• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *roleplay thread*

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Again, I'm all here for calling a truce at any time!" Zadruch shouted sincerely, "whoa!" He gasped, jumping back as he saw the alligator jump such an incredible height. He knew some of Earth's biology, enough to know this wasn't normal. I'd best try to avoid whatever it has planned. He jumped upwards, puffs of magical energy bringing him even higher, with his plan to go back into the glide, out of reach from the beast's attack, but it was faster than him. It threw itself straight at Zadruch, who flew back, instinctively trying to tug it away from him. "Fuck!" He cried out. This was going to leave a mark -- he didn't know if his invincibility still worked in this world, cut off from the Light, so he wasn't going to find out the fun way -- he couldn't risk it. He felt his mystical, smoky skin tear in a multitude of areas -- he was well versed in pain enough to be able to ignore the brunt of shock, but he couldn't help but scream in agony. In a quick moment of aggression, he alit his hands with his solar energy. Touching someone with his Solar power would burn them, sometimes explode them. He had no idea what'd it would do to this thing, but he put one of his hands on its shoulder. Time to find out.

"No!" Garrus shouted and struggled with all his anger-fueled and panicked strength, but he couldn't do shit against this man enough to stop the scene from unfolding. "Gods.....no..." He muttered shakily and quietly, only able to look his friend in the eyes for a moment before looking away and closing his eyes -- and that was when he heard the trigger. Before Garrus could think, he was thrown against the wall with considerable strength. His thick military armor took most of the blow off him, but the force caused him to drop the gun, and it skidded across the floor a few feet. "Bastard!" The turian shouted, standing up and going for the gun which now laid in a straight line to Rorke, so Garrus locked his beady blue eyes onto this monster, "I'll kill you for that, you son of a bitch!"

"Hm..." The Matriarch examined the creature with a blank expression, listening intently to the blasting sound of the powerful, robotic man. When he mentioned Taskforce, her eyes alit, and she moved toward the machinery that controlled it. "Strange..." She said, deep in thought as she examined it, "I never told anyone this, but I was originally with the Taskforce for some short period of time, under the false identity Morinth." Morinth. Strange, how when the large, midnight-colored dragon who saw her as a friend asked her name, the first thing the Asari warrior thought to give was that. The name of her daughter, now gone. "This....doesn't seem right," Samara concluded, standing up after momentarily kneeling to examine the piece with her hands, "it's too soon for Taskforce to launch an attack on Utopia, especially only with one creature, albeit a powerful one by the sound of it. I do not know what this means, but I will meditate on this." She bowed to them both.

"Er...yes...glad you're enjoying yourself..." Basilio said, staring at nothing with large, confused and very drained eyes. He still had no damn clue what just happened, but he did know he'd be very, very bruised tomorrow. Maybe he could ask Silque for a quick fix. "I....I need something strong.... Very.... Very strong," he alluded his mate the bartender, back within earshot.

"I am not a grunt," Beruka seethed quietly, "I am Beruka. I don't know what exact information you think I'm capable of giving you, but there is no way home. I only care about my mission. I don't care if it's one here, or back in Nohr." Her mission. Yes... She has spent too much time away from it -- this prisonbreak was just a distraction for her. Dawdle too long and she would lose the trail. "I do not understand what you mean by these things," she says, momentarily meeting his gaze with...somewhat less of a cold stare, "but I need to complete my mission, and you want this... Information, you speak of. Join the Taskforce, accompany me on my mission, and I will steal you any and whatever documents it is you seek." She didn't see it as particularly hard. Thievery seemed like nothing compared to assassinations, something she did on a frequent basis. Finding these papers of information he spoke of, if that's all he wanted, meant a contract she could fill. And she had access to most of the Taskforce facilities and what lay inside. Simple.

Korra post (and possibly Blink idfk) to be made next time I'm on my mac

"Oh," Korra was troubled, slightly confused, but mainly just troubled by Connor's initial response. Would he really be okay? What did he need that was so rare? Maybe it was something from his world exclusively -- but he seemed pretty alike to the people of this world, so there had to be some sort of substitute out here somewhere. And Utopia seemed as best a place as any, just because they'd probably give any otherworldly what they needed without question. He kept looking away from her gaze, was she that intimidating? Sure, some people, especially those around her age, tended to get intimidated by a tall, muscular teen girl with the power of the elements to beat the crap out of them -- but this seemed less awe-induced terror and more wholesome awkwardness. The awkwardness Korra could kinda relate to, and it relaxed her to have such a down-to-earth person like that to talk to. Most people here immediately attacked her at the sight of seeing her riding a polar bear dog, but whatever. Korra was surprised to hear him ask if she wanted anything, especially when she had so little to give to him. It was so rare, and awesome, to find good-natured people like Connor in this world -- that golden-haired, smoky guy with the sword was pretty nice, but they parted ways a long time ago. "You want to help me?" She asked, eyebrows raised with a genuine smile, "I... won't say no to a guide. Naga and I could use somewhere to eat, and stay for the night." Korra felt the weather become more humid, and what she could guess, by the dark clouds, was a thunderstorm. She ideally didn't want to be outside for that, no matter how used to the water she was. Naga still had the wet dog smell from the last trek they made.

Logan Walker and Gabriel Rorke

Logan slowly drifted away from the Earth as his life-force was slowly drained. He could hear the Vakarian struggling against Rorke's strength as the darkness mercilessly swallowed the Ghost. All his memories, Everything he remembered drained out of his head quickly as the darkness began to stop engulfing him. What did he serve the Resistance for again? For His brother Hesh, and His father Elias. He had remembered something Elias had said when Interrogating Rorke on a plane, 'Ghosts never break.' This thought was pushed deep into the mind of Logan as his hand twitched slightly.
The Ghost opened his eyelids slowly as his senses came back to him. Rorke was pinning Garrus to the far-back wall, and The pistol had slid towards Logan. The Ghost coughed up blood in his mask and pulled himself up leaning on the wall for support, But fell down onto the floor weakly.
Rorke released the Vakarian and pushed him down onto the bench inside the room. "Starflight, He is yours." Rorke said as he walked towards the Ghost slowly. The Ghost had his hand on the gun when Rorke had pushed his boot onto Logan's hand. "Aggh!" The Ghost shouted in pain as he quickly pulled his hand back. Rorke kicked the gun towards Starflight and said, "Gotta hand It to you. You would've been a great Taskforce member, Sadly, That ain't gonna ever happen." The Ghost coughed up blood into his mask as Rorke crouched down and pulled out his shiny .44 Magnum.
"H-Hey...Rorke...You forgot somethin'." The Ghost seemed to cough slightly. "Oh Yeah? What did I forget?" Rorke asked as he placed the barrel at the Ghost's face. The Ghost prepared all his strength and readied himself. He took a deep breath in and Ignored the pain emitting from his chest. Logan slapped the revolver away and stabbed Rorke in the ankle with his combat Issued knife. Rorke shouted out in pain as the Ghost smacked into the side of Starflight with all his remaining strength, He knocked down the Dragon and ran out Into the hall. "Run!" The Ghost shouted as he held a hand to his chest wound, he felt as If he was going to collapse If he kept running.

Dag jolted awake, nearly falling from the grasp of his friend. His time away from the Massive and on this weird planet had given him certain side effects.. Dreams were they called? Irkens did not need sleep, yet they could if they wanted. Dreaming, he remembered, is a byproduct of brain activity while in temporary stasis. So, it only made sense that he, too, could dream. Though that was a nightmare, not a dream.

The smaller one hissed as the pain from his wounds resurfaced. His pak was less damaged and relatively functional but it would still be a while before it was back to 100%

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"Yep!" Garrus agreed quickly, staggering for a moment before making a break for it. He worried for Logan, who didn't look real good there for a minute. Over in Starflight's world, he was winning a brutal duel against the krogan chief. It was to the dragon's surprise. He never really realized how strong he was as a dragon until this world put it into scale. If it was another of his kind, Wrex would probably be dead by now. Still conscious, and grappling for a way to keep fighting, the krogan started to reach for the gun that was pushed near Starflight, but the dragon put a mighty talon on the krogan's hand, leaving large noticeable scratches over the armor. The krogan roared in annoyance, sending a punch with his other fist the way of the dragon's head. Starflight saw it coming, especially because it was slow due to the krogan's injuries. The NightWing stopped the fist with his wing, and snarled back. Tsunami should see me now! The dragon thought with a sort of glee that he realized was kind of twisted. Starflight was so wrapped up in the battle he didn't see the Ghost coming -- he fell on his side, letting out a loud roar. Wrex, too caught up in his blood rage, didn't take the opportunity to run, instead as an opportunity to prove he was stronger than the beast. He rammed to headbutt the dragon while he was down. Garrus was starting to run, turning and seeing the situation unfolding. He couldn't leave them, even if he was the only one in real condition to escape. The Resistance might have to wait -- but these two were more important than his potential freedom. He turned back, helping Logan by putting an arm around him if he needed help standing.
"Wrex!" Garrus called out persistently, "let's go!" But the krogan was too caught up in his bare-handed assault.
"God damnit!" Garrus growled, "Wrex!" It had been something like three or four years since the two had saved the galaxy together, but Garrus still felt that loyalty to the krogan that absolutely hated his kind.

Last edited:
ccd865cbd7708bb686cfe5855f1d0fac.png
Activation Wand
1335717-captain-action-3-5-page-1.png
Interactions: Wrex ( gwenpool gwenpool )

Mentions: Gabriel Rorke ( Stricken Steel Stricken Steel ) Starflight, Logan Walker, Garrus,

The fight had moved more frenetically than Cole had planned for. Every time he tried to get a shot off with his ray gun, either Rorke or Starflight would block the shot. Cole was used to fighting solo, not as part of a team and their complete lack of coordination didn't help.

Cole could see Garrus and Logan making a break for it but his priority was helping out Starflight. The dragon had been knocked to the floor and Wrex was just attacking him relentlessly. Placing his ray gun back into its holster, Cole raced towards the krogan and, using both hands, plunged his lightning sword into Wrex's back.

Logan Walker

Logan was still running but he felt his legs and lungs giving out. The Ghost shoved a Taskforce member out the way and ran. Blood began to drizzle from his chest as he continued to run. He was losing his breath and felt close to death. The Ghost ran out the front door and made his way towards the Helipads, Where a CV--22 Osprey was stationed and refueled.
The Ghost ran into the cockpit and began to fire up the engine and propellers. "C'mon...C'mon..." Logan silently begged as he tensely waited for the others. This was It, If Garrus could get here then he would have one hell of a time with that machinegun on the ramp. The Ghost began to pass out from blood loss as he struggled to stay awake.
Logan put a rag over his wound as he waited.

Sebastian Michaelis
Taskforce base

"Ah, well then, Miss Beruka... You may call me Sebastian." He bowed low, using the introduction as an excuse to think.

No way back home? He didn't think that was quite right. Doors do not just disappear. They close, and maybe even lock, certainly. But it was just a matter of finding the key. He just hoped nothing happened in his absence. His Master was just a child in a world bent on beating him down. He would not be happy if the kid died.

"Very well." He said, straightening. It didn't sound like a bad plan, and he supposed it would be less boring to accompany her. And nobody here could tell him 'dont use your powers, act human.' "If you will excuse me, this is hardly a good first impression." His form blurred, suddenly enveloped in shadows. When he re-soldified he was in the same form but clean, and his clothes looking brand new.

"Much better, yes?" He asked, not that he actually cared about her opinion as he adjust the tail coat he wore. He then started to walk toward her. When he got to her, he lifted a hand, placing a single finger on the top of her weapon and pushed it down some. Forcing it out of his face. "Now then, Miss Beruka, how do you wish to seal our deal?"

Interaction: gwenpool gwenpool

AuRon
Random city

AuRon stared at the Hominid, slowly processing the words. Another world? Was that possible? As much as he wanted to not believe, that map was certainly nothing he'd ever seen. What was he supposed to say to such information? He probably looked as lost as he felt, too.

It was then, he became aware of someone staring at him. He looked down, seeing a small human. "Can I help you, child?" He asked gently. He had a fondness for the young.

Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy

The boy looked up from his ship, landing by the dragon. "I'm not a child, I'm fifteen!" Dib yelled defensively. "But that's not the point! My name is Dib Membrane and I want you to join the Resistance!" He took a heroic pose atop the voot cruiser, a thing he does without thinking.

Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love Funnier President Funnier President

Dib then realized what his body had done and immediately jumped off the ship. Yeah, he was small but he was smart, probably smarter than whatever that thing was. "No! It's not! It's a faction that is fighting the Taskforce! Well, trying to.. We don't get much help anymore and many of us are locked away."

"Because! The Taskforce is wrongly imprisoning innocent people just because they come from somewhere else! That and I'd like to get back to my reality before Zim gains any foothold." Dib tried hailing someone at the nearest resistance base for backup, his earpiece telling him that Taskforce units are mobilizing and heading this way.

Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love and literally anybody in the resistance for this bit

*tri just sighed* This is their world, even if it seems wrong, they have the right to. besides, im not to upset about being in a new world. This is their world, not ours, and we cant rule over them

Dib climbed back into the purple spaceship. "Then they could've tried to find a way to send us back.. It's not like we want to be here either." The machine started to lift off the ground, the kid inside saying something to someone, but it couldn't be heard through the glass. "You might want to get out of here, Taskforce is on it's way." Dib's voice called over some sort of speaker.

The next moment, he was gone. Dib had to leave before the Taskforce arrived or they would know what he really was.

Funnier President Funnier President Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

AuRon
In random city

The dragon listened quietly, looking between the two as they went back and forth. Where he was from, humans were considered grown by 17, so the kid was nearly grown after all to him.

A 'taskforce' imprisoning others didn't nessisarily sit right with him. He'd only just completed a rebellion in freeing other dragons be from enslavement. He supposed he could continue the trend.

"First thing, I still cannot fly. It could take a week for my tail to regrow to a point I can. If there are people coming to look for a fight, I do not wish to be in the middle of the city."

Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President

*Tri nodded* I dont want innocents hurt- I have a idea. You stay here and try to get people to go away, while I will protect you when this "taskforce" comes. They cant be that hard to defeat, right?

1610653642510.png

Sgt. Mike “Psycho” Sykes
Location- “Utopia” Bar, near Alcatraz

“Right.” Psycho kept his eyes peeled for any other strangers in the bar as he kept his weapons in close contact. He looked over at Alcatraz “Want anything, mate?”

He shrugged and walked over to the bartender.

“One drink.” he frowned at the bartender.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (Alactraz) darkred darkred (Psycho) Bartender: ????

Adam waits for him to get back. He finds some paper to draw on and draws his home. He wasn’t a really good drawer but the drawing was pretty good. He wipes his tears and decides to take a nap he curls up like a cat and goes to sleep.
KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy

When DIb came back, it was obvious he wasn't in a good mood. The teen slammed the door as he came back to the comms office. "Ugh! Why couldn't Zim have been sent here! This fight would be over in seconds no matter which side he was on!"

He groaned as he approached the main monitors, taking a seat in the office chair. He was back to sitting and staring at screens again. "Morroco Base, come in," Dib commanded. He stared at the monitor displaying Taskforce activity, then at the monitor displaying his communication attempt. "This is Agent Mothman, are you there?" He urged. Please... Pick up.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

*Tri smirked as he started to glow with a white light, and three wwhite wings came out of his back* If they even want to TRY fight us... they are in for a world of hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back