• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Either way would be hilarious. Zadruch finding out would be like "wait......aren't you supposed to like......arrest me......"

Jack would kinda stand there and just be like "idk dude it's not like I can unless you come willingly"

Then starts a goofy game where Jack aks him every other day if Zad wants to surrender

someone's Taskforce char could *illegally* go after them, but my three are too committed to the Taskforce regulations

That’s fine! If you have any questions about the lore/the land just talk to gwenpool gwenpool they are the lore master
gwenpool gwenpool Can I advocate you create a lore thread for everyone? I know yourself, Mystical Birb Mystical Birb and Gelatinous Gelatinous are aware of the specifics of the RP (locations, individuals, history and such) but some of us (myself included) aren't, therefore something like that would be very useful to refer to when needed.

gwenpool gwenpool Can I advocate you create a lore thread for everyone? I know yourself, Mystical Birb Mystical Birb and Gelatinous Gelatinous are aware of the specifics of the RP (locations, individuals, history and such) but some of us (myself included) aren't, therefore something like that would be very useful to refer to when needed.

If I'm being completely, completely honest, I seriously doubt it? I only dedicate like 30 minutes of my life to this a day, trying to write/keep up with a lore threads sounds exhausting (I am a full-time student and working performer). I keep crucial things in the signups (and I tend to try and add the important things to it as they become necessary -- I will slip up sometimes and forget to add something, that's on me).

Not saying I won't ever make like an almanac or something, but right now I'm just proud of myself for being able to do this at all. I don't even have time to really police the signups anymore atm, which is why the other two admins are more often than not seen there.

To answer the specific questions, locations are mentioned in the signups, and leadership characters are marked on the respective admin character sheets. And the only major historical event that my morning-self can think of worth mentioning to new players is the 120 Agreement, which I believe(?) is on signups but I can edit it in later today after I'm able to check it.

I planned on writing in more hammered-home mentions of taskforce legality, travel, etc in signups just again, no time.

I'd copy/paste my notes for people if there uh were any notes.

I'm very sorry for such an arrogant answer but I like to be honest with people: this is just a very, very small hobby overshadowed by literally all my other hobbies and obligations. So if I'm unable to follow all of the other norms and cultures that are seen in other threads on the site, I'm sorry, but I'm probably not going to be able to do much to change that.

If I'm being completely, completely honest, I seriously doubt it? I only dedicate like 30 minutes of my life to this a day, trying to write/keep up with a lore threads sounds exhausting (I am a full-time student and working performer). I keep crucial things in the signups (and I tend to try and add the important things to it as they become necessary -- I will slip up sometimes and forget to add something, that's on me).

Not saying I won't ever make like an almanac or something, but right now I'm just proud of myself for being able to do this at all. I don't even have time to really police the signups anymore atm, which is why the other two admins are more often than not seen there.

To answer the specific questions, locations are mentioned in the signups, and leadership characters are marked on the respective admin character sheets. And the only major historical event that my morning-self can think of worth mentioning to new players is the 120 Agreement, which I believe(?) is on signups but I can edit it in later today after I'm able to check it.

I planned on writing in more hammered-home mentions of taskforce legality, travel, etc in signups just again, no time.

I'd copy/paste my notes for people if there uh were any notes.

I'm very sorry for such an arrogant answer but I like to be honest with people: this is just a very, very small hobby overshadowed by literally all my other hobbies and obligations. So if I'm unable to follow all of the other norms and cultures that are seen in other threads on the site, I'm sorry, but I'm probably not going to be able to do much to change that.
Your answer didn't come off as arrogant and I apologise if my question sounded more antagonistic and combative then I intended. I personally just find stuff like that extremely useful to refer back to when needed rather than pestering individuals with constant questions about this and that.

Your answer didn't come off as arrogant and I apologise if my question sounded more antagonistic and combative then I intended. I personally just find stuff like that extremely useful to refer back to when needed rather than pestering individuals with constant questions about this and that.

you're valid, people are fine pestering me with lore questions I find it fun and it reminds me of things I wouldn't normally mention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back