• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *roleplay thread*

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
AuRon
In a random city

AuRon nodded, "if you have a map, I can show it to you." He said, having been taught by another, older Dragon he could read books, scrolls, and maps. "But before I can go I will be stuck here a little while." He still couldn't fly until his tail got longer again.

He was going to have to find a forest, or a mountain or really anything with shelter and easy hunting until he could fly again. He didn't care to swim thru the ocean again.

Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President

*Tri shrugged* I cant find one... but if humans attack, you can fight back, just dont kill em *Tri grew a full grey wing as he zoomed towards the library, and went looking for a book on geography*

Beruka narrowed her eyes, finding herself somewhat impatient with this man and his colorful tongue. She would oblige be the one to cut it out if someone asked of it. "I am no one's master, not yours or these other soldiers," she noted his belief that she was some sort of higher-ranking officer, like others would follow or even trust her. Maybe she had that nature, as due to what she recognized as an intimidating nature. And her servitude under Lady Camilla meant leading armies on occasion. But she cared not for any fallen today, and she preferred following orders. It left things... simple. She would always choose to be a weapon, without thought or will. "If you choose to remain here, it is because you choose to be a prisoner or you choose to serve the Taskforce -- which is it? I do not enjoy this game of words. The other prisoners are being handled by superiors. What do you want?" Starflight and Rorke -- they were the closest thing to a master to serve -- they gave orders that fit her skillset and gave her a living in return -- all she needed. Beruka would not attack -- she has been given no reason to do so. Not by orders, because this demon is not a runaway by his claim, and not by self-defense, because he had not attacked her, which he also claims to not do. But she still stood in a fighting stance, always expecting some sort of danger to come by her.

NUMBER FIVE
mood
ANGY DRUNK and also very frustrated

outfit
here

tags
KaramelKarma KaramelKarma
For a long moment, there was no reaction from Five at all. His eyes remained settled on Aang, glossed over and distant. The boy in front of him was little more than a colored blur, a spitting blob of reds and oranges. He blinked, and the world came into focus.

The other had a hold of him, hands curled into the collars of his blazer, a manic expression -one that Five would soon come to mirror, his own eyes flashing dangerously, lips pulling back into a snarl- plastered across his face. "If I wanted your life story, I would've requested it." Pause, his words were spoken out slowly, carefully, to avoid any possible slurring. "Politely, over a drink." He growled, a feral quality seeping into his tone, one that was almost befitting of an animal, rather than a human being.

Hands came to weakly clasp at Aang's own, trying to pry them off, relieve himself of the grip that had come unbearably tight. Tight to the point where he was struggling to breathe, eyes widening as a brief flash of alarm passed through his mind.

Shit.

This bastard could kill him.

Five had screwed up. He'd weakened himself. Become intoxicated, lost his awareness, dampened his thoughts, his ability to think and react.

He hadn't accounted for being attacked at this bar. Hadn't considered that hey, maybe he was still a wanted man, a man that countless people wanted dead.

He should have been more careful. Shouldn't have allowed himself to be caught off guard.

"Let go of me, you degenerate asshole!" Why'd his body have to be so damn pathetic? He couldn't even put up a good fight in this state, couldn't gather himself enough to just jump away, free himself from this stupidly tight-

He could finally breathe.

He leant heavily against the bar, a weak splutter of a cough escaping his mouth, head quickly turning to look back in Aang's direction, fixing the other with a burning glare. "I threw away them." He corrected with a low hiss, gaze dropping to the ground as another cough wracked through him, hands curling into fists. "Because I didn't need them anymore." He didn't need anyone. He never had. He never would. "And I would sooner drink a litre of hydrofluoric acid than assist you in anything." He finished talking with a faux smile, swiftly turning away from Aang with an audible huff.

The room was still spinning. And at this point, Five wasn't sure if he could supress his urge to throw up for much longer. He needed to get to a damn bathroom, preferably as soon as possible.

"So why don't you just finish that drink of yours, and fuck off. Because if I were you, I wouldn't want to stick around for when I sober up."

coded by reveriee.

CONNOR
mood
embarrassed

outfit
here

tags
gwenpool gwenpool
"I appreciate the offer, but you probably need that money more than I do." It was the truth. Connor didn't need to consume food, or drink. He didn't need to worry about stopping by a cafe, or a store to buy things to keep him going. He was an android. He could live without comforts, or things that were considered basic human necessity. He didn't need to wash, or sleep. "I doubt I could buy what it is I'm looking for, anyway." He declined the offer with a polite smile, eyes resting on Korra for a moment before drifting away to their surroundings, partly out of discomfort.

He found his fingers wrapping around his coin again.

"No it's fine, you don't need to apologise." He was quick to respond to Korra's words, gaze swiftly raising to meet her own once more, eyebrows knitting together slightly as he listened to her speak. He couldn't exactly relate to what she was saying, his own purpose had been that of a killer. A predator. He was designed to destroy, not save.

But he understood what he meant. He understood that desire to help others. He'd had that desire to help others ever since he'd broken down the walls of his own code.

"I understand what you mean." The words were soft spoken, attempting to reassure. But with his own uncertainty, and lack of experience, Connor wasn't entirely sure that they'd even mean anything to Korra. "I'll be fine, don't worry." A pause. "Although, if there's anything I could assist you with, I would be willing to help. I've not been here for long, but I've memorised all the locations I have been to, if you needed to find a place to eat, or whatever."

coded by reveriee.

Gel tried to raise an earth wall between him and the sword but was to slow. The searing blade of light struck deep into his shoulder and promptly set said shoulder on fire. "Olley fuck!" He yelled as he reached down and picked up a hand full of swamp mud and slapped it to the burning portion of himself. "Dat urt like ell yous dumb ummie. I's gonna fix yous real good now's." He said as he continued to smear mud on his now burnt shoulder. His left hung limply at his side it's shoulder still smouldering a bit. As this happened the blighted gator had dodged one sword and was only grazed by the second. Evident by the blackened cut along it's back. It screamed at Zadruch and rushed forward and then jumped up onto on of the near by trees and then towards him mouth snapping and tail club flailing.

Last edited:
Adam had run and dodge flying weapons. He uses his telekinesis to move and throw dead bodies at the guards chasing him. “Where am I and where’s my dad?” He loses and hides behind a random corner.
Open for interaction

Ah, the taskforce! Dib hated it, absolutely despised it. He was tasked with finding the locations of Resistance bases, but little did they know, he knew where they were already! That's right, Dib Membrane was a Resistance spy! Of course, He couldn't just sabotage everything and say oops, no, he had to give a location or two away every once in a while to keep the Taskforce's trust. Though, he usually gave them a slightly wrong location, giving the Resistance the upper hand at times.

He was only allowed to exist beyond a prison cell because of what he had to offer to the Taskforce. Once he discovered what they intended to do, he switched sides.

"Resistance base, come in," Dib called over the radio. "This is Agent Mothman, is anyone there?"

Interaction: Open

Logan Walker and Gabriel Rorke

Logan was relieved when Garrus had Interfered with Rorke. The Ghost slid down to the floor slowly as he regained his breath. "Oh, You're gonna blow my head off?" The Ghost Killer steps towards the Vakarian slowly and raises his revolver at Garrus's face with a Merciless look on his face.
"Hmm...Look at Mr.Alien here with a gun..." Rorke joked loudly. "Only one of you are needed alive or Both If I or Star decide so." The Ghost Killer put an arm around the Vakarians neck and squeezed tightly and forced him to point the Berreta at Logan. "Logan, Does this bring back the memories?" Rorke asked as he forced the Berreta towards the Ghost. The Strength of the human would be surprising for the Vakarian and struggled under the strength of Rorke.
Logan looked up slowly to find the Berreta pointed in his direction. Rorke had asked him about remembering something similar to this before:

Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 11.44.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 11.46.14 PM.png

The memories came back as almost as It happened yesterday. Rorke pulled back on the trigger and the gun registered a shot. The Ghost grunted and slumped over and slowly bled onto the tiled floor. The Ghost Killer pulled the Vakarian back and slammed him into the wall.

Liberty Prime

The Commie-Hating robot slowly turned to a woman who had asked a few questions. "Creature is not in Database, But appears to be a Mythological being. Taskforce had a mind-control helmet of some sort on It's head." Liberty Prime answered as he stared down at the woman.

Eight

"...Okay...Since that's over, We can finish drinking!" Eight said as he sat back down at the table. He had put his .357 back into his holster and propped his rifle against the back of the chair so It could stand. "The Vodka here tastes much better than where I'm from." The Ranger remarked as he continued to chug down his bottle.

Adam cries and try’s to stay silent. Hiding in a corner near the dead bodies he trys not to look at them since he’s scared and doesn’t know where he’s at. He hopes he can find a nice person or thing since keeps finding these scary creatures. Every so often he lets out a quiet whimper if anyone actually listens.
Open for interaction

Adam cries and try’s to stay silent. Hiding in a corner near the dead bodies he trys not to look at them since he’s scared and doesn’t know where he’s at. He hopes he can find a nice person or thing since keeps finding these scary creatures. Every so often he lets out a quiet whimper if anyone actually listens.
Open for interaction

Dib tries a few more times before ultimately giving up. No one was answering, like usual.. Wait- what was that? Dib stopped his pouting session to try and identify what made that noise. He heard the familiar heavy footsteps fade away as he stepped out of the communications office. "Uh.. Hello?" He called into the empty hallway. Or, maybe it wasn't empty? He didn't know for sure- that's what the hello was for.

Dib tries a few more times before ultimately giving up. No one was answering, like usual.. Wait- what was that? Dib stopped his pouting session to try and identify what made that noise. He heard the familiar heavy footsteps fade away as he stepped out of the communications office. "Uh.. Hello?" He called into the empty hallway. Or, maybe it wasn't empty? He didn't know for sure- that's what the hello was for.
The whimpers got louder and sounds like a 10 year old. He looks around from his corner trying to figure out where the “Hello” came from. Not finding the source he goes back to being huddled in the corner. Any guards that came towards him became frozen solid from him blasting ice at them.

The whimpers got louder and sounds like a 10 year old. He looks around from his corner trying to figure out where the “Hello” came from. Not finding the source he goes back to being huddled in the corner. Any guards that came towards him became frozen solid from him blasting ice at them.
Dib came around,, heading the opposite way of the guards. They never were too smart, that was something he'd learned. When he spotted someone, he realized why there were guards everywhere. "Who are you?"

Dib came around,, heading the opposite way of the guards. They never were too smart, that was something he'd learned. When he spotted someone, he realized why there were guards everywhere. "Who are you?"
He looks up at the person “I’m Adam and I’m scared” Blasting ice another guard. He stands up his hoodie falling back to above his knees. “Who are you?” As he wipes the snot off his face.

He looks up at the person “I’m Adam and I’m scared” Blasting ice another guard. He stands up his hoodie falling back to above his knees. “Who are you?” As he wipes the snot off his face.
"My name is Dib, I kinda work here- BUT! I'm a good guy!" Dib quickly added to his first statement. "Follow me. If you look like I've captured you, the guards will leave you alone." Dib quickly looked around, seeing no guard nearby. He had a pair of handcuffs that he held out to Adam. "Only temporary."

"My name is Dib, I kinda work here- BUT! I'm a good guy!" Dib quickly added to his first statement. "Follow me. If you look like I've captured you, the guards will leave you alone." Dib quickly looked around, seeing no guard nearby. He had a pair of handcuffs that he held out to Adam. "Only temporary."
He nods allowing him to be temporary capture. “I was capture because I m not from here. Where’s my dad? I can’t find him.” He dose whatever he wants as he wants to not go back to his cell.

He nods allowing him to be temporary capture. “I was capture because I m not from here. Where’s my dad? I can’t find him.” He dose whatever he wants as he wants to not go back to his cell.
Dib and Adam passed a few guards, giving the two nasty looks. Dib responded by sticking his tongue out at them and continuing on. Once back at the communications office, Dib closed the door and shut the blinds. He breathed a sigh of relief and uncuffed Adam. "If you aren't from here, you probably won't be able to find your dad, Adam. But that's where I come in! I, Dib Membrane, and really a spy for the Resistance!"

Sebastian Michaelis
Taskforce base

"I see, a mere grunt then? Well, I believe I already answered your question. Did I not? I want to go home. I cannot stay where my Master is not. To best know the situation, I need to see the information gathered by others. Forgive me for not trusting your systems, but humans can be unpredictable. I prefer to see the documents myself." He didn't move toward her, considering the fact she stood at the ready.

He might not have been worried about any damage she felt him, but humans didn't listen once they decided something was a threat.
"What about you? Do you really wish to stay here? Or would you prefer to return to where you belong?" He looked at the back of his right gloved right hand, not that she could see what he could possibly be looking at. "I am famished… I do not wish to remain separated from my dinner."

Interaction: gwenpool gwenpool

AuRon
Random city

AuRon watched the flying Hominid take off. He didn't want to hall h Human, as Humans did not sprout wings. And something just felt different. Nor, did he smell human.

He looked at the ground, "excuse me..." He said, trying to walk and follow the other. It was slow going, but between the police officers trying to make the citizens give the dragon space, and AuRon doing everything he could to do as little damage as possible, he managed to very slowly head toward the direction his rescuer had gone.

Funnier President Funnier President

*Zeno finally found a book on geography, but also found a globe and he grabbed both, flying back to AuRon* Zeno: I got a globe and a Book on geography- *He held up the globe in front of AuRon* Do you see your isle here?

AuRon
Random city

The large beast had at least managed to make it to the large grassy area in front of the library. It was a relief to be off the roads. He lowered his large head again to the humans in blue. "Thank you, again, for your help. I will try my best to limit the damage to your city..." As it was, his long claws dug up some grass with each step.

The officer nodded, but didn't really seem to know of they should leave or not. Until this creature left the city, he could be potentially causing traffic accidents or stepping on people.

The dragon lifted his head again, moving to sit on the green grass as he lifted a claw to spin the globe. He looked a few times, but the way the land was set on this circular map was nothing like the maps he'd seen. "It... It's not there... This looks nothing like any maps I've every seen before.... Do you know where any dwarves settlements are?"

Funnier President Funnier President

*tri just sighed and muttered under his breath* "then you arent of this worlds either", then look AuRon right in the eyes....there isnt any way to say it easily... your on another world

Dib and Adam passed a few guards, giving the two nasty looks. Dib responded by sticking his tongue out at them and continuing on. Once back at the communications office, Dib closed the door and shut the blinds. He breathed a sigh of relief and uncuffed Adam. "If you aren't from here, you probably won't be able to find your dad, Adam. But that's where I come in! I, Dib Membrane, and really a spy for the Resistance!"
He starts crying from not going to find his dad. He’s really confused and makes the handcuffs break by using his ice powers. “Then what am I going to do”

Being the communications manager for the Taskforce base (well this one at least), he was alerted to a disturbance. The boy tore his earpiece out as the enraged yells of a guard left him half deaf. "All right, all right! I'm on it," Dib quickly replied, rolling his eyes. "Adam, If any guards come in here and I'm not back, I need you to pretend to be my assistant. Tell them that you are relaying info to me while I'm on the field. If they have any questions make them talk to me." Dib showed the sequence of buttons Adam would need to press, leaving the button pattern on a piece of paper as well. He grabbed his briefcase and headed to the door. "I have to get there before the Taskforce does." Without another word, Dib left, locking the door behind himself.

Dib luckily had a mode of transportation; a voot cruiser. Though it was Zim's, he wasn't here right now, and hopefully, it stayed that way. He was on his way to the anomaly's location. It- A DRAGON??? HOLY S H IT-

Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love

Last edited:
Being the communications manager for the Taskforce base (well this one at least), he was alerted to a disturbance. The boy tore his earpiece out as the enraged yells of a guard left him half deaf. "All right, all right! I'm on it," Dib quickly replied, rolling his eyes. "Adam, If any guards come in here and I'm not back, I need you to pretend to be my assistant. Tell them that you are relaying info to me while I'm on the field. If they have any questions make them talk to me." Dib showed the sequence of buttons Adam would need to press, leaving the button pattern on a piece of paper as well. He grabbed his briefcase and headed to the door. "I have to get there before the Taskforce does." Without another word, Dib left, locking the door behind himself.

Dib luckily had a mode of transportation; a voot cruiser. Though it was Zim's, he wasn't here right now, and hopefully, it stayed that way. He was on his way to the anomaly's location. It- A DRAGON??? HOLY S H IT-
He watches and remembers the buttons to push. He sets himself on a table and watches him leave. He hopes that no guards comes in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back