• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
dumbass question but is anyone else having formatting issues

both on my phone and my Mac it's been not letting me revert things like changing text color, italicizing, etc

like once I change it I can't change it back

so if there's some whack-ass pink italicized posts from me whoops

i've been having some issues with my signature! idk why but the image doesn't really show up in the original quality nor size. idk if it's just reverting it to a max size or if my signature is broken lol i've always sucked at making them :, )

i've been having some issues with my signature! idk why but the image doesn't really show up in the original quality nor size. idk if it's just reverting it to a max size or if my signature is broken lol i've always sucked at making them :, )

oh yea I have issues with signature images, it doesn't like a lot of the ones I try and makes them all wrong in their proportions

Seeing as they haven't updated the Website since 2020 This might be the problem.

Mystical Birb Mystical Birb I didn't realise you were in a safehouse, I assumed from your previous post when you mentioned a meeting room that you were back at the Resistance headquarters. It wouldn't make much sense if Professor W travelled instantly from the headquarters to a safehouse (considering his paralysed state and all ;D) so I'll go back and edit my post.

Mystical Birb Mystical Birb I didn't realise you were in a safehouse, I assumed from your previous post when you mentioned a meeting room that you were back at the Resistance headquarters. It wouldn't make much sense if Professor W travelled instantly from the headquarters to a safehouse (considering his paralysed state and all ;D) so I'll go back and edit my post.
Haha yea I caught that and just decided to go with it, but I did put my location there for you lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back