhh...Time Traveled, We'll take you in and assist you. Pull into the Harbor and we'll Have choppers and Marines to assist, Over and Out." The Radio turned off as It had turned on.
A group of metal flying machine which they had guessed which were the Helicopters but at least they were with the US Airforce.
The Captain was spoken to by a Marine. "Either join the Taskforce and serve your country Or everyone abroad this ship will go into custody Until you either die or we find a way back to your time." The Marine spoke to the Captain. The Captain tensed as all the sailors and Artillerymen stared at him then the Marine got close to his ear and whispered, "I don't like it either Captain, But I follow orders." The Captain nodded, but he didn't like the terms of assisting them, Maybe he would turn against them in the future, Since this was his ship. But for now, He would settle with the Taskforce.

B-17 and her crew | Liberty Prime

The flying fortress flew into the night skies of Utopia, Scanning the air for any possible Hostiles. Hunter then turned to Greg and nodded softly. The plane turned around and the guns began to become more active as something approached the aircraft...And It was very Large. A loud thundering sound filled the skies as a large robotic looking being approached the Aircraft and scanned it. "Its Liberty Prime!" Hunter radioed to the rest of the crew.
Liberty Prime thrusters powered up and sent him flying into the night skies. He had detected an Aircraft and was tracking it down, He had almost hit a wing but steered himself clear of it. "Aircraft Recognised. Property of the United States Airforce." Liberty Prime spoke after he had scanned the aircraft, Sending blue waves of light all over it, Emanating from his eye. He zipped past the aircraft saluting to the pilots and crew inside.

Interacting with: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

She could hardly believe her ears. The Master Chief, John-117, had just responded. Ensuring the signal was isolated, she quickly worked to establish coordinates of the area she was at, and wirelessly sent over an SNI-encrypted signal that would essentially link both of them to the same squad. Taking care of the request, she proceeded to head toward the city. The transmission was choppy from his end at best, but it was unmistakable. Relieved to finally know that someone else from her domain is out there, it suddenly dawned on her: What the hell was he doing here? Hopefully he had an explination as to just where exactly they all were.

[!ATT: INCOMING SNI-ESTABLISH REQUEST FROM SN: 56351-10042-EM. ACCEPT?]

[MSG. PREVIEW: Green, NIC. Outside a city, heading; 140°N, 350°E.]

Rook
Resistance headquarters
Interactions: open

Rook woke up A few hours later. Her body still sore but at the same time, recharged. She rolls over and looks up only to see Adara- her harpy Eagle, starring down at her. This made her jump slightly. She smiled to herself. She didn’t take the poor bird on the multiple day mission so she must have missed Rook dearly. While Coldor was laying in his bed still fast asleep.
Rook rolled out of bed, her booted feet hit the ground
I guess I forgot to take them off. Oh well’ she thought.
she picked up her jacket from the ground that she apparently took off in her sleep. She put the jacket on and zipped it up. She held up her arm for Adara to fly onto. She heard a small chirp from Adara as she stretched her wings and then flew onto Her arm. The bird then inched onto rooks shoulder. Then rubbed rooks face with her head. Showing her how much she missed her human.
Rook did one final small stretch and exited her room. She headed to the bases kitchen to get food for her, Adara, and Coldor.
After a few minutes of walking, Rook and Adara arrived. The kitchen was surprisingly empty and No one was in the mess hall itself. She pulled open the large fridges and grabbed multiple steaks and some fruit. She grabbed a butchers knife and started cutting the steaks to feed the 2 animals their daily meals. Adara was put on the counter and was fed some of the steak. She continued to cut and put into a separate bowl for Coldor and as well was feeding Adara right then and there.

She could hardly believe her ears. The Master Chief, John-117, had just responded. Ensuring the signal was isolated, she quickly worked to establish coordinates of the area she was at, and wirelessly sent over an SNI-encrypted signal that would essentially link both of them to the same squad. Taking care of the request, she proceeded to head toward the city. The transmission was choppy from his end at best, but it was unmistakable. Relieved to finally know that someone else from her domain is out there, it suddenly dawned on her: What the hell was he doing here? Hopefully he had an explination as to just where exactly they all were.

SPARTAN-117

The Chief let out a sigh as he looked over the damage on the Pelican. "Console, Show me the damage," Chief said as the Pelican's systems hooked up to his HUD, Showing him a diagram of the Pelican and blinked red where the damage was. It has sustained some damage below the cockpit, Some on the fusion drive, but nothing else Minor, Just a decreased time available in Slip-Space.
Suddenly out of the blue, A message shows up on the Spartan's HUD.

The Chief accepted the SNI-Request without hesitation, Wanting to help and explain what had happened to the Spartan-lll, As per protocol. He got the Coordinates Instantly and put the Pelican into Slip-Space, Opening up a portal and the Pelican went through. When the portal closed, It had released the force of a Mini-Nuclear bomb and sent compressed waves of air miles in every direction, But not enough to reach any vital places.

[ACCEPTED SNI-ESTABLISH REQUEST FROM SN: 56351-10042-EM.]

'KA-KRAKK!'
The Spartan had just made her way down the hill and now was awkwardly trekking along the pristine city walls when the unmistakable thunderous clap signaled something had dropped out of Slipspace. Feeling the shockwave within her boots, she could only wince at the notion that wherever the craft was, any glass or unstable foundation 30 meters away would crack, break or crumble- though it was most likely far away from any civilized areas. She didn't respond, but instead turned her gaze skyward in an attempt to spot the aircraft. If she didn't get any visual confirmation from first, her Motion Sensor would highlight it as a massive yellow blip at least 150 meters away from her position.

'KA-KRAKK!'
The Spartan had just made her way down the hill and now was awkwardly trekking along the pristine city walls when the unmistakable thunderous clap signaled something had dropped out of Slipspace. Feeling the shockwave within her boots, she could only wince at the notion that wherever the craft was, any glass or unstable foundation 30 meters away would crack, break or crumble- though it was most likely far away from any civilized areas. She didn't respond, but instead turned her gaze skyward in an attempt to spot the aircraft. If she didn't get any visual confirmation from first, her Motion Sensor would highlight it as a massive yellow blip at least 150 meters away from her position.

SPARTAN-117

The Pelican exited Slip-Space with a thunderous crack of lightning and quite literally crashed into the ground and dragged on for about a long twenty seconds leaving a scar on the surface of the field. The left fusion drive exploded and the aircraft shook violently with Chief still inside, To which he climbed out his seat and slammed his titanium fist onto a button near the ramp of the aircraft.
The dented ramp opened up with an ear-piercing screech as sparks flew from the ramp, Then there was a loud bang. The ramp flew off and there he was...Holding an Assualt Rifle and his visor glinted in the sun. He raised his rifle and scanned the area then approached the Spartan-lll slowly. "004, Ellie, Is it?" Chief asks as he lowers his rifle and continues to approach. If Ellie could tell, His armor was very similar to that of an older model, But this model was unknown to Ellie. "Ellie, We have to be careful. Resupply your weapons in the ship, and I'll explain on the way to Utopia. But we have to hurry, Or else the Taskforce will capture us." Chief looked back to the smoking aircraft and then turned back to Ellie.

Jameson Locke
interactions: Master chief ( Stricken Steel Stricken Steel ) Ellie ( Specialist Specialist )

Locke was sitting in a seat as the ship flew to earth he was given an order by the UNSC it was a extremely hard one to be exact but no matter what he was a soldier, a spartan and soldiers follow orders not break them, he was to hunt down John-117 and bring him in, he looked at his helmet holding it in his hands the blue visor shinning a little, all of a sudden it went dark in the ship and red lights turned on the pilot said,"FIVE MINUTES" Jameson looked up and nodded, he was thinking about the assault on his home world that had killed his parents.
The ship that carried the spartan got to their destination and Locke would stand up and grabbed his br55 battle rifle,he held his helmet with his left hand he sighed and put the helmet on as the carriers doors opened he saw master chief and jumped out the carrier landing right in front of the two Spartans he aimed his rifle at chief," 117 stand down!" he orderd the fellow spartan.

H5Teaser_Spartan.png

Last edited:

, Knight boi Knight boi

Ellie watched as the Pelican crash-landed in the field before the rear bay door opened up to the legendary Spartan-II she'd only ever heard about step out. His armor was unlike anything she'd seen, at least by UNSC standards. It was blocky, slanted; reminiscent of the old Mk. IV platform she'd seen when studying the S-II's tactics. Familiar, yet abstract enough to warrant a second glance to anyone familiar with the previous MJOLNIR systems. Catching herself momentarily frozen, she swiped two fingers horizontally over her helmet in a silent form of acknowledgement. Listening to his words intently, she allowed herself to speak up. "Understood, Sir. ...Taskforce?" She went past the taller armored figure and headed toward the wreckage; stepping through the open bay doors and instinctively heading toward the supply racks. Grabbing a few strange-looking redesigns of rations, grenades and Biogel canisters, she took only what she could carry and packed them appropriately into her field satchel, hardcase, and empty magnetic holster, respectively. Once that was finished, she turned back around to head out when she heard a firm, booming voice- telling the Chief to stand down. cautiously drawing her DMR into her hands, she kept it at a lowered and ready position as she stepped out of the Pelican doorway and made her way back up to the field.

Once she was near the hillside, she adjusted her pace to be a little more cautious. Just to the right and slightly behind the green-tinted Spartan, she eyed the unfamiliar figure, no doubt another Spartan in strange looking MJOLNIR, and kept her rifle at a ready stance as she quietly thumbed the safety off. Knowing better of herself in the moment, she spoke up to the unknown figure. "Hey, woah! We're friendlies!" 'So, these two know each other..' Saving that thought for later, she continued talking to the Spartan, trying to de-esclate despite now being confused to all hell. "Sierra Zero-Zero-Four of NAVSPECWAR Group Five, UNSC. I lost contact with my AO and ended up here, and the Chief just found me. We can talk about this, alright? We're all from the UNSC?" Her tone was slightly desperate; she didn't like the fact at all of her fellow Spartans suddenly turning on one another- apperantly it must have been something rather serious for Chief to have been seemingly pursued like this, much less into what clearly was another world.

Jameson locke
interactions: Specialist Specialist Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Jameson turned off the safety with his thumb he quickly aimed the weapon at the feminine spartan he had spotted with john-117. He turned his head and then his body shortly after wards to the femine spartan,"Stand down soldier." he then heard what he said and he slowly aimed the weapon down,"Whats your name." he asked the spartan that was with john-117 he was confused as how he ended up here maybe they ended up here too he still kept the objective in mind though.

SPARTAN-117

The Spartan quickly turned to notice the voice of an ally and foe- Spartan Locke. "Locke, I'm not the Chief you're hunting. We lost the war...Everyone here was ripped from different parts of our time. And this isn't our world either, Nor our version of the universe." He attached his BR55 onto a Magnetic strip built onto the back of his armor. "We all need to leave, I'll explain later, But now, We gotta go there."
Chief pointed a green armoured finger towards the city of Utopia and turned back to the others. "The taskforce will imprison you and strip you of your Items, And you don't want that, Do you?" Chief radioed to them both as he started running. "I'll explain on the way!"

Knight boi Knight boi Specialist Specialist

Jameson locke
interactions: master cheif ( Stricken Steel Stricken Steel ( Specialist Specialist )

Locke was quite confused from 117's explanation of what was going on, he then said that the task force would take
everything away from him which he did not wanted at all in matter of fact he saw that he pointed to a city the city was quite big for a city on earth though he should probably listen to 117 he was here longer he decided to follow him and he ran with him majorly confused,"117 i have to ask but where is Cortana?" maybe she could've helped them understand and have some knowledge of this world.[
H5Teaser_Spartan.png

, Knight boi Knight boi

Slinging the DMR across her back, Ellie took off in a gradual run to catch up with the Chief; entrusting this 'Locke' followed behind. According to the Chief who seemed already slightly familiar with what was going on, she quickly deducted that whatever happened on her ship did something to cause her to end up here, as well as the other two. Frustrated about having been left with even more questions than answers, all she could do now was run to wherever the Chief had in mind- and blurt out her name to Locke. "The name is Ellie!" 'Hopefully, that won't bite me in the ass.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back