• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *roleplay thread*

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tri just sighed as he looked over at Ketio, and then he started to here thumps "What in the name of-" As Tri spun around, Gold sword ready to be used, he spotted a giant robot that scanned a lazer onto them- it didnt seem to hurt however, and it introduced itself as Liberrty Prime... Tri catiously put his sword down... and looked over at ahchi, who looked shocked, but introduced himself. tri wasnt to suprised by the whole robot thing- although he had seem a few transforming robots

Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President Stricken Steel Stricken Steel KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Mikazuki Mikoto
CrystalMemoria CrystalMemoria Funnier President Funnier President KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Mikazuki looked to Keito and chuckled, as she replied, "I know Aichi, but I don't believe he knows me! I'm just surprised I wound up in the same place with the person I want to Cardfight one day-"
Mikazuki then realized now wasn't the time to talk about her future goals.

"Right, just where are we exactly?"
She got her answer immediately when a giant robot, one that looked akin to a Dimension Police unit of the Dimensional Robo series, had shown up to introduce itself.
"Singapore? Wow, I'm in the city that Aichi won the Circut at!"
Mikazuki then scratched the back of her head, smiling. "I don't think this is that City though."

Mikazuki looked to the Giant Robot and introduced herself doing so.
"My name is Mikazuki Mikoto! It's nice to meet you Prime-Kun"

Keito gave a quick bow to the robot know as Liberty Prime. "I am Keito McNamara of the Delta Elite Military, Second in command of the Sixth squadron." After his spew of information, the boy stood back up straight. "It's nice to meet you, Liberty Prime," He added. "I do not intend to cause any trouble during my stay."

Keito's carefree attitude had quickly been replaced by one of obedience and formality. He had no questions so instead, he moved out of the way to let the others be seen.

[Location: Utopia {Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 CrystalMemoria CrystalMemoria Stricken Steel Stricken Steel }]

Liberty Prime

The 40-Foot heavily armored robot looked down at the group again. "Hello, Fellow Veteran!" He placed both his arms at his sides and saluted. "Saluting to the ones who have served is the sovereign right of Every American and Utopian Alike," Prime said as he lowered his arm.
"Do not worry of starting trouble, If you do, You will be handled by others." He turned his head towards a building towards the city, Where Eight was on the look-out, Then turned his head back to the group. "Yes, Just call me Liberty Prime. Fusion Core built by General Atomics International. Frame rebuilt by...The Brotherhood of Steel. Mini-Nuke dispenser built by the United States Armed Forces. Laser modified and built by the Brotherhood of Steel. Mission: The Liberation of Alaska from Communist Chinese, And Protection of the United States and her Allies. Year built: 2076. Year Rebuilt: 2277. Year Destroyed: 2277. Year Rebuilt: 2287." He was spitting out this Information as If It were programmed into him, And It was.

Funnier President Funnier President Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 CrystalMemoria CrystalMemoria KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy

Near Utopia (Aichi)

Aichi looks over at Mikazuki with a smile. 'Cardfighting' is enough to catch his attention!

"Ehe, maybe we can cardfight later, once we figure all of this out!"

The shift from nervous to happy is a notable one. All it takes is a mention of Vanguard to make Aichi feel more at ease. Not only is it something familiar, but it's something he so deeply cherishes...

Although Aichi doesn't quite understand everything Liberty Prime seems to be going on about, he does his best to give a polite smile.

"Don't worry, we'll be careful while we're here."

Aichi would never want to cause any trouble, he just wants to see the city and try to figure out where to go from here... It seems like a safe place for him, but at the same time he also desperately wants to get home. Just thinking about everything he left behind is enough to make his heart ache...

"Ah... What about a place to stay? Utopia is safe, but we may be here for a while..."

(Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President Stricken Steel Stricken Steel KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )

Tri just snorted as he said, "I've got no plan to stay here- the only reason I'm even in Singapore is because I might have blown shit up with a dragon- but that's in the past- I'm not staying here to long, and that's final people." He did feel slightly bad about abandoning the blue boi, but he couldn't stay here...... some things were best left untouched.

"The taskforce cant get me, I'm to strong for them......., and I disguise as normal pretty well, just need to wear heavy clothes"

Lungwort giggled at his remark of her still being younger, brow raising when he mentioned vodka "Oh? I could never drink hard liquor like that- I'm too much of a lightweight! I only go for red wines" Soon, a flare of pink blush spread across her face at his remark to her "Why thank you! I could say the same for you" She spoke while giving a playful half-curtsy.
The compliment made her somewhat bashful, unsure why it got to her so easily. Lungwort took lead, walking towards the exit "The walk shouldn't be too terribly long" She stopped right at the doorway with a hand pressed lightly against the glass to keep the door open for him. Knowing they would be going to a bar made her worry, it was a bar after all and the last thing she needed is more people in her office from fights "I hope not, the bar is usually strict on drunkards and I rarely see them when I go myself"

Lungwort giggled at his remark of her still being younger, brow raising when he mentioned vodka "Oh? I could never drink hard liquor like that- I'm too much of a lightweight! I only go for red wines" Soon, a flare of pink blush spread across her face at his remark to her "Why thank you! I could say the same for you" She spoke while giving a playful half-curtsy.
The compliment made her somewhat bashful, unsure why it got to her so easily. Lungwort took lead, walking towards the exit "The walk shouldn't be too terribly long" She stopped right at the doorway with a hand pressed lightly against the glass to keep the door open for him. Knowing they would be going to a bar made her worry, it was a bar after all and the last thing she needed is more people in her office from fights "I hope not, the bar is usually strict on drunkards and I rarely see them when I go myself"
Medic

"I drink it because my friends Heavy and Demoman drink liquor all the time." Medic says as he walks alongside Lungwort with his dove on his shoulder. He smiled and said, "Oh! Thank-you ma'am!" He was taken aback by this and his cheeks slightly grew red.
The doctor walked into the bar first, Then held open the door for Lungwort. "I wonder If they have peanuts or nuts for my Archimedes here." Medic wondered out loud as he closed the door behind Lungwort.
"So, What do we ask the Ladybug for?" Medic asked.

berrybeans berrybeans Or anyone else at or near the bar?

Basilio
"I want to help you," the Warrior says, with the shock value of the encounter gone and now a lot more stoic and confident, "with whatever it is you're doing. I come from Utopia, but that life isn't for me anymore. I was given intel that some of you were here. I can fight, I can lead, I can strategize. Whatever skills you think would be helpful, they're yours."

Hana
"I have no intention of using your...armor..." Hana says with a furrowed brow, "and I don't doubt whatever power you say you possess." She was used to a lot of god complexes here. "I have no reason to trust you wouldn't be a danger to others, and your presence in that armor would only terrify the civilians of this planet, or attract dangerous fights -- I know from experience, there are those from other worlds who look for powerful-looking foes to fight for no reason other than bloodlust. And while you may not care if you get hurt, many innocents could be hurt in the process. If you don't want to join us in keeping the world safe, fine, but if you try to leave regardless, me or others here would have to put you down, even if we get killed before we get the chance. It isn't personal." She backed away, starting to think about her exit. Any other guards here would remain, as posted, but she had non-Taskforce obligations she'd much rather face right now. It was a question of her honor, and right now that didn't perfectly coincide with her orders.

Samara
"Have you encountered Wrex, leader of Clan Urdnot, or Ushukih Kiuk, then?" She asked, figuring he had seen other Utopians from her universe. "I cannot claim to have grown up in such a rugged environment like them, for I grew up on my people's homeworld, Illium. A beautiful place, where peace among its inhabitants have been achieved. A planet of beauty and gardens. In truth my... galaxy had been a great variety of things. And I had seen all of it in my quest. Lived as a dancer in my youth, on the vibrant galactic interspecies hub The Citadel, was a mercenary seeing the galaxy before I had to end their lives, and then a warrior, of which I had to travel to many different planets in order to accomplish my mission. It was a galaxy of as much violence as there was beauty. A mix of many peoples, learning how to get along."

Lord Asriel Belacqua and Stelmaria, Blink
Clarice and Asriel were sitting across from each other at a booth, Stelmaria laying down on the bench next to Asriel. The two acquaintances sat in silence, drinks in hand and appreciating each other not prying into their issues. Asriel was frustrated thinking about his failures today in his lab, and Blink was too caught up in her longing for Rook to return to her safely. But neither knew, or cared to know, of each other's problems, just enjoying the mutual company. Stelmaria was watching the people come in and out, heavy tail calmly flicking against the side of the bench.

Latest in the Cycle
MackyDraws_.gif

Oh no...She actually answered. Chun immediately realized he had absolutely no plan for this. How exactly do you tell yourself thet you're them from another life? Not only that, but them after they've died? The only thing that came to mind was bowing. That was a good, catch-all response, right? The young Avatar bowed low, clasping his hands together, focing out from his throat as best he could, "I'm Chun. It's...it's an honor to meet you, Avatar Korra. I'm...I'm you, I suppose. Well, future you. It's...confusing. I've met you before, but you were a ghost and a lot...older." He felt like this had to be the worst introduction he'd ever made, and he'd made some awful introductions. But if felt...nice. He knew a lot about Korra. More than most people did. Knew of her legend, her accomplishments, but also her failures. He'd always had this idea somewhere in his head that she was just another person, just like him. She was more than just the Avatar. So getting to meet her face to face was...refreshing. Strange, but refreshing. He rose from his lowered posture, finally making eye contact with his previous life. Now that he did it, it actually wasn't so bad. She was just him, after all, and eh got along pretty well with himself. Usually...until Kyoshi and Roku got into a shouting match again, that is.

gwenpool gwenpool

SPARTAN-117

b63b200adbf2db436ab25adfec4b04b924a0bdce.jpg

"I understand, Ma'am." He backed up from the cell's door. "Suit, Initiate wireless Pelican autopilot. Perform 'Friendly' Countermeasures. Do not engage in light-speed travel. Go cloaked." Master Cheif whispered into his HUD system. "Agent Mothman, You read me? I have a Transport ship coming. I repeat, I have a transport ship coming. Armed and Cloaked, Light Speed travel transport UNSC ship." He sat down on the floor and put his helmet into his hands. "John..." He heard Cortana's soft voice and looked up. "Cortana?" He asked quickly as he got up and noticed he wasn't in the Jail cell anymore.
John now found himself in a large open and empty cavern, In the middle, There was a blue light emitting from the ground itself. "Cortana!" He ran towards her as she reached for his hand, But everything slowly came back to him. He was breathing hard and noticed the AI chip was now in his hand. "What...?"

Eight

"Oh yeah! I saw Wrex earlier, Dropped off by some guy with a Ghost mask of some sort In a large aerial vehicle." Eight says as he lets out a sigh. "I grew up in a wasteland, Sometimes your destiny mattered between a nuclear fusion cell and a can of beans over 200 years old. I was actually born near California, but my parents were either dead or missing. I grew up alongside an NCR Ranger to which we traveled east, About ten years ago. That's when I saw him...for the first time." He pointed to Liberty Prime off in the dark distance below. "...Then, My step-dad died trying to protect me, And that's when I took up his legacy. He was killed by some Enclave remnants, Otherwise what was left of the United States government. One of their plasma rifles burned my face, and the scar is from a knife marking a raider had given me." He crouched down as he looked down to his helmet.

gwenpool gwenpool KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy

The boy quickly rolled from his planning desk to the main desk that held the many glowing screens. "Loud and clear, sir. Any signal I can get a hold of from you ship will now appear as one of ours," he replied, once again messing around with the Taskforce tech. He then switched channels, calling for the white-haired alien boy. "Keito? You there? We've got another asset on our side."

[Location: Taskforce Comms Office {Interaction: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel }]

Keito, being torn from his ended conversation, answered the call before he had left earshot of the group. "That's great! The more help I have the better chances of blowing that place and getting everyone out. ... ... Got it, disguise route. Yeah, I know what to do. Over and out, Mothman." With a breath of excitement the veteran was pumped. he hadn't had good missions for a while. His earth was pretty boring most of the time.

[Location: Utopia {Interaction: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Funnier President Funnier President CrystalMemoria CrystalMemoria }]

Rook

“You... want to help... the resistance?”
Rook laughs wildly, after a few minutes the laughter died down and she looks at him.
“okay...I’ll give you a chance, just, don’t.muck.it.up”

Rook signals for widow to lower her weapon, and Coldor nudges rook and she pets his head.
“come on in. We have some planning to do, I have a man in prison I need to get out. If you can help, you have place here. If you mess it up, my heartless friend over here will put 2 in your head... well maybe one, that is her ‘thing’, ‘one shot, one kill’ right?”

Rook walks back into the building with Coldor following close behind.

The boy quickly rolled from his planning desk to the main desk that held the many glowing screens. "Loud and clear, sir. Any signal I can get a hold of from you ship will now appear as one of ours," he replied, once again messing around with the Taskforce tech. He then switched channels, calling for the white-haired alien boy. "Keito? You there? We've got another asset on our side."

[Location: Taskforce Comms Office {Interaction: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel }]

Keito, being torn from his ended conversation, answered the call before he had left earshot of the group. "That's great! The more help I have the better chances of blowing that place and getting everyone out. ... ... Got it, disguise route. Yeah, I know what to do. Over and out, Mothman." With a breath of excitement the veteran was pumped. he hadn't had good missions for a while. His earth was pretty boring most of the time.

[Location: Utopia {Interaction: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Funnier President Funnier President CrystalMemoria CrystalMemoria }]
SPARTAN-117
b63b200adbf2db436ab25adfec4b04b924a0bdce.jpg

"I understand, Allowing signal tracking now. You should now be able to see it, Codename 'Green'." The Spartan turned his head over to Garrus and watched as he used the Biofoam. "Garrus? Don't worry brother, We'll be fine." Cheif said as he leaned against the brick wall with the only window. "If only Cortana were here...She would know how to help..." He said as he put his hands on his helmet and the lock's built-in unlatched. The suit let out a soft hissing sound as the Spartan's head drooped low, Still not exposing his face but enough to see his scarred bald head.

gwenpool gwenpool KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy

USS Arizona and Crew

Franklin quickly picked up the headset as a Radio Operator began to respond. "...What? USS Nevada? Ha, Is that so? Might as well bring Hitler back from the dead as well. Get off this Military Frequency, Asshole." The Radio operator responded quickly. "Whoa there buddy! I can have you written up for that, So watch your mouth son." Franklin responds as the skies began to roar with a loud sound, As If some sort of jet-powered plane was above.
"Somebody! Get eyes on whatever's up there! Now!" The captain then turned back to the radio microphone. "Operator, Please maintain contact. We have wounded and deceased, I repeat, We have wounded and deceased."
The Captain watched the slick grey plane through a pair of Binoculars. It was approaching the Arizona at a speed Impossible from their time, And they had guns trained on it as well. "Impossible...Where are we?" The Captain asked a nearby sailor as he looked out into the mist. "I don't know sir, But we may soon find out." The Sailor responded as the jet passed overhead quickly.

The boy once focus on exposing someone as an alien was now a spy for a resistance in an unfamiliar world. That thought hit him like a sack of bricks every time. But now wasn't the time or place to be worrying about that, he had a ship to cloak. Well, really, mess around wit receivers and make it look like it was one of theirs. It took a few moments and a couple screw ups but in the end, Dib managed to successfully hide the ship from prying Taskforce eyes and scanners. "All clear, o'-one-hundred hours is the mission launch time. Be ready."

The bright light of the monitors glinted off the round framed glasses, illuminating different parts of the dark communications office depending on where he looked. Adjusting afore mentioned glasses, Dib began to switch the guard schedule. This would make the usual night guards take a morning shift while the morning shifters were forced a night shift. They would be tired and unable to really notice Keito sneak in.

[Location: TF Comms Office {Interaction: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel }]

"I'd love to know more about them" Lungwort chirped "I'd love to know more about you, too" Her voice both softened and lowered speaking her last remark, tensing up after realizing what she just did.
"Why did you say that aloud? You're so nosey." Thoughts raced through her head, a faint blush of pink returning. Giving a quick nod to him for the door, she tried to hide away her rosied face and hurried inside.

The sound of jazz could be faintly heard, setting the aesthetic for the bar. Lighting was dimmed just enough to be relaxing, noise of chatter and glasses clicking together accompanied the music.
Lungwort felt stiffness in her shoulders fade, as if she finally had the evening to enjoy herself, not to mention enjoy the company of Ludwig.
"I'm not sure- the first thing I'll be having is a glass of wine" Responding while she found her place in the bar, choosing a table from the main hub of people, hopefully, he wouldn't mind her decision. She perked up in anticipation, eager to finally have time to learn about her fellow doctor as well as share about herself. Lungwort believed she was fortunate having someone with his abilities offer her assistance, he was a major help to her, and honestly? She wished he would stay as he'd make a wonderful coworker.

"I'd love to know more about them" Lungwort chirped "I'd love to know more about you, too" Her voice both softened and lowered speaking her last remark, tensing up after realizing what she just did.
"Why did you say that aloud? You're so nosey." Thoughts raced through her head, a faint blush of pink returning. Giving a quick nod to him for the door, she tried to hide away her rosied face and hurried inside.

The sound of jazz could be faintly heard, setting the aesthetic for the bar. Lighting was dimmed just enough to be relaxing, noise of chatter and glasses clicking together accompanied the music.
Lungwort felt stiffness in her shoulders fade, as if she finally had the evening to enjoy herself, not to mention enjoy the company of Ludwig.
"I'm not sure- the first thing I'll be having is a glass of wine" Responding while she found her place in the bar, choosing a table from the main hub of people, hopefully, he wouldn't mind her decision. She perked up in anticipation, eager to finally have time to learn about her fellow doctor as well as share about herself. Lungwort believed she was fortunate having someone with his abilities offer her assistance, he was a major help to her, and honestly? She wished he would stay as he'd make a wonderful coworker.
Medic

The doctor sits down at the chosen table and lets out a sigh. "Yes, I think we would like to know more about each other, I'll go first though," Ludwig orders a bowl of mixed nuts for Archimedes and a half-glass of Vodka for himself, Then a glass of wine for Lungwort. "Okay, here I go, I was born in 1928 in Germany. I served in World War two as a field and combat medic. After the War, I lost my medical license due to...Well, my MediGun invention and some other things. In 1968, I was hired and Enlisted into Mann co to fight against the Blue teams' people. Such as Spies, Which are quite a backstabber, Quite literally. Then the Demomen, Black Scottish drunk with one eye. There's heavy, Who is Russian and can wrestle a bear. Sniper throws jars of Jarate, Trust me, You do not want to know what It is. Scout, A good New Yorker that loves to run and beat people to death with his bat. Engineers are people that are really good with turrets and all that mechanical gimmicks. Soldier, Who likes to rocket jump and shout about America all the time. There's Pyro, We don't know what his face looks like but he seems to love fire-based weapons. Then there are people like Me, Which you know what I can do already." He pauses as the bartender puts down their drinks and the bowl. Archimedes coo's softly and hops toward the bowl and begins to peck out nuts.
Ludwig raises his glass and says, "To Utopia and Medicine. To our friendship. To our safety." The doctor felt as If Lungwort was going to be a great friend and ally towards him. He waited silently with a calm smile on his face and a glint in his eyes.

A Japanese man walked into the cafe. The man had a small smile on his face. He had gray hair in a bowl cut, something that's usually not stylish but was for him, gray eyes, and had a lean and somewhat muscular body. He appeared to be wearing a school uniform of sorts.

He walked up to the counter quietly, hoping to get some coffee.
Celeste and Kallias​

As the Japanese man walked in, Kallias stepped up to the register, ready to take his order. When the man reached the counter, Kallias said, "Hi! How are you today? Let me know when you're ready to order."
Celeste watched the pair the entire time.

At the mention of escape Jack seemed to have an ‘oh…right’ moment as the friendly meetup had taken his mind off how deep of shit they were in. And that was without adding in the killer tree and its squad of bloodsuckers. Or the possibility of contracting malaria, cholera, dysentery, intestinal parasites, dengue fever, gangrene and who knows what else while walking through the swamps. For a moment he looked to the sky above, and when he saw the same clear blue of minutes before he was more than a little disheartened that there wasn’t a large sign pointing to salvation. Maybe he was expecting too much.

“Several actually but without my locator I’m a lost puppy.” Really should start asking for a map, he added mentally, “Most of my supplies were also destroyed or scattered making it this far so I guess we are in for a fun stroll through the forest.”

Interactions- gwenpool gwenpool

Lungwort listened intently, surprised at such a group of people he had encountered “My, you have so much to tell! It seems like you had your work cut out for you in your world” She chuckled, her interest satisfied.

“I’m sure you'd like to know about me now” Lungwort paused briefly “I’m a hellhound, of course, I was born in purgatory though I was sent to the living world shortly after. I lived with an adoptive family in Arizona, they cared for me like parents would. I really didn’t have much interactions with demons or other creatures outside of my biological family. The only sort of hellish figure I had growing up was my sibling, Jasper” Stopping momentarily, she hesitated to continue “Jasper wasn’t the best sibling, though she was all I really had. She’s critical of what I chose to do- after all, hellhounds are omens of death...I grew up almost entirely around humans, so of course I’m going to be more like them! I can’t help what I became” Lungwort let her eyes roll at the thought of Jasper.

“Anyways, I went through my schooling and was accepted into medicine. It was rough on me, especially my residency! They really liked residents taking the brunt of the work” Her demeanor quickly changed back to positive, giggling as memories played in her head “That’s all I really have outside of making my way here”

Lungwort noticed the bartender had approached, grabbing the glass of wine before giving a soft thanks, her attention turning back to Ludwig. Smirking at his toast, she raised her glass alongside his with a gentle click.
“Cheers” She pulled back to take a few sips, a sweet flavor being most prominent.

Placing her glass to the side, Lungwort gazed up to him “I hope that me being a hellhound doesn’t bother you, I know some people can be wary of me because of that” A small frown formed across her face “Sometimes I wish I was human instead. I like to think how that’d be, if I would be the same person I am now if I was born that way”

Lungwort listened intently, surprised at such a group of people he had encountered “My, you have so much to tell! It seems like you had your work cut out for you in your world” She chuckled, her interest satisfied.

“I’m sure you'd like to know about me now” Lungwort paused briefly “I’m a hellhound, of course, I was born in purgatory though I was sent to the living world shortly after. I lived with an adoptive family in Arizona, they cared for me like parents would. I really didn’t have much interactions with demons or other creatures outside of my biological family. The only sort of hellish figure I had growing up was my sibling, Jasper” Stopping momentarily, she hesitated to continue “Jasper wasn’t the best sibling, though she was all I really had. She’s critical of what I chose to do- after all, hellhounds are omens of death...I grew up almost entirely around humans, so of course I’m going to be more like them! I can’t help what I became” Lungwort let her eyes roll at the thought of Jasper.

“Anyways, I went through my schooling and was accepted into medicine. It was rough on me, especially my residency! They really liked residents taking the brunt of the work” Her demeanor quickly changed back to positive, giggling as memories played in her head “That’s all I really have outside of making my way here”

Lungwort noticed the bartender had approached, grabbing the glass of wine before giving a soft thanks, her attention turning back to Ludwig. Smirking at his toast, she raised her glass alongside his with a gentle click.
“Cheers” She pulled back to take a few sips, a sweet flavor being most prominent.

Placing her glass to the side, Lungwort gazed up to him “I hope that me being a hellhound doesn’t bother you, I know some people can be wary of me because of that” A small frown formed across her face “Sometimes I wish I was human instead. I like to think how that’d be, if I would be the same person I am now if I was born that way”
Medic

Medic rose the half-filled glass to his mouth and sat it back down as the Vodka burned the back of his throat. "Nein, I have no problems with you being what you are! Besides, I've seen my bit of the 'Supernatural' In my world. " Medic says as he watches his bird coo softly while pecking nuts out the bowl. By the Supernatural, He was referring to a Six-Thousand-year-old Wizard from his world, Named Merasmus.
"Well Doctor, You cannot control how or what you become before birth, But you make your decisions in life." He raised the glass to his lips and swallows another sip. "Oof, Vodka is much stronger here. So uh, What are those...little TVs I see some people and offworlders alike holding and talking to?" Ludwig asks as he stares at a man holding one of the small rectangular things. The technology in his world were only in the late 60's, So his world wasn't as advanced as this one was.

Hearing him reassure her made her feel content, thankful that he didn’t mind “I really do appreciate it, most people are afraid of me but I don't blame them, it’s normal to be afraid of creatures” She reached for her glass while talking, pulling it close. Soon Lungwort’s attention was drawn to the man that he’d pointed to, ears perking up when she realized he was questioning the cellphone.

Taken back a bit by it, it surprised her that he hadn’t known what it was “Oh! It’s a cellphone, it’s alot like a landline, just without the wires” The idea that he may not be from the same era as her popped into her thoughts, gaze redirecting to Ludwig “They started really showing up around the 2000’s, I was too young to remember the earlier versions from the 90s though”

She’d honestly just assumed he was from a more up-to-date era, seeing that his items were quite advanced themselves.“So much has changed, especially in medicine, we can do so many things that people thought were impossible!” Excitement returned, filling her voice as she began to talk about one thing she was good at, tail wriggling into a soft swish.

“In my world we could keep people alive with machines, machines can even scan the entirety of your body in 3D! Not to mention all the advancements we've made in surgery alone!” Lungwort’s enthusiasm grew and so did the intensity of her tail wagging, a once light fluttering turning to a hearty sway.
Being a hellhound, she retained attributes of dogs like wagging, vocalizations, and excitability. These traits were involuntary regardless of how embarrassed Lungwort was of them, even if she was good at suppressing them most days, having company caused them to flare back up.

Her tail stopped abruptly, curling tight to the side of her leg “Sorry, I-“ Stammering, she scrambled to explain “I share instincts you’d see in dogs, tail wagging is one of them” A rush of heat spread through her face from self consciousness “I try to hide them as best as I can”

Being around humans her whole life had impacted her, seeing her inherent tendencies as a burden throughout her life. She’d always felt out of place in a human world, quite literally being the oddball of everything she encountered whether it be schooling, extracurriculars, or friend groups.
Most of the time, Lungwort was met with curiosity from others who were unsure of what she was or intrigued by her appearance. Other times she was ostracized, those rare moments in her life sticking with her permanently. Because of them, Lungwort pressed herself to act as human as possible, suppressing whatever came naturally to her that didn't fit that criteria.

“I’m sorry, I should’ve watched how excited I was getting” Her ears pinned back, looking away bashfully “I haven't had my tail wag that much in a while-“ With that, she tilted her head back to finish off her drink, speaking after no wine was left in the glass “I’m sorry for my panicking, too, I just don’t like having those things happen, especially around company”

Hearing him reassure her made her feel content, thankful that he didn’t mind “I really do appreciate it, most people are afraid of me but I don't blame them, it’s normal to be afraid of creatures” She reached for her glass while talking, pulling it close. Soon Lungwort’s attention was drawn to the man that he’d pointed to, ears perking up when she realized he was questioning the cellphone.

Taken back a bit by it, it surprised her that he hadn’t known what it was “Oh! It’s a cellphone, it’s alot like a landline, just without the wires” The idea that he may not be from the same era as her popped into her thoughts, gaze redirecting to Ludwig “They started really showing up around the 2000’s, I was too young to remember the earlier versions from the 90s though”

She’d honestly just assumed he was from a more up-to-date era, seeing that his items were quite advanced themselves.“So much has changed, especially in medicine, we can do so many things that people thought were impossible!” Excitement returned, filling her voice as she began to talk about one thing she was good at, tail wriggling into a soft swish.

“In my world we could keep people alive with machines, machines can even scan the entirety of your body in 3D! Not to mention all the advancements we've made in surgery alone!” Lungwort’s enthusiasm grew and so did the intensity of her tail wagging, a once light fluttering turning to a hearty sway.
Being a hellhound, she retained attributes of dogs like wagging, vocalizations, and excitability. These traits were involuntary regardless of how embarrassed Lungwort was of them, even if she was good at suppressing them most days, having company caused them to flare back up.

Her tail stopped abruptly, curling tight to the side of her leg “Sorry, I-“ Stammering, she scrambled to explain “I share instincts you’d see in dogs, tail wagging is one of them” A rush of heat spread through her face from self consciousness “I try to hide them as best as I can”

Being around humans her whole life had impacted her, seeing her inherent tendencies as a burden throughout her life. She’d always felt out of place in a human world, quite literally being the oddball of everything she encountered whether it be schooling, extracurriculars, or friend groups.
Most of the time, Lungwort was met with curiosity from others who were unsure of what she was or intrigued by her appearance. Other times she was ostracized, those rare moments in her life sticking with her permanently. Because of them, Lungwort pressed herself to act as human as possible, suppressing whatever came naturally to her that didn't fit that criteria.

“I’m sorry, I should’ve watched how excited I was getting” Her ears pinned back, looking away bashfully “I haven't had my tail wag that much in a while-“ With that, she tilted her head back to finish off her drink, speaking after no wine was left in the glass “I’m sorry for my panicking, too, I just don’t like having those things happen, especially around company”
Medic

The cellphone had baffled him. A wireless phone? How was this even possible? "I- I see..." He scratched his chin. "You must be from a more modern timeline than this, Yes? I wish I would've been there, But I do have my ways of Medicine as well." Ludwig gulped down another swig of Vodka and the glass clinked when It was put back down.
"Hey, Dr. Lungwort, It's okay! All of us here are different, One way or another. We all get excited at times so no worries about Apologizing to me. Its not weird to anyone here, Unless they're weird theselves!" The Doctor laughed whole-heartedy and wiped a tear fro his eye. "Also, Do you want to hold Archimedes? He is peaceful, But, Uhh, He kills other birds."
The doctor looked at the news on a nearby TV, And was absorbed by the Technological advancements this world had made.

berrybeans berrybeans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back