• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *roleplay thread*

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tri was currently just walking a small forest, looking around. He was considering joining Utopia, but he wasn't sure yet- Singapore in his world had too many bad memories include the- "don't think about it-" he muttered to himself, but then he spotted a young boy with shockingly blue hair all by himself. Tri walked over to the blue boi, and raised a hand in greeting- he forgot he had his golden sword on him-

"Hi kid, Im Tri. you lost?"

Keito had left the café and began to look around the city. He had wandered to the outer edges, too caught up in the different species and races interacting to really be paying attention. Just before he was about to bump into someone his senses kicked in and the red-eyed boy jumped back. Wait no- a second person came up-

"Oh! Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" Keito apologized. He had this stupid grin on his face like usual..

Blink
Clarice tried to give a reassured smile, somewhat comforted by Rook's pride but still pretty concerned. She'd just heard so many stories from the people in Utopia who had encountered the toughest of the Taskforce, and surely some, if not all, would be there. Blink watched her go hesitantly, before closing her eyes and sighing, reluctantly opening a portal to go back to Utopia. Not her favorite place right now.

Near Utopia (Aichi)

Aichi nearly jumps in surprise, his back turned to Tri whenever he was spoken to. He quickly turns around, eyes a little widened... before he smiles a bit with a sheepish expression.

"O-Oh, hello. I'm sorry, I should have-- Ah...!"

And then another person appears on the scene, nearly bumping into him. He can't help but take a step back, feeling a little awkward. Come on, snap out of it, Aichi, you've been in worse situations than being lost before...

"It's all right...! I should have been paying more attention to where I was going."

Aichi smiles a little, although it's not without that sheepishness. He's not familiar with either of these people, but at the very least they seem nice.

"I'm Aichi Sendou, and ah... It might sound a little strange, but I appeared here rather suddenly..."

Keito's interest was grabbed when Aichi spoke of how he got here. "Keito McNamara, and honestly, no one will be surprised. Me and many others are in the same boat." His smile dropped slightly but he kept the energy up for the kid. "This is a safe haven for all who don't want to be part of the resistance or the taskforce! Welcome to Utopia!"

Posing dramatically, hands out as if gesturing to the bustling city behind him, Keito decided to push his mission aside for a moment or two.

Rook
Resistance safe house

Rook finally arrives at the safe house. Explosive still in the bag on her back, along with a gun and a dagger.
she looks around and dismounts Coldor. She now walks towards the entrance with the Panther close behind. She looks around paranoid and quickly enters. Holding the door for Coldor then shutting it firmly. She now attempts to search for her teammates for the mission.

Rx-0 Unicorn Gundam
Mode: Unicorn,

NT-D: Offline

The Earth shook slightly as the Gundam settled down on the planet. And began to walk around the city being very careful to damage any buildings or step on any people.

Tri looked over confusedly at Ketio, before realization dawn on his face

"ah.... your not from around this world are you?"

That would likely explain the odd clothes and hair, in his world, hair like that was common, but from what he pieced together in his time here- most people just had black, blond, and brown hair. Tri didn't know what to make of the strange poses, but decided to just roll with it as he stood there catiously

In his time since the transmission, Dag had began to clean up the base. After all, the lockdown doors had been destroyed, damaging the whole door system. Luckily, the alien had brought Pyramid Head to the back meaning the front was still pristine! Hopefully...

He had repaired his pak, bandaged his wounds that wouldn't heal like they should, then began to fix the hangar-like doors. It would take a while even with the help of pak legs because these doors were meant to keep things out for good, meaning they were h u g e. Then there was the body to deal with.. and the floor... and Quartz's stone pillars-

Dag let out a groan of annoyance. Why did he have to do everything?? He's the injured one!

[Location: Morocco Resistance Base {Interaction: Open}]

Near Utopia (Aichi)

Aichi can't help but be very confused as Ketio explains, the look on his face mirroring that fact.

"Huh? 'Taskforce'...? 'Resistance'...?"

He turns his head to look at the city on the horizon, the one he had completely missed. His eyes widen, and he can't help but gasp. It seems like a place befitting its name, all right. 'Utopia'... Is that what it's called...?

"U...topia...?"

A nice-looking city, although not the one he's from, of course. It looks way different...

Aichi still finds himself so confused, but once Tri speaks, he turns back to face him.

"Wait, 'this world'?"

It's then that suddenly things start piecing together a little more to poor Aichi, his eyes getting a look of dawning realization.

"Ehhhhhhh?!"

Surely it's just a joke, right? Maybe it's a prank by Morikawa or Miwa... but... how would they have made him appear out here? Ah, that makes no sense either...!

"A-Another world?!"

"Tri just gave a sigh as he looked back at the blue-haired boy" Look, Utopia is a safe place for people like us..... because there are bad people who don't what us here, which is the Taskforce. Utopia is a safe haven for basically all people that don't belong here. Got it?" Tri felt bad for the kid- it s rough finding out that you're on a whole other world.

Keito nodded. "And the resistance is a group often painted in bad light. They fight for the freedom of us 'other worlders'. There are some that take to risky measures to get a point across but hopefully this can end peacefully.." The eccentric white-haired boy seemed to dim for a moment before perking back up again. "But Those are only a very few! We often shun them out of the resistance for endangering people." He babbled. Keito seemed to go on and on about the resistance and taskforce.

[Location: Utopia {Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President CrystalMemoria CrystalMemoria }]

Tri just sighed as Ketio went on and on, and hoped the Blue-Boy wouldn't have a heart attack- or maybe die of boredom- both seemed likely with this annoying, white-haired boy. He didn't fully agree with the Resistance, even if they are painted in a bad light. Sighing, he leaned onto a tree and Ketio went on and on, and decided to just let his talk while his mind wandered to other things

Near Utopia (Aichi)

Aichi is silent for a moment, just keeping that dumbfounded look on his face. A whole different world... It's not the Earth he knows or Planet Cray, but an entirely different world...

He tries his best to take all of this in. Apparently Utopia is a safe place for people from other worlds, which presumably include Tri and Ketio. The Taskforce doesn't want them around, and the Resistance fights for the rights of those people, but some of them go too far...

"Is that so...?"

Honestly, it's still so hard for Aichi to even begin wrapping his head around, but he needs to get a grip on it fast. He does his best to follow along with Ketio's continued ramblings, not wanting to be rude and interrupt him... and besides, this is a chance for him to learn more, right? He'll need to know everything he can about this world since he's found himself here...

[{Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy }]

"... That being said, the taskforce won't show mercy. If they catch you, it's either forced to work for them or the clink. But that's where my merry trio comes in! As much as the Taskforce has military power, its never seen a Delta Elite!" Keito pointed to himself, beaming with pride.

"Also, There's a job for every skillset here, or so I've heard.. I don't spend much time in Utopia. It's always missions, missions, missions. Lots of people to break out of Taskforce cells!"

[Location: Utopia {Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President CrystalMemoria CrystalMemoria }]

SPARTAN-117
b63b200adbf2db436ab25adfec4b04b924a0bdce.jpg

John was now staring at the Alien and scanned him. His HUD shown that Garrus was wounded, Also counting the evidence of deep penetrations in Garrus's strange but also seemed to be familiar armor. "Here," John says as he pulls a white spray can off of his hip, the can was magnetically attached to his waist armor. "Its Biofoam, It'll heal you up quicker, and seal up your wounds." He rolled the can into Garrus's cell and made a clinking noise as it rolled and stopped when It hit the wall.
The Chief turns back to his cell door then backs up a bit. "This is Sierra-117, Requesting Assistance from any that know of the UNSC. I repeat, This is Sierra-117, Requesting Assistance from any that know of the UNSC." John says into his comm system as he puts It on repeat. "

Eight

Eight got into a position on top of a building on the outskirts of Utopia. It began to get dark as the NCR Ranger peered through his scope, So he raised a hand to the side of his helmet, and flipped a small switch. Everything lit up quickly, A red tint to the night vision as he watched a group congregate as they approached the city. He had stationed himself out here after the recent attacks of the giant Decepticons and whatever else that worm thing was. He watched them closely and stared at them squinting through the lit-up scope.

Latest in the Cycle

MackyDraws_.gif
(Credit to MackeyDraws for the gif. Please check out "The Legend of Genji," as it heavily inspired Chun!)

Honestly...this new world wasn't so bad. At least for Chun. While a lot of "Earth" was beyond odd in terms of culture, this Asia place was oddly...familiar. This Singapore place in particular reminded him a bit too much of Republic City, with the skyscrapers and familiar neon signs, though the architecture looked like a lot of the other places he'd been too, that familiar, uniform blocky design. Lot's of grey too...maybe this really was just a copy of Republic City.

It wasn't even that hard to blend in. He could understand everyone he spoke to, and it seemed they shared common practices as well, so he rarely came off as a tourist. Honestly, he wished he was a tourist. It would be a nice little vacation spot. Just him and...oh, yeah, she wasn't here. Neither were the others. It felt odd not having his friends with him. The three years he'd spent with them felt like a lifetime, and without them, he felt lost, alone. He needed to find his own way now, and that would start with Korra.

The moment he landed in this world, Chun felt something was...off. Upon examination, he was shocked to find that he'd completely lost contact with Korra, but most oddly, only her. Kyoshi, Rokku, Aang he still had them on speed dial, but not his own guide. When he asked them, they seemed...puzzled. They always gave the same answer...

"Why don't you just talk to her in person?"

Chun didn't know what they meant at first, so he tired everything. Trying to go to the Spirit World, making an effigy, then he noticed something. A familiar...presence. His presence, but not in his location, if that makes sense. Looks like Korra was here too....despite her being dead for over fifty years. Quantum mechanics aside, Chun thought it best to track her down, maybe she knew what was going on. At first, it wasn't very easy. He didn't know where to start, but over time, he started to get a...feeling. Like he knew exactly where she was. And so he was in Singapore. He wasn't sure why, he just sort of...knew she was here.

And it was just then, as he walked down the street, that he heard a familiar voice. The Avatar stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes immediately turning to the source of it. What he saw as...indescribable. Imagine...seeing yourself, except it isn't you. Not your body, not your voice, not even your mind, but it's still you. Chun felt his head begin to spin just thinking about this. Korra had been dead ever since he was born...he'd seen pictures of her, talked with her, hell, even experienced some of her memories...but he never imagined he'd actually meet her in her prime. He stood there, completely dumbfounded for quite a while, before he finally snapped himself out of it. She was talking to someone, a man. The guy looked...average, Chun supposed. Way too average, almost fake. He got an odd feeling form the guy, but honestly he was probably the least strange thing Chun had encountered since he got here.

The young Avatar slowly approached the two, stopping behind his predecessor as he said, with a bit of a nervous stutter, "Ummm...Korra? Can I call you Korra?" He immediately regretted even opening his mouth...he met his past life, as the first thing he did was not even use the proper title...he could feel the judgement of his teacher for making such a lapse in etiquette from across dimensions. Up close, Chun noticed Korra seemed to be around his age. From what he recalled, this was her around the Anti-Bender Movement, though he did have to admit eh was still rusty on the history of the Avatars. He stood there with an awkward slouch, a nervous, familiar grin across his face as his green eyes avoided eye contact at all costs. This whole situation was absurd. He wasn't even sure how this worked, seeing as theyw ere the same person and all. Far as he knew, he was still the Avatar. Did that mean she lost her Avatar privilege's? Wait, was being an Avatar a privilege or something that couldn't be taken away? Shit, his mind was racing, focus Chun! You're meeting your past self, you can't be wandering off like usual.

Interactions:
gwenpool gwenpool

Had Jack been born with a mind more scientifically inclined the fact that an evolved human was standing before him would carry more weight. Still, he was most certainly intrigued by the pair but more so like one experiencing a new culture rather than the next step of humanity’s evolution. The little talking robot seemed like a fun personality, even cute in a way. Jack thought the two would make for good companions while they tried to escape this hellish forest…and then what?

That was the million dollar question. Best to cross that bridge when it comes.

“My apologies Pepper, it’s a pleasure to meet you. The both of you that is.” He would have offered a handshake had he known whether or not that was still a thing in the future. “A bit of shame it had to happen under the circumstances. Actually I don’t believe I introduced myself or got your name. I’m Jack.”

Interactions- gwenpool gwenpool

When Dib had returned to the comms office, he picked up the transmission emanating from... The Taskforce prison? Oh god... what do they want now?
Playing the message, he quickly realized it was a recording. He chuckled to himself. Poor guy got caught by the Taskforce as well. Though, that's where his white haired ally planed to strike next.

Opening a secure channel, the teen contacted the man in the cell. "Sorry Sierra-117 but I don't think anyone from the UNSC is coming," He said in almost a sad tone. He remembered his attempt to try and get home.. it was futile, to say the least. Shaking the thought away, Dib waited for a response.

[Location: Taskforce Communications Office {Interaction: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel }]

Tri just sighed at Keito kept talking "I would join Utopia- but I hate it here in Singapore- to many bad memories, besides, I fit in as a human pretty well, and im staying like that for now." Blue haired, you can join Utopia if you want, me, Im staying disguised" Tri remebered Singapore vividly.... bodies everywh- "Yeah- sorry. Besides, I could take on anyone the taskforce sent after me"

SPARTAN-117

b63b200adbf2db436ab25adfec4b04b924a0bdce.jpg

John was now staring at the reinforced Iron bars as he thought of ways to get out. Then somebody had opened up a secure frequency for him right after he had started to charge up his thrusters. "You're right, there isn't anybody else from my Universe that is here, As far as I know." John replied quickly as his thrusters powered down. His voice sounded deep and metallic due to his voice modulator in his helmet. John slammed his fist into the concrete wall, Putting a watermelon sized hole in it where the metal wall could be felt. The pieces of concrete showered onto the floor as John looked down to his feet and thought about Cortana. If she were still here he would've been escaped this place now, But noo! Everything is reinforced with metal, But that wouldn't stop the Master Chief himself.

KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy

Dib jumped slightly as the sound of breaking concrete rang through the speaker. "Don't worry! I'm working to get everyone free," Dib explained. Clacking of a keyboard was barely picked up by the receiver but still managed to pass over. "I may be a day or two but he hasn't failed a mission yet! Oh, I'm agent Mothman, by the way."

[Location: Taskforce Communications Office {Interaction: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel }]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back