• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I think in general I just want ppl to not worry about attendance / quality in this thread bc this is a hobby

I'm tryna read through what I've missed while in class, so which base(s) are under attack right now?

I need to know who I should be scrambling atm

Oh any base, one with any rp character in it would you like to rp with a 35 ft robot with pets?

hm ok so I like what Todd was getting at, we could have poor Utopia be under attack (that definitely has the largest pool of characters both Utopian and Unaffiliated) and everyone there could get involved at their own choosing

hm ok so I like what Todd was getting at, we could have poor Utopia be under attack (that definitely has the largest pool of characters both Utopian and Unaffiliated) and everyone there could get involved at their own choosing
Oh yeah for sure ima go delete that post I made real quick-

Had a whack-ass dream that took place in this RP's universe, honestly gave me some interesting ideas for lore details but I think it would break absolutely a ton of pre-established shit lol

Should I just let you two go at it in utopia bc it seems like it's a little too unfairly overpowered for the majority of us to participate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back