• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
*gets the uncontrollable urge to sob after the 19th replay of "Santa Baby" on the store speaker*

that's an image i did not expect to have in my head at quarter past ten at night. but i am not complaining slkfjsdklfsd

I mean theoretically all these unaffiliated need a way to make ends

We could have a coalition of otherworldly retail workers
"So, what are your skills."

"Uhhhhhhhh................I kill demons."

"Coooool, anything else?"

"Sometimes I kill people. I can also write poetry."

Alright, I’m back and ready to start posting, thinking of doing both Tequila and Quartz for now, Bigby I might do next.

Tequila might go to a random bar in Utopia and start drinking with some cash he has in hand before thinking of what to do next... while for Quartz, might have him either go relax and vibe in a Resistance base or under a sort of disguise and try to find willing recruits for the Resistance.

Alright, I’m back and ready to start posting, thinking of doing both Tequila and Quartz for now, Bigby I might do next.

Tequila might go to a random bar in Utopia and start drinking with some cash he has in hand before thinking of what to do next... while for Quartz, might have him either go relax and vibe in a Resistance base or under a sort of disguise and try to find willing recruits for the Resistance.

Sounds good, one of my utopian ppl might be able to head to the bar, and there's also the newcomer who's just arrived. I'm sure one of the new resistance characters could vibe w you, or I or another player could send some unaffiliated ur way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back