• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *roleplay thread*

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Adam was still sleeping on the desk. He was using the keyboard as a pillow. His soft snores fills up the room and his snowflake birthmark can be seen.
KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy (I have work today so I will be on and off)

Dib sighed, deciding to leave the channel open. "I need to get you out of here before they get suspicious..." He muttered to the sleeping kid. He glanced back at the rows of screens, hoping that the base was okay. Maybe they were just on the move again.

Dib sighed, deciding to leave the channel open. "I need to get you out of here before they get suspicious..." He muttered to the sleeping kid. He glanced back at the rows of screens, hoping that the base was okay. Maybe they were just on the move again.
Adam wakes up and yawns. “Hello” in a sleepily voice.”Do you have any food?Im hungry and I don’t remember when I ate last.”

Dib nodded. "That's because prisoners get rations, those who've chosen to help get meal cards. I can take you to the cafeteria to get something." Dib held out a red square of paper which was filled with precise holes punched in.

Dib nodded. "That's because prisoners get rations, those who've chosen to help get meal cards. I can take you to the cafeteria to get something." Dib held out a red square of paper which was filled with precise holes punched in.
He nods as his stomach growls at him. He rubs his eyes.
KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy

Last edited:
The creature screamed in pain as the solor energy burnt it's flesh, it lept back and hissed at Zadruch. The creature's left front most shoulder and in fact most of it's front left side was a burnt and melted mess, its wound leaked a tar like substance. "Well dame......" Gel said as he looked at his wounded arm then back at the now wounded creature. "An ere I's be tink'en yous was gonna be easy pickens like most ummies." He took a step back as he looked at the first creature in this world to actually cause him harm. "Well I's dont has much left in da tank afta gifting dat useless ting wid da power O' da great ones." He said as the blighted gator struggled to stand with its wound. "Well guess I can just try one ore ting." He said as he dug his roots into the damp mud and started to channel the last of his power into the mud around him.'an even if dis don't work it should buy me enough time ta get away wid ma raft.' He thought as he let the last of his magic flow. "Try ta doge dis ummie!" He shouted before a huge surge of mud shot forward towards Zadruch like a miniature tidal wave of muck. Gel didn't waste anytime seeing if it hit or not as he lumbered to his raft and tried to as quickly as he could pull it away. The gator barely was able to throw it's self out of the way lest it to get caught in the earthen wave.

AuRon
Random city

AuRon nodded, "my name is AuRon." He said, figuring it best to share his name with the one he would be fighting with.

He turned his head, growling while allowing smoke to billow out of his nostrils. It wasn't hard to get the humans attention, nor was it hard to chase them off. He was glad that the other was there to help, too. He was a large animal for sure, but he had no scales to protect himself.

He spotted a group of artistically placed Boulders, and settled himself near them. His natural dark grey skin tone lightened as he settled himself. Readying to ambush these 'taskforce' members by making himself look more like a rock than a dragon. His eyes only barely open to see, as they would be a dead give away.

Interaction: Funnier President Funnier President

*Tri nodded at AuRon as he went to hide, then floated high enough into the sky so he was clearly visible, with his glowing white, and held his sword ready*

Dib hesitantly grabbed his earpiece, almost wanting to leave it behind. But what if the base responded?

"C'mon, I'll show you where the cafeteria is."

Dib made sure to lock the door behind the two as he lead the way to the cafeteria.
He follows him. “Why am I a prisoner?”He shifts shape into a wolf.

Dib simply shrugged, continuing through a set of double doors. "Because, to the Taskforce, you're a threat. And unlike me, they can't use you."

Dib then motioned for Adam to get something to eat.

Dib simply shrugged, continuing through a set of double doors. "Because, to the Taskforce, you're a threat. And unlike me, they can't use you."

Dib then motioned for Adam to get something to eat.
He shifts back into himself and grabs nuggets.He also grabs fruit. “I can’t see the drinks.”

William Birkin
Underground Laboratory Complex, Utopia
Interactions:
(Open)
Mentions:
N/A

gwenpool gwenpool Stricken Steel Stricken Steel screaming armadillo screaming armadillo berrybeans berrybeans Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love

As he rode the cable car from his underground laboratory towards the surface, Birkin's eyes were focused on the document he was holding. It was a copy of his periodic report, outlining the current progress of his research including experiment data, infection rates and so forth.

As a result of his inexplicable displacement, his research had encountered considerable setbacks. Having been cut off from the majority of his original notes, the first few months following the event, his research had ground essentially to an halt and he had spent the majority of his days trying to piece things back together, largely from memory. Despite working feverishly, some days for 24 hours at a time, it was only really in the last few days that his research had reached a stage comparable to before.

It didn't help that the team of peons working underneath him were complete imbeciles. They were supposed to be experts in their fields but he might as well of had a team of chimpanzees working for him! They would of stood a considerably better chance of understanding the complexities of his work and they would probably have been more hygienic too. The only researcher worth her salt, was his wife, Annette, but even she tried his patience sometimes. Like the others, unfortunately even she seemed to struggle to understand the sheer importance of the work they were doing from time to time.

At the least the facilities they provided for him were to an acceptable standard. Like his previous facility, NEST, his new laboratory was a vast subterranean complex that sprawled underneath Utopia. It boasted 8 levels linked together by elevators; levels B1-B3 were primarily designed to supply the laboratory areas with power. Level B4 housed various research labs, a security office and boarding platforms for cable cars to and from a private subway, allowing personnel to reach the facility in secret from various places in Utopia. Level B5 was Birkin's personal laboratory, featuring it's own dedicated security team. Level B6 housed recreational facilities for staff whilst level B7 consisted of chemical storage rooms. Level B8 was the site of a rail platform, with its own train used for the covert shipment of materials in and out of Utopia.

As it reached its destination, the cable car shuddered to a stop causing William to momentarily lose his footing. He grumbled to himself as he stepped on to the platform and boarded the train. He was set to meet some government suit for the handover but Birkin was unclear why they were always so insistent he made these deliveries in person when there were far simpler means at their disposal.

They were wasting both their time and his, and his time was a rare and precious commodity. He was a genius, seen only once in a generation, but here he was playing delivery boy for people he expected could scarcely tie their shoes, and that frustrated him to no end.

Birkin knew that certain government officials were highly distrustful of both him and his work and had begun to suspect that these little forays into the outside world were there merely to provide an opportunity to eliminate him, should he ever step out of line.

The fact was though that he could provide them with things no one else could; B.O.W.'s of unmatched strength and savagery. They were mere child's play for his brilliant mind to devise and create. All he needed were subjects but his benefactors appeared hesitant to provide him with the appropriate numbers. How could they expect him to make strides in his research if they themselves weren't willing to take the required steps?

And yet, despite all these obstacles, he had still managed to make substantial progress in his research, enough to keep his head from the chopping block for a while at least.

Nevertheless, during his time with Umbrella, William had learnt that no matter who you were, that anyone and everyone was expendable. The corporation was by far the most ruthless and devious organisation on the planet and yet he had managed to outmanoeuvre and outplay them in the end. If he could survive Umbrella then he could most certainly survive these dolts.

As the train pulled into the station, Birkin stood up and departed before making his way up the stairs towards the surface. He would keep playing along with whatever puppet master was pulling his strings for now. This was all simply a means to an end anyway. The completion of Golgotha was all that mattered.

• William Birkin
    Interactions:
    (Open)
    Mentions:
    N/A

gwenpool gwenpool Stricken Steel Stricken Steel screaming armadillo screaming armadillo berrybeans berrybeans Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love

Last edited:
He shifts back into himself and grabs nuggets.He also grabs fruit. “I can’t see the drinks.”
Dib brought Adam over to a fountain machine. The next moment he was running off, the boy coming back with a crate. He set the plastic cube on the floor upside down for Adam to stand on.

Dib brought Adam over to a fountain machine. The next moment he was running off, the boy coming back with a crate. He set the plastic cube on the floor upside down for Adam to stand on.
He looks at the fountain machine.”I never seen one of these before” he stands on the crate.

Dib looked a little shocked. "Really? Here, I'll show you," Dib then grabbed a plastic cup from the stack by the machine and help it under one of the nozzles. When he pushed the cup back, the machine responded with a click before spewing water into the cup. When he pulled the cup back, the flow stopped. "So, as long as you pick from something that this thing has, you can get it."

Dib looked a little shocked. "Really? Here, I'll show you," Dib then grabbed a plastic cup from the stack by the machine and help it under one of the nozzles. When he pushed the cup back, the machine responded with a click before spewing water into the cup. When he pulled the cup back, the flow stopped. "So, as long as you pick from something that this thing has, you can get it."
He picks a random flavor. It comes out black.” Where I come from we have servants. I come from a kingdom. Well I use to till my dad got into an argument with my grandfather and my grandfather cast us out.”

Urdnot Wrex, Garrus Vakarian
The krogan gave a bloodcurdling, deep scream as the blade penetrated his heavy armor and started to burn his thick skin from the lightning force. The turian felt deeply conflicted, wondering which friend he felt inclined to assist more. Yea, Wrex was stubborn, it was his own fault he was in this situation -- but Wrex was there when Garrus felt equally embroiled in blind rage -- when he confronted Dr. Saleon, back in the day.
"Wrex!" Garrus shouted again, running back and tackling the man with the sword, unable to ignore his ally's screams of pain. He wouldn't have time to consider his mistakes and lack of foresight. His opponent knocked away, the krogan still had the sword lodged in him, giving him an intense feeling of immobilizing pain. The challenge was somewhat....thrilling to him. Should he put his all into this fight after all? Focusing for a brief moment, the krogan opened his eyes as a flaring blue aura encompassed his body. The awakening of his biotic powers alone caused the sword to be shot out of him -- the pain of the exit wound still feeling its sting. While it would be a boon to help him win this fight, he had to think of his Clan. Wrex used his biotic powers to throw him towards the exit, flinging his arms behind him to push away those that followed him. His aura faded as he made a run for it, Garrus still caught up in the grapple.

Beruka
"Sebastian," she repeated, familiarizing herself with the name. She was still standing eerily still, hunched somewhat like she was still ready to attack a potential threat at any moment. When he approached, she felt on edge, and wouldn't loosen her grip for a good five seconds when he touched her weapon. Finally, she exhaled quietly, lowering the weapon before spinning it the other way and putting it back in its resting position on her lower back. While he spoke more to the assassin, Beruka took a few steps back out of precaution. She still didn't trust him, even with his less violent appearance. Bloody foes were a familiar sight to her, the only reason she wasn't seen soaked in dry blood the day after a battle is because Lady Camilla would order her to keep up appearances, being the beautiful woman's left hand. She had never even seen such a fancy arcitecture like a bathhouse until after she started serving.
"Seal the deal?" Beruka asked, looking at his feet. She was familiar with the habits of black market folk and otherwise, but she never bothered with that sort of dirty dealing. Just being paid was enough to assure Beruka's loyalty for missions -- unless the victim had a better offer, of course, "what methods are common in your world?"

Zadruch Vohn (and Pepper)
"Well," Zadruch said seeing the huge wave of mud and miscellaneous swamp things gaining up to wipe him out, "there's that." He started to levitate but the wave was absolutely too high, and he was washed away by it violently. He would've kept going for some time, but hit a tree and was stuck between it and the push of the mud until it settled. "Agh..." He put a hand on his head, momentarily focused just on making sure he wasn't concussed, before turning and realizing the creature was nowhere to be seen. Maybe it ran, or maybe Zadruch had been washed away a great distance, or both. At least he wouldn't have to kill it now. Zadruch momentarily thought of the stranger that came to his aid, before immediately being killed. He enjoyed running into strangers that were otherworldly like him -- usually tried to offer them safe harbor for a night before parting ways. Zadruch was somewhat disappointed he could not share tea and stories with the peculiar fellow, but he'd remember him fondly.

Samara
Samara was on her way to her best spot for meditation, somewhat secluded from everyone else in Utopia -- not many even knew of its existence, as she was the one who found it. Originally the Asari was going to settle for her deep thoughts being in the observation lounge of one of the higher-class estates, which she found herself in often due to her loyalty to Silque, but when she spoke to Liberty Prime, she remembered too much of her time against Morinth, and her time against Starflight. An Asari Justicar could not let such dwellings plague her mind -- there was only The Code. Going to the serene location she had in mind would quell any insecurities, so she could continue protecting the innocents that thrived here. Samara was starting to go off the street path, to where she would cut through a thick, tropical woodland, technically owned by Utopia, but it was so unbridled with nature that none usually bothered with it. That was when Samara spotted the scientist. William Birkin was his title, she remembered well. He appeared to be exiting the tramways. How much he irked the Asari. If it were not for her Oath, to obey Silque's orders over her Code whilst she remained in this universe, she would have no issue cutting him down if his research proved Code-breaking to Samara. Samara kept looking in the direction she was headed, soon to be amongst the trees.

Sound wave
Sound wave would be in space transformed as a satellite as he looked down seeing the earth he would be above a random resistance base as a cannon started to come out his shoulder as it shot a giant ball towards the location,”Ravage has been deployed..” he said to the task force, once the pod landed in the resistance, the dog like robot started to transform into its form, it growled and kicked the door open Andy got out of this pod no gunshot has been drawn yet.565BA398-71C2-4C9E-BBD3-947DE5D09F86.jpeg

Logan Walker

Logan began to fade in and out as he waited for the others in the Osprey CV-22. A taskforce soldier silently approached the Ghost from behind and prepared to take on the Ghost. The Ghost turned around and fired his Honey Badger at the soldier killing him. "...Guys...Hurry..." The Ghost's hand began to slip from his weapon.

Nanosuit 2.0

Alcatraz stared down at Psyco and says, "I don't need a drink." He grabbed his rifle and followed Psyco into the bar where he seemingly seemed to scan everyone and their surroundings.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain gwenpool gwenpool

Sound wave
Sound wave would laugh to himself, he knew at he wasn’t going to or work with this so called task force, they were extremely stupid to give them the access of their communications a solider ordered sound wave to get rid of this rebellion, he laughed he wa going to get rid of both of them. He would disable all of the task forces communications and light source as the lights around the bases turned out and was dark, he would trans form into a jet as he zoomed back into the earths atmosphere he landed at a city as he hanged on building, he looked around,”This world isn’t disgusting..” he said as he transformed into a jet and flew in the sky as he shot the missels into utopia and shot multiple rounds into the streets.

Sound wave
As sound wave finished shooting down utopia he would transform into a jet as he blasted towards ravager he would land and transform back into his normal form as ravaged growled and walked around sound wave, sound Eva pet his head,”Good boy..” ravager growled and he sprinted towards the base as a cannon came out its back and machine guns out of its torso, it started shooting multiple rounds at the base as soundwave transformed into a jet and flew over utopia rvager returned back to sound wave as he flew back a third utopia ravaged landed on the streets as it shot humans down and soundwave deployed his bird as it helped ravager kill innocents. Sound wave landed in a said of a building hanging.

Garrus Vakarian, Urdnot Wrex, Starflight
The fighting had been going on for some time now -- violent and confusing, just a clashing of alien, soldier, and dragon. Wrex had beaten back the dragon, who crumbled under his weight, suffering a good amount of headbutts from the krogan. Wrex took the opportunity, feeling unusually tired -- probably due to the number of gaping wounds on his person. His rage was sated, and now he finally decided the self-preservation route. He stomped down the hallway, exiting the main room. Garrus, still wary of the man with the lightning sword, saw the krogan go and made a run for it, but was tackled by the huge midnight dragon, who had recovered enough to see a clear target and pin the Turian.
"Help me secure this one!" Starflight ordered to Cole, "he's more important!" Wrex meanwhile had eventually found his way to Logan, following the very subtle scent of his blood -- which arguably became muddled with the scents and sights of many many other injured humans. Someone else must've escaped, with a bloodlust that matched even his. Could this have been the work of that Sebastian kid? Seemed unlikely. That human looked so puny, but maybe he had something to show for that hint of bloodlust attitude he kept flaunting. The krogan made it out, briefly taking in the air that felt a little too fresh -- he was used to polluted or artificial air -- and taking a small hop until getting in the air vehicle. It was only then the krogan realized that the Turian had not made it. He let out a small growl, mulling his options.

Asriel Belacqua
After some time out, Asriel had Blink'd back to Utopia -- it wasn't exactly the norm to leave Utopia as often as he did, but he trusted the woman to not revoke his privileges. Plus, while out in those parts, he could track down more clues as to where he was -- and if it had anything to do with Dust, something that helped him cross worlds in the past. They briefly stopped in at his current residence in Utopia -- he had noted there seemed to be some sort of commotion that had transpired while he was on excursion, by the way passerby talked amongst themselves, but he took little care. The security of Utopia was not his prime concern, there were much stronger beings here that took care of that, like the mighty metal man. He passed by the homes of some other folk: the currently missing "krogan", the entrance to what Asriel knows to be the lab of a fellow scientist, the one called Birkin. From what he knows, it seems he would get along with this man -- it appears they have similar morals. Maybe if he gets the chance, he'll stop by someday. For now, Asriel would take a detour to the famed ladybug-run bar, before turning in. Stelmaria, a few paces ahead of him, had briefly stood up on her back legs, pushing the bar open with her massive paws and being the first inside. In the bar, Asriel and Stelmaria noted many new faces, as well as some broken furnishings and glasses, which still seemed to be not yet fully cleared out. Asriel sat down at a booth, the snow leopard curling up on the other side, her head swiveling to watch any passerby. It was then that he started hearing large booming commotion -- like some sort of powerful missile. He examined the crowd in the bar, gauging their reactions. Even with as diverse a pool as Utopia -- this wasn't a common thing to hear. It usually meant trouble, something Utopia had more or less kept away from initially. He presumed once again someone else would be handling it, but his curiosity ebbed at him to see what it was, and his hand went to his gun on his belt instinctively. Stelmaria was much more concerned, getting up and hunching like she was on a hunt, but really just listening for what could be a danger to herself and Asriel.
"It seems to be coming from the Capital," Stelmaria noted to him. The Capital. A major building in Utopia, nicknamed that due to its nature of seeming like the main building in the settlement for logistics, law, defense, and otherwise. If someone, or something, was attacking that building specifically, it seems more likely the act of a grudge against Utopia as a whole, not just an individual.

B-17 Crew

A fairly large plane rose into the sky from a nearby airfield in Utopia. Reports of missiles and machineguns sounded throughout the streets and this crew was called to take on the attacker. The sun glinted off the chrome plane as If it were made of pure silver, and the name 'Guardian' was painted on the cheeks of the plane. "Alright men, We find that bogey and take 'em down. They attacked us, We attack them." Hunter radioed over the comm system as he turned to Gary. "Gary, Keep eyes on that Radar." "Yes sir!" Gary stared down at the radar quietly. The large plane roared in the sky, Overpassing the skies of Utopia. David peered down at the area below, Seeing that the large commie hating robot had risen out of the ashes proudly. A small blimp began to show up on the radar and began to show up more and more as they trailed the jet.

Liberty Prime

Liberty Prime rose as he had taken most of the missile strikes from the new unknown enemy, Whilst shielding a group of people and offworlders alike. The smoke began to settle as a large heavily armed plane flew in the direction of the fighter jet. "Air combat unavailable. Requiring upgrades." Liberty Prime spoke as he examined the people below for Injuries or such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back