• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Image result for The SLayers fortress

Yeppers.

Im thinking maybe they could team up with NASA and maybe some others who know a great load of Rockets and such.

Destroyed a really-really expensive piece of equipment at the beginning of the roleplay itself? I do recall that.

View attachment 847318
i'm so sorry that's terrible
Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 3.35.10 PM.png

Why does everyone like to pick on people of German descent? I mean, Jeez, I get called a 'Nazi' at school because my Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather Conrad Ehrhardt was a german, And moved to America before BOTH world wars. Because he moved here, He even founded a county in my state.

View attachment 847322

Why does everyone like to pick on people of German descent? I mean, Jeez, I get called a 'Nazi' at school because my Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather Conrad Ehrhardt was a german, And moved to America before BOTH world wars. Because he moved here, He even founded a county in my state.

I was just laughing at poor google translate? I'm half german

I didnt use google translate, Im learning it.
But.. WE ARENT. so we use google translate... and google translate doesn’t translate things correctly... so we laugh at it... it’s a joke.. calm down. I’m pretty sure both me and Gwen are German in som way. So we really don’t care that you are, so idk why you think we are making fun of you.

A drone really isn't worth the billions it would take to either land people on the space station or try to bomb it out of orbit. Option number two makes more sense anyways when the Taskforce is busy patrolling an entire planet.

A drone really isn't worth the billions it would take to either land people on the space station or try to bomb it out of orbit. Option number two makes more sense anyways when the Taskforce is busy patrolling an entire planet.

good idea about the bombing out of orbit, and yea I was trying to dance around the idea of the former. I don't exactly think space is in their jurisdiction lol

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this, but are you guys still accepting new members? I joined up a few days ago and spotted this, saw an amazing story concept. I'd love to participate in this if there's space!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back