• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *roleplay thread*

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
AuRon
In some random unfortunate city

The Great dragon backed up as more vehicles came, alarms blaring. Many staring up at him like they'd never seen a real life dragon before. Some screed, running away, some stared in awe. AuRon spread his wings some, but couldn't find somewhere to go without ruining more of their home or outright crushing the Hominids completely.

He could try to fly, but his stubbed tail made that a dangerous venture. Luckily, none seemed to want to attack him. Hominids in blue uniforms came out of the loud vehicles and began trying to control the crowd, giving him a bit of space. The Scaleless Grey Dragon looked around, realizing that he seemed to have landed right in the middle of the city.

*tri gaped up at the dragon, before returning control to his emotions. He knew that the dragon could potentially danger a whole lot of people. barely thinking he called on a speed wing "Small Speed Wing!" *a small grey wing sprouted from Tri`s back as he flew up to the dragon- he had met demon dogs before- this couldnt be that different right?

*Tri stared calmly at the dragon before speaking* Im not here to hurt you, but you could hurt some humans, so how about we move away from all of this, ok?

Sgt. Mike “Psycho” Sykes
==============================================================

Psycho took a breath and nodded, “It’s been a rough road for all of us but if there’s a way to get back home, I’ll take it. But I’m more concerned right now with surviving this mess of a war here.”

“How about we stick together for now.”

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel gwenpool gwenpool

AuRon
Some random unfortunate city

AuRon blinked when someone flew right up to him. He was not use to Hominids flying up to him. He grunted, "if you can clear the way, I will be grateful." He said, taking the offered assistance. "I cannot safely fly until my tail regrows." What was left of the stump was already clotting, the bleeding slowing quickly.

While he could have easily frightened the Hominids out of the way, there were a lot. He wouldn't last if they turned on him.

Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President

*tri frowned as he looked over carfully at the dragon- he decided that he could help them, and offered at strange looking bean that glowed purple* "Here- Eat this, its called a Hazo bean. it should heal you."

AuRon

The Dragon blinked, turning his head to the side in order to inspect the odd bean. As a Dragon, he was more carnivorous. He looked at the flying Hominid again, dubious. It wasn't like he'd never eaten beans before, but never purple.

"I am going to choose to trust you." AuRon finally said, hoping he wouldn't regret the choice. But really, if this being ment any ill will, he would have attacked by now. He opened his mouth, lined with deadly sharp teeth, for the Hominid to throw it in his mouth. He didn't want to risk taking his rescuers hand.

3sjauZclKJZppvCIgP_jgapDMG4pRaKYt9Yvi9xy5qje8UNXZMFiGWFBZbg8osnfhvmIyUqn9QV_k0NTwFf0qV8oRJ07RRYujqoCd_W7dbyeL9PouLZKTg8mlgkEQ-kpSnZek7fm

Jak and Daxter
========================================================================

Jak looked unsatisfied with one side of the war at the moment. Both of them recently learned if they didn’t comply with the “system” this Earth had in place, there would be a price to pay. That’s why both Jak and Daxter decided to help each other in the Resistance that day.

The eco warrior held his Morph gun close by, but would change the ammo magazine to the yellow eco clip turning the gun into a blaster.

Daxter looked over at his friend “Jak, you think it’s smart to be doing this on Earth we have no idea what we are getting into?”

Jak smirked “Dax, we’ve done jobs like this before, why be worried now?”

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 gwenpool gwenpool

His pak, despite being considerably damaged, registered the movement caused by Quartz moving him. Though, he didn't wake up. Dag's pak had put him into an almost comatose-like stasis. His antennae twitched every once in a while with the vibrations not coming from Quartz's footsteps. A series of mechanical noises were emitting from the creature's back, mainly the metal half-oval; his pak.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (I updated it to be better lmao)

Last edited:

Under normal circumstances the sight of a large reptile being flung by an even larger talking tree would be kinda cool, maybe a little funny. Yet, being on the receiving end of that open mouthed snappy boy wasn’t a laughing matter for one Jack last name unknown. Actually it was quite serious, not because of the whole gruesome death thing but because in that open maw Jack saw a tattered shred of red cloth pierced by crocodilian tooth.

“You!” Jack exclaimed and as he reared back a hand of destiny to strike down this foul beast with a divine vengeance just as his ally likewise did.

Except he never got to finish that swing. Jack died instantly once the flying reptile impacted him, his neck torn not so cleanly from his body. With so much damage already one would consider it very rude that an instant later the beast snapped its jaws shut on the decapitated head.

Beruka whipped her bone axe from against her back to facing upwards at her side. The bloody deaths along the halls meant nothing to her, and she took no reaction from seeing this harrowing image of the demon.
"I don't care," she said, quiet and disinterested in conversing, "my orders are to keep the prisoners in. That is what I must do." Even if what he said was true, and her attacks and her wyvern's attacks were meaningless to him -- something she still had no proof in believing, even with the corpses thus far -- she had orders, and would never disobey the order with the best intentions for her. She assumed he was just a skilled warrior.

Garrus tensed. First the dragon, now Rorke and this guy he didn't even know who the hell... This was Logan's mission, and he'd see it through for him. The Turian aimed his pistol at the newcomer, Cole, waiting to see who would shoot first out of the six souls in the room. But Wrex would not contain his rage for much longer, feeling his very blood pulse with krogan anger. He charged, going straight for Starflight, who had to use every fiber of his being to not scream when the massive krogan collided with him, the headbutt disorienting the dragon. With a snort of anger, small trickles of smoke started to flare from the NightWing's nostrils.
"Oh shit," Wrex said, falling back and throwing himself to the ground to dodge the large stream of fire breathed from the dragon's mouth.

"So... just like that, everyone's good?" Basilio asked with a confused laugh, looking around as if trying to meet eyes with anyone that was just as bewildered by the last few minutes. Sure, Basilio wouldn't hurt someone that didn't pose any further threat, but it didn't seem like a great idea to trust the guy in the big fancy battle suit. And while this all went down, he missed whatever it was that was causing all that commotion over on the other side of the settlement with Liberty Prime -- boy, Silque was gonna have a lot on her plate. Losing Wrex was hard enough, and now she would have to handle the fallout of two entirely separate incidents that happened inside their borders.

Zadruch's strike hit the gator in its back leg and cut deep enough to gouge the bone causing it to fall limp on the ground. It tried a few times to stand but every time it tried it fell back down. Gel saw this and growled "Pathetic beastie can't deal wid one ummie? Fine I's guess I's can elp yous out a bit." He then pointed his right palm towards the wounded gator and began to chant in a strang language that seemed to echo in the mind and turn the immediate area dim and cold. "Uaaah'li ng ah throdogor ng ahnah ph'nglui ahagi mgvulgtnah ahornah ng vulgtmoth mgehye'lloig. Ah ahagl harald's ot n'gha ng ag'talva." As he spoke the beast began to writh and change. Its scales darkened to a black so deep it seemed to swallow the light. It's body lengthed to become three times as long as it was originally. Four more pairs of legs sprang out of its side to help support it's new length. Its tail grew in length as well nearly matching that of its body and at its end was a large boney clug. But of all the changes the worst was the mouth, it twisted and grew till the things new maw encompassed almost the entirety of it's head. It was a large circular thing of rotating teeth. After the transformation was complete it looked at Zaduch, knowing where he was despite not having any eyes, and let out a screech that sounded like nals against chalk mixed with a particularly angry cat. Gel seemed to stagger a bit afterwards as he finished the chant. "Huh dat took ore outta me dan I expected."
gwenpool gwenpool

Last edited:

♫ ━━ blood // water
Angra Mainyu
  • 𓂀
    some people survive chaos
    and that is how they grow
    some people thrive in chaos
    because chaos is all they know.
code by valen t.

"oh," said Zadruch as he saw his companion immediately killed. That's... unexpected. But I guess that's life. He could perhaps bury the body later. To avoid this second alligator coming for him, and somewhat just for revenge, the awoken lifted up in the air, closing one of his hands into a fist, channeling the Light inside him to become a blade made of solar energy, and launched it down at the alligator that killed his newfound...friend? Sure. Zadruch Vohn landed back on the ground softly, his worn boots sinking a bit in the marshy ground. That took a lot of his energy -- maybe that wasn't such a great way to go. But it felt like the right thing in the heat of the moment. But what the ent did to his foe...quickly disturbed the awoken. Mutilating just an honest creature into a....a monster even more horrifying than the tree itself.
"Why would you do that to him...?" said Zadruch aloud in quiet horror, cocking his head as he winced. But he had to move fast, unless he wanted to let this man's death be in vain. He tried to save Zadruch, after all. Ignoring his feelings of horror, Zadruch once again lifted up in the air, an outline of shadowy, flaming wings behind him, sending three more blades of solar light -- this time at the monster with one at the ent for good measure. You won't be able to keep this up for long, Vohn -- not alone. Vohn was never the solo fighter -- it's why he gave up fighting after-
Fuck. No, he couldn't dwell on his Fireteam past. Too much happening in the world outside his thoughts right now.

Adam sits in his cell door because somehow he came here from someplace else. Him being a Frost gaint and son of Loki apparently here no body believes him. They just call him crazy and laugh.

A guard comes by and hits his metal door. “Number 21. Chow time” And slides a plate of food under the door and leaves. Yeah they don’t use names only numbers. He eats the bland food. He pushes the plate under the door. The crazier part I’m only 10.

AuRon

AuRon swallowed the bean quickly, and was relieved to feel the pain he felt easing. His poor tail healed up, though it still would need time to grow. The bruises and scratch marks along his body healing as well, and the dragon let out a grateful -prumm- (purr of sorts).

"Thank you." He said, nodding. He looked down at the humans, "and all of you, too. For not assuming I am a for to fear." He addressed the crowd. "If I might ask, what part of the world is this? I would like to return to the Isle of Ice." He said, politely asking directions. The green dragonelle entered his mind. He had hoped to sing his life-song and mate with her, maybe even claim the isle itself for the newly freed dragons.

Sebastian
Taskforce base

"My, my... Going to insist? Well, I have no interest in leaving. Unless, of course, I was lied to in that your organization does not want to send us back home?" He doubted it, as lieing was not an uncommon demonic trait, so he knew how to pick them out. He looked disappointed, though it wasn't because she seemed ready to fight.

He enjoyed the reactions he got whenever he did something impressive, or appeared alarming. He could reveal his true nature, but he wasn't desperate. But her lack of a reaction to his horrid appearance was quite the bummer.

"You could attack me... Or save your energy for the one I am freeing. Or not, as it happens. I only promised to open the doors. Which I have done. If I might make a proposition, I will not interfere with your work in trying to contain the beast. In return I want any information you have on the strange situation."

=87914] gwenpool gwenpool [/USER]

Last edited:
Gabriel Rorke

Rorke watched the dragon quite literally spit out flames in the direction of the group. He noticed that Logan had been caught off-guard and quickly pinned him to the brick wall. Rorke easily was stronger than Logan, but the Ghost was smarter.

Logan Walker

Logan had barely escaped the stream of fire that shot out from the Dragon's nostrils. The group was outnumbered easily, With the ease of calling in backups. The Ghost was now terrified of the Dragon, and Rorke used this to his advantage. Logan choked as Rorke kept him pinned to the wall with ease.
Logan reached down to his radio and said, "Hesh...I-I'm sorry..."

Nanosuit 2.0

Alcatraz nodded slowly and said, "Seems more Appropriate for the current situation at hand. Say, Why don't you go get a drink. I'll be your...Bodyguard." Alcatraz cracked his knuckles and faced Psycho. "We might not wanna attract attention to ourselves Either."

Liberty Prime

Prime scanned the monster and asked, "Are you a friend?" The Robot simply seemed to stare at the Windigo as It sniffed and circled the 40-foot tall and heavily armored communist-hating robot.

Last edited:
Adam gets the sudden feeling of wanting to escape. So after plotting the escape he slips through the bars. He transforms into a wolf and goes down the unfamiliar hallways. He shifts back into himself and looks around at the sudden sight of guards. He runs the other direction of the guards and try’s to lose them as they chase him.
Open interaction

"You are....not leaving?" Beruka asked softly while still glaring at Sebastian. Her grip did not loose on the axe. She was waiting for the moment of his attack, which still seemed inevitable to her.
"Explain -- or go back to your cell," Beruka stated plainly. Who was he talking about? The turian? Another prisoner? Was he joining their army (what she rationalized the Taskforce as) after all? This was a prisoner, she thought. A prisoner out of the locked door meant a runaway.
What does this demon want?

"Let him go!" Shouted Garrus angrily, "I'll blow your damn head off!" He aimed his pistol at Rorke, and despite his heavy military training, couldn't help but twitch in his mandibles and claws over the anger and anxiousness of the situation. Wrex started to get up, before grunting and immediately ducking back down as another stream of fire was sent scorching over his head. Starflight slowly stepped towards the krogan, a rare gleam of impatience and intolerance in the dragon's green eyes.

"Liberty Prime," called a calming feminine voice belonging to Utopia's resident Asari Justicar, Samara. She ran up to the scene, finally making it after what she assumed must've been fight occured. Samara heard the commotion whilst she was meditating, and thought it urgent to check it out for herself. "What has happened here? What is this creature before you?" She felt not fear or imminent danger from it, but caution and disturbance. If it proved a danger to this settlement, she would not hesitate to cut it down where it stood.

Sebastian sighed. "Why should I explain myself to you? You are not my Master." He said tiredly. "But no, I am not leaving. I would not have been idly standing here if I wanted to leave, now, would I? You left the beast who wanted to escape in favor of chasing me down." He shrugged, "if he makes this far is up to him. My job is done. Your soldiers, they would have been fine had they not decided to shoot at me. I must say, the guns here are much more impressive. They release a good deal more bullets, and faster. My clothes are absolutely ruined." He said, granted it was his own fault for letting them hit.

"Now, about that deal~ do you wish to make a deal or no?" He asked, grinning eagerly. "I am a man of my word, once a deal is made I do not back out. I will not interfere with your job, so long as I get the information I want."

Interaction: gwenpool gwenpool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back