• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *roleplay thread*

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Korra and Naga
"Whoa," Korra said simply, trying to take everything that this guy said at once in. She turned, more facing Connor now.
"Well, alright. Guess it's somewhat satisfying to know I at least live to be older." She figured this must mean she isn't as much a failure as the White Lotus thought. She'd only spoken to a past life once, her spiritual skills are still absolutely nothing -- she was happy she just had the avatar state.
"I'd normally say you're crazy," Korra pointed out, looking at the ground before meeting his gaze, "but I guess anything's possible here." It was a surprising lot to comprehend, thinking about her death when right now she's only 17.
"So you're the Avatar right after me? It looks like you're from the Earth Kingdom." She looked him over -- he didn't seem to look that remarkable, as in someone wanting to project they are the avatar. Not like someone like her or Kyoshi, who were immediately recognizable and flaunting their
strength.

Samara
"Interesting," she says neutrally, "you're from its world." Referring to Liberty Prime, who she could make out in the distance.
"So Wrex has returned. We had met only once, on his planet, where he refused an offer of a suicide mission in favor of protecting his clan. A smart decision." She thought about his words, hearing the hints of sorrow escape his tone. She closed her eyes for a moment, still facing the horizon.
"I understand the pain of losing one you love. I ended my daughter's life, there was no saving her. She and her sisters grew up not knowing my partner, and I can only presume my parents are long gone by now."

Basilio
Basilio silently followed the group so that we can actually get to the prison in time. It was slightly concerning that this woman was this surprised -- and found it funny -- that someone wanted to join her faction. You know, the rallying cry and only opposition to the Taskforce. The amount of violence they put up against him off the bat was insulting even to his casual demeanor. He didn't trust them, but it was too late now. The question was, did he trust Blink? Yes, and she trusts Rook.

Garrus Vakarian
"Mmm, you have fun with that, pal," Garrus interjected, "I'm done with my attempts at half-assed escapes right now." This man's eagerness for violence rivaled that of a krogan, to which it gave the Turian no reassurance.

Zadruch Vohn and Pepper
"We know the general way out of the swamp, at least," Zadruch said, referring to him and his ghost, "maybe once we're out, Pepper can help you figure out where you're going. He already has a map of most of the globe, right down to its bathymetry."
"It was very easy to steal the information from online databases -- it just finished downloading, in fact," Pepper interjected, momentarily spawning and despawning by Zadruch's shoulder. Without Pepper, Zadruch would be irrepressibly lost, no doubt about it.

"Where'd you manage to get a locator for here, if you don't mind me asking?" Zadruch asked, "did you come from a more advanced dimension, like my own?" The awoken had started to make the trek, Pepper now appearing once again to light the ways next to certain trees, as a marker to make sure they didn't stray off the estimated course.

Ushukih Kiuk, Blink
The Drell returned under the guise of the cloudy, warm middle of the night. She had hoped this would give her some cover, as she landed the helicopter she was piloting perfectly in the back of her private Utopian residence, located on the very outskirts of the downtown area. Her fortune helped Utopia and Rex Texas a great deal, so she as close to a one-percent as a Utopian could be -- though she still couldn't let word get out about how often she left. If that was known, it would surely cause suspicion. With the helicopter parked and fully powered down, Ushukih went over to her garage, thrusting it open with her arms at full strength, and going for the large, sea green, thick tarp she had stored for this singular purpose. She lugged it over, throwing it overtop the helicopter to conceal it even just slightly. She didn't attract enough attention here to warrant people coming to her home, and questioning a giant, tarp-covered object. It actually fit in with the general aesthetic of the side of her home, which had a few other vehicles and some storage crates. She went under the tarp for a moment, re-emerging now with her specialized, high-tech energy bolt bow across her torso. She didn't even notice that someone was waiting for her until the two practically collided. Ushukih instinctively took her bow and struck with it like a staff.
"Whoa -- Ushukih!!" a voice cried out, and a blinking noise was heard a few feet away as Clarice stepped out of a portal that helped her escape being clubbed in the face.
"Blink?" Ushukih said aloud, surprised, then quickly turned passive-aggressive to try and cover her tracks.
"What are you doing here, at my home, so late in the night?" the Drell asked with grave concern, her hesitance coming through despite her and Blink being friends. She didn't want even friends knowing of her business.
"Come on, Ushukih, I could hear your helicopter from the bar. Asriel, Stelmaria, and I were getting drinks, you could come join us," Blink urged eagerly, also wanting to get back to her acquaintances.
"It's a little late, and you don't look near as drunk to show for it," Ushukih said with a blank stare.
"It's been a rough day, and I enjoy the energy of the place more than the drinks," Blink admitted.
"Rough day?" Ushukih repeated inquisitively.
"Hey, want to tell me where you've been?" Blink countered.
"Want to tell me where you've been?" Ushukih reversed.
"Touché, reptilian," Blink admitted defeat, not realizing that Ushukih knew she had snuck out herself, "now seriously, are you coming?"
"Sure, yes, fine," Ushukih said with a laugh. Honestly, she didn't really want to, but it felt kind of heartwarming to finally have friends again -- and ones who cared enough to want to ask her to drinks. And the snow leopard reminded her of the space tigers she was incredibly fond of back in her galaxy.
"Just let me finish unloading from my trip, and I'll meet you there, okay?" Ushukih started for her door.
"Alright," Blink said, walking back to the center of downtown where the bar was, which was still beautifully lit with red and golden lights, as well as hints of the other colors of the rainbow. She knew what Ushukih did to get this rich her so quickly was most certainly illegal, but she really couldn't question the woman, because of all her help with the settlement. While the government of Singapore gives them occasional grants of money to help, it's only about a tenth of their funds to help and support the settlement. The entirety of the rest comes from Ushukih's own pocket, something she offered willingly, before they even knew of her fortune.

Rook

As she had arrived back into the meeting room she sets her backpack on the table.
“Alright, down to business. I have a simple plan. I have a bomb, but sadly they have guards. How many? I don’t know. But if we can blow a hole in the exterior, the prisoners will be free, including Garrus, which I would like to reiterate, is our primary target.”
Rook pulls the bomb out of the bag as well as her pistol and dagger.
“I’m ready whenever all of you are. I need to get this over and done with quickly, I have important business to get back to when I get back.”

Samara
"Interesting," she says neutrally, "you're from its world." Referring to Liberty Prime, who she could make out in the distance.
"So Wrex has returned. We had met only once, on his planet, where he refused an offer of a suicide mission in favor of protecting his clan. A smart decision." She thought about his words, hearing the hints of sorrow escape his tone. She closed her eyes for a moment, still facing the horizon.
"I understand the pain of losing one you love. I ended my daughter's life, there was no saving her. She and her sisters grew up not knowing my partner, and I can only presume my parents are long gone by now."

Eight

"Wrex seems like a tough nail to hammer...though I'm sorry for your losses, But, I would think they would want you keep moving on." Eight managed a soft cheery smile. "But...uhh...Yeah, He is from my world. Basically, all everyone knows he's some sort of Pre-War robot that was reactivated by the Brotherhood of Steel in the Pentagon, Which is in D.C. By Pre-War I meant...uhh...Two-Hundred years ago when the nukes fell."
He sat down beside her and swung his legs over the buildings' edge and stared at the beautiful nighttime city below. "I mean...whoa. I've never seen a place like this since...I was living back west on the Strip in New Vegas."

"You're right on that" Lungwort replied, her tail slowly uncurling "Ever since I came here I've gotten more relaxed. Seeing all the different people here has made me feel a lot less out of place. I used to be much worse than that" Maybe being in such a strange environment turned out to work in her favor, even providing the unfortunate circumstances.
"But yes, I do come from somewhere more modernized. This place appears to be close to that sort of modernization, too, minus a few things" Her brow raised "I mean, what timeline was your world in? I'd hope it's not too terribly far back" It still surprised her that he was just now discovering how advanced technology had come to be.

When offered to hold the dove she gave a quick nod, unsure of what to really do next "I've- Never really held a bird, I know they can be very delicate" She chuckled, her gaze darting up to the doctor, waiting for him to instruct her.

"You're right on that" Lungwort replied, her tail slowly uncurling "Ever since I came here I've gotten more relaxed. Seeing all the different people here has made me feel a lot less out of place. I used to be much worse than that" Maybe being in such a strange environment turned out to work in her favor, even providing the unfortunate circumstances.
"But yes, I do come from somewhere more modernized. This place appears to be close to that sort of modernization, too, minus a few things" Her brow raised "I mean, what timeline was your world in? I'd hope it's not too terribly far back" It still surprised her that he was just now discovering how advanced technology had come to be.

When offered to hold the dove she gave a quick nod, unsure of what to really do next "I've- Never really held a bird, I know they can be very delicate" She chuckled, her gaze darting up to the doctor, waiting for him to instruct her.
Medic

"Uhm...I think 1969...Sorry. I didn't really keep up with the years while fighting Blu Team." He says as he takes another swig of Vodka. "I'll walk you through and show you how!" Medic laughed softly. "Put one hand...or paw under his neck. Then, Your other paw under his belly." He told Lungwort as he picked up his bird. "See? They find it more comfortable being picked up like this."
He placed the bird down gently and said, "Now you go, It's not that hard."

• Professor W

Last edited:
Rook

“Alright, with no objections we shall be going. Time to go blow some shit to smithereens and get our man back.”
Rook now walked towards the entrance once again. The people that were going with her following close behind along side Coldor. They prepare for their journey there, then they were off. Going to finally pull of the plan that was in days of the making and to make sure that Garrus gets ‘home’ Safe.

Last edited:
Dag had managed to get the back doors at least closed. Getting the system fixed would be a task for another day. He was tired and injured from the fight with that pyramid headed freak and he still had a mission to help.

THE MISSION! How could he have forgotten about the mission?! Dag groaned in aggravation as he tossed down his tools and began rushing back to his office. Rounding the corner and bursting through the open doorway, he cleared scattered papers away from the keyboard and booted up the series of computers.

Nervousness was evident in his pacing as the system exited lockdown and started running normally again. As the familiar jingle rang through the medium sized room, Dag's eyes flicked to the main monitor; he hadn't missed it.

Nearly dropping to the floor with relief, the Irken scientist picked up the papers that had been tossed aside. "Still no answers.." he muttered, seeing as no new transmissions had been received.

[Location: Resistance Base {Interaction: Open}]

As she listened, Lungwort watched him lift the dove and place him back down. She gently did as he instructed, a smirk forming on Lungwort's face "He seems so sweet, not to mention he's a pretty little bird" When she was younger, Lungwort had always begged for a pet of her own, never receiving her wish, so little moment like these delighted her.

It always made her happy to interact with animals, feeling as if she had more of a spiritual connection to them. Though it was awkward with dogs, to her, it was like a dog petting another dog "Y'know, I almost went into vet school" Lungwort remarked, "I think if I hadn't been accepted to med school, I would've chosen that."

Soon she realized something was missing, noticing they had yet to order “It’s getting a bit late, do you still want to eat something from here?” Lungwort questioned with a tilt of her head.

Celeste and Kallias​

As the Japanese man walked in, Kallias stepped up to the register, ready to take his order. When the man reached the counter, Kallias said, "Hi! How are you today? Let me know when you're ready to order."
Celeste watched the pair the entire time.
The man smiled at her. "I'm doing well, thanks. I'll take an iced coffee, please," the young man said politely.
(Sorry for the delay)

~Dib Membrane, Keito McNamara, and Dag~

As he was looking over the screens, Dib contacted the other major key asset in the mission; Dag. Dag was from his world so it was nice having a familiar face to talk to. adjusting his headset and glasses, Dib started contacting.

"Dag, Keito? It's time to get ready. The mission is about to be launched into action! Keito, are you in position?"

The white-haired boy had long since moved to the outer reaches of the Taskforce prison. "You bet! Though, I think Taskforce activity is higher.. Maybe they noticed you messed with the schedule?"

Dag shook his head, "I doubt they pinned it on him, but it is likely they caught on to the trick. I've managed to loop the camera feed for now in case someone else decides to take a peak."

"Be careful, Keito, there's not much we can do from here other than warn you," Dib added, not pleased with the change.

"I'll be fine! Now..." Keito hissed, pulling his goggles over his eyes and drawing his swords. "Let's blow this place sky high!"

[Location: DM- TF comms office KM- Outside Taskforce prison D- Resistance base {Interanction: Resistance and Taskforce peeps ITS JAIL BREAK TIME!}]

SPARTAN-117

b63b200adbf2db436ab25adfec4b04b924a0bdce.jpg

The wireless connection from Master Chief's suit connected to the crashed Pelican and Instantly activated its' onboard systems. "Autopilot, Engaged. Cloak mode: Temporarily Unavailable." A robotic voice came from the console as the thrusters powered up and kicked dust and dirt into the air. The ship could be seen rising into the air from the Resistance base, Alerting weapons systems and members alike. The dust and dirt were pushed off the large armed Aerial vehicle as It began its' programmed way to the Taskforce Prison.

The Spartan had put his helmet on when he needed to contact Agent Mothman. "Mothman, This is 117. The ship is approaching fast, and is Armed with a Mortar cannon, Be advised. Cloak its signal when you catch it." John spoke into his comm system as he was given a Tray of food, Which actually seemed pretty decent, Considering it was near dinner time.

As she listened, Lungwort watched him lift the dove and place him back down. She gently did as he instructed, a smirk forming on Lungwort's face "He seems so sweet, not to mention he's a pretty little bird" When she was younger, Lungwort had always begged for a pet of her own, never receiving her wish, so little moment like these delighted her.

It always made her happy to interact with animals, feeling as if she had more of a spiritual connection to them. Though it was awkward with dogs, to her, it was like a dog petting another dog "Y'know, I almost went into vet school" Lungwort remarked, "I think if I hadn't been accepted to med school, I would've chosen that."

Soon she realized something was missing, noticing they had yet to order “It’s getting a bit late, do you still want to eat something from here?” Lungwort questioned with a tilt of her head.
Medic

"Oh Ja, He was trained by me, He has always found himself by me in my Medical Operations. I've heard Vet school is quite interesting, I would've done so, but I was needed in the War."
He looked up at Lungwort and responded with, "Ja, Sure. I will have...A steak and a side of veggies. Do you want the same thing, or something different?" He raised his glass and set it back down after another sip. He could feel himself begin to feel a bit woozy, and his head began to slightly sway from side to side.

KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy berrybeans berrybeans

"Will do! ... aaaand- Got it! You're good to go, 117. Keito, make sure not to get caught in the chaos," Dib celebrated. 'So far so good.' He thought, hiding the signal of the ship as one of their own. "Dag, you're up, time to give our allies a call."

With a nod, Dag switched to a different channel. "This is Dag of the Morocco Resistance Base. Operation Jail Break is to commence at o' one hundred hours like planned. Let's show these Taskforce monsters who they messed with!" The alien exclaimed. He knew oppression too well and this time he could actually fight back.

Keito raised one of his swords to the sky, having heard the transmission. "We're Squad Six!" He cheered. Each of them had slowly came up with their own call outs, and this had been theirs. Squad six always pulled through.

{Interaction: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel }

Samara
The Asari didn't move her head from its straightforward, sky-bound position, but her eyes drifted towards Eight's position, giving him an inviting nod.
"I have no regrets," Samara confirmed, continuing, "as long as I adhere to the code, I will not falter." She was attempting to build a timeline of the man's world based on his brief, disconnected mentions of its history and scope. It sounded similar to Tuchanka, the krogan homeworld, but somewhat more civilized.
"Yes, it too reminds me of my youth," Samara agreed, referring to the setting that they gazed upon, "I thought I gave up living among this much color when I became a warrior. Perhaps this is the universe being kind to me at last."

"Will do! ... aaaand- Got it! You're good to go, 117. Keito, make sure not to get caught in the chaos," Dib celebrated. 'So far so good.' He thought, hiding the signal of the ship as one of their own. "Dag, you're up, time to give our allies a call."

With a nod, Dag switched to a different channel. "This is Dag of the Morocco Resistance Base. Operation Jail Break is to commence at o' one hundred hours like planned. Let's show these Taskforce monsters who they messed with!" The alien exclaimed. He knew oppression too well and this time he could actually fight back.

Keito raised one of his swords to the sky, having heard the transmission. "We're Squad Six!" He cheered. Each of them had slowly came up with their own call outs, and this had been theirs. Squad six always pulled through.

{Interaction: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel }
SPARTAN-117
b63b200adbf2db436ab25adfec4b04b924a0bdce.jpg

The Pelican disappeared when Dib had gotten ahold of his signal. It hovered behind the wall outside where Chief's cell was located. The mortar cannon began to spin and fired a mortar into the brick wall, Blowing it open and sending debris everywhere. The Pelican turned around and opened up It's ramp, To which Chief stepped into the pelican and grabbed a MA5B Assualt Rifle and a M6G Magnum. The word 'UNSC' was Imprinted in white paint on the sleek black and grey finishes of both weapons.
"Mothman, Keito, Dag, This is Sierra-117, Anyone, in particular, to break out?" He then thrust inside and slammed into the cell door and knocked it down.

Samara
The Asari didn't move her head from its straightforward, sky-bound position, but her eyes drifted towards Eight's position, giving him an inviting nod.
"I have no regrets," Samara confirmed, continuing, "as long as I adhere to the code, I will not falter." She was attempting to build a timeline of the man's world based on his brief, disconnected mentions of its history and scope. It sounded similar to Tuchanka, the krogan homeworld, but somewhat more civilized.
"Yes, it too reminds me of my youth," Samara agreed, referring to the setting that they gazed upon, "I thought I gave up living among this much color when I became a warrior. Perhaps this is the universe being kind to me at last."
Eight

"Well, Being a warrior doesn't mean you can't see the beauty in things. Also, If I may ask miss, What do you mean by the code?" Eight asked as he grabbed his rifle and peered through the scope, Without wearing his helmet. "Sometimes...You can see the beauty in things that are even the most dangerous of all."
He fires his rifle up into the air, and the gun sounds like a bomb high up. A shell is ejected and Eight catches it between two gloved fingers. "Fifty BMG, The shell looks like gold when ya shine it."

Keito had begun to sprint his way into the prison, obviously the disguise route was trashed. "I read you Sierra! Break out as many as you can! We want minimal casualties to both sides, if possible." this is where the real fight begins. His swords were at their sharpest, so he had to make sure to hit the guards with the opposite side. The less deaths, the more others will see that the Resistance only wants freedom.

It wasn't long before the soldier made his way to the doors. "I'll give you a chance to surrender and let- OKAY!" Barely dodging a shot, Keito rushed forward and slashed the weapons away from the guards that were commanded to stay put.

Samara
Samara hadn't thought to find beauty in much anymore, or at least hadn't had much time to dedicate to herself post-mission. By the time she had finally managed to kill her daughter, she had to face another galaxy-ending threat, and when that was over, she was here. What her life would be like now was a mystery, but one that she was certain lied here in Singapore.
"You take pleasure in the little things, that's a trait of a good man," Samara remarked, putting her hands down and turning slightly to note the bullet. The sound of a gunshot was not something she entirely expected to hear. But this man, Eight, intrigued her, as his unique upbringing from his world must have given him an equally unique outlook. It was admirable, somewhat.
"The code was what I committed myself to when I became an Asari Justicar. It is viewed as brutal, black and white. Most infractions against my Code result in death. It was my duty as a Justicar to eliminate those I come across that break the Code. I have not done so since swearing Servitude to the leadership of Utopia. But if that ends, I suppose it would be back to dispensing the justice of a Justicar."

Starflight
The alarms sounded, by context Starflight could gather that they had been breached, perhaps by infiltrating the three rings of security gates, but more likely by demolishing somewhere along the structure. He didn't have a chance to go view the security footage. The dragon stormed out of the office, in a full stride, his size and speed making it a quick follow to tracking the commotion. His concern and adrenaline came off externally as a thundering, pressuring dragon ready to take the transgressors down, whoever they are. He silently hoped it wouldn't come down to fighting, but he imagined that persons bold enough to tear through a highly secure government facility weren't going to go peacefully. He hoped nothing had become of his known soldiers, Bella, Beruka, Hana, Rorke, all the rest... The NightWing focused up, readying himself internally for what was to come, as he continued his rampaging search.

Rook

The group arrives, at the prison.
They see the chaos now happening.
they see the shooting and the dragon that is now trying to fight. Rook and the rest of the group rush into the prison. Killing the unnamed “guards” in the process.
They eventually reach the cell blocks. Getting through every door and enemy. They look around for Garrus.
Coldor grabs rooks arm gently with his mouth and pulls her towards him after seeing Garrus nearby.
the group approached Garrus

“Come on, we are getting you out.” Rook yells over the sounds of the alarms and gun fire.
they quickly pull him out of the door, going through the maze of the prison that they had gone through before. They arrive outside and spring for the hills, getting out before things get too hairy

The man smiled at her. "I'm doing well, thanks. I'll take an iced coffee, please," the young man said politely.
(Sorry for the delay)
Don't worry about the delay! I'm super busy, so mine will be delayed too. No worries!

Celeste and Kallias
Kallias smiled. "One iced coffee, coming right up!"
Kallias' coworkers began making the iced coffee, and Kallias himself took the next person's order.
As soon as it was done, he called out the order, and set it at the end of the counter.

Celeste was at her table, sitting across from the last empty seat, still trying to figure out the application. Things like "address" and "name" she knew, but phone number? What the hell was a phone? And a social security number? Trying not to panic, she got Kallias' attention. "Uh, sir?" She didn't want to tell him that she wasn't from this world, but he took one look at her and seemed to know. It was probably the massive golden brace around her neck, along with her eyes, which changed color.
"You can write "off-world" on the "Notes" section of the application, and she'll understand. Just fill out the rest as best as you can."
"Thank you so very much," she said, her shoulders slumping with relief. She took the pencil she'd snatched off the counter earlier and filled out what she knew. It was unfortunately very little. But perhaps Kallias could teach her more.
When she was finished, she got up to put her application in the tray. As she did, one of the workers smiled at her, and she smiled back. Making drinks all day didn't sound so bad. Maybe this could be a good thing.
But she still had to find someone who could take The Golden Collar off. Her eyes found the empty seat across from her. She missed Ash, she missed all of his chaotic and monstrous siblings. She wished Nethulaea was here. She could take off the Collar. Or maybe Ruin could. But they weren't here.
She stared at the empty seat across from her and sipped her tea miserably.

Samara
Samara hadn't thought to find beauty in much anymore, or at least hadn't had much time to dedicate to herself post-mission. By the time she had finally managed to kill her daughter, she had to face another galaxy-ending threat, and when that was over, she was here. What her life would be like now was a mystery, but one that she was certain lied here in Singapore.
"You take pleasure in the little things, that's a trait of a good man," Samara remarked, putting her hands down and turning slightly to note the bullet. The sound of a gunshot was not something she entirely expected to hear. But this man, Eight, intrigued her, as his unique upbringing from his world must have given him an equally unique outlook. It was admirable, somewhat.
"The code was what I committed myself to when I became an Asari Justicar. It is viewed as brutal, black and white. Most infractions against my Code result in death. It was my duty as a Justicar to eliminate those I come across that break the Code. I have not done so since swearing Servitude to the leadership of Utopia. But if that ends, I suppose it would be back to dispensing the justice of a Justicar."
Eight

"Well, Thank you Samara! Uhm...You kinda learn to love the littlest things when there is so little of something." He let out a sigh and sat his rifle down, Then cleaned the shell off with his leather gloves.
"So It's like a Life or Death oath? I've never met someone that had to choose between something like that. When I get back to my world, If I do, I'll settle down somewhere, Most likely a settlement safe from all those Irradiated freaks. And, If I do have a kid, I'll pass my belongings down to them, But right now, That's a long way away." He punctures holes near the tip of the shell, and runs a string through the holes, then ties the two string ends together, forming a necklace of the sorts.

Starflight
The alarms sounded, by context Starflight could gather that they had been breached, perhaps by infiltrating the three rings of security gates, but more likely by demolishing somewhere along the structure. He didn't have a chance to go view the security footage. The dragon stormed out of the office, in a full stride, his size and speed making it a quick follow to tracking the commotion. His concern and adrenaline came off externally as a thundering, pressuring dragon ready to take the transgressors down, whoever they are. He silently hoped it wouldn't come down to fighting, but he imagined that persons bold enough to tear through a highly secure government facility weren't going to go peacefully. He hoped nothing had become of his known soldiers, Bella, Beruka, Hana, Rorke, all the rest... The NightWing focused up, readying himself internally for what was to come, as he continued his rampaging search.

SPARTAN-117

The Spartan was told to try and at least lower the casualties, So he took every soldier he came across with a bullet to the foot. "This is Sierra-117, I have freed a total of Ten prisoners in total. Reque-" The Spartan paused when he found himself in front of unlike anything he had ever seen, A dragon of the sorts. "Sir, We're trying to do this peacefully, If you will let me." The Spartan had his Magnum lowered to the floor and not at the Dragon, Not wanting to start a fight.
The Spartan turned his head to see that Garrus was being freed by a woman that was hopefully with the Resistance. The Spartan holstered his Magnum and approached the Dragon slowly and said, "Do you want to let me go past, Or do I need to fight you?"

Gabriel T Rorke

Rorke hid into his office when there was a loud explosion that shook the base. He locked the metal door and limped back to his seat, Where he had a Mossberg 500 aimed towards the door. "Better not come in 'ere..." Rorke mumbled to himself as he grabbed his radio.
"This is Second-In-Command Gabriel T. Rorke, We are at Risk, Grab your assigned weapons and take them down! I repeat, Take 'em down!" He put his handheld radio down and slumped back into his chair.

gwenpool gwenpool Mystical Birb Mystical Birb KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy

"Sierra-117?" Dag questioned. "Keito I don't have eyes on the situation!" The alien cursed to himself as the cameras went fuzzy.

"Dragon, Dag. It's a dragon." Keito heard both Dag and Dib groan. They were both hoping that the dragon would've been somewhere else, but no. "Don't worry! You forget my lineage," He said with a laugh.

Keito managed to wiggle into the ventilation, hoping that the armored man had everything else covered. Though the vents were smaller than he thought they would be so he ended up making a bit of noise here and there.

Dib, on the other hand, had to make it look like he was doing everything in his power to get the situation under control.

Rook

After the group finally saved Garrus they start to head back to the airport. An ally to the resistance had offered a flight to Africa.
after a flight, they planned on getting a car or another mode of transportation to get across the bit of Africa they needed to to then get to the port where surprisingly enough another resistance supporter had a small ship they are willing to sell a trip back to the main land for a discounted price. Money may have been an issue but they have a thief in their group. It was going to be a long journey back but they all just wanted to go ‘home’ or the closest thing to home they have.
Rook especially wanted to be home. She missed Blink. They did need to go out to dinner in a few days as it was planned at least 2 weeks prior. She missed the girl. She hasn’t truly felt this way since Ushukih back when she was hired for that mission a questionable amount of time ago. Time seemed to mold together at this point. She missed ushukih dearly. She was the psychotic girls best friend, and one of her first ‘crushes’. But she shouldn’t think about her, she had Blink now. She loved her more than ushukih did. Ushukih never loved her like blink does. Ushukih ended up leaving her like she was nothing. Back off into the world of crime and left her alone with nothing but a space tiger and her max upgraded hoe. God she missed that hoe.
The group arrived at the airport much quicker that rook had thought, she was lost in her own head for all of the duration of the trip there. Coldor had noticed this and kept himself close to her. Making sure she was protected while she was lost in her own mind.
they met up with the resistance supporter and planned their trip back. The person who owned the plane refueled the flying metal box and the group piled it. 6 of them in total, all sitting in their own seats, except Coldor for course whom is taking up not only his own seat but is taking up rooks lap as well. Coldor quickly falls asleep from all the walking the big Panther had endured.
Rook stayed silent as they started to take off. Lost in her own thoughts like she had been on the journey to the airport, thinking of all the things that had happened to her in the past. From back in her hope county days to her space traveling days. She slowly fell asleep with the thoughts of her girlfriend and past ‘friends’ dancing in her mind.

Don't worry about the delay! I'm super busy, so mine will be delayed too. No worries!

Celeste and Kallias
Kallias smiled. "One iced coffee, coming right up!"
Kallias' coworkers began making the iced coffee, and Kallias himself took the next person's order.
As soon as it was done, he called out the order, and set it at the end of the counter.

Celeste was at her table, sitting across from the last empty seat, still trying to figure out the application. Things like "address" and "name" she knew, but phone number? What the hell was a phone? And a social security number? Trying not to panic, she got Kallias' attention. "Uh, sir?" She didn't want to tell him that she wasn't from this world, but he took one look at her and seemed to know. It was probably the massive golden brace around her neck, along with her eyes, which changed color.
"You can write "off-world" on the "Notes" section of the application, and she'll understand. Just fill out the rest as best as you can."
"Thank you so very much," she said, her shoulders slumping with relief. She took the pencil she'd snatched off the counter earlier and filled out what she knew. It was unfortunately very little. But perhaps Kallias could teach her more.
When she was finished, she got up to put her application in the tray. As she did, one of the workers smiled at her, and she smiled back. Making drinks all day didn't sound so bad. Maybe this could be a good thing.
But she still had to find someone who could take The Golden Collar off. Her eyes found the empty seat across from her. She missed Ash, she missed all of his chaotic and monstrous siblings. She wished Nethulaea was here. She could take off the Collar. Or maybe Ruin could. But they weren't here.
She stared at the empty seat across from her and sipped her tea miserably.

Narukami took the iced coffee and sat down in a seat right behind Celeste. Sipping his coffee, he quietly listened to the two. Another world, huh? So was he. He needed to get back to his own, for his friends... and Rise. He sighed a bit, thinking about her, and took another drink from his glass. He hoped all the other Investigation Team members were alright.

Narukami took the iced coffee and sat down in a seat right behind Celeste. Sipping his coffee, he quietly listened to the two. Another world, huh? So was he. He needed to get back to his own, for his friends... and Rise. He sighed a bit, thinking about her, and took another drink from his glass. He hoped all the other Investigation Team members were alright.

Kallias and Celeste
Throughout his shift, Kallias found himself looking at Celeste quite frequently. And talking to her, whenever he was near her. There was something about her that was alluring. Not in a sexual way, although he had to admit that she was beautiful. Very, very beautiful. But it was something else. She just felt trustworthy. She probably wasn't, but there was just something about her. . .
She looked like Chrysanthe. That was it. It was her light brown hair, long and down her back, that fell in loose curls and waves. That and her pale skin. If he took away the strange clothes and the thick golden collar around her neck, and made her a bit taller. . . she could be Chrysanthe. Save for the eyes. Chrysanthe's eyes had been a pale green, and they glowed when the sunlight touched them. This new girl, her eyes changed color. Every few seconds, they were something else. Violet, pale blue, blood red, white, deep green, pure gold. . .
It was terrifying. He knew himself well enough to admit that he was afraid of her. She was unnatural, something magic, something other. She was most likely quite powerful. Yes, she was short and thin, but she clearly had magic of some sorts.
She was alien to him, but when he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, he did not see a girl in a baggy gray sweatshirt and a golden collar-like necklace. He saw Chrysanthe. He wished with a sort of frenzied desperation that she was Chrysanthe, than she was here, with him. But whenever he took all of her in, and spoke to her, he saw that they were not the same, and his heart broke just a bit more.
But she was good company. She was witty and sharp, and she ordered another tea, and he gave it to her at half price. His manager was on break. She would never know. And besides, his coworkers had all done much worse, and his manager didn't care as long as they still made money.
When his shift was over, he was going to offer her a place with the others in the apartment. If she was from another world like he was, she would need a place to live. And he was more than willing. Perhaps helping her could help him atone for the monstrosities he had committed. He was on the path to becoming better, and maybe taking this girl in could be that extra push he needed.
And of the young man near her? He, too, appeared to be from another place. There was just something slightly off about him. Perhaps Kallias could offer him a space, too.

Celeste looked up. Kallias was approaching her. He wasn't wearing his apron, but his name tag was still there. He looked tired, but still very good-looking. Celeste looked him up and down. He was tall, and beneath his shirt was more muscle than she expected. Quite a bit more. Short black hair, pale blue eyes. . . he was attractive. But there was the matter of age. He appeared to be in his early twenties, perhaps twenty two, or twenty three. She was seventeen. Five to six years, then. Not a good idea. But perhaps he could be an ally, or maybe even a friend.
As he approached, he stopped in front of her. "Celeste?"
"Yes?"
"I, er. . . do you. . . ." He swallowed and continued. "Do you have somewhere to live? Because I have a place. It's a small apartment, but the owners ask no questions. They take in outworlders as long as they can pay. You are clearly of another world."
Celeste blinked in surprise. Of all things, she hadn't been expecting this man to offer her a place to live. "Yes. Yes! That would be wonderful! I would be most grateful! Thank you!"
Kallias nodded, his cheeks slightly red. He turned to the young man nearby. "What of you, offworlder? Do you need a home? You could be my roommate, if you wished."

Rook

The plane ride was mostly silent except the quiet chatter from a few of the group members. Some were sleeping, some were simply looking outside, others talking quietly. Rook was one of the people who were asleep. Exhausted from the amount of traveling the group had endured, and the amount of fighting. Coldor was still had his head on Rooks lap still just as asleep as rook.
They slowly descend from the sky as the plane ride had come to an end. They landed in southern Morocco. Rook was still fast asleep, her dreams plagued with nightmares, but she was used to them. Rook had dealt with them for awhile. She was like Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz, far from home. her home was universes away. She didn’t exactly miss home. She met so many people, her favorite of which being blink and ushukih. But the amount that has happened in these universes have left her with nightmares.
The plane landed and Coldor lifted his head as he felt the landing wheels hit the ground. He started to lick Rooks face attempting to wake her up.
Eventually the woman wakes up and pets Coldors cheek letting him know she was awake. She takes a minute to adjust to her surroundings and sees the other 5 people of the group getting ready to hop off the plane. Rook stretches and cracks her neck. Coldor hops off of Rook and she unbuckles her seatbelt. They come to a stop and the group stands up. They thank the pilot and file off the plane. They had another friend waiting with a jeep ready to give them the final ride back to headquarters.
After exiting the airport they call the jeep, and wait a few minutes until it arrived. They pile into the car, it was tightly packed but they made it work. They then started to head back to base. Excited to finally get some food and go to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back